WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 36 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 am

jeff - shrugs. suit yourself im exhausted.  falls into a half-sleep
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 36 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:54 am

Steve-(smiles bit sits there and starts to talk to a person who works there till hours go by)
    Mira- (Comes in) ready to go!
    Kendal- (stands wobbly) come on guys
    Maliha- (eyes peer open)
    Steve- (already ready)
    Serena-(face is buried into neers chest and refuses to get up)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:10 am

Neer - (dead asleep)
    Crispin - (pops to his feet)(neer. Serena. Wake up)
    Jeff - (yawns and takes off his glasses thinking hes in his bed alone and rubs his eyes.) alright im ready)
    Tommy - ew. What kinda defect is that? (Squints closer at jeffs face)
    Jeff - (jumps forgeting and puts his shades back on quickly pretending he didnt hear him)
    Sanni - (already awake) to the copter!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:19 am

Steve-huh? (turns but doesn't see his eyes, Jeff already putting on the glasses. Glares at tomy and even though he doesn't know what's wrong with his eyes still gets angry) that's not nice to say a out someone.
    Maliha-(behind crispin ready to go bsck)
    Kendal- (behind Mira)
    Mira- wake up!
    Serena- (literally jumps off of near and flips onto the ground and rolls a couple feet and pops up like she's ready for a fight, does this all routinely like someone's going to Hirt her if she doesn't, when she jumps up eyes are wild but slowly relaxes realizing its just them) oh ... Ok
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:59 pm

jeff - winces ignores the two of them turning towards the others.
    tommy - you cant tell me whats nice and what isnt. snorts. especially since im way smarter than you.
    jeff - grits his teeth and whips around grabbing tommy's shirt his arm starting to ripple with muscles. you look like a dumbass to me kid.
    sanni - jumps in surprise. guys come on we gotta go.
    neer - slowly gets up. running a lazy hand through his hair messed up hair, his uniform all wrinkley now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Steve- (stumbles back surprised and notices Jeff's one arm and eyes widen in wonder)
    Kendal- knock it off and lets go (spits out the words and follow Mira who is already ontop of the roof)
    Maliha- (follows her and makes sure crispin is to)
    Serena- (sees neer and how sleepy and jumbled he looks and laughs) come on (takes his hand pushing past Jeff and tommy to the stairs)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:19 pm

jeff - takes a deep breathe and lets him go pushing him away. walking up the steps starring daggers into tommy's back.
    crispin - is glad to be in the fresh air again and quickly makes it to the top after the other taking in all the scents smiling.
    neer - yawns as he makes it up the stairs the wind making him more awake.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:23 pm

kendal- gets to top and slides i nthe front seat of copter, knowd there wont be enough room for every person crispin shift into a cat and sit up front
    maliha- is able to shift into a fox and lay o nthe ground under the chair
    serena- gets to top and looks up over the cityscape and gasps its so pretty
    steve- behind jeff and wants to say something but doesnt know how
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:27 pm

neer - yeah. nods and steps into the helicopter. wanna sit on the end so you can see it? there's 
    crispin - nods and transforms jumping upfront onto kendal's lap.
    jeff - gets in and purposefully sits right next to tommy and tommy sits there flustered.
    sanni - takes a seat at one of the ends strapping herself in.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:33 pm

steve- its a pretty big helicopter so there is 4 seats in a middle part and two i nthe back. stands on one of the seats and climbs into the backpart
    serena- nods happily and sits on the end
    kendal- pats crispens head and after everyone is in mira pilots it upward back towards base
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:38 pm

crispin -sits up straight stretching his head to see the ground under them.
    sanni - watches out the side the wind whipping her hair around
    neer - slouches down next to her still holding her hand and closes his eyes again.
    jeff - emotions run through his head and he furrows his eyebrows trying to sort them out.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:43 pm

steve- hand is pressed against the glass and stares out the window with a small smile on his face
    serena- watches the ground below them whip past and holds neers hand tightly
    kendal- tunrs back to look at them and then stares out the window herself wondering what would happen if she jumped
    mira- beautiful isnt it! has to yell over the engine even if it isnt exactly nature, the city is a wonderful palce!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:50 pm

jeff - yea! mus tbe beautiful at night as well! speaks normally to himself figuring no one will hear him cause of the engine. and when it snows. or when the the trees are changing colors and there's random dots of color all around. smiles to himself.
    crispin - ya know i dont think ive ever been by a mountain or valley in my life now ot think of it.
    neer - asutrailia had a lot of that in random spots.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:53 pm

serena- australia? smiles and turns to him youve never talked about that before
    steve- since hes right behind jeff catches a few of his words and replies even though figures he wont hear him i think it would look beautiful while raining, maybe a thunderstorm
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:10 pm

jeff - instead of being surprised he heard him smiles. yeah it would. it would be quieter.
    ohmegoosh they those little creative minded boys. 
    neer - opens his eyes. it was a long time ago since the last time ive been there.
    crispin - how come strife's accent is stronger than yours?
    neer - frowns. probably because he was never around others. and when he was it was our parents.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:15 pm

serena- hand tightens around neers did you like it there?
    maliha- sort of wants to know so listens in
    steve- yea .. yea it would leans back to look out window
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:19 pm

jeff -  turns his head a bit to glance at steve and smiles more turning back forward. 
    neer - um well... i dont really remember it that well. it was nice.
    crispin - great description dude.
    neer - narrows eyes.  i was like 7 when we moved. how do you expect me to remember everything?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:22 pm

serena-why did you move?
    mira- lands copter ontop of texas base and smiles out
    kendal- hoppes out with crispin i nher hands and maliha transforming back into a person thank you
    mira- no problem after there all out leaves
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:37 pm

neer - mom thought it was better to grow up where other shifters might be. and my father got a job and the military changed his perspective on things...
    crispin - is kinda surprised. so he wasnt always so cold hearted?
    neer - shakes his head but barely. america changed him. he was always an...odd man..but..yeah.

colonel kal - is waiting for them at the helicopter pad and approaches kendal. how'd it go?
    tommy - walks up to him. i have a message.
    sanni - not much of a message...
    jeff - takes off his suit letting out a sigh when his skin can breathe. lets it lay over his arm. do we keep these?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:44 pm

kendal- there yours. keepos hers on and looks at kal well. it went well.
    serena- nods and thinks by herself for a moment im sorry says just to him it sucks how you had to leave your home and how your family turned out ...
    steve- gets out and imemdiatly takes his off sighing at how the wight is lifted
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:00 pm

wow just did some searchin
    a vest alone is normally over 20lbs these suits would we HEAVY

jeff - looks at jeff thinking: man that suits gotta weight as much as him. surprised he mad it.
    sanni - takes hers off.
    neer - too lazy to take his off. knows he should be offended by what serena said but also knows its true so just nods. thinks to her alone. but i wouldnt have met you if we didnt.
    crispinyanks at a zipper in the back and leans backwards at an abnormal angle. maliha? it isnt cooperating.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:07 pm

Steve- (can't really hold it since he has almost no upper body strength and rips the suit to the ground and leans oer. Puts hands on knees and for a second it looks like he's gonna throw up but then snaps out of it and stands normally)
    Serena- (yea but I'd rather you have had a happy life then meet me, I'm not that important)
    Maliha- that's because you can't yank at it idiot (comes up behind him and at first has trouble getting the zipper down but then it glides down so he can slip it off)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:17 pm

kal - nods. good. ill take tommy back. you guys are free to live your live for the time being. smiles oddly and pushes tao ahead of him.
    sanni - nice guy. didnt even offer us a ride. laughs. whatever my place isnt that far. ill see you guys later. heads off to her small house in the city thats pretty close to the base.
    jeff - looks at steve worried for him and walks over picking up the vest now holding about 100 lbs of bullet proof suit on his one arm. you live nearby?
    neer - grins. liar.
    crispin - his shoulders shake as he laughs silently. thank you. steps out of it and heaves it up into a big bundle in his arms.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:20 pm

Steve- yea I live in an apartment close to here. (reaches forward) I can carry mine, I don't want to take up your time by having you walk all the way to my house
    Serena-(I'm serious) (looks at him : I would rather have you happy then have met me) (with that takes off hers and starts to walk over to the door ontop of the roof that goes down to the base)
    Kendal-(already walked away now going to her room)
    Maliha- your welcome, come on let's go,
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:28 pm

cleff - sits against the chair on the floor in kendals room reading a book waiting for kendal to come back.

neer - shakes his head and walks after her slowly until they out on the ground and picks up his pace once she heads toward their room on the base. wraps his arms around her from behind forcing her to slow down, nobody around. i dont think you realize just how important you are to me.

crispin - nods and goes back with maliha.

jeff - smile crookedly. naw you wouldnt be taking up my time. your house is on the way to mine. lies but says it so smoothly. takes a step back going down the stairs carrying steve's suit so he cant take it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:26 am