WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 am

Ahhhhhhhhhhhsbd sjcbdjdbcbshshdb

(They dispatch a helicotor of medics and a few others to help. They call into Tao's room) your coming with us for an imergency, today's your day. Come to the helicotor pad right away.

Sanni - backs away and looks up at the skull unknowing how the sky could look so blue and sunny on such a horrible day.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:51 am

Tao- huh? Oh right away! (replies even though they can't hear him and grabs glasses and coat and runs toward the pad gets there) what's the situation?

What's the sitch? (Kim possible flash backs)

Kendal- I love you too. (says almost barely audible and kisses his forehead and her eyes looks like there in a daze as she grabs the gun from her holster. Her movements are fluid and almost robot like and her face is the same unemotional expression even though there are tears streaming down it)

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:59 am

Everones loaded into the helicptor and a man explains over the loud noise.
    man - its a team that was sent out earlier. One of the members has a serious injury . Lets hope we get there soon enough. (It flies over the city. They radio into the van)
    Fox - (voice cracks as he speaks and he coughs.) Fox Smith here. Over
    Man - keep this line on so we can track you. Over.
    fox. - yes...sir. over. (Leaves it on but doesn't talk into his trying ti stop crying.slowly)

Jeff - kendal what are you doing..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:03 am

Kendal- I said if anyone I cared about died or got hurt on my call ... I would end me. (takes strife's cold hand and lifts the gun up and opens her mouth and positions it so if she shot it it would, go up to her brain)
    Steve- (looks into sky waiting and then sees Kendal and points to her) stop her!

Tao- (hears fox and sighs glad its not him but now worried about who it will be and hopes its not strife or kendal)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:11 am

Sanni - (plunges forward knocking kendal over and grabs her hands yanking them away from her face) kendal you cant give up now! He wouldn't want that!

Helicopter comes and hovers above the ally. They cant quite see down below them but they lower a ladder and a basket thing for the injurred person.)
    Jeff - (goes back to the van and lifts Steve over his shoulder)
    Fox - (presses the abondon key and the computers all shut down deleting everything there. Leaves the van and sees kendal) sanni you gotta make sure she gets up the latter!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:41 am

Nuuuu sorry

Kendal- (sits up and stares at her) how would you know? You think ... You think we wouldn't try the same thing? You think I want to die? Well I don't! But- but I can't ...I just...( sits back next to strife and face is full of pain) I can't live either.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:28 am

Sanni - (face softens) you have to try. For him

Jeff - (starts up the latter with Steve slung over his shoulder) better hold on dude.
    Fox - it may not be too late kendal. (Says trying to convince himself. Runs over and drags strife into the basket shaking scared because of how lifeless he looks)

Sok I fell asleep too
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:09 am

Kendal- (doesn't want to let go of strife so cries out when he takes him but can't seem to find the will to move. Stares after them and feels her world crashing down upon her, looks down at the blood on the street and sobs.leans over and can't get up)
    Tao- (they send medics down to check o nevermind else. Climbs down the latter passing the thing and sees its strife and eyes widen) no. (jumps to the ground and runs over to them) we need to get you guys up. The sooner we all get on the helicopter the sooner we can look at strife
    Kendal- no .. Use.. (stares up at him with a dark look in her eye) he's dead.
    Tao- Kendal. (bends over and looks back at her with a clam expression) you need to pull It together because we both no that strife is a shifter and we both no that he could pull through, maybe. So you need to get up and get on the copter and be there for him. And you need to do it now.
    Kendal- (stares at him hopelessly then grabs his arm and pulls self up but stumbles and can't seem to find out how her legs work)

Steve- ok! (squeaks and wraps arms around his head trying to hold on)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:19 am

Jeff - (frowns) please dont ever get shot in the leg again. Because others arent gonna be so kind to carry you. (They help them into the helicptor)
    Sanni - (starts up the latter)
    Fox - (grabs kendals arm and helps her over to the latter) i-ill be right behind ya kendal. Strife will be in the helicptor when we get here ok?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:25 am

kendal- she stopped crying and now she just looks like she has no idea whats going on. her whole body is numb with shock and is just nodding but cant really speak. grabs the latter and pulls self up dazily and blocks out everyone else and keeps moving up it trying to motivate self but cant seem to find the energy for anything, for even living
    tao- you next looks at sanni
    steve- ill try to dodge it next time, just for you. says while rolling his eyes
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:38 am

Sanni - (nods and goes up after kendal watching kendals footing afraid she'll let go)
    Jeff - (laughs) i appreciate that. (Sits him down on a large seat and two medics come over to take care of him.)(sees strife in the basket being pulled over and put onto a gurney on the floor)
    Strife - (his shifter starts freaking out thinking thatll its going to die and at the last second wraps all of its power around strifes heart and starts it again, beating extremely slow, but still beating)
    Medic - (kneels next to strife and puts a finger to his neck and waits a few seconds) hes alive!
    Another medic - (eyes widen) but he was shot in the head! Never mind lets do what we can, tell the others to hurry we need to get to the hospital NOW.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Kendal- (actually thinks about jumping off but knows someone would grab her and and forces self up the ladder. Since its a small copter here's the: he's alive! And freezes. Grabs a medic I nthe way and swings him into the wall trying to get to strife) strife! (bends down next to his gurney and is shaking as her tears start to form again) strife! (presses palm against his cheek and touches his chest were his heart is and feels the softy beating and smiles through the sobbing) I knew you wouldn't die ... You wouldn't leave me ..
    Tao- (runs up next to her) I told you (manages a grin and grabs the shockers) but we have TI make his heart beat faster.
    Steve- (watches Kendal and Tao assuming they now each other)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 pm

sanni - takes a seat buckling in as they fly away watching kendal and strife.
    jeff - sits down next to steve as they work on his leg.
    medic - feels his pulse weakening again. we have to shock him!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:23 pm

Tao- you might want to let go of him Kendal.
    Kendal- (nods and whipes away some of her tears and thinks: he's alive, he's not dead. Forget about hi maying and focus on him living. He will live)
    Tao- (slams the shockers down on his chest then first time so he ... Gets shocked.. And it makes his heart beat faster.) one more (slams them down again and his heart beats even faster)
    Kendal- (sits there with horror plastered on her face, can't believe this is happening and wishes instead of strife it were her. After Taos done immediately moves protectively to the die of strife and they hand her and towel thing to clean his face since she won't let any one else near him except to fix the bullet) strife ....
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Strife - (miraculously his eyes open but he cant move or speak or think straight or even hear that well)
    Sanni - (eyes widen) hows that possible?
    Fox - (grins) he's gonna be alright.
    Medic - (thinks: if he makes it through surgery...)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Kendal- (eyes widen and cups his face in her hands gently making sure not to hurt him. Her eyes are full of concern and hatred for herself) strife ... Hey I'm right here. (keeps saying reassuring things even though she knows he probably can't hear her but speaks gently to him. Keeps rubbing her eyes trying to stop crying but can't, it's now both of pure relief and of the dreading possibility he won't stay alive.) it's me, it's Kendal. I'm not going anywhere.
    Tao- (happy that strife will maybe be ok but knows that there is a slim chance he will live)
    Steve- (smiles a little, happy for them.) how can he live though? How could he even come back from that (says quietly not getting it )

Afk shower
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:42 pm

sanni - speaks quietly feeling guilty talking about it. i thought i heard the young medic say that he was a shifter?
    jeff - like that other guy and that gang?
    strife - his body cant even register pain anymore and he lays in her arms unmoving. can barely think but some part of him manages to get across a message to the others because he cant do a private thought. i forgive you neer. his heart starts to slow down again and the heicoptor lands.

neer - head pops up, in his room off duty. freezes huh?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Steve- I guess so but .. He doesn't seem bad
    Tao- (hears them talking) he's not. And we will save him (face is hard but as they land jumps out helping carry him)
    Kendal- strife ... (rushes next to the gurney as they unload him and the emts run inside and she runs along next to her. Toni is actually there in her sl lsurgery decked out stuff and stops her) what? I need to go with him!
    Toni- he's going into surgery you can't go with him
    Kendal- bu- (watches as they role him out of her view and cries out and starts running after him)
    Toni- (grabs her shoulders) stay here, I'll come out with news as soon as he's stable. But you need to stay here. (leaves her with that and runs to the emergency room)
    Kendal- (sits down on a chair stunned. And can't even thinks straight a thousand things run through her mind at once and looks up at the ceiling and holds onto her necklace. Silent tears drip out of her eyes praying he'll be alright)

Serena- what was that? (Sitting in corner on new laptop) was that strife? (feels the connection sort of fade as strifes heart beat gets slower and it's kind of painful. Let's say they all sort of felt a pinch when he was shot but no one did anything about it)
    Maliha- (whines and looks at crispin in there room)

NO NOT THAT YOUR KILLING ME
    Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:12 pm

omgggg now that im on ur not grrr but awwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:13 pm

uhh were on
    Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:14 pm

it said u werent but when do u want kate to join kend's team
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:17 pm

ya not now .... also it says that when we posting and stuff cuz idk it just does
    Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:17 pm

my pc is weird but okay text me when u do
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Em u even bother to read any of it? Cuz it makes things a lot easier

And how bout at one point hes doing badly and that's when they give her his stuff and then finally they finish when hes in a coma and all
    Neer - (stands up with the couch and you can see the panic in his eyes) (what's going on? Strife!
    crispin - (bites his lip wincing at the pain of the connection)
    (They take off his jacket and set it aside so he lays smoothly on the table. Though his unconscious they put him under anethstasia)
    oh my gosh they have to shave his heeeeead but it'll still grow back
    (They start to buzz off his hair and the doctors come in and immediately get all the tools out)
    when should everyone hear the news?
    Sanni - (looks down then bites hernlip before approaching kendal and puts on a hopeful smile) my guts telling me he 'll be ok. Shutters have incredible abilities right?
    Jeff - (nods for sanni to leave her alone)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Just refresh the page every one in a while

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18 am