WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:05 am

Tao- (hands move all around his back and chest so he can tiuch all if him. Leans back more and lays flat on his back on the bed)

Serena- I'm not sure ... I don't think I can
    Maliha- what if you tried just keeping your mind closed
    Serena- I don't think I need to practice that
    Kendal- well whatever you do, be ready by tomorrow, I'm Counting on you and you heard kal, if this'd goes wrong, we're both dead.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:43 pm

fox - lies down with his hands right beside his chest resting his head against tao's chest listening to his heart beat and smiling.

so can we like
    skip to tomorrrrrow
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Tao- (laughs and runs fingers through foxs hair. Looks down at him and just thinks: I love you)

Suuuuuure
    We skip for them to?
    Awwww ma babies
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:56 pm

fox - tears flow out of his eyes and he looks up at tao. there's no way im leaving you.

one or two moreee.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:58 pm

tao- oh andrew... sighs and sits up and touches his cheek lighty. looks at him sadly i dont want to stop you from having the perfect job ..

whats the set up for the grammar paper? like thats the title part
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:03 pm

name
    miss previti
    grammar                                                (double space everything)
    date

Title

fox - shakes his head. no. i can't. voice cracks i can't leave you. ill find something here.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:08 pm

thanku friend
    wait is title just like your topic?

tao- are you sure? moves down so hes not keaning above fox and he can look at him straight on. eyes are full of concern and sadness and a little hope
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:10 pm

fox - nods sniffling and smiles. im positive.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:13 pm

tao- well ok. whatever makes you happy. smile s alittle trying to help him feel better
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:14 pm

fox - leans forward hugging him pressing his cheek against tao's chest smiling.

mk morning now
    i nominate you for the first post
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:20 pm

okiaaaa

kendal- fell asleep in strifes room on the chair. is layig next to him, has hand on his chest and chin o nthe top of his head while buring her face in his hair, eyes crack open and yawns

serena- already awake and is in shower

tao- sitting on there bed with only pants on, were gonna say foxs head is in his lap and is quietly studying while stroking his hair

steve- already at base with uniform on and is working on treadmill
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:38 pm

fox - his hair has grown another inch since it was last cut his orange haired roots obvious now, his hair a little more wild then before. breathes softly onto tao's skin and wheezes for a few seconds before going quiet again readjusting his head rubbing his cheek against tao's chest.

neer - wakes up feeling crappy knowing today isnt going to be smooth everything jumping out at him as something to piss him off. decides to go see strife so throws on some sweats and a zip up hoodie over a bare chest, to lazy to put on a shirt and heads out. ill be back in a little while serena.

jeff - is on way to check on the post office at the base to see if any mail for his un answered lettered are there and passes by the training facilities stopping to watch steve for a moment smiling, before shaking his head and walking on. i'd hate to make him feel weird around me.

sorry that took so long.
    damn computer like erased my whole message and i had to redo it -_-
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:46 pm

Kendal- (slowly gets up and hair is wild from sleeping. Smooths it down and barely got any sleep so has dark circles under her eyes. Sits up on chair and ties hair back) morning .... (sighs and looks down) I sorta hope I die. Just a little. (says quietly)

Steve-(has been there a while thinking about stuff and gets off the treadmill and is breathing heavily. Whipes forehead with a towel and growls at self since he forgot to cut hair. Takes of a little rubber band and puts his hair back in a little pony tail)

Serena- (ok, be safe) (says be safe just because is always afraid he's going to get into some fight. Gets out of shower and puts on uniforms. Looks at suit and picks it up and walks out minutes after him with hair ties loosely back and goes to base)

Tao- (smiles at his hair and twirls a orange piece of it.) I wish I could see all your hair like this (mumbles quietly and reaches forward and rubs his back and walks fingers up his spine before looking back at book) love you (says quietly, has Beene a ting to tell him every second of the past 2 weeks but to afraid fox will get freaked out and leave)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:53 pm

fox - smiles his sees still closes but doesnt make a move or say anything.

neer - walks into the hospital not walking right past the front desk people despite their calls but they realize who he is and let it go as he walks down the hall.

jeff - walks up to a man at the counter giving him his last name but the man comes back and shake shis head. sorry. not a thing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:01 pm

Tao- (keeps one hand in his hair just absentmindly twirling it but keeps eyes in book)

Kendal- (leans forward and kisses his cheek) love you ... I'll try for you ok? You would want me to ... Idiot. (twirls the ring in her finger) you better wake up ... I want to get married (smiles a little trying her best to make the best of this, smirks breaks and hands start trembling) I-I'm sorry ... I couldn't ... I couldn't .. I broke, I'm sorry (tears starts to stream down her face and covers mouth trying to shut herself up)

Serena- (gets to the base and starts to warm up)

Steve- (keeps hair like that and swings towel around his tiny shoulders and adjusts shirt. Starts to walk and sees jeffand almost immediately runs away but sighs and realizes he's going to have to face him, walks past him but pretends he didn't notice him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:14 pm

jeff - sighs. are you sure?
    man - nods and checks one more time. nada single--wait. AHA! pulls out a textured envelope. it blended in smiles and hands it to jeff. i hope it makes your day smile young man. i was getting tired of you coming by everyday.
    jeff - takes it gladly and smiles widely thanking the man ove rnad over before rushing out into the fresh day his eyes fixed on the envelope as he rips it open, then stops self still smiling. no i cant open it right here. looks around looking for a nice spot and spots steve and looks longingly after him before shaking his head again and walking the opposite direction and eventually sits on one of the swings by the training area outside where there's no one today since they're all off. takes a deep breath and slides out the white folded paper.

neer - his steps are dead silent when he hears kendals voice and leans against the door frame his eyes glancing back and forth from kendal's to strife. couldn't what.

fox - touches muffles into tao's skin. im thinking about dying my hair blue next.

-------

https://warzo.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=41

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:40 am