WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 Empty Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:05 pm

Zeppelin - (drags his hands along her back and back up digging bem into her hair and spreadig his knees out so she can fit better. Isnt just kidding her just because he likes it anymore nkt even feeling any o that anymore. Only three words keep repeating over and over in his mind)
    iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  iggy Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Zeppelin aww

Naveah-(cups his face in her hands and moves pelvis against him rhythmically as her kisses get more and more hungry, her fingers trace the scars coming down his face)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:21 pm

zeppelin - kisses her back as intensely and a tears well up in his one eye unknowingly and his body trembles with emotions not knowing how one girl could possibly do this to him.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Naveah- (draws away to say something but then sees the tear and gaze softens, feeling a burst of emotion go through her) zeppelin...(puts hand on his cheek and leans forward pressing forehead to his)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:31 pm

zeppelin - it finally registers that he'a crying and he sniffs. I'm n-not crying shut up. says as he smiles. the words slip right to of his mouth not even thinking about it his eyes closed still his hands running through her hair. i love you.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:42 pm

Naveah- (stays still her eyes blinking at him blankly) zeppelin, zeppelin .... A-are .... How- how d0 you know? (her voice is shaky but doesn't move where she is)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:47 pm

zeppelin - his lip curl into a soft warm smile and he breathes in her scent. i know because your so different then all the others. you complete me. presses his lips against he neck mutters against her skin. no ones ever done that before.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Naveah-(is still frozen and then yanks away from him sitting next to him and she starts to cry) I-I don't want to hurt you zeppelin, I really don't. (reaches hand up and wants to touch him then draws back) I-I can't ... You know I like you, you know I do. I-I just .... I just don't know...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:03 pm

wow I'm listening to rly calm heath music right now...and its making this even more feely o.o

zeppelin - sits up slowly and gazes at her, taking a moment for it to register what she means. oh... its ok.  looks at her longingly but doesn't make a move. i shouldn't have said anything, sorry.. looks away not able to watch her cry because of him again, wishing he could have just erase that moment. before she can respond he quickly stands up. I'm g-going to take a shower. slips right into the bathroom shutting the door behind him.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:11 pm

Naveah- no zeppelin!(cries out and jumps off the bed and grabs the door handle but then sinks down onto the floor putting head in hands) please let me explain....please, I just don't know if I- if I love you...just give me time...

Cool
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:17 pm

zeppelin - starts the water, his hands are shaking and he fold them together to get them to stop and calm himself down. is staring at the door and tears his eye away taking his eyepatch off. then he gulls and he swings the door open steam starting to build up in the room and he crouches down in front of naveah trying to breathe normally, unable to bare her being like this.smiles a little bit and lifts her chin lightly with his hand. even if you never did...it wouldn't change me.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:26 pm

Naveah- (swings arms around him and hugs him tightly) you know I forgive you, but ... I haven't been with you for a while and I-I just ... I have strong feelings about you,but I'm just not sure about love yet.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:33 pm

zeppelin - nods and pats her back. thats ok.  takes a deep breath, taking in her scent. oh zeppelin why'd you say that..she deserves so much better. kisses the top of her forehead and stands up going into the bathroom closing the door behind him.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:39 pm

Naveah- wai- (stops and wanted to be with him but now thinks zeppelin is hurt by her and can't bear to think of now losing zeppelin after they just got back together) ok
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:50 pm

how much longer you want to go on?
    cuz we can't do a whole lot since admins charies aren't here

zeppelin - lets the water run down his face wincing a little when it goes past his empty socket but his mind is on naveah. thinks about his breathing, keeping it slow and steady. just be happy she still likes you. grins to himself a little.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:58 pm

Errrr I don't care actually.
    But yea we have to wait for admin
    Admin save us
    So we scan pause on them right, cause I got to go but I'll be on tomorrow

Naveah- (takes off pants and her shirt is kind of big and she turns off all the lights curling up in the bed)

Be on tomorrow
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:05 am

okaaaay

zeppelin - comes out after a while with large baggy sweatpants on and the towel over his shoulder. shut off the bathroom light and comes into the room letting his eye adjust to the dark and smiles at her peaceful form putting the towel down, his hair still damp, and crawls in beside her, his eyepatch on the bedside table. scooches beside her draping an arm over her shoulders pulling the covers back up all the way and smiles closing his eyes. i love you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:49 am

becka- lets pretend dread was beating on serena then becka walks in grab the prisoner, its interragation time. waves him toward her and soldiers walk in and grab serena and they walk down many halls to a large room. there isa  big machine with a large gray table connected to it with straps put her there.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:50 am

Dread - soldiers over and they strap her in. walks to stand right at beck's side. what is this may i ask? looks fun. is grinning widely.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:26 pm

becka- a guaranteed interragation method. stands beside serena as many doctors mill around and put different straps on her and they pull out needles from the machine that are connected with it and they put one on each arm and a few other places but serena doesnt even move the whole time, her eyes blink and looks around but doesnt move. then the scientists graba  large metal bend and put it on her forhead and serena flinches and now her eyes seem more alert as one doctor taps on a computer that is so we can see whats going on in her mind, sort of, were still working out the kinks and it manages her brain waves. more needles go in her and a few inject different liquids into her. im jsut waiting for thomas
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:00 pm

thomas - right as she says it a soldier leads an angry thomas into the room. sneers at becka. this better work.
    dread - smirks you shouldn't be so doubtful sir.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:08 pm

becka- trust me, it will work, it was made by the very best. smirks and leans over serena ready dear?
    serena- sneers up at her and tries to pull at the restraints but obvously can't
    scientist- should we muzzle her?
    becka- no...i would rather hear her screams.
    scientist- yes ma'me. they put a few more injections into her and then one of the scientist goes to the panels and presses a few buttons and the machine hums and the table lights up blue on the sides
    becka- ok thomas, ask away
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:26 pm

thomas - steps in front of serena his face hard and stern. who is the general of the resistance in texas, that is now in Canada, and is he or she still alive.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:34 pm

serena- narrows eyes at him and face is angry but says nothing at all
    becka- alright, nods to the doctors and one of them starts to press buttons level 1
    serena- suddenly the blue lights get brighter and she arches her back letting out a low whine but she can take it. it feels like someone is punching her in the back and it hurts enough with all the bruises.
    becka- turn it up.
    serena- eyes widen as the machine makes it feel like she is being whipped and its like her mind is transported to the room she was in before when she was being whipped and her breath quickens tears stinging at her eyes
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:37 pm

Dread - smile starts to grow.
    Thomas - ill repeat my question. give me your general's name. his voice is more demanding now.

sry if I'm slow watching kick ass 2

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:15 am