WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:04 pm

Kendal- Maliha? Do you?
    Maliha- well ... I don't ... But I'm sure ne'er knows someone.
    Kendal- can you get him over here?
    Maliha- (nods and thinks to ne'er: hey we need your help, some little girl did this weird mind thing To crispin we were wondering If you know anyone like that or no someone who knows about it)
    Serena-(clears thoughts and blocks them out. Gets up and goes back to main room)

Fat kitttyy
    And ok

Steve- (sits down with kitty in arms and watches the black and white tv)

Tao- no, malaria. Ya know like the thing you get from mosquitoes, it's common in Egypt. (shakes head) I don't know, we just have to go over a ton of deadly deseices and stuff. it's pretty boring. (looks at fox intently and quirk head at him like: something wrong?)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:16 pm

fox - shakes his head feeling guilty for not just saying he wont take the job, but really wants it. gets up. getting some water. goes into the kitchen his mind playing tug of war with itself trying to come up with a decision as pours some water from a filter. his mind starts and he accidentally pours it all over the floor. groans and puts the cup down and unrolls about 20 paper towels in frustration and crouches down to clean it up.
    leo - rolls his eyes. nice goin fox.
    fox - thinks: oh shut up leo.

neer - comes in from their small balcony frowning. just hold on. serena

jeff - i guess the best thing to do would to..no i cant do that! it would be so awkward. leans back in bench leaning his head back frustrated. he'd probably never walk with me again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Serena- y-yea? (sitting in kitchen and head perks up) what is it?
    Maliha- (Serena? What would she know)

Tao- (frowns at Leo and wants to know what's up with fox) hey fox can I talk to you? (waves him over to the door to their room and opens it)

He'd never walk with me again....
    What does that remind me of ...
    I'll never swim with you again, ever.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:31 pm

OH MY GOD STOP IT

fox - shoulders slump sadly knowing tao would probably notice something no matter how hard he tried to hide it. finishes cleaning up and sighs. sure. walks past him into their room trying to think up a lie.

neer - blocks them out. it happened it crispin. or something did. the same thing your aunt can do. looks at serena seriously.
    crispin - looks utterly confused.
    kal - what?

jeff - sighs and forces himself to his feet walking down the sidewalk towards steve's apartment not giving himself a choice. better off embarrass myself on purpose then on accident when i let something slip. grumbles. either way he's not gonna want me around, or he just wont say anything and avoid me. ive got nothing to lose... stands at the foot of the apartment and looks up and down the street waiting for a few cars to pass and makes sure there's no pedestrians nearby before running towards the building and jumping up his hands grasping at the bricks his one arm making indents of fingerprints between bricks.  scales up the building to the top floor and pulls himself up over the balcony silently and knocks on the door before he can change his mind.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:37 pm

OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING NOW? I DIDNT THINK IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN NOW ... AHHH
    steve- literally jumps up and squeals a tiny bit that knock scaring him so much, puts the cat down and sees jeff on the balcony. opens it up and face is pale geez jeff that scared the hell out of me! why dont you use the door like a normal person? sighs and smiles a tiny bit but then looks confused wait ... how did you even get up here?

serena- freezes ... i know .. i heard looks up at him her eyes dark but i-i dont think its her.
    kendal- whats going on?
    maliha- dont know he blocked me out but i think hes askign serena.
    kendal- serena?

tao- hey ... touches his cheek lightly after he closes to door and looks down at him, his eyes full of concern. i dont see you upset alot ... whats wrong?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:46 pm

im not a very patient person when it comes to these things. i did try though i said 2 weeks... oh well.

jeff - i flew. grins like an idiot just happy to see Steve again then remembers why he's actually her and now just looks really awkward as he readjusts his glasses.  i uh...wanting to. scratches the back of his neck nervously. talk to you about something...

fox - nothings wrong. his voice cracks and he knows he's got no chance of lying anymore and he bursts into tears not used to being so stressed normally just going with the flow of things.

neer - frowns. well you know more than i do, and i know this is probably the last thing you want to do... but they're gonna need your help serena. kendal is being put in charge of going after that little girl.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:54 pm

well its been technically 2 weeks so ... thats sorta long

steve- oh! sure thing. i should probably let you in huh? waves him inside and closes doors to balcony. a ginger cat is climbing on top of the tv and hanging over it, goes over to kitty and picks it up carefully and puts it on ground sorry about the ... cats ... there are about 6 stray mangy cats right now in the apartment.

tao- andrew! is so worried for hi mright now and cant believe he just started crying since its so unlike him. grabs him and wraps him tightly in his arms. strokes his hair and whispers softly its ok andrew ... im here for you ... kisses his temple and keeps hugging him

serena- stays silent but then looks up thats suicide ... whatever that thing is and whatever it can do ... it will destroy them ... look i dont even no if i could resist it anymore, i havent practiced in a while and my brain is all messed up but the only person that could maybe stop it ... is me. looks at him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:10 pm

oh my god i love tao

fox - cries into his shirt not knowing what he would do without him.  then realizes this is only making his choice harder. 
    neer - opens up his mind still looking at serena. serena does, she'll help.
    crispin - why her? how does she know anything about it?

jeff -  bends down to scratch one of the cats under the chin then reaches to pet another but it darts away. he smiles and stands back up and sighs. ok steve. turns toward him. so i.... ive been kinda nervouse to..tell you but....but i...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:21 pm

so do i
    also what do we ahve to do for final draft like do we need a tittle page cuz some people said you dont and i confused

tao- its ok, everythings gonna be ok waits a little bit, just holding him tightly, then draws away but only his face so there bodies are still pressed together. cups foxs face in his hands you wanna tell me whats wrong? says quietly and smiles a tiny bit just to reassure him

serena- because if need be i can do the same thing. thinks angrily to them
    maliha- what?

serena- the only reason i lived with my aunt is because i inherited her powers, these are her powers, she can manipulate you in the mind and take control of your body, she can make it seem like shes someone else. she taught me how to do the same thing, but i havent done it in years ... i dont know if i can anymore but i can resist whoever your talking about. whoever they are they must no my aunt, ive never met another shifter who can do this other then her. looks at lap and voice is determined but very scared

steve- leans against a drawer and smiles at him, can tell hes nervous so furrows eyebrows and comes closer. whatever you need to say, you can say to me smiles happily i wont mind
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Jeff -ok  well ... (looks down and the. Back up) im crushig so hard on you steve (feela like diving over the balcony as woon as he says it)

Kal - will one of you please twll me what your saying? (Growls angrily) have you found someone?
    Crispin - (nods)
    Neer - you sure?

Fox - they offered me a job tao (sobs feeling so pathetic but he cant help it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Adk shower
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:47 pm

steve- still smiling but eyes are sort of panicky and just says simply what.

serena- yes. nods yea im sure
    kendal- who?
    maliha- uh ... serena

tao- smiles thats great andrew im so pr- stops realizing that there most be something wrong with the job ... its far away ... isnt it? says quietly and hands start to shake
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:20 am

Fox - (nods) new york (body shudders) but i dont wanna leave you here.

Jeff - yeah ... Since the day of that mission steve, since the day of that mission i couldnt stop lookig at you or being around you. i didnt even know i liked guys..(Shoukders slumps and looks down at feet his curls flopping over feeling humiliated biting n the inside of his cheek) ill just leave now. (Is glad he has his shades so steve cant see how hurt he feels inside as he turns back and walks toward the door) (thinks: this was so dumb. Hes probably just gonna make fun of me now.)

Kal - that blonde? Huh...well to be honest i would really like this mission done as soon and as quickly as possible. Hoose who will go with you i dont recomment more then three more people. And i want the little gurl back ALIVE

And and sorry um i really dont know i didn so it yet didnt have time
    But i think your supposed to put the ittle information a the top of the first page same page as the beginning of the essay. Idk the settup though
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:27 am

ok

tao- oh ... puts hands on his neck and forces fox to keeps his eyes on him i cant make this decision for you .. but whatever you choose, ill support. ok? leans forard and kisses him softly.

steve- stands there stunned and eyes are wide you like .... me ... me? jeff wait! runs forward and grabs his arm and tries to make him turn around you dont have to ashamed or anything, its ok i get it .. i just uhm ... i just never thought about that before, i just assumed that no one could like me like that

kendal- nods ok we can handle it. three people it is. get serena and neer down here
    maliha- kendla wants you guys
    serena- we better go
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:36 am

Neer - ugh i seriously hought i wouldnt have to go on his one. (Is already dressed and meant to shave and cut his hair this morning but never got to it)  alright. Im ready when you are. (Walks over to door opening it for her) which is now

Kal - both of them...alright (looks kendal in the seriously his deep green eyes borin into her) if you fail, your all dead
    Crispin - (winces)

Jeff - what? (Turns looking down at his hand) your not... Weirded out or anything you just... (Is so confused hen realizes somehing) wait are you ok with it?...

Fox - (was just going to stress over it more but his mind travels somwhere else as tao kisses him forgetting about everything and just melting into him kissing him back passionately )
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:44 am

kendal- nods shortly and stares at hi mwith determination i understand turns to maliha and crispin i dont know if i want to bring neer yet, im still thinking about it. i just need hi mdown here to make my choice
    serena- nods and stands up, grabs a heavy jacket and walks past him

steve- well sure. actually ... im not straight, im pansexual, so yea i like guys to. suddenly frowns a bit so uh ... lets go of his arm the only reason you talked to me was because you liked me huh?

tao- wraps arms around him and pulls him closer as they kiss, isnt sue of what his choice will be but if fox chooses to leave wants to make the most of the time they have left

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:52 am

Fox - (loves beig so close to tao not able to imagine living hundreds of miles away and never being able to touch him again. Kisses him hungrily his hands resting at the bottom of his neck slowly pushing him backwards)

Jeff - well (scratches the back of his neck) yeah (laughs awkwardly) i had to get it ot of my system.. 
    Its been earin me alive. Holding all this in. (Holding how much i love your tiny figure. How much i love your hair when it gets to long kr that funny smile)(freezes when jt dawns on him steve could actually like him back but knows its a long shot)

Neer - (walks in after serena gazing over the four of them) i didnt realize it was a party sorry i would have brought something
    Kal - (narrows eyes at neer but ignores it) so you two arecaught if correct?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:00 am

tao- lets him be pushes backward and kisses him roughly and doesnt want to let him break away for a second, cant bare to think of fox leaving and hands slide under the back of his shirt so he can feel foxs bare skin under his fingertips

steve- smiles and blushes while looking at feet. oh ... looks up at him this isnt some prank right? eyes flash just a tiny bit of fear, like he cant believe someone would actually like him

omg jeefffffff

serena- nods yes we know .
    kendal- sits and stares at all of them ... i dont know ... maybe it would go well with just me and serena
    serena- the less people the better, i could always go alone
    kendal- thats not an option, but i think we'll just go

so did you do a title page?
    sorry i am just super confused
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:09 am

I didnt start it yet

Neer - (frowns then shrugs) whatever do what you want
    Crispin - (please be careful guys...)

Lol jeef
    Jeff - (eyes widen) of course this isnt a prank! I dont joke about stuff like this i swear (puts hands up in surrendor then a cat stats brushing itself against his leg and he laughs bending down to pet its soft scruffy head)

Fox - (thinks: no....i cant go i lo..no...do i? )(backs him up onto the bed his spine shivering at taos touch. His hands grab at taos hair getting entangled in it)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:20 am

dude ya needa start that

serena- dont worry, well be fine. i know what we can do.
    kendal- turns head to her
    serena- im going to bet this girl isnt the best fighter so ... you can distract her and i can go and and take her out snaps fist down like shes going to punch someone
    kendal- uhm ... are you sure thats going to work
    serena- i can disguis my mind so they wont no im there... maybe, i havent done that in a while
    maliha- why would you even need to do that?
    serena- when i hid says quietly

steve- watches him and the cat and points to it i call him ketchup the cat is a weird shade of auburn smiles a little then looks up at him is it ok i think about this for a bit?

tao- sits on the bed and hands curl around his hips and pulls him closer. breaks away a tiny bit so there lips are only brushing softly against eachother looks like hes going to say something but then regrets it and leans forward to kiss him more
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:32 am

Fox - (is goin to ask what but quickly forgets as he french kisses tao hopping up onto his lap sitting on him with his knees on either side his hands tugging at taos pants)

Jeff - (flinches) y-yea of course!  I wouldntcare if ypu hated me (smiles crookedly and quickly leaves all jittery but happy at the same time and nervous of what hea thinking about)

Neer - (clenches his jaw hoping shell be alright)
    Kal - this wont be a long mission. Perhaps theough the night but if you still have no sucess come back here imediately  you hear?

We have tomorrow tuesday and wednesday to turn it in dude
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:40 am

Tao- (a Loyola surprised but very pleased and French kisses him back harshly not getting enough. Reaches under his shirt to runs hands across foxs chest and stomach, pulls him forward so there chests are pressed together and keeps him there)

Steve- u don't know ketchup (picks up the cat and looks out the balcony) I'm not going to lie Jeff is attractive, and he was nice to me ... (Smiles thinning about when he pushed him out of the way from the bullet) but ... I don't want to get hurt, do I like him? (Remembers the looks heft gave him and the things he's said and curses self for being so Dumb) man he was not that subtle.(thinks about the look in Jeff's eyes when he left) u don't want to hurt him either

Serena- we can handle it (looks at krndal)
    Kendal- (stares back at her and its like they share a silent agreement) we'll go tomorrow night
    Serena- (nods)

Dude I so gonna make my own characters friends cause they gonna go in a life changing mission! Yay! Gonna be slow
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:49 am

Well alright then
    Lol the two badass girlfriends of the most badass guys

Kal - good. The. Make sure to rest up. (Says dully) dismissed (says as he walks out)
    Crispin - (but we werent in clas..whatever.)(gets to his feet)

Jeff - (gets home and pocks his dog up and hugs him before putting him back down) i did it pickles! You probably thought id wikp out (laughs) though u werent even there. Hut i loved through it ao its all gonna be good (smiles)

Fox - (unbuckles taos belt and unsips his pants pushing them down with his hands and then his own feet pushing tao back onto the bed kissing him roughly as he drags his hands along taos chest)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:01 am

I know right I'm so excited

Kendal- (waves Serena over so they can talk about mission) are you sure your prepared for this? I know you haven't used those sorts if powers in a while ...
    Serena- I think I should be ok, though maybe I should practice. All I need to do is block her out, that shouldn't be to hard
    Kendal- and I'm bait

Steve- (kisses ketchups head and sighs. Looks over the city and thinks) I don't know, I just can't believe someone actually likes me ... I thought no one could.

Tao- (sighs in pleasure and pulls foxs shirt over his head so he can get to his chest easier. Pulls fox onto the bed more and hands tangle through his hair and props knees up do he can be I between them)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:30 am

Fox - (grins leqns right over him unbottoning tao shirt then leaning down to kiss down his skin)

Neer - (keeps an eye on serena but knows he wont be able to on the mission so he should just stop.) how could you practice that?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:00 pm