WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 38 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:31 pm

jeff - ends up falling asleep on the big couch with pickles beside him.

neer - his eyes are full of anger and worry. none of this is your fault. you didnt choose her to take care of you. you didnt choose to be a shifter. 

strife - the image disappppepars
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 38 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:37 pm

Steve- (sits with a stray kitty on his lap then when it gets to night goes into the huge bed and the kitties follow him and fall asleep all over him one lays on his face)

Kendal- (sits watching him)

Serena- (nods and snuggles back into him) I-I don't want you going after her ... Just forget about it ok?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:43 pm

neer - no. says firmly. im not forgetting about it. but i can push it aside so that you can get some sleep. face softens and pushes a strand of hair form her face. picks her up bridal style and brings her over to the bed laying her down and pulling the covers up over her. kisses her forehead. sleep.

lol foony steve
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:52 pm

Serena- (nods slowly and closes eyes, mouths- I love you, to neer, can't find the energy to say it. Breathes steadily and falls asleep hoping to not get dreams)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Neer - (sits back in a chair a few feet from the bed not really tired just watching her sleep)

So like i was thinking that boy that was m the street that was also the lttle girl can like change shape turning into other people who still exist and hes gonna be the next evil guy and stuff but at first hes just kinda a dude who runs around tricking people and helping minor bad guys
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Ok and does that mean strife/neers dad gonnachelp along with, aunty, dr Howe and Tao/Leo dad? Cuz they all evil to
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Yeah o know i e just been too lazy to use them lately :p
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:32 pm

That's fine. Do you want to skip like a week or something ... I don't know
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:41 pm

YEAAA MON but afk
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Ok .... I nominate you to post first
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:03 pm

sorry i wasnt on sooner had to go for errands and shizz
    okay so lets say for the past 2 weeks jeff has been walking home with steve from their training practically every daaay and its a fridaaay and they dont have training on fridays
    and lets say they just got done training.
    and i gonna make a jeff profile in a lil bit

and for this new evil kid. i didnt mean to copy aunty serena or anything but i was thinking that when you make eye contact with him he can like control your movements, and if you try to resist you just get really worn out. that and he takes the form of other people, but he cant like possess them.

kal - comes up to kendal the second her trainer dismisses everybody. hey i know times are a bit rough and you finally have a break now but i have a mission i would like you to do if your up to it. is dressed in casual clothes now and looks a little more solemn then usual.
    jeff - watches as kal speaks to kendal but cant hear them since hes a few yards away.
    sanni - smiles. cya guys! grabs her stuff and heads off.
    jeff - cya sanni.  

crispin - is on a delivery trip into the city and soars over the building as hawk. comes to a balcony and pecks on a window and a sleepy woman growls and takes the message annoyed. he takes off and perches on top of a low, wide building enjoying the partly cloudy day when a little girl comes walking down the sidewalk a midst  a crowd.

leo - today he has a half day so comes home happily without a black eye this time.
    fox - is on his way back from taking a test and finishing it 20minutes before everybody else.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Ok ill do Steve's soon
    it's fine WHAT IF AUNTY SERENA TRAINED HIM

Kendal- hm? (Turns to him and unlike everione else wears yoga pants to practice and a normal t shirt, hiding the scars, her hair is tied back tightly and is a bit thinner but more muscular then she was 2 weeks ago, face is more adult like and has no fat on her face at all so it exposes her high cheek bones. Eyes are sharp and always alert and body mivements are stiff and thought through) of course, what sort if mission is it? I'd rather be working to be honest.

His old is kal?

Steve- bye sanni!  (Waves to her and wears a baggy t shirt and baggy shirts to train in, has worn out running shoes on and leans up against a punching bag like he was prepared to train but forget they didn't have it) cya Jeff I'm gonna head home. (Grabs bag and smiles at him)

Teacher lady who just came into fix class room-(very stern looking and has business clothes on) Andre Lerwick (stops him in the halls) I needed to talk to you.

Tao- (in Leo's room with a huge book on his lap and keep mumbling things then reading then mumbling then reading)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:40 pm

like 25 pretty young, but he looks older.
    and oh me goosh YES

little girl - stops and turns her pig tailed head up at the roof and catches eye contact with crispin and smiles.
    crispin - whimpers an awful feeling running through his body but cant look away.

kal - sits down on a bench dark circles under his eyes from lack of sleep. we've lost quite a few soldiers, new, fresh, soldiers from sending them all on the same mission one after the next. rubs his scruffy chin. and i dont even know the name of who we're after. but i know we've had ...someone interrupting all our missions. and i want you to stop it. 
    jeff - grins and hops up beside steve without missing a beat every day looking forward to their walk. you did good today buddy. gives him a punch in the shoulder as they walk.

fox - sighs and turns around smiling. hello mrs...doesnt even know her name...beautiful! could have sworn thats not the name i put on the papers. oh well. yes can i help you ma'am? i have somewhere i need to be. 

leo - unlocks the door and closes it behind him.  sup tao. drops his bookbag on the floor

afk dinner
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Kendal- (nods suddenly determined) me? Or my whole team. And I think I might need a bit more information then that (eyes also have dark circles under them and leans forward wanting TI know more after she sits down next to him)
    K

Steve- (shrugs bag over his own shoulders and walks with him out the base) thanks, you did good to (keeps feeling a tinge of annoyance whenever Jeff says he did good or whatever, keeps thinking hes saying it to baby him but ignores the feeling)

Lady- (smiles a little) I won't keep you long, I actually wanted to talk to you about your wonderful test scores and your talent (walks down Hallway next to him) I went over your scores and your achievements and I wanted to offer you a position. I know it's early but I was thinking you could take up the job of cotechnician officer, you would have tons of work to do hacking into the yes database and such things like that.

Tao- (smiles quickly as he looks up) how was classes?

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:03 pm

leo - fun. smiles widely and starts talking really fast and using his hands to describe things. so they recently had these things installed where its like you sit in this seat and you put on this helmet and it looks like your in an actual plane. and then the buttons look like they just appea rin front of you. and u you press one it actually does it in the plane even though your not actually in a plane and oh my god dude it was so fun! by the end everybody was trying to shoot each other down. laughs. the teachers werent to happy about that but still, yea it was fun. 

fox - oh? is a little surprised? really? am i just that cracking? grins. that sounds like lots of fun!

kal - shakes his head. no. not just you. too dangerous. if you were to die nobody could drag your dead body back. meant it to be humorous but is too tired to change his voice so he sounds dead serious. i suggest only a few people. therefore you wont be putting more lives at risk. but if you think it right, you can bring the whole team.

jeff - glances back at kendal and kal before they're out of sight then turns back. what do you think they're talking about?

little girl - smiles to happily and turns back away releasing crispin and walking on.
    crispin - shoots off into the sky out of sight of the girl wanting to get as far away from her as possible making a wide detour to avoid her and get back to the base as soon as possible.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:20 pm

Tao- wow! That's really interesting, I'm g,ad your having fun and doing well. (s,iles brightly at him and sighs at the book) meanwhile I'm stuck learning about the symptoms of malaria.

Lady- (nods) yes and you wouldn't be in charge, the women who is, Charlie, is very open to opinions and is quite ... Interesting, I think you to would do well working together, and if you didn't like the position we could always take you out of it, so what do you say?

Kendal-(nods) ok ... I don't think it would be the best to bring the whole team ... But whate exactly are we fighting? Does anyone even no? Has anyone seen them?

StEve- no idea ... Maybe he's telling her about a new mission (shirts) but I don't know. (hair is a lot longer and it goes down to the bottom of his neck, it's shaggy and is almost covering his eyes. It waves around his head almost like a little mane)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:30 pm

jeff - laughs lightly at how funny his hair looks. you gonna get a hair cut?

leo - blinks confused. whats malar--never mind. any close to getting you doctrite? thats what its called right?

fox - smiles widely. i say fantastic! ill do it. when and where

kal - shakes his head. we dont know. all we know is through the last words of some of the soldiers through their devices that they absolutely new it was them or him or she or whatever as soon as they saw it. we dont know if its one person, but its most likely a small group of people working together. its not possible one man could take down 6 officers at once....trails off thinking of how he sent all those people on the mission. shakes his head and stands. last time we came into contact with it, the location was a few miles west of--
    crispin - caws and comes swooping down as kal holds out his arm for him but he lands on the ground this time transforming into a human terror and fear in his eyes his body still shaking.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Steve-(blUshers and hand whips up hair) I totally forgot! (groans and runs fingers through his hair) ugh its so long, yea I'll get one today I guess.

Kendal-(eyes widen and immediately runs toward crispin and kneels in front of him) crispin, what's wrong, what happened! (eyes narrow and looks like she's going to punch him I nthe face but isn't mad at him, has become very defensive of her team)

Omg I just want Steve and Jeff to gooooo ... Just confess your love Jeff just do it

Lady- oh! (laughs and rolls eyes at herself) must have forget, it's in new York, you leave Monday.

Tao- (smiles) yea, i guess I'm sorta closer, I moved up a class a week ago and it has a bunch of adults, so yes.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:48 pm

fox - smile disappears. what? wait isnt there a job for me here?

steff - no i like it long. reaches out and scruffs it up on the top. looks h--imediately shuts up pulling his hand back. i was not just about to say hot. my lord i was just about to say he looks hot. what is wrong with me? im not gay! i like WOMEN! with the WO! not without! if i was gay i think id know by now and im not. im deifnitely not....

cirspin - jumps a little freaked out by her at that moment. tries to describe with his hands but they're shaking to hard and he starts to cry remembering the horrible feeling feeling so stupid wishing maliha was there.
    kal - is wide eyed. was it .....

leo - smiles and sits down  well thats good. fox isnt home today?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:54 pm

Lady- well yes but they don't fit your status, your much to talented for them, plus this is a perfect opportunity, what's holding you back?

Steve-(giggles genuine at Jeff's expression and doesn't really catch what he was going to say) what's the face for? (smiles up at him and combs his hands through his own hair.) well I don't. It's annoying

Kendal-it's ok, I'm sure Maliha is coming
    Maliha-(in an outside training room and feels her shifter senses tingling, senses crispin in distress and growls. Can tell where he is and heads off towards there. Swings open the door and sees him on the ground) crispin? (runs toward him and wraps him I an big hug while pulling him to his feet) what happened? (looks at kal and Kendal)

Tao- (shakes head) nah, he was taking a test today, maybe he got caught up. (thinks: no because he's to smart for any of those stupid tests and he must have been the first one done, so we're is he?)

Afk dinner
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:11 pm

fox - well... cant imagine leaving tao like that. i have friends here now...and an amazing boyfriend...i cant leave that. bites his lip. i cant leave him. looks defeated since he was really looking forward to that job.
    leo - nods. probably.

jeff - oh. says watching steve hand go through his hair and almost whimpers.   hey i just remembered i forgot something. sorry see you round. turns around sharply and starts to casually walk off but breaks into a run taking off in the other direction afraid of what he may do next. whats wrong with me?!

kal - thats what i want to know.
    crispin - maliha this girl...she got into my head and i dont know what she did but it was awful. it was like she was turning every good though i have into bad ones. like i was just losing myself. i wanst even in human form.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Lady-(frowns but nods) ok, I understand, but I truly think you should think about it, I'm sure your friends and boyfriend would understand if you took it, just think about it first and then come to the offices and give me your answer. Ok? (signs) until then I'll try to find you a job here, but no promises
    Tao-(Continues with work but keeps glancing at the door)

Maliha-(nods and hugs him tightlyVthinks: it's ok crispin, it's ok now, she can't hurt you here.) (relayed what crispin says to them)
    Kendal- (stiffens and looks at kal) do you think it was the person .. Who killed all those soldiers?

Steve- oh bye (looks at him sadly and wonders if he did anything to insult him. Keeps walking and kicks a rock sort of missing his friend) I hope he isn't mad at me ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:29 pm

awww aasdfghj stevey

jeff - stops sitting on a bench under a tree putting his head in his hands. if he were to find out what im thinking... groans. oh my god what am i supposed to do? 

crispin - w-who? looks up at them confused? killed soldiers? eyes widen.
    kal -  nods at his expression. i assume so. crispin where were you when this happened?
    crispin - looks at maliha. not far from here... a few miles into the city. you dont plan on going after her do you? its a monster! 

fox - nods. ok thanks. says enthusiastically turning and heading out the door his whole day ruined now having to pick between the two decisions. eventually makes it to their door and huffs opening it and walking in trying not to look so down putting on a fake smile. hey guys.
    leo - dang man what took you so long?
    fox - gulps. hard test...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Maliha-(repeats and rubs his back)
    Kendal- (stays silent) do you think she can only do that to shifters?
    Maliha- well I don't want to find out (hugs crispin tightly) but ... Are you going to go after it?
    Kendal- not safe yet, we need to find someone who at least knows a little about it
    Serena-(went into the bathroom to take a shower and since crispin or Maliha didn't close up there minds has been silently listening in. Sitting on the floor rocking back and forth. Thinks: it can't be her, it can't, she can't shape shift ... She can only make you think she did, but only with someone you know ... Crispin has never seen that girl before ... I saw that girl last night .... It can't be her ...)

My bby Steve
    Steve- (goes into his little apartment and picks up a large tabby cat that immediately started rubbing his legs) hi big guy (the cat is sort of fat and laughs as it happily snuggles into his bony arms)

Tao-(smiles happily that he's home but notices his tone of voice and cocks head) don't worry, I'm sure you did fine. (puts on his glasses and looks back in the book) wanna help me study?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:58 pm

fox - has to smile every time tao puts on his glasses thinking they're so funny and cute. sighs and sits in front of him. kicking his shoes off. alright what you studying?
    leo - balgaria right?
    fox - what?

FAT CAT
    jeff - looks up at the sky biting down on his lip. maybe i really am gay. but i have dated girls... and i liked it....shit i think im bi. groans. ugh i dont know how to deal with this stuff! glares at a pigeon that came to peck around at his feet and stop and look at him. what're you lookin at? says angrily.

crispin - whimpers stop and his body stops shuddering.
    kal - but no one does...growls in frustration. any of you happen to know someone?

sry if im slow
    doing math

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:49 pm