WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:40 am

Hey what you get for the three ss questions?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:52 am

Neer - (grabs her shoulder spinning her back around to face him pulling her aside clearly not kidding around  and talks lowly) serena, this has to stop your scaring the shit out of me. Just a little something. Please.
    Tommy - well i mean...(bites his lip) i dont know
    Sanni - i say stay here
    Tommy - no ill go back (smirks) 
    Crispin - (looks up from food)
    Tommy - just because you said that (laughs)
    Jeff - good lord. Well yes i think aome of us (glances at crispin) would definitely Appreciate that

Um i dont remember my ss is downstairs and i cant go down now...

Sry dude i pooped
    Ill post in morning
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:56 am

That ok

Kendal- yes we would like the easy way
    Mira- ok! We have a copter we sometimes use that Iwill come in handy
    Maliha- thank you
    Steve- (nods In agreement still eating)
    Serena-(a little startled but stares at him for a while then presses hand to his chest and pushes him away. Walks toward the table and grabs whatever she sees first and eats it unhappily)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:31 am

Neer -  (smiles slighrky)
    Criapin - (silejtly yawns and stretches his arms oit)
    Tommy - do you wish to send them a message back?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am

Mira- ah yes! You tell them thank you for the information and we will research it to the best if our abilities also we am have made startling process on the 'experiment' they'll know what I mean
    Kendal- (eyes widen)
    Mira- now we should get you shipped off
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:15 pm

tommy - nods. alright. easy enough. 
    jeff - so do we leave tomorrow? few hours? 
    tommy - stetches his arms. you kidding? i want sleep.
    sanni - grumbles. of course you do.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Kendal- (realize she didn't tell anyone that she was going on. A mission and lurches forward) do you have a phone?
    Mia- of course! Hey dany get her w phone! (yells at a pretty short 17 girl with bouncy blond hair, jogs over and hands her a cell phone looks at them and giggles)
    Dany- hi there (walks over and notices Steve and how tiny he is and she's the same height as him and quirks eyebrow up and casually stands next to him measuring there height and smiles seeing she's taller then him)
    Steve- (notices what she's doing and immediately stiffens and posture becomes rigid) yea im short, we get it (says surprisingly angrily)
    Maliha- (not watch them and is rubbing crispins back)
    Serena- (eating unhappily)
    Mari- we had to get the copter ready so maybe you can leave I an couple of hours?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:56 pm

jeff - smiles at steve. its not such a bad thing.  you can sneak around easier. get through small spaces. your more agile, and it doesnt look to bad with your hair. gulps . damn dude you have to stop, now.
    crispin - calms down a bit his muscles not being so jittery
    neer - nods. is there a place we could like chill out?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:03 pm

Mira- sure! (waves to the. To follow them to her to a room and they enter a lounge ish part with some people who are injured sitting around) you can stay here
    Steve- thank you (blurts out as hair flies up to his hair and blushes widely, mentally curses self thinking: thank you? Why would I say thank you? Stop staring at me!)
    Dany- (giggles and walks away)
    Kendal- (takes the phone sitting I nthe corner and dials the number at zeros apartment and hopes she's there)

did lily ask you to go to Thor tommorw cuz she asked me again and. I said yea
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:17 pm

uh noooo but i could take her up on her offer and be like "yo you still going?" and she be like "yeah nicoley too" and i be like "oh great! i can go btw" lol

zero - imediately picks it up. hello? zerolactus here.
    rori - looks at her confused.
    zero - stiffles a giggle not knowing whos on the other end of the line.
    jeff - chuckles and sits down on a small slightly ripped couch yawning and sinking back into it.
    cirspin - sits on the carpeted floor picking at the carpet.
    neer - takes serena by the waist from behind and pulls her down onto a chair in the corner of a room wrapping his arms around her and yawning.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Yes yes do do

Kendal- hey zero its me, it's Kendal, I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I'm sort of in the middle of a mission right now and I won't be home for a couple hours I just wanted you to know
    Serena-(gasps bit sinks back into him and turns leaning forehead against his neck and breathing in deeply)
    Steve- (sits across him on a chair across from the couch) so Jeff, I hope I'm not being to old by asking his but ... What can you do?
    Maliha-(leans against wall on the floor)

Ok so the ending is ... Well I hope you like it, I'm kinda making some stuff up so just ... Bare with me
    Also lily gonna have a sleep over after movie but I said I'm not sleeping over, just to tell you, make your choice wisely
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:35 pm

oh my god this freaking dog is wagging its tail and the arm strapped to its back and like rolling back and forth spraying blood and oh my god this show.

so yeah i going
    and i dont think i gonna sleep over
    dont know yet. i just told her that 

and yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

zero - oh. says confused. then grins. what kinda mission? did you beat up people? let me guess your the leader right? they were prib like yo we gotta get kendal back in daaa fieeeeld. like all ghettoey. haha but seriously like what is it what are you doing? is it really dangerous? hey are there other people with you on the mission?
    jeff - oh uh. readjusts his eyes afraid steve said that cause he saw them but realizes he was really just wondering. well. my right arm....is sort of super strong. grins. kinda like the hulk but not really. and it only gets like that when i really try to use it. and well my eye...i can see a lot from it. shrugs. nothing too interesting, smiles.
    sanni - sits next to a stranger rubbing and rubs her hand the pain almost gone now.
    neer - smiles and slips his hands under her shirt from behind sliding around her stomach. see? a little food wont hurt. its just gonna make you healthier. kisses her ear and closes his eyes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:44 pm

I not so ya
    Hate sleepovers
    And ya I hope you like it

Kendal- yes people are with me, yes it's dangerous, Yesi did beat up people, I am the leader, we are just delivering a message, ok sweety? You guys will be ok right?
    Steve- interesting (eyes are bright and is interested about his eyes but doesn't say anythign) that's really cool, wel li think everything other then my power is cool, but still, cool.
    Serena- (doesn't say anything back about eating. It smiles and thinks to him: your awfully touchy today) (referringn to hi mtouching her stomach but isn't complaining at all. Leans back and her back is pressed tightly against his chest and closes her own eyes)

What show?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:55 pm

lol well what are the odds of me not liking it? haha
    yea thats right -100%

jeff - raises eyebrows. you kidding man? your abilities are phenominal. your whole entire body seems likes its moving 10x's faster than everybody's else's. which means you can prbably process things very fast too huh?
    neer - smiles. its easier to love someone when your shifter seems more distant. sometimes i think its actually a good thing i am a shifter. wonder how soft i waould be if i wasnt.

zero - yup we're all good. me fallon and sam visited strife today. he's doing...well.

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood....heheh ...yeah
    only showed dawgy for like 7 seconds too lol i just thought it was funny.
    http://www.animefate.com/series/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood/
    i use that to watch
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Rude

Steve- (looks down and smiles then looks up at him) I suppose so, ya. It makes everything go faster, that's why I heal so fast. (giggles just a tiny bit finding the next part. A little funny) I have to get a hair cut at least 3 times a month

Serena-(smiles and kisses his chin quickly) (thinks: and I would love you anyway, probably)

Kendal- (stiffens) really? ... I never got to see him today ... He looks better?

Thank you!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:09 pm

like NEGATIVE
    negetiiiiiiiiive 100%

jeff - shuckles. lucky. mine grows like half an inch a year.finds his giggles adorable then mentally slaps self again for the thousandth time.
    neer - smirks and pinches her skin. probably?

zero - smiles. yeah. more peaceful.

mhmmm. the ads suck but they only in beginning what i do is open like a bunch of tabs and do the episodes in order getting the ads over with so i can watch them streaming right into each other ^^ ive got serm smartical particles yes i do
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Can use computer right now and don't trust my iPad so I gotta watch me tomorrow

Steve- (giggles even more and covers mouth) well I like your hair, it's .. (reaches forward picking up a curl) different ...
    Serena- (for a second turns, immediately reacting at the pinch but then relaxes and purrs softly) (probably)

Kendal- (sighs and smiles just the tiniest bit) good, that's good. Be .. Be safe ok? I have to go

Rude still
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:29 pm

zero - okay kendal. you too. smiles and hangs up.

neer - asshole. smirks and his arms relax and he drifts into a light sleep.
    jeff - smiles blushing the tiniest bit. well thanks. i guess its a plus i dont really have to brush it. shrugs and brushes his hand under a flap of hair in front of Steve's face messing it up and laughs.

mkeyyy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:38 pm

Kendal-(smiles and gives phone back)
    Serena- (how am I an asshole? Don't lie if I was a sappy wimp you wouldn't love me either.) (muses to self as he sleeps)
    Steve- (his laugh is pretty much a giggle so giggles more and blows hair out of his eyes) jerk

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:45 pm

jeff - cant stop smiling as he looks at steve. so when did you come to texas?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:54 pm

Steve- well after the yes decided they no longer needed me I was supposed to be executed but (shrugs) that didn't work, I guess I just ended up on the street and I heard al labour how they were going to infiltrate Texas, wich obviously they never did, so I decided to go there and herei am! I got here like ... Hmm when did I? Couple mounths ago I gess(smiles not minding talking a both some of it but isn't sure if she should ask him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:01 am

jeff - nods then looks around the room at the others. sometimes i feel guilty, ya know. starts to just talk, not really thinking about what he's saying, just letting the words flow finding it easy to talk to  steve. i never had these abilities up until about a year ago. before that my life was pretty normal...well as nromal as it gets in a time like this. i guess the down side is that i remember everything clearly. but i know others that got it worse.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:11 am

Steve- (nods and looks at him understandingly) yea ... (looks at him a bit sadly) I can't say I had a normal life but I would rather have that then ever being experimented on. (looks away but then looks back) I lost a lot from the yes but also I like it here. (smiles slightly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:18 am

jeff - yeah me too.  leans his head back on the top of the couch. you should try to get some shut eye.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:26 am

Steve- nah, I'm not tired, I'll just sleep when it's actually night. (gets up looking at everyone. Sees that the only one not asleep is Kendal who is sitting agains the corner) besides I'm not the only one wh doesn't want to sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:26 am