WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 Empty Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:28 pm

serena- do you think that one day we will be safe?

tao-okay. smiles and closes eyes as well, his one hand playing with fox's hair 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:37 pm

fox - on the side of his skull there's an area that seems to be much thinner than it was before with soft and thick, because of his pulling. he's always loved the feeling of tao's hands in his hair and it makes him sleepy.

neer - doesn't answer for a moment thinking. yes. i do. one day we'll be happy, and there won't be anything to stop us from being like that. what he doesn't say is that he's talking about when they're dead. do you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:43 pm

tao- notices the patch that isnt as thick and traces it, even though its uncomfortable leans over and kisses it then moves back to his original position, getting sleepy himself

serena- im not sure. ask me when im not crazy.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:02 pm

fox - just as he starts to fall asleep the nurse comes in and tells tao its time for him to leave, and fox looks up devastated. can i go home?
    nurse - rolls her eyes. theres now way you think you can spend a couple hours in here and leave in your condition. and after your done here, you moving into the rehabilitation facility if you ever want to get better.
    fox - looks down at his hands tired, the skin round his eyes a dark grey. i didnt need to before.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:03 pm

tao- holds fox's hand tightly it'll be ok..looks up at the nurse what are the living arrangments there? can i transfer to work there instead?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:08 pm

fox - eyes widen in alarm. i'm not going there! 
    nurse - I'm sorry Andre but you don't have a choice. as for you Tao-
    fox - don't call me that. snaps at her. id dint say you could.
    nurse - excuse me? looks at him confused.

neer - when will that be hmm?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:10 pm

serena- never

tao-its fox. looks a bit defensive that someone thinks they were allowed to call him that his name is fox. and you cant force him to go somewhere
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:25 pm

nurse - I'm sorry, fox? thats not your name its--
    fox - shut up! he hates it when anybody calls him that, apart from tao, because sit reminds him of his old self, and it seem alike there's not even an old self anymore, that he's always been the same way. but when tao says it it makes him feel like he's alright, that he's loved by someone.
    nurse - frowns. fine. Fox, I was assuming you were planning on getting better, and in order to do that, you will ahem to go into rehab. Tao Evans this does not concern you, I'm sorry but it is what it is, and I'm not sure how you plan on paying these bills but i hope you can get a job after you better, or maybe get a job to help you get better, because these expenses must be covered, understood?
    fox - stupid nurse. mumbles.
    nurse - i am trying to help you andrew lerwick.
    fox - winces.
    nurse - perhaps i should call your wealthy family back in britain to cover the expenses.

neer - i can live with that.

alexander - we don't know much, that is why you are in this room kendal.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:30 pm

tao- flinches back and chews on his bottom lip i can pay for it, i know where i can get the money

serena- good

kendal- well...basically we needed to get information and we needed our friends back so...i took the plane
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:34 pm

alexander - ah. now what happened to your friends?

fox - stares at tao. no tao i can't let you do that...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:41 pm

kendal- which ones? the ones we saved..well stuff

tao- hey looks back at fox its my choice, let me help
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:45 pm

IFox -but---(so many things run through his mind abou how lucky he is to have tao and still has a hard time believing that tao loves him of all people) okay. (His voice cracks feeling so small and unable to control anything anymore )
    Nurse - (is staring at them shocked how willing tao is) oh well...we can worry about that later but for now ..tao you'll ...(sighs) are you going to stay or go back to you restraint. (Smiles a bit at the two choices )
    Fox. - (looks at her confused )

Alexander - ah stuff? (Chuckles ) come on kendal you can give me a little more than that .
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:52 pm

kendal- fox was involved with a drug ring a while back and i guess his past caught up to him and tao got involved because of fox. apparently the main leader, natalia, wanted tao..for a ...well for a slave and so tao and fox got sent to Britain but separated says this all absolutely calm

tao- um..arms are tight around fox what?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:12 pm

Nurse - (sighs) 
    Fox. - (his hands claps around taos arms sinkig back into tao a dreaful headache pulsing into his head)

Alexander. - alright i appreicate your honesty. (Smiles warmly and leans forward on the table ) tell me about you relationship with strife cotter?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:15 pm

kendal- why immediately leans back what does that have to do with any of this?

tao- im staying. says sharply and encases fox in his arms, pressing a gentle kiss to his temple and glances at the nurse

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:32 pm

fox - feels like he's just melting apart and his eyes start to water but he closes them so he won't cry, overwhelmed by how much he loves tao and everything about him.
    nurse - nods. ill have them bring it a cot. before they can say anything back she leaves them alone.
    fox - lets the tears spill out. i love you tao.

alexander - shrugs and leans back twirling his blue tie around his fingers. I've heard the last time he was on a mission with you it didnt go too well did it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:36 pm

kendal- stiffens no it did not almost growls and sits on hands so?

tao- relaxes right away and looks at fox i love you too andrew. kisses his lips softly, so its more like he is brushing his mouth against fox's and kisses in between his eyebrows. im not going anywhere for a while ok? ill stay with you for as long as you want
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:41 pm

fox - okay. keeps his responses short and quite afraid if he says anything more he'll start sobbing again. after a while he speaks again. was it bad?

alexander - opens the folder and sifts through some papers. what happened again? he was...ah here it is. this is him after the mission correct? pulls out a picture of strifes upper body, his eyes shut, the bullet wound still in his forehead. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:46 pm

kendal- eyes widen and flinches back, already has that image engraved in her mind and doesnt want to see it anymore y-yes..

tao- for a few seconds is silent but then takes a deep breath yes...yes it was bad
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:53 pm

fox - why didnt you kill her? says barely audible afraid.

alexander -  nods. i see. now what would make you think that leading another mission such as this would be a good idea after such an accident? not only that, but he was apart of it yes?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:56 pm

tao-at the time...it was because i was so afraid that i would kill her but then find no way out and they would hurt you or kill you...i feel guilty for it now, i could have done something..anything.

kendal- hands clench into fists the two missions are completely different. how dare you insinuate that it was the same situation
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:10 pm

alexander - that is not what i said miss cloud. you took a child on that plane as well. why?

fox - no. shakes his head and twists in tao's arms so he can look up at his his thin fingers cupping tao's face. you wouldn't be the same person if you had. i was afraid you'd pull the trigger.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:13 pm

tao-smiles and presses forehead to fox's well we wont be seeing her for a while, i know for a fact i injured her quite a bit. we have each other okay? no more secrets no more of anything. says softly and kisses fox's fingertips i love you 

kendal- that 'child' is probably ten times smarting then you and if your going to ask about the rest of the crew who are not adults you should know that anyone of them could break your kneecaps without you even knowing
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:02 pm

alexander - a skilled 10 year old could break my knee caps kendal. says in a "duh" tone. do i look like a soldier to you? I'm here to interrogate, not fight, though i think the word interrogate is a bit harsh sounding dontcha think? then again its too gentle for some---oh hold on. holds his finger up to his earpiece listening as someone talks to him then shuts it back off and lowers his hand with a small smile. anything else you intended to do on that mission?

fox - i dont deserve your love tao. i never will. i love you t-too. says quietly and he starts to drift off. the nurse soon comes back with a foldable cot and a large blanket for tao in case he wants it and leaves.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:45 pm

kendal-i told you. get our friends and get information on the yes

tao- can i...can i sleep here with you. his grip around fox doesnt change so it obviously mean that he doesnt want to and mumbles quietly, lightly kissing the top of his head again 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:46 pm