WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 34 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Kendal- were almost there a couple more miles
    Steve- I hope there's no more cracks like that again
    Maliha- if there is well have to be more careful this time (looks at Steve)
    Steve- oh yea sorry
    Serena- (puts tommy down and takes the gun)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 34 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:44 pm

tommy - gladly lets her take it from his hands not wanting to touch that thing. 
    crispin - im hungry. mews
    neer - go catch yourself some fish.
    sanni and jeff - what?
    neer - chuckles.
    jeff - shakes his head. alright then lets get a move--stops talking when he hears footsteps echoing through the pipes from ahead of them and behind them. the steps get louder and theres many of them. then they hear barking. uh oh....those sound like canines.
    tommy - dogs!? DOGS!?
    sanni - SHHHH
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Kendal- (looks at Serena and Maliha) I think you two can handle it
    Serena- (looks at Maliha)
    Maliha- (nods and puts crispin down)
    Kendal- well meet up with you (the place that threat has a fork in it and the dogs come from on tunnel but they need to go through the other tunnel) the tunnels connect so we should see you after this, just keep walking to the end and the two of them connect
    Maliha- (nods and runs forward turning into a wolf mod step and running off into the darkness)
    Steve- woah
    Serena- (follows her turning into a lion)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:12 pm

tommy - stares eyes wide and screeches. they're monsters!
    neer - growls at him angry. they could beat your ass for calling them too.
    jeff - still a bit shocked then looks toward kendal surprised she already knew this but then reminds himself she's the one who put the team together after all.
    sanni - what about the ones coming from behind? well people. there's no dogs coming from the back.
    crispin - nods toward kendal turning into a large having little space to fly and hates it but manages to fly tiny circles above them. i can pick em off and make em run. but i cnt kill them.
    neer - he said he can pick them off for ya.
    jeff - is kinda freaked out by all this shifting but sighs rubbing his temples and glancing at steve again for the fifteenthousanthtime 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:15 pm

Steve- (is looking at crispin with such wonder and amazement and with no fear at all)
    Kendal- (nods to crispin) go but no unnecessary risks
    Serena-(bounds along side of Maliha and tackles the first dog she sees easily ripping it apart asmaliha handles a whole bunch and so does she. Turns into a large tiger roaring at the dogs until they get scared)
    Maliha-(howls sinking teethinto any thing she can find and in minutes the pack is either ran away or dead)
    Serena-(nods to Maliha and turns back into a human with blood all over her face and Maliha turns to looking the same)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:58 pm

crispin - soars back into the tunnel loving the feeling of flight. he blends in well with the dark celing of the pipe so when they shoot at his movement they carelessly miss. comes up on ones head pecking at his head causing his head to trick blood. the man screams and waves his hands above his head shooting onstop before a bullet bounces off the sides nailing him in the lower abdomen and he goes down. another bullet hits a guy in the china dn he howls. crispin chuckles. they're so stupid. the other men run awya shouting. doesnt have a single scratch on him and flies back to the others.
    jeff - stands there feeling useless. they're coming back
    neer - smirks. show offs.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:00 pm

Serena- (smiles at ne'er after whipping the blood off her face and gets back in line)
    Kendal- (stays calm and doesn't have a single emotion on her face the whole time)
    Maliha- (already has the blood off and jogs back sees crispin and waves)
    Steve- (watches them sortofenvious of how powerful they are)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:12 pm

neer - glances at kendal noticing her stiffness but doesnt say anything
    sanni - i say we get going before we run into anything else. everybody starts going again and after about one hundred feet the pipe stops descenting deeply-to the point where you'd have no choice but to slide down- to a wide open space down below with torches flickering but you can barely see any of it from the top.
    crispin - whimpers at the deep drop.
    jeff - looks at kendal for her imput.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:16 pm

Kendal- (looks at it and holds hand up for it them to stop) ill go first and make sure it's safe then I'll give you a signal (puts gun back in holster stands at the edge and takes astep in then silently skids down it while leaning over and stumbled to the bottom since its hard to tell when it ends. Holds up flash light inspecting around then says loud enough for them to hear) ok it's clear but go one at a time
    Serena- (grabs tommy so he goes behind her and does the same as Kendal and gets down there easily) come on!

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:24 pm

crispin - shakes backing away from the hole nodding for them to go first. 
    neer - chuckles. what was that saying about cats being able to go up a tree but not down?
    crispin - looks like he's gonna be sick. shut up need.
    neer - rolls his eye and slides down.
    sanni - slides down after him. and takes a look around the space they can now move around in. the walls are lined with smaller pipes and the ground is a little wet, two torches hang on each side of the cozy sized place making the ground glisten.

jeff -shrugs and glances at steve one more time before hopping down and landing smoothly. waits for steve to come down.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Kendal- were almost there, just two more. Come on guys!
    Steve- (looks at crispin and gaze softens) see Kendal said were almost done, so uh .... Hang in there (smiles shyly at him) if it means any consolation I think your powers are really cool (with that Slides down easily and jumps off at the bottom and stumbles a tiny bit but easily regains footing)
    Maliha- (come on crisp it's just a little longer)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:40 pm

crispin - swallows looking down. what if a pipe breaks. and it floods. and it fills up and then we'd just be down there. and it would be too hard to get back up through this. not all of us at once. we woouldnt make it you heard them these pipes are old. who knows how much water has built up over the years. starts shaking. maliha i cant.
    jeff - steadies him with a hand on his shoulder. careful there.
    sanni - puts a hand on her hip and groans. come on guys! you heard kendal!
    crispin - blood starts boiling with anxiety. we heard!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Maliha- (Turns and snarls at Sanni) you shut up. I'll be back (runs back up the ramp thing and face softens when she sees crispin) listen to me (walks toward him putting hands on his shoulders) nothing will happen, nothing. I am going to swear it on my life. But ... But if anything does, crispin you are not going to die. I'll get you out like I always have. If you really can't go down there I understand and I can get you back to base. I'm not going to pressure you just understand, nothing is going to happen.
    Kendal- (waits calmly)
    Steve- huh? (little startled he would help him but smiles shyly at him) oh thanks, I'm good (moves away a bit not rudely just cause he doesn't need or want the help)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:56 pm

jeff - smiles. no prob. yells at self: dude! quick touching him! dont even look at him! stopit!...no stop.
    crispin - nods with his eyes shut then opens them again taking a deep breath.t-thanks maliha. sniffs and steps toward the edge leaning over it.
    sanni - sighs. how long have we been down here? 
    neer - dont know. dont care.
    sanni - sneers at him. haha. your so cool. bites her tongue shaking her head reminding herself to stop. sorry.
    neer - dont be sorry i am that cool. says just to annoy her and she scowls. oh serena humans are so manipulative. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:00 am

Serena- (giggles and has to cover mouth to stop)
    Kendal- (looks at them and says calmly) if you two will stop please that would be great
    Steve- (smiles back at him and isn't confused anymore and is just happy to be on a mission)
    Maliha- you can do it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:09 am

Crispin- (gulps and thinks of maliha says. Closes his eyes and lets himself fall util he lastsecond opening   them and landing in a crouch. Stands up shakiky waiting for maliha his eyes dartingaround the  room)
    Neer - (glares at kendal hen shakes his head wiping the expression away letting it slide)
    Tommy - (whines) cant we sop for a break? Pleease?
    Jneer - (glares at the kid)(lets just leave him hear o rest and go back to the base)

Afk shiwer
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:17 am

Maliha-(comes from behind him and pats his shoulders and says quietly) I'm proud of you
    Kendal- no, we can't. Come on (they get back int formation and marches the right way) we should be there in minutes
    Serena- (they keeps walking in silence and after a few minutes there is a large circular shaped door ontop of the tunnels) hey, what's that?
    Steve- (looks up at it) are we there?
    Kendal- (looks st map) I think so. (goes in tippy toes and grabs the handle of the door and turns it around so it pops open, boosts self up and a group of adults and teens with YEC uniforms are there)
    Lady with dark brown hair and tan skin- hello! I am Mira! So happy to see you! (helps her up)
    Kendal- uh (stands) hello, Kendal cloud. (shakes her hand)
    Mira- good good! You have the information?
    Serena- (helps tommy get up) no he does!
    Mira- then you must tell me! (has a wide smile on her face and grabs his hand yanking him toward her) we shall have a nice chat ay?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:47 am

Tommy  - (yanks his hand away. instantly thinks shes weird and annoying) first, i want somehing to eat
    Sanni - Tommy your really not in the position to make demands here. Your simply a messenger thats all.
    Tommy - (scowls at her)
    Crispin - (smiles nervously at maliha trying bit to think about the bad things and just think about her.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:50 am

Maliha- (puts arm around hi shoulder and helps boost him up so he can stand on normal ground, all of my peeps go up except Steve)
    Steve- (stares up at the whole realizing he won't be able to reach it at all and feeling awful and weak. Meekly walks toward it but doesn't no how to get up)
    Mira- no no we give you all food and water and rest and you can tell me all you no (smiles happily) we give you what you need. (they start walking towards another door)
    Steve- uh excuse me ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:02 am

Jeff - here. (isn't up was planning on being the last one. Comes up behind him taking him by the waist instead letting steve use him as a boost. His hands linger before raising him up realizing how delicate he seems) go on.
    Tommy - (looks satisfied) sounds good!
    Crispin -(nods starving himself)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:07 am

Steve- (gasps when he touches him but let's Jeff boost him up, never lets anyone really touch him but realizes how Jeff pretty much has since he picked him up before when he was shot. Hand touches the place that Jeff put his hand and blushes a lot.) thank you (mumbles and turns away before becomingt o self conscious)
    Mira- good good! (walks into another room that's like a usnk room and a guy sets a plate of food and sandwiches and waterin front of them)
    Maliha- (grabs the food stuffing it into her mouth)
    Kendal- (takes a water bottle but that's it)
    Serena- (doesn't touch ny of it)
    Mira- so (leans forward looking intently at tommy) tell me what you know shall you?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:19 am

Ohmegoosh

Jeff - (is hiding a smile that imediately stops after he realizes what hes thinking. Mutters to himself) you have to stop. This isnt you. You like wommman.(climbs up using one arm)
    Crispin - (picjs up random food inspecting each and everyone before biting into it)
    Sanni - (gladly take picks off a roll)
    Neer - (stuffs himself then takes one bite from a banana and stops gus concern for serena growing)(uh oh. Couldnt finish it oh well)(holds the banana in front of serena)(wouldnt wanna waste this right)
    Tommy - (nods ) right. (Eats as he speaks goin on about stats of weaponry and what they were used it and battles and exactly what happened. Says something about suspicions toward britainand then   goes off saying that their base is going to need more people on their side of the war if they are to survive)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:23 am

Steve- (shuffles over and keeps arms around himself and grabs a role and nibbles on it)
    Serena- (shakes head at him: I'll pass)
    Maliha- (eating)
    Kendal- (lsistenijg to what there saying) Britain?
    Mira- fascinating isn't it! Britain, of all the countries ... Hmm makes sense though, well we'd to find allies of our own won't we, thank you tommy that was very informative.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:35 am

Jeff - (cant stop staring at Steve fascinated by every little thing he does)
    Tommy - no problem! Can i sleep now ? Do i have to go back with the ? Can i stay here?
    Neer - (looks at her seriously)(serena  WILL eat something as long as im here)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:39 am

Steve- (finishes eating and grabs something else.) do you want to stay here?
    Kendal- they never gave us directions whether to bring you back or not, I don't think it matters though
    Mira- also if you would like we could take you back the easy way
    Maliha- yes please
    Serena -(doesn't even look at him and turns to listen to there conversation ignoring neer)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:03 am