WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 18 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:53 pm

what are we making with the pleather cuz apparently they didnt have the right color for it so my mom got something else
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 18 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Strife. And Jeff follow him
    Soldier - (whips out his gun and fires three shots catching Steve in the calf)
    Jeff - (eyes widen)

Sanni - (stands up) got it.
    Fox -) can see them through the camera forgetting the kill the switch) is someone hurt?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Um what u mean its for the straps.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:00 pm

Kendal- steve!
    Steve-(cries out in pain and falls over and lays flat on his back) I'm ok. (says sort of in a daze)
    Kendal- he can't run ... He can't ok. Ok. Wait. (breathes in deeply) Jeff you get steve out of there, strife you get the flash drive. Try to only have them hit you in the chest (since you have a bullet proof vest.) think you can do it?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:12 pm

Strife - (grins slightly) yeah I got it. (Sprint's up the stairs as he hears as soldier are ordered around and an alarm goes off) damnit.
    Jeff - don't object. (Picks Steve up bridal style and runs at the window smashing it with his side and jumping out the second story window)
    spanning - (sees them and runs over) come on lets get him back to the van.
    strife - (runs down the hall silently and finds the room. Opens it slowly slipping inside the sound of the alarm faint inside the room)
    Fox - (kills the cameras in the room)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Kendal- fox the locks are like computers, can you access it and shut them down so no one can comei n while he's looking for it?
    Steve- (when there falling without meaning to grabs onto him and is now in serious pain.) o-ok
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Im so picturing captain america in iron mans arms right now

Jeff - (looks at steve worried and runs with sanni behind them.)
    Sanni - go faster! Theyre on our tail! We have to ditch them. Ill distract them while you get to the van 
    Jeff - (nods and runs cutting theough an alley and continuing on the nextstreet) how ya doin steve. 
    Sanni - (stops and cuts both her hands letting the blood drip little rlames accumulatig around her feet)
     One Soldier of five  - (has a high powered gun and approaches her ) arms where i can see them!!
    Sanni - (smirks) i dont think so. (Flings he hand in his direction seting his jacket on fire and then splattering the ground between them flames dividing their paths. He aoldiers yell in surprise and she sprints away obscured by the flames) 

Fox - let m see... (Becomes quiet as he tries to intercept it. After a long 2 minutes it locks itself) sorry that took too long.
    Strife - its fine. (Says quey as he comes up behind the one guy in there knocking him out looks aound in the small room all of the walls lined with locked drawers.)
    Fox - it should be in carparntment b21
    Strife - (his eyes winder around and finds it) gotcha. (Takes two of he many picks in his pant pocket out and puts them into the lock feeling around)
    Fox - (looks at the cameras) theyre coming down the hall but they shouldnt b able to bother you)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Steve- I'm f-fine. (hands tighten around his jacket and closes eyes) just hurt but I can handle it

OH. MY. GOD.
    also I can't wait till strife is in a coma and the team gonna be like the best team cuz Kendal gonna be amazingly depressed leader but when she depressed she's like a tricking machine so they gonna be a team and work As a team and just ... Yay!
    Actually ya steve is blond
    Steve is blond with blue eyes and he's like captain America steve only before the serum but he of course like lightning fast like he can break the sound barrier

Kendal- be careful ... (says quietly and presses a button so only he can hear her) your going to go out the window I think. Try not to break a bone or something.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Afk shower
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:18 pm

Strife - (takes a deep breathe) got it. (The lock finally click's and his hands fumble as it opens. Sees the flashdrive and grabs it surprised at its size since its about half the size of his hand.) So much for it being something small. Eyes the door and slips the flashfrive intoned his pocket. The inky window is 7 feet up and only about 3 feet wide. Grunts.) this id gonna be a pain. Backs up and runs to the wall jumping ul and grabbing on to it punches it iver and iver until it cracks. Lunches it again his knuckles bloody and the glass shatters. Crawlsnup into the small window and looks down at the ground and gulps.) Kendal-- (noise from outside the room sounds and they shoot down the door. Scowls and jumps out the window falling down three stories and wincing when he hits the ground rolling and poopping back up. Then grins as he runs.) I'm like a ninja (turns around the corner but a swat team is right there so he turns around before they can react and runs back. They shoot behind him and one bullet catches him in the back and he groans. Through the vest it still hurts.)
    Fox - (strife go the opposite way and make a left)
    strife. - (does as he says but then soldiers on motorcycles come down the road heavily loaded and civillians scream. Keeps running then spots archers on the building in front if him.) Kendal! Which way! (Eyes dart around frantically)

Aww hes so cute is he straight or no lol
    Jeff - (follows fox's directions and sees the van)
    Spanning - (catches up to them) good job guys we lost them. Hows Steve?
    Jeff - fine.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:24 pm

Kendal- uh ok um (starts shaking and wants to run out there and help him) turn and if you hop over this one fence and make a right then that's a short cut.

Don't care I'll make him whatever.
    We're gonna pretend that I nthe beginning it wasn't steve but some other dude who was a asshole cuz now I sort like steve being like steve.

Steve- I'm ok (says shakily And they hoped the van so they can get in)
    KEndal- (doesn't care what's going on just focused on the cameras and strife)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Okkay

Jeff - (sets him down on a chair)
    Sanni - (gets he first aid kit and wraps his leg in a wrap ) sory his is all we can do for now.

Strife - (lets out a sigh if relife and climbs over he fence leaping over.) i can always count on you. (Smiles and sprints down the alley making a right into an ally. Runs to the end of a brickwall) kendal... (Looks around becoming paniced as he hears footsteps behind him) is there something im not seeing here?
    Fox - shit.. (Types in the computer) its outdated. Hat building was recently built
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Kendal- sorry! Our map was outdated they just put a new building up, just turn and keep going straight. (sees them coming) no .... No no no.

Steve- its fine, thanks (winces but bites bottom lip and ignores the pain) strife's not back yet?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:56 pm

Sannie - no..(looks over at fox and kendal)
    Fox - (bites his lip tapping his figers on the table) hes... Trapped. (Spins around to the other side if camera screens.) kendal two groups are coming! 

Strife - (starts to panic and he turns around to see them  coming.) kendal i cant get out. (Voice shakes) is it possible to climb out? Backs away and looks at the wall for any foothilds but theres none. (Clenches his fists and turns toward the soldiers thei guns trained on him)

Soldier - (steps fkrward in front of them all  and holds out his hand) hand kver the flashdrive and we'llet you go.
    Strife - no your going to use it to kill innocent people!
    Soldier - one more chance(grins).  Hand it over or we shoot you
    Strife - (thinks: i have. A vest i can make it out even if i have to do it in pieces)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:01 pm

Kendal- (stares at the screen and then face hardens) give it to them
    Steve- what?
    Kendal- (ignores them) we can get it back I need you safe, just give the flash drive to them. (voice is steely and is shaking hard now, is so afraid they'll shoot him all she thinks about is getting him to safety)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:14 pm

Strife - (raises voice to stall them and think up a plan) what if I make a deal with you?
    Soldier - (laughs) your in no place to bargain. hand it over! You have 3 seconds. 3
    Strife - (talks lowly) kendal. This could save hundred of innocent lives. I cant let that happen.
    Soldier -. 2

Fox - (holds his breathe)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:28 pm

Kendal- but this could save your life, and to me that is more important then any one else's! (raises her voice and feels tears come out) just give it to him! Please! (slams fist on table and stares at the screen cuz obviously there are security cameras there)
    Steve- (watches them a little afraid at what's going to happen)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:44 pm

Fox - (is relieved the camera is there since the block has such high security but at the same time wishes they couldn't see them)
    Sanni and Jeff - (stay quiet and watch as fox bringsbm igt up on a larger screen so they can see them better)

Strife - (gulps and turns the box in his pocket over in his hand before taking it back out and sipping the pocket so if he runs it wont fall out.) I cant do that kendal... I'm sorry.
    Soldier - 1.
    Strife - (everything happens so fast. As soon as th e soldiers mouth moves his starts to run straight at them. The soldier points at the soldier next to him with a gun and back to strife.)
    Other soldier - (smirks and raises the gun followings strides movements. Can tell by the way his clothes fit hes wearing a vest. In a second he pulls the trigger hitting strife right in the head.)
    Strife - (doesn't have time to react as blood spurts from his head and he comes to a dead stop.
    Soldier - good work. (Chuckles)
    strife - (cant feel his body as he drops to his knees blood pouring down his face.)(does t know how but manages to get out 4 last words as blood comes out of his mouth.) I love you kendal. (Body collapses face forward)

Fox - (is frozen in place unable to speak. Stares at the screen unbelieving.)
    sanni - (claps her hands over her mouth.) Oh my God.
    Jeff - (stares wide eyed)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:51 pm

Steve- no. (whispers and clenches fists as he stares st the screen)

Kendal- (as he charges toward them grabs the side of the computer and shakes it angrily but as he's shot feels the vibration of the bullet in her ear and just hears it ringing and ringing and plops back in her seat. Stares at the screen with the most stunned face on. Breathes heavily and tears stream down her face) s-strife (speaks quietly and touches the screen were he lay thinks: your not dead, your not dead, get the hell back up. Move. Speak. Please. Please. Please. Strife.)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:59 pm

Fox - (bites on his lip trying to hold it together since he knows hes dead. Feels so horrible for kendal)

Soldier - (walks over to strife limps body, with a small pool of blood surrounding his head. Crouches down and pokes him but there's no reaction. Checks his pulse and there's none. Grins and takes the flashdrive out of his hand and stands up turning around. Showing off the flashdrive to the others) that was an impressice shot officer.

His shifter will start his heart up a little after kendals there
    or should I make it before o.O

Jeff - (jumps up from his seat and takes the drivers seat slamming on the pedal and speeding around the block and makes a few turns untik they're in front of the ally)
    sanni.- What're you...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:03 am

Kendal- (sits in the seat still starring at it when she finds out we're there going just looks up at him and her face is broken and her body feels numb. Looks back at the screen and then tenses up. Deep down inside knows he's dead but refuses to accept it until she sees him herself. Let's the tears stream down her face and swings fist into the screen so it comes off the thingy and smacks into the wall with a huge hole in it. Stands and when they get there grabs her gun and almost rips the door off it's handle trying to get out. Holds up gun shakily and sees strife but feels a rage inside of her. Walks straight up to them and shoots the guy holding the flash drive straight in the head)

Don't care main I just trying to figure out how to make it angsty
    I feel like I'm failing
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:13 am

Hmm
    his heart wont be beating yet.

Strife - (the shifter dinside him focuses all its power and energy around strifes heart and brain trying to fix it but not knowing how)
    fox - (sits there unmoving) this cant be happening...this was our first mission...
    Jeff - (grabs two guns from the truck and jumps out after kendals already out and shoots every one he sees two bullets getting caught in the vest. Slams two on the head with the but of the gun as they raise their guns to shoot him and they collapse.)
    Sanni - stay here (says to Steve (gets out and burns the remaining soldiers)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:21 am

Kendal- (while there fighting drops gun and runs to strife. Sinks to knees in front of him and turns him over and puts his head in her lap) strife. (voice cracks and tries whiling the blood off of her face but her tears are just making everything worse.) please .... Please me alive. (puts hand in his cheek and leans over him) please ... Please. (feels his pulse on his neck and sobs when she realizes there is none) you ... You can't leave me here! (her mind flashes images of all the times they've spent together. Remembers when they first met to when they were reunited just a month ago) you said you'd never leave me again...(furiously slams palms into his chest like she's trying to give him CPR) WAKE UP!

Steve- ( watches them sadly) this is unreal
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:28 am

Oh my god Sad

Strife. - (his lifeless eyes stare up into nothing)
    Fox - covers a hand iver his mouth blinking back a few tears. Though he was never close to kendal or strife he cant imagine what's going through kendals head)
    Jeff - (picks up the flashdrive from the ground)
    sanni - comes behind kendalnand puts a hand on her shoulder)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:37 am

Kendal- your a liar. Your such a liar, you promised we wouldn't be separated. You .. You promised.  (cups his face in her hands and stares into his eyes and presses her forehead against his and is crying so hard she's shaking and hands curl around his blood stained hair, doesn't even notice that sannis touching her, presses her palm against strfes heart and thinks: i said if this stops i stop) (can hear his steady beating heart in her ears and wishes it would come back because that she cares about right now is that strife, her strife,is dead.)

Steve- (looks down and feels awful for them but then grabs a phone thing and calls the base) this is Steven knight of Kendal clouds dispatch team I-I don't think we will be driving back, there has been a fatality and an injury. P-please send help.

Oh my god I'm gonna die

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:54 am