WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 10 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:03 pm

fox - naw. i dont need that thing any..more... just go back to sleep....closes his eyes.

yo emillyy?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 10 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Tao- you do. Look at your fingers (holds them up for him to see then sighs) if you start feeling worse you need to put it in ok? (touches his cheek lightly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:15 pm

Fox - mhm. (Says with his eyes closed and pits his hands back on top of Tao's head feeling around in his fluffy hair)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Tao- (watches him carefully but likes people playing with his hair especially fox and rests head in his chest again and closes eyes)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:35 pm

Okay well neither iggy or em ks on so like I think we should just waitt
    And geezI'm gonna be so underdressed compared to everyone else :p but oh well
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:38 pm

Oh my god me to nds nut I don't wanna!!
    Ugh I want a new sketch book. But I gonna start to draw Tay and Andy thing after homework done.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Haha still didn't do hw?
    I doing taytay and andy right now :p
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:46 pm

Just finishing it, I had to go out and get stuff before
    Wait. I thought you finished chibi them? You doing a new one?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Ooh
    And yea I fixing it
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Starting on mine, this gonna take me forever. Should we go on taking?
    Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:00 pm

Em has returned
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:02 pm

Yay!
    So Kendal going to training and I think she should meet Kate there
    Also you don't know bout Kendal's talents do you?
    Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:03 pm

Ok should I just have late be there chillin like sup and no I dont
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Hey my phones gonna die soon but I may have 20 more minutes on it
    Want me to be another one of the freaky ppl there?
    And well I kinda wanna make it a boy....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Don't care make her do whatever

Kendal- (jogs up to training facilities stil learning strife's cloak. Enters the compound of the elite YES testees and says hello to some people. Puts stuff down and sees tony and runs up to her) any word?
    Tony- (shakes head but then smiles a bit) not much but we did find something deep in the files, I'm not sure you want to we it or not.
    Kendal- of course I want to see it-
    Lady- Kendal! We need you over here
    Kendal- ill be back after this, then well talk (eyes her then runs toward them)

Ahem Kendal talking to tony to get her advancements out of her
    Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Kate:(sees Kendal, who reminds her of her mom. *flahsback*
    Mom:hey honey how was school?
    Kate:(runs up to her mom and gives her a hug) nobody likes me mommy.
    Mom: well they may just be jealous, your daddy's a big part of the government you know and any families are jealous but it's ok. Did you see you brother?
    Kate: no, he ignored me too. (Goes into book bag and pulls out a paper) you have to sign this
    Mom: what is it (takes paper and examines it)
    Kate: I punched a kid in the face. (Starts blushing)
    Mom: YOU DID WHAT? KATLYN YOUR ONLY ON SECOND GRADE!
    Kate:yeah I know but she was annoying me so I punched her..
    Mom:ok (foul da paper in half and puts it in her pocket) let's get a snake and no TV for a week!
    Kate: awww come on mom *flashback ends* (shivers remembering how much her mother betrayed her. Gets up and start to walk over to Kendal) Hi, I'm Kate

If I didn't do that right sry hehe
    Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:29 pm

And I'm tied so sry if I don't answer haha
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:30 pm

It fine but what up with the random let's get a snake thing
    And how does Kendal remind her of her mom?

Kendal- Kendal (says a bit startled this random girl would walk up to her but shakes her hand but is careful not to let her touch the cloak) are you new? I haven't seen you here before.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:34 pm

Shirt descript
    Jeff, 19 black curly hair and light skin and brown eyes
    Would be pretty handsome except for the fact one of his eyes if larger than the other along with the hand in the same side being larger.
    Jeff - (clips a knife in his hands catching the handle every time. Looks around at everybody with his dark shades on)
    Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:35 pm

Idk se was hungry haha
    Kate:uh yeah. I came in..well I don't actually remember but it wasn't too long ago I don't think. Or was it....but of corse if you think I am then I must be.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:38 pm

I don't get it.
    Jeff - (waits anxiously for their trainer dude to come out. Sees kendal remembering how hard she got heat the other day wonderingly why shes even here)
    Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:40 pm

Going to bed lol ttyl
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:41 pm

Kendal- uhm ok. (smiles a little thankful for one person not to be looking st her likes she crazy. A lot of kids stare at her, remembering what happened yesterday but today's determined to st least prove them wrong a little thinks: don't look so smug, I can best any one of you) come on. (motion to Kate and starts to warm up)

Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Kate:(while warming up) so do you have any tips for me? i mean like on how to surive here and stuff
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:39 pm

Kendal- well I've only be here for about a weekso (shrugs) I know how to survive but this place ... You don't need to survive, this isn't the real world.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:29 am