WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 4 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:57 pm

OOOH the seconds even better......

neer - the joy on his face immediately drops to a dead serious expression. she...she what? you told me she was here. growls taking a step toward her his fists clenches. you lied?
    crispin - neer if she hadn't then you wouldn't have cam back.
    neer - shoots a glare at crispin but turns back to maliha his voice rising. well where is she!

strife - smiles and draws away kissing her forehead and smirking. you look terrible. what happened to your ankle? winces at the sight of it.

fox - i missed you too tay tay. smiles overrun with happiness glad that tao is really here. and not dead. that he's here and he can listen to fox and what he's been needing to tell him. but before he even dares to go into thart he finally takes a step back taking a deep breath. leo's missed you. smiles at leo
    leo - doesn't return the smile staring at tao.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 4 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Maliha- I know,I lied, I'm sorry. (shakes head looking guilty as she can and her hands start to shake) I-I don't know. She left just as she got her, she went to go look for you.

Kendal- just an explosion (kisses both of his cheeks) im fine now that I have you.

Tao- (face softens even more and moves forward encasing him in a hug) I missed you to Leo. (smiles and draws away bending down in front of him and then cocks head) were is mom?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:16 pm

leo - swallows down his tears biting his tongue keeping his expression still. dead. his hands shake at the word and he has to clasp them together to get them to stop.

strife - looks at her weirdly. how the hell do you break your ankle like that. in a freaking explosion. his eyebrows are knit together trying to figure it out.

neer - his heart seems to stop anger boiling inside of him. and you didn't stop her? BUT WE WERE COMING BACK! screams at maliha the soldiers around them jumping in surprise bringing the slide back of their guns on instinct. your a wolf maliha! you could have stopped her!  she's in brutal pain out there because of you! do you think it would have been smart for me to HELP her? or come here and think about what a sh*t you are for lying.
    crispin - eyes widen and he darts in front of maliha his eyes narrows his own anger welling up. don't talk to her like that! if it weren't for her you'd be out there dying of causation still.
    neer - get out of the way crispin. stares down at him his fist clenched his mind screaming in anger that serena is in serious trouble.
    crispin no. stares right back up at him.
    neer - in one quick movement his fist has collided with crispins eye sending him crashing back into maliha.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:29 pm

Maliha- hey! (voice is higher then usual and helps crispin up standing defensively in front of him) don't hurt him ok? It's my fault! Your right, I didn't stop her, but I wouldn't have been able to! She was desperate without you neer! She though you were dead, we all did! What was she supposed to do! If I would have told you, you would have gone crazy and led everyone to their deaths trying to get her back. I'm sorry I didn't tell you and I'm sorry I didn't stop her but there was nothing I could have done! I tried to get her to stay but you know her, she wanted you back to she went to get you. I'm sorry ne'er, I really am.

Tao- (freezes and stares at him with no expression thinking: oh Leo, he had to go through all of that, by himself, he's just a kid and he's had such a hard life) I'm sorry...(moves forward hugging him tightly missing his mom so much but knows Leo needs the support right now) I'm not going to leave any more ok? I'm going to stay right where I am, I'm not going to leave.

Kendal- (winces and moves forward hugging him remembering it all, especially the pain) lets not talk about it.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:33 pm

sry gtg ill be back later
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:51 pm

leo - i know. says quietly. ....i know. his voice cracks and he throws his arms around tao burying his face in his neck, reminding himself how lucky he is to still have his big brother here.

strife - nods. s-sorry. laughs lightly. there goes my stutter again. its got-gotten better though. shakes his head. never mind. let them fix you up you need attention. kisses her forehead.

crispin - whimpers touching his hand to his face his eye starting to swell up.
    neer - apologizing sint going to help her now is it? long sharp claws elongate form his fingers and he slashes his arm as he passes her and flicks it off of his nails splatting it on the cement simply angry. the wound quickly closing up.
    crispin - wait where are you going?
    neer - to get her out of whatever hell she's in, thanks to you. says directing it at maliha.
    medics protest as he walks away and soldiers around on duty rush into action blocking his path, pointing the guns at him not actually going to shoot though. he lunges at one his hand drawn back. no one. is getting between me. and serena.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:57 pm

tao- rubs his back trying to hold back tears and hugs him tightly not wanting to let go afraid leos just going to go crazy or drift away. finally does taking a long breath and ruffling his hair and keeps hand on his shoulder and almost hovers near him, to afraid to let go

kendal- smiles at him then hears the commotion whats going on?

maliha- neer, neer wait! run after him it almost feeling like the same thing she did with serena. you cant go after her! not by yourself, wherever she is, whatever you say is happening to her, you wont be able to just walk up and save her, your hurt, you need to rest. lets think about this!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:22 pm

leo - tao I'm sorry. looks down. i bet you were looking forward to...seeing her.

strife - turns around his eyes widening, but then his jaw tightens at the sight of neer. i don't know. thinks: my god what he like this the whole time?

neer - whips around and the solider in front of him lets out a sight of relief. we don't have time! maliha! she. could. be. dead! her presence is gone! his voice cracks as he speaks but he coughs  dying to seem demanding again but it doesn't work, his eyes desperate. there isn't time.... turns back around and the soldier raises his turn again but he swings his fist forward and as he does a inch of gun shots go off and he screams more in anger then in pin, none of the bullets hitting him in vital spots, his body in pain, but slowly healing, dissolving the bullets. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:29 pm

tao- leo im not going to lie to you, of course i was ... but ... but im glad your safe, we can talk about this more later his voice cracks a tiny bit and hands tremble i-i think i shoul see the doctors first

kendal- hey, voice is quiet then gets off the gurney almost groaning in pain but pushes nurses aside hey! dont shoot! stop! shooting! limps over trying to get through

maliha- eyes widen and tackles a soldier whos firing to the ground and they stop, still feels like its her fault and would rather she die then neer so steps in front of him holding arms out you shoot him ,you shoot me.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:47 pm

leo - nods slightly his voice flat. yea you look like sh*t.
    fox - winces hearing that.

neer - his eyes are wide with rage that the soldiers would even think of doing that, and his body starts to morph into some kind of hellhound think trembling angrily blood coming off his fur. maliha is small in between his legs and he leans over baring his fangs at a soldier as if to say: if you shoot either of us, again, or even think about it ill kill you.
    crispin - eyes widen.
    strife - no kendal! rushes forward pulling her back by her arm. c'mon they'll take care of it.. your already hurt enough.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:51 pm

kendal- nods but her eyes are worried and grips onto strifes arm and looks at him suddenly feeling drowsy. your right ... your always right.

maliha- eyes widen but keeps a neutral expression and vice remains calm please everyone just settle down, you dont hurt us, we dont hurt you. deal?

tao- cracks a small smile and cant sop the one tear that rolls down his cheek and turns away hoping they didnt see it. ruffles leos hair once more and walks by him and to fox. quickly squeases his hand. ill be back, i just need to get checked first. mostly saying it to himself
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:11 am

fox and leo nod watching him go in with the medics.

soldier in front - furrows his eyebrows confused but then he lows his weapon dropping it, and commands the others to do the same and they do reluctantly. there. Now sir. says his voice firm. please transform back. Now.
    neer - sneers to himself. they think saying please is gonna make me go back? they're wrong. growls lowly stalking toads them, but as he is his body convulses unable to take it anymore and he's forces to morph back gasping for breathe figuring he shouldn't put that much strain on his body next time. death stares the soldier in the eyes. we can't.....leave her out there...

strife - nods. see? he's ok now. come on. he lefts her up carrying her back to the gurney and the people quickly rush her inside after thanking him and he watches her go his expression longing but he knows it wont be long till he can see her, and is thankful she's ok.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:16 am

tao- goes with them and they check him out and everything is fine except he;s still stiff and ends up fallin asleep in a hospital bed

kendal- she goes itno surgery after being inspected but its not long and her ankle is all sown up and has a alrge cast around it and is also alseep in a bed

maliha- your right, we cant, but you need rest and then we can figure out a plane. we cant go rushing into this without knowing exactly where she is
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:26 am

Neer - Doesn't want to admit she's right. But Serena...his vision becomes blurry, light-headed from blood loss, the wounds not healing quick enough. What if she's dead. chokes back his words dreading even the thought of it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:28 am

maliha- nods to crispen as she moves forward under his arm to support him helping him to the hospital she's not, i know shes not. she set out to find you, she wouldnt get herself into trouble.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:42 am

neer - already knows thats false because he's felt it, and he knows something really bad has happened but his mind doesn't have much time to think about it because he blacks out as the medics take him from maliha and crispin and rush him in.

afk
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:51 am

skiiiip? 
    or do you wanna sleep/
    im not cause im studying. 
    ill go first

tao- wakes up first and looks around drowsily, his vision blurry and runs one hand through hair groaning softly at the stiffness in his joints. freezes remembering what happened. my mother ... my mother is dead. stares at his hands and os frozen but then blinks leo and andrew need me, leo needs me. leo does. 

kendal- on the hospital bed with one hand clenched onto her necklace and a large boot is on her foot 

serena- for the past couple of hours has been getting visions and has been throwing up on and off, the scientists moved her to a new room to observe as she literlly tortures herself, her mind has been giving her happy images then ripping them away showing her revolting terrifying memories and sights. has been hallucianting about different people she knows and has knows, they all have turned into neer at one point and has been throwing herself agaisnt the wall trying to get them to stop, hitting head agaisnt the metal and screaming ravanously for hours without end
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:37 am

sorry that took a while but yeah I'm staying tooooo

leo - is sitting outside quietly swinging his legs back and forth smiling to himself as he remembers when he tao and his mom were going through their kid pictures.
    doctor - smiles at leo and fox. just one moment I'm going to make sure he's stable which i assure you is very likely. smiles and pushes the door open closing it behind him. you woke up fast young man.

stife - asleep on the couch back at the apartment his hand hanging off the couch since he had been waiting for a phone call of kendal waking up.

soooo lets say its early in the morning...and need actually wakes up  later but I'm too lazy to wait to like yea.

neer - he creaks his eyes open the sound of his own heart monitor waking him up. the room is dark except for the faint blue lights and he feels so stiff and weak. he's bandaged up with wraps around multiple parts of his body and he laughs at that. just a waste of supplies. I'm gonna heal anyway. starts to sit up but notices his wrists are handcuffed at his sides so he can lie down comfortable but not move much, his ankles the same. scowls. wow. just wow. pathetic little rats. these things aren't even strong and they did this while i was sleeping? flops back down on the bed to only be greater with a shot of pain and he's surprised that it actually hurts. guess thats what happens when your body's had enough for a while.... he can hardly even feel serena's emotions anymore all he goes over the vents of the past days in his dead form the moment he entered he tunnel to the second he woke up. thinks of how strife will be at kendal's side when she wakes up, and how leo and fox will probably be anxiously waiting for tao to wake up and chuckles to himself tears coming down his faxe unashamed since no one can see him cry. for once i wish serena and I could be one of those cheesy couples that does on stupid dates and doesn't die on each other.

didn't expect that to be so long...

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:43 am

oh my gooshness neer

tao- nods and smiles lightly at him yea, im feeling a lot better. swings legs over the side of the bed and winces but still looks neutral. am i allowed to go? or do i need to stay for more tests?

kendal- calls a nurse in and they prop her up and do all the stuffys and they finally call strife to tel him shes awake and anxously waits for him taping legs subconciously and looks around watching one nurse clean up her room 

serena- lays on the ground in a puddle of blood that she threw up and she doesn't even look like much of a person, her skin is covered in blood and she stinks. her body has bruses everywehre and she is deadly thin. her face loosk more feral and cat like then every before and her eyes seem bigger and more crazy. 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:56 am

aww dude this is gonna be so sad when need finally sees her. 

doctor - no sir. we did it all when you were asleep. or drugged. or maybe both. grins. you can go. your friend out there brought you some clothes. nods to the pile on the counter (a baggy navy blue sweater jeans, socks, sneakers, and a nice coat.) if you need help just right me in, or of corse your friends are out there. you'll feel better in no time. smiles. we're going to have to look farther into that poison though. with that he leaves tao some privace closing the door facing leo and fox.
    fox - well? stands up.
    doctor - you can go in if he lets you. shrugs grinning and leaves.
    fox - immediately gets up raping his knuckles against the door. taoooo.

strife - walks sleepily over to the hospital the people at the desk directing him where to go and he makes his way there.

neer - sits there in silencee for a while until it starts getting to him. god i hate it so much. being alone. my god serena....tries to raise his hand to run it through his hair, like he does when he's stressed, and gets annoyed when he can't huffing. you better be ok alright? i swear if your dead I'm bonna kill you. i don't give a damn if that doesn't make sense. feels as if he's only talking to the heart monitor's beeping and he yanks against the restraints but is to weak to really try and he sighs staring back up at the ceiling.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:03 am

tao- changed quickly and opens the door smiling at them softly and kindly like he used to. hey. moves forward without thinking pressing his lips to foxs forehead, its almost on instinct, sorry mumbles shyly as he draws away and still has dark bags under his eyes but looks fairly ok

kendal- strife? heres someone coming closer and heart starts to raise, has no idea why, since she jsut saw him but hates to be seperted from him after just gettig back together. 

serena- lays on her sides. her knuckles almost gushing blood from pounding on the metal walls. can see a hallucination in front of her and her swirls to another place. is lying next to neer in bed, sees him sleeping quietly on his side and she is on her side to, looking at him, waits for the vision to turn bad but it never does. sun streams in the windows reflecting off neers hair and serena reaches forward, she looks normal, and touches him but hr hand goes through him. neer...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:26 am

Awww serena baby Sad Sad Sad

Neer - (his hand grabs at the sheets pretending his hand is running through her beautiful hair trying to stay awayfrom the ngatice but it seems impossible and he struggles agains tthe cuffs yanking at th bed the metal pressing against his skin more and more. His metal leg is on the geound so only one of his feet is tied down obviously.shuts his eyes hars tryijg to unblur them from tears) if shes dead it wont be so hard to see her agin (smiles as he yanks against the handcuffs) all i gotta do is keep holding my breath (tries to huckle but he stops hating talking to himself wishing so much serena was here or even the nurse)(where the hell is the nurse? Wait no probably too scared)(stops strugfling and lies there still)

Srife - ( the door clicks open and he smiles at the sight of her) hey sweety

Fox - for what? Your my boyfriend atupid your aloud to do that:(goes on his tippy tkes and kisses him on the lips)
    Leo - (fake coughs)
    Dread - (watches from outside)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:05 am

serena- moves closer to neer on the bed and it looks like hes real, she can ehar him breathing and hear his heart pounding but everytime she tries to touch him hes just mist. seeing neer so peaceful makes memories shoot into her mind and winces i love you ....  ill always love you. sighs quietly and is happy that at least if she dies she got to see neer one more time.then the memory turns dark and the room looks pitch black can hears neer strangled screams but cant see anything, the memories start to slip away again her actual body has her hands over her ears and is grinding her teeth down trying to block it out

kendal- hi. reaches out for him wanting to feel that hes real

tao- smiles and kisses him softly back but draws away when leo coughs and looks over at him. isnt sure what he should say, wanting to say a million things to each of them but takes a deep breath and moves forward to leo. leo ... i know you must not want to talk about it but, i-i have to know.. did mom die in the explosions?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:20 am

leo - she was helping the patients get out...and she didnt get out in time i guess.  his voice is calm when he looks at tao. they were bombing everything.
    fox - sits on the bed staying quiet, knowing this must be pretty hard for them since they'd just found out she was ok recently. even he misses her, since he took quite a liking to their mom.

strife - smiles and walks forward after closing the door and takes her hand leaning over to plant a kiss on her forehead then sits on the edge of the bed. how ya doin?

neer - his heart pounds and he yells as he rips out of the cuffs sitting up straight a smile on his face.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:30 am

tao- takes a deep breath but its shaky and thinks at least she died doing something she loved, she died saving other people. my mom is a hero. closes eyes for a breif second and then opens them again ok. i understand. face softens and reaches forward i know this is going to sound weird, but im really proud of you. 

kendal- im ok, ill heal up and be fine. holds his hand tightly with both of hers its not me I'm worried about any more says quietly but then looks up how are you? did anything happen while i was gone?

serena- starts to cry again but giggles a tiny bit as the image is gone and lays on the floor, giggling like a madman while she is crying, start to laugh loudly and says neers name in between 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:11 am