WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:15 am

kendal- giggles but is glaring at him and kicks her one foot up tryng to get away
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:18 am

cleff - yelps. you almost kicked my face you jerk! says while smiling.
    strife - that wasn't very nice kendal. smirks as he pushes her face down playfully and rests his elbow over her neck like an armrest and cleft does the same except rests his arm on her health  foot.
    cleff - so badly just wants to push her down and kiss her and is disgusted that he's even thinking that way but he can't help it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:28 pm

kendal- i despise both of you. huffs and crosses arms, not caring anymore and frowns. neither you are allowed to come to my wedding
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:54 pm

cleff - what? thats not fair!
    strife - not fair to you? but your marrying me!
    cleff - in like 4 years
    strife - scowls at him but doesn't mean it literally
    cleff - smirks. then we'll just have to make sure kendal doesn't make it to the wedding.
    in a bit im gonna have leo wakey wakey
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:56 pm

kk

kendal- is that a threat? growls but still has a playful look in her eyes are you threatening me, cleff?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:01 pm

strife - hold her down, man's gotta pee. cleff takes a hold of her hands and strife hops up and leaves the room.
    cleff - will do. turns back to kendal uh no....blinks at her knowing she's joking. smirks and leans over her. what you gonna do about it?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:04 pm

kendal- beat you up, punk kid. smirks and now its only him so hand slips out of his grasp and hits him the chest, rolls off the couch hitting the ground with a thunk haha!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:06 pm

cleff - growls and as she goes down he jumps off the couch rolling behind him and grabbing her from behind putting her in a headlock knowing she could easily get out. i order you ma'am to surrender!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:15 pm

kendal- never! wiggles around trying not to laugh i shall never surrender to you, you minion of the government!

leeeooo
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:20 pm

i was getttinn to iiiittt
    cleff - excuse me? your exactly the same! laughs and tickles her more. can't stop smiling loving the sound of her contagious laugh.
    strife - he comes back out as they're on the floor laughing and smiles and goes into the kitchen, his mile fading, his back turned. he still loves her.

leo - his eyes slowly open at the sound of the others in the other room, been sleeping for a few hours and rubs his eyes sitting up and looking around the dark room wondering the hell he got in here and then sees fox and tao all cuddled up together and he bites his lip  staying quiet. shifts in the pull out cot, and it squeaks loudly and he freezes not wanting to wake them up just wanting to go back outside again so he doesn't have to talk to anyone. moves again quickly standing up and it squeaks loudly and he flinches.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:26 pm

kendal- laughs loudly still tyring to hit him away strife! squeaks between loud giggle help!

tao- at the loud noise eyes fling open and sits up, his eyes blinking. leo? whispers and looks around, squinting because of the light you awake?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:34 pm

leo - scowls to himself. damn bed. yea. stands away from their bed

strife - but I'm not invited to your wedding.
    cleff - laughs evilly and then sits on her stomach.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:41 pm

kendal- your reinvited, now sick em! squeaks and pounds on cleffs chest 

tao- leo, swings legs over side are you ok? i saw you with ... with a cigarette.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:49 pm

fox - sleeps while snoring loudly drooling a little.
    leo - shrugs. yeah. 

strife - sighs but smiles  as he downs some water and comes back over cracking his knuckles grinning.
    cleff - aww man that aint fair. grunts at kendal. stop strugg--strife kicks him in the chest hard thinking he'll just knock him off simple enough.
    cleff - yelps and grabs onto his leg and strife stumbles backwards. 
    strife - what the hell you freaking sissy get off!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:54 pm

kendal- crawls over and sits against the couch fight fight fight fight! 

tao- yea? thats it thats all you have to say?  eyes are filled with worry and doesnt glance at fox, knowing he snores already
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:00 pm

leo - clenches his jaw. what am i supposed to say?

strife - turns his head toward kendal frowning at he like: wow really?  cleft takes advantage of that moment and pulls him down and he comes down on his back. what kinda fight--
    cleff - jumps on top of him but strife quickly punches him back and they start wrestling around the floor.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:08 pm

kendal- wooo! yea boys, get it on, shirts off, work it! laughs and rolls eyes at their wrestling

tao- i dont know, i just want you to tell me why.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:17 pm

leo - clenches his fists. its just a freaking cigarette, I'm not gonna die, why does that matter? doesn't want to tell him that its because he's some wimp who wanted to take a break from everything in his head.

cleff - rolls away from him and pulls his shirt off grinning. yeaaah buddy. shirt off strife make the woman happy.
    strife - grumbles. I'm not taking my shirt off. i don't do that for guys.
    cleff - rolls his eyes and laughs. but keeendal ask--he's rammed by strife and they crash into a side table by the couch both of them trying to get the other pinned down.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:22 pm

kendal- smile more, finding great joy in watching hot people playfully fighting. crosses legs and claps hands, winces a couple times dont get hurt!

tao- because i already have someone who is probably going to die from smoking and i would prefer not to have another
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:32 pm

leo - grumbles. im not a weak addict like fox.

cleff - i could do this all day! says laughing as he dodges a punch.
    strife - scowls. i can't. his mind isn't able to keep up with the moves and cleft's movements blur together. knows this is just plain around but he's actually trying to improve himself hating how he can't find as good as he used to. keeps up the offensive so cleff doesn't get the chance to hit him. growls. i hate you kendal!
    cleff - chuckles but then strife manages a square punch right in his gut knocking the wind out of him and then placing his knee on his chest having him pinned. you lose.
    cleff - what? no! i wasn't trying!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:36 pm

kendal- uh huh, stands up shakily and stands on one foot hoping over to the kitchen and makes some coffee, is a little worried about strife, being able to see signs of his emotions but doesnt want to say anything sure you werent.

tao- tenses up and glances back at fox his eyes hard he's not pathetic. his voice is a little stern and looks back up at leo with a chellenging look on his face
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:45 pm

leo - i didnt say he was. i said he's weak. its nothing new tao, he can barely through a punch, even i can do that. bites his tongue. what the hell are doing stop talking, dammit.

cleff - next time we brawl your gonna be on the floor in less than 10 seconds.
    strife - snorts. yeah next time as in your to burned out to have a rematch right now. smirks. your an archer you don't do close up. stands up. ill give it to ya though pretty damn good for someone who fights form a distance.
    cleff - gets up shaking his head clear in it up and grins back. thanks man, but i can still do a rematch right here and right now if--
    strife - shakes his head. ya no.
    cleff - smirks flopping backwards onto the couch. coward! says as strife walks back into the other room shutting the door in the bathroom.
    strife - lets a breath out his hands leaning on the sink his head pounding, his forehead aching with adrenaline. he washes his face but the cold water feels hot to his hands and he takes them back frowning. they're all cold again and he shoves them into his pockets.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:53 pm

tao- well he's not weak either, he is useful in other ways, we all dont have to be able to fight. makes a fist with both of his hands, steps out of the bed, walking over to the kitchen to settle down, trying to keep his voice steady hes not weak, you dont have to fight to be strong, something you should start to learn. 

kendal- hey. says quietly to strife, moving next to him after taking the remote and turning on the tv for clef to watch you alright? puts hand over strifes hand
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:09 pm

leo - snorts.   says you! clenches his fists. you hate fighting, you like helping people, so why'd you learn to fight? probably because you were sick of being weak!

strife - so uh yeah back from bathroom now. nods his hands shaking a little. smiles. haven't done that in a while.
    cleff - haven't done what? turns head from tv and strife shakes his head saying noting andd cleft returns his attention back to the screen.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:15 pm

kendal- sips at the mug she has in her hands, nodding wth a small smile on her face. i get that, sorta. grabs his shirt and pulls him down to her height since hse cant go on tippy toes, kisses his cheek and smirks

tao- turns around with his eyes wide and looks intimidating as he walks toward leo and aura and ager around him i had to learn how to fight, you think i really wanted to? you think i liked the feeling of killing someone? because i did not, but that also didnt make me any less weak, fighting was necessity, it was either swim or sink so i swam and you should count yourself lucky you dont have to do that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:58 am