WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:22 pm

leo - yea well you sure did a great job defending mom from dad didnt you! he steps up in front of tao going on his tipy toes yelling in his face even though he still can't reach the same height. regrets the words as he says them.
    fox - stirs in the bed but sleeps pretty heavily.

strife - smiles and is about to kiss her when his ears catch the yelling. huh? looks up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:31 pm

tao- suddenly feels a huge burst of anger in his mind because deep down he knows leo is right but eyes narrow and shoves leo away, a huge ball of emotion that he's been dying to let out since his mom died come up and before he can even realizing what he is doing brings up fist and punches leo straight in the jaw, not having control of his own self anymore. 

kendal- looks to the room where they are and shrugs weird
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:34 pm

leo - eyes widen a shot of pain booming in his head gasping stumbling backward. in a plot second his own mind angry at tao for even doing such  thing he lunges at him with his fist swung back gritting his teeth.

fox - he snaps awake at all the yelling sitting up groggily rubbing his eyes. what the hell is-eyes widen seeing tao and leo.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:43 pm

tao- eyes look deadly and grabs leos wrist and when he tries to punch him and swings fist straight into his cheek with such force it knocks him to the ground, stands over leo like he's going to punch him again but then blinks and leo turns into a little kid again, their dad standing over him, only now his dad is him. looks at his hand in bewilderment and stumbles backward. im turning into him, im hitting my own brother, im hit my own damn brother, i dont deserve to live just like my father doesnt deserve to live. l-leo. tears come out of his eyes and reaches toward him i-im sorry. snaps hand back like he is afraid that he will hurt leo again and clumsily walks backwards toward the door shaking head while crying grabs the handle. im sorry, im sorry whispers and yanks open the door not being able to look at them and before anyone in the kitchen can say anything already has run out the door and is sprinting down the hall like a mad man, it feels like de ja vu when he was in boarding school and he beat up those kids, only now its 10x worse

kendal- what the hell.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:48 pm

leo - is wide eyed on the ground blood dripping from his nose, his lip bleeding tears coming down his eyes. for a moment he was truly terrified with tao over him and it takes him a long moment to process what just happened.
    fox - has jumped to his feet but even his fast is slow when he first wakes up. t-tao! holy shit, oh my god. looks back and forth from leo to the still swinging door. covers his mouth with his hand.
    leo - covers his face in his hands  tears streaming down his face. i didnt mean for that to happen.
    cleff - nearly jumps out of his skin, getting to his feet wide and alert. what happened?
    strife - is frozen. what?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:04 pm

kendal-i-i dont know. blinks and stares at them confused was tao crying? looks over at the door he came out from, maybe we should go see

tao- sprints down the hall and down the stairs out the building, looks around like he is in a daze. keeps thinking its just like when he was a clumsy 11 year old and he ran away from his school, feeling just as confused and desperate as back then. soldiers rush around him, some looking at him weirdly since he is still crying but then runs through the lines and out into the street, a car almost hitting him, runs on the sidewalk bumping into people but doesnt stop, looking for somewhere to hide, anywhere. sees a huge beautiful old building and looks inside it finding out its a huge library. runs inside, tears still streaming down his face and looks up, its old and not many people are in it, there are huge walls of books and different levels of stairs, runs up the stairs and their lie balconies that are inside, with more booms everywhere. goes to the very top story looking around and finds another room with a door. starts shaking hands and grabs big books putting them in front of the door, blocking any one from entering and curls up on the floor. hunches over and covers face in hands, thinking of what an awful person he is. leo should hate me, i hate me, everyone should hate me, i hit him, i caused harm to someone i love, i have a problem, a true problem, i should stay here forever so i can never hurt anyone again
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:12 pm

leo - stands up shakily the blood still dripping slowly from his chin. his back to fox.
    fox - eyes are wide and he darts out of the room knowing that tao's going to be freaking out now and is scared. for both tao and leo. tao ran out didnt he? bites his lip his eyebrows knit together  overcome with worry. 
    cleff - what the hell happened? 
    fox - tao...he
    leo - comes out of the room steadying himself in the doorway his eyes searching for tao.
    strife - his eyes turn to leo seeing the blood. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:16 pm

kendal- your hurt says dumbfounded and for a second almost says go see tao but then something clicks n her brain did tao hit you?

tao- rocks back and forth and hands grabs at his hit pulling at it covering mouth not wanting to scream in anger. holds head in hands and lets himself cry
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:22 pm

leo - his words get caught down his throat. he knows tao would never intentionally hurt him. he didnt mean too..his voice cracks.
    fox - his mind is doing cartwheels trying to figure out what could have possibly made him so angry.
    cleff - eyes turn to kendal. we need to go find him.
    fox - but--
    leo - no i should get him since--
    fox - no leo. not you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:28 pm

kendal- well someone has to go get him, you cant just leave him out there.

tao- stays there for a couple more minutes, to afraid to move but doesnt know why
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:34 pm

fox - clenches his fists in frustration and he turns on his heels and runs out the door hoping he can find him. tao hang in there. your gonna be ok. i know you can pull through.
    leo - stares after the door tears forming in his eyes again because he doesn't want to go after him because he's terrified and keeps telling himself he shouldn't be.
    fox - bursts out into the cold, but he still doesn't have a shirt on from sleeping, only his pant and his eyes search around desperately  not seeing him anywhere in sight. tao? where are you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:45 pm

kendal- leo are you ok? do you need any ice?

tao- has his cellphone in his pocket still cause he forgot to take it out. sniffles and rubs his eyes roughly looking around calm down tao, think, logic, settle. finds a large book that is on something random and opens it up to a random page and starts to read, trying to distract his mind

he can hack into taos phone to locate it. just a suggestion
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:49 pm

yeeesh but first he trying it simple

fox- whips out his phone dialing toes number lightning fast holding it to his ear. please pick up..please pick up...

leo - shakes his head. this is all my fault i pushed him too far. he presses a paper towel to his nose and then turns around going back into the bathroom to wash his face, wincing since it stings. i pushed him too far....why did  i have to do that..
    cleff - stares at kendal and then shakes his head. jeez.
    strife - I'm sure...it'll be ok.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:56 pm

tao- the phone snaps him down to reality and hands start to shake. pulls out the phone and really cant talk to anyone right now so answers it but then hangs up and tosses the phone away. leans against the wall with his hands over his ears you messed up big tao

kendal- yea, they can figure it out, tao can. but. turns toward them ive never seen him lik that before, any of them. its scary.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:05 pm

cleff - nods and takes a deep breath keeping himself calm. yea it is. his move to fox and Tao's door where leo went back to the bathroom. those two are a lot more intense then i thought they were..
    leo - keeps splashing water on his face trying to stop crying. sinking the ground beside the sinks.  I'm such a bat. covers his face in his hands.

fox - damnit! he realizes taoisnt going to pick up and he quickly starts typing on his phone and pressing buttons  opening an illegal app he made himself to track people by phone, knowing how to do it because he had studied the structure of the  military software. it doesn't take long since tao isn't far away and looks up from the map to where the green dot of his location is on the phone. the library...sprints after it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:11 pm

kendal- a lot more intense then we though, we should have known though, everyone has a past they just dont talk about it.

tao- crawls over and stacks more books in front of the door to jam it and then lays on the floor looking at the ceiling. looks over ceiling a large window and grabs the book he was reading and walks over to it opening the window and crawling onto the roof sighing as the cold wind hits him. sits down on it and suddenly lets out an agonized scream, listening to it echo over the city noise and sighs laying on the roof. 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:15 pm

fox - for a second he can hear it but can't quite tell and he bursts through the library doors the guards eyeing him suspiciously since he doesn't have a shirt on..and he's running like a maniac. he follows to exactly where the point is his point over tao's and turns in circles confused until he looks up seeing all the floors. ooooh...starts up the stairs but halfway up he has to catch his breath not much of a stamina kind of person.

cleff - nods. yeah. looks back at the door. its best we leave him alone. he's going to get a lot of swelling but nothing too bad.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:20 pm

tao- the window is still open but lays there numb in his body from his mind and also the cold.sits up, tapping foot nervously and stands on the room, walking across is, not caring if he slips or not, walks back and forth 

kendal- nods your right, he needs to be alone right now
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:28 pm

fox - it takes him a while because he checks the same spot on every floor while calling out to tao and finally gets to the top floor. it has...to be..this floor. he comes to the door. putting his phone away leaning against the door out of breath. tao!?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:32 pm

tao- of course doesnt hear him, his eyes are red and looks out over the city, loving the look of it, thinking its beautiful
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:35 pm

fox - kicks at the door over and over but there aren't any guards up on these floors because they know no one going to come in a library to do bad. tao! his voice cracks and he kicks it over and over turning the handle trying to push it open and it slowly budges what the hell is keeping it? pushes it a little more and sees that its books so he backs up and runs at the door flinging his side at it coming crashing through.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:41 pm

tao- turns head healing a loud crash and eyes widen, realizing someone must be coming to talk to him.sighs and closes eyes knowing he would have to do this sometimes
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:48 pm

duuuude i saw this on tumblr 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R0nuyEGq6E
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:52 pm

fox - stumbles forward but catches himself straightening up the cold air hitting him again rom the window and he sees tao his eyes wide toa! oh my god. rushes to the window standing in the frame (big window?) 

thats some damn good poetry
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:56 pm

i knoooow

tao- sitting on the rooftop a few yards away and looks over at him sadly. you shouldnt be here.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:59 am