WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 24 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:57 pm

fox - says who? tries to grin but can't too worried. tao come inside and we can talk, its dangerous out here..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 24 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:04 pm

tao- says me. mumbles quietly and stands up slowly, walks over calmly and climbs back inside standing in front of him, just looking tired. I'm sorry.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:36 pm

Fox -(throws his arms around tao just glad hes ok since he was so freaked out about him being ok the roof) oh taoyhNk god your ok. Jesus you scared the shit out of me
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:40 pm

tao- stiffens when he touches him and looks down at fox, his hands shaking. is leo ok? says almost silently and gulps grinding his jaw together
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:45 pm

fox - steps away from him but he doesn't let go of his arms. yeah he's ok. he's just...shaken. he knows you didnt mean to. lets go of his arms. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:50 pm

tao-it doesnt matter, i shouldnt have ever hurt him in the first place. clenches fists and voice cracks i cant live with myself knowing i-i did that, i don want to be like my father, i dont. starts to cry again leo should hate me, everyone should.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:17 am

fox - chews on his bottom lip trying to figure out what to say. what you did tao...its forgivable...what your father did is unforgivable because he was a flat out jack ass aaaaand there is no jack ass in you. pokes his chest with his index finger. whatsoever.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:23 am

tao- then why do i always get so angry for no reason? his voice is desperate and looks at him with tears in his eyes
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:32 am

fox - face softens his heart aching at tao's expression. frowns looking down trying to think of something sappy and good but nothin comes to mind and he sighs look back up at tao. because someone as kind...affectionate,compassionate, altruistic as you. smiles. has to store all of that anger somewhere right? i mean i really don't know anything about what your really feeling right now...but i know you don't like it. your hearts in the right place. you get angry? so what, get angry more often! shoves him backward forcefully but to tao its like a normal push. you'd be nuts if you never got angry once in a while with a case like yours.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:37 am

tao- fox is always able to make him smile with the weird way he talks about things i guess that makes a little sense..but i dont like to get angry, i dont want to make people feel bad.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:45 am

fox - sighs scratching his head. well ya don't have to hurt someone to be angry. or other way around however the heck that goes. shakes his head clearing his jumbled thoughts.  well clearly I'm not some psychiatrist but uh...and i bet you've probably already tried this but next time just, looks straight in tao's eyes. tell them how pissed you are before it gets to that point? and maybe they'll back off. if they're someone who respects you for who you are they would, if they don't then i don't see why you shouldn't have a reason to knock em down. says firmly then blinks looking like he just confused himself. wait i don't know if thats what you wanted to hear.. looks at the floor furrowing his eyebrows together trying to figure out what he just said.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:48 am

tao- its ok fox, i understand what you said. reaches hand up but is still sort of wary to touch him though he has no idea why, since he isnt angry at all now thank you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:55 am

fox - he takes his hand in his pulling it to his own cheek before tao can pull it away and smiles smally up at him. things aren't as bad as you think. he leans foreword and kisses tao on the cheek before pulling away again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:02 am

tao- keeps a shaky hand on his cheek and smiles sadly. i hope your right i really hope your right
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:06 am

fox - rolls his eyes. when have i ever been wrong? says sarcastically. but no really come on it'll be ok, but you and leo still need to work things out because you too are like bombs together man.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:14 am

tao- is that good or bad? his eyes droop and he yawns, feeling worn out already
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:23 am

fox - uhhh. both. smiles crookedly. come on lets go before some pissy librarian kills you for mess in up her books. pulls him out of the room.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:27 am

tao- b-but i gotta fix the books starts to get really nervous wait, i-i cant see him, not yet stops
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:31 am

fox - sighs letting go of his hand and pats him on thee back. alright fine, ill help you fix the damn books. grins a little. thats the tao i know.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:50 am

tao- sighs and shuffles past him, picking up books and putting them back in order
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:56 pm

fox -sighs and turns back to help him. he stacks books up and just puts them on the shelves randomly not remembering how you order them.

leo - sits against the bathroom wall clenching and unclenching his fists.  the image of tao swinging at him from above keeps replaying in his mind and he cries scratching his hands against his skull his eyes wide in pain trying to get the image out. he's not a bad person. stop stop- but he hit you leo, he hit you and then he hit you again, because your a retarded weakling. how bout you just let him rape you and-- he bangs his head against his knees the thoughts swirling in his head and he stomps the ground trying to calm down. shut up and control yourself you freaking dumb ass. his voice cracks as he talks to himself as if he were two people. you deserved it. all you've been is a brat...but i can't  stop if if i don't now how... sobs into his hands. half of his face under his eye, and his jaw is turning back and blue and he winces when he touches his face. he pulls his hood up even though it isn't cold and he's alone, and pulls his sweatshirt over his knees rocking back and forth.

neer - its a little after lunchtime now, in the afternoon and he's waked by two nurses coming in to change some fluids and write things down. he watches their ever movement, every twitch of their hand to make sure they don't screw up. he doesn't ask them anything already knowing the answers: she's going to be here for a while, we're making sure she's stable, there's most likely too much damage mentally for more than one person to come without freaking her out etc... turns his head to her sound asleep form. there's a little more color to her skin but she still looks paper thin and it freaks him out seeing her like that, knowing that it wasn't her this time you inflicted this on herself, but others. grips the arms of his chair in anger his eyes traveling to her arm and swallows down a lump that doesn't seem to go away: you're next. what reason does she even have to kill me? is it her aunt? is my father over there as well? are they working togeth---shakes his head groaning flopping back and sinking into his chair. not the problem right now... there are no problems. because your ok now. smiles a sad broken smile over at serena and takes her fragile hand again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:24 pm

tao- rolls eyes fixes them so they are all back where they are supposed to be. suddenly stops and looks at one book called 'history of air' and thinks of leo and is drive to become a pilot. takes the book in his hands and hugs it to his chest, turning away from fox so he cant see the silent tears that come out of his eyes you ruined this tao, you ruined the only family you have left, you couldnt  handle it, its your fault, leo hates you, he hates you just like he hates dad, your turing into your father, whats next are you going to rape someone? winces and drops the book, putting his hands over his ears no, im not like that, i would never ever do that.thinks of all the times his father hit their mother and ore tears stream down his face what would she do if she found out you did thsi to your little brother? your own mother would hate you.

serena- eyes flicker open when he touches her and their alert and angry but then soften when she sees its him, realizing its not one of the strange men she met, trying to take advantage of her again. smiles softly, something she hasnt done in a while but then, her brain is already thinking about when the men chained her up and raped her, one after the other and neer morfs into one of them, immeidatly rips hand away and looks at him horrified, but then angrily bastard! screaches and her body goes numb from anger and rips out of the bed smashing straight into him, her bony fists hit his face while screaming random insults
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:05 pm

neer - eyes widen and he dodges just in time her fist skimming his face, and catches her fist with his hand. serena c-calm down! its me! her attempts to hit him don't barely hurt since she's still so weak, but he doesn't fight back or try to twist her or shove her off he just turns his head away not wanting it to seem like he's going to try and hurt her. serena, its me.

leo - slowly stands from the bathroom his legs  a little shaky form shock, but he  quietly goes through the other room and onto the balcony with the curtains closed. grits his teeth picking up the pack of cigarettes and throws them over the railing before falling back into one of the two chairs out there. mom would know how to fix this. pulls his knees to his chest taking deep breaths 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:13 pm

tao- slumps to knees and leans over, palms on the ground, breathing heavily, his entire body shaking in the fear that he might loose the only family he has. i need to talk to him, i need to tell leo how sorry i am, how desperate i am for his forgivness, i cant loose him, i cant.

serena- bastard, how dare you, how fucking, dare you, treat me as a toy, an object of your own pathetic pleasure! the machines beep like crazy and nurses rush to the room but serena just keeps yelling and hitting her fists one his face, her body feeling reenergized, the ilusion of it not being neer staying
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:20 pm

neer - winces and is about to stand up and push her back down when a few nurses grab her by the arms and they aren't very gentle, and they inject something into her neck to make her calm and tired that works pretty fast while still restraining her. eyes widen what did you give her?!
    nurse- calm down it won't hurt her.
    neer - bites his bottom lip his words echoing in his mind  oh my god... serena.

whups forgot foxxy

fox - finishes with the rest of the books and when he turns seeing tao on the ground his face softens and he walks over quietly to his side not touching her yet. you uh...checking out a book?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:30 am