WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:53 pm

neer - isn't listening to her rubbing his temples as sweat beads down his voice. this is the last time we will ever be apart you jerk.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:32 pm

lol is he calling serena a jerk or himself or kendal

serena- blood is covered around hr mouth and has stopped throwing up after minutes of doing it. it still feels like she's floating outside her body let me sleep, please just let me sleep and never wake up ... let me die. closes eyes sinking into slumber

kendal- says nothing more but gets up and goes back over to tao and sally
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:42 pm

lol serena it be funny if it was kendal though.

hey ummm wanna skip some
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:44 pm

suuuuure where to?
    you first
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:06 pm

uhhhh
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:07 pm

really
    uhhh
    where do you wanna start at?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:18 pm

im gonnna skip to like 2 days after their boarding the train cuz the train stops and stuff but they state don

neer - its late afternoon and the train suddenly comes to a halt. the air is frigid and a flurry or two carries through the small vent. need had been sleeping on and off, not saying much as he wakes up groggily.

boom
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:22 pm

kendal- is awake and eyes widen hey. hey! taps tao and sally i think were here!
    tao- huh? wakes up blinking slowly looking around 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:28 pm

neer -  stands up his body exhausted though he's been sleeping. eyes widen adrenaline coursing through his veins. we're here? we're in canada! rips the door open and laughs aloud as freezing snow comes flying in as the train moves. maliha?! genuine happiness fills his eyes thinking about how great its going to feel to just see serena's face again.
    sally - shivers and stands up. dang its cold.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:33 pm

maliha- head pops up from sleeping their here! their here! tell someone!

kendal- stands and has a smile on her face as well come on! steps off the train and tao jumps off after her, helping her walk, they stumble over to the station and says to one of the soldiers checking people captain kendal cloud, operation base texas. im going to need you to contact general jill johnson. smiles at him now. preferably
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:41 pm

soldier - nods looking kendal over suspiciously but then turns around talking into an earpiece.
    neer - stumbles out and follows behind kendal the fact that his bare chest is freezing itself not mattering to him, only thinking of serena. are they going to come here? ill run there if i have to. if they're not here soon I'm--
    sally - relax dude just hold up
    neer - throws a glare at sally.
    sally - doesn't mind anymore
    soldier - turns around with a straight face and salutes kendal. my apologies ma'am a vehicle will be arriving shortly.

crispin - perks his head up form his paws and jumps to his feet. least near already knows siren's in trouble and she won't be here. that would be awful.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:45 pm

maliha- actually .... he doesnt know shes not here

kendal- thank you. turns to them and smiles brightly, looking over each one of them and suddenly salutes to them
    tao- quirks head but smiles and salutes back
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:48 pm

sally - does it since she always does anyway.
    neer - obviously doesn't.
    soldier - releases the salute and smiles. glad you guys got back alive. many people are missing you. would you like me to order someone to let your acquaintances know your here?
    neer - immediately answers. yes.
    soldier - smirks a little. eager yeah? says something else into his earpiece and then listens to a response. done. and you vehicle is almost here.

crispin - looks at her confused. what? why not?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:56 pm

maliha- oh come on, you know neer, he would have freaked out and not completed the mission. ill deal with him once he returns, its my fault anyway

kendal- there are benches near by and they sit on them waiting and also since she wants to get the load off of her ankle taps hand against her leg nervously wanting to see strife again
    tao- sits next to her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:00 am

i have no idea if this stuff is gonna come off in the shower...ive been drawing on my face with eyeliner..... its entertaining

neer - sits down next to kendal his elbow touching her's really not caring at the moment as he taps he metal foot quickly waiting. god dammit they're taking so--
    a light metallic van pulls up beside the railway and he jumps to his feet. glances down at kendal. need help walking?
    sally - finds it weird he's offering help but guesses he's pretty physced up about seeing this serena

crispin - frowns but knows she's right.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:06 am

ugh im sry i gtg ill be back though on phone in a while
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:07 am

kendal- please. her voice is a bit choked and hasnt had any pain meds in a while so its starting to hurt
    tao- dont worry kendal, once you get into the car they'll give you something. grabs the bags and rubs fingers through his own hair and looks over at them 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:04 am

neer - (he leans down and pulls her arm around his shoulders helping her to her feet and down the steps. there's three men in the van. a large back with seats on the side with 1 guard, 1 medic, and of course the driver.) 
    medic - (immediately gets kendal seated and pulls out a needle and injects it into her arm. and smiles at her.) that should help. you'll have to wait till we get to the hospital to get that checked out alright.
    neer - (sits across from kendal after helping tao in, sally coming in right after him.)
    driver - (guns up the engine and drives toward the base)

sorry but i gtg study for once and hopefully sleep
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:06 am

byeee
    omg i found this amazing fanfic
    i need to stop
    its long
    but its so good im dying

kendal- thank you says breathlessly and closes eyes leaning against seat letting the meds take their toll
    tao- listens intently as he talks to one of the medic but then once theyturn to make a call glances out the window, it seems the car is going way to fast
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:29 pm

yo
    link
    NOW

neer - the minutes that pass seem to take hours to him, every second droning on slowly. when they finally pull through multiple gates, through a tunnel, above ground, and through another gate its filled with building atop small hills, a mountain with a road going up the middle with a complex of building built into the side of it with many stairwells weaving down.
    sally - her eyes bulge out since it looks beautiful with all the snow. and despite the large buildings, there's still lots of trees and grass, but its covered in half a foot of snow, still flurrying outside. the van drives down a wide roads and a few other vans pass them as they stop in front of a building as as they kill the engine medics swarm out of the doors of a light brown building, the hospital.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:37 pm

http://archiveofourown.org/works/949340/chapters/1855360
    was jsut about too

wait is this the base?

kendal- looks up and medics open the doors hi um- one puts her on a gurney and almsot immeidatly start unwrapping her foot while more check up on sally tao and neer
    tao- i-im alright, I'm, hey! the dcotors are talking to themselves and keeps poking and prodding at them making sure there ok suddenly a 25 year old girl with short curly hair comes up
    molly- hey y'all!
    kendal- your all here! is so relieved at the moment and jumps off the gurney to hug her is everyone safe?
    molly- that i know of, yes.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:00 pm

mmmmhmmm perty base

neer - stumbles out his head constantly turning this and that way repeating siren's name in his head. he doesn't realize how awful they all look because of the soot, their singed hair, burned clothes, bloodied clothing...etc...turns to a medic rushing right up to him starting to push him onto a gurney but he yanks away growling at them. can't you see I'm clearly capable of walking on my own?
    medic - yes bu--
    neer - mumbles. idiots. 

leo - wakes up from an afternoon nap on the couch when the hotel phone rings and strife immediately picks it up holding it to his hear. his eyes widen along with a happy smile and he hangs up  after a few words. 
    strife - guys! there back!
    zero - comes bounding into the kitchen where strife was. really?! where are they! is smiling widely jumping up and down.
    cleff - has already heard and was out doing stuff helping with things and he walks in. you guys heard right? grins.
    fox - didn't hear them on the small balcony smoking his 5th cigarette in the day.
    leo - slides the balcony glass door open his face sad. he doesn't want to have to tell tao their mom is dead if tao's even ok. they're back.
    fox - eyes widen dropping the cigarette whipping around. he's wearing some dark colored shirt with a bright red vest and jeans. really? smiles and literaly hugs leo before pushing past him grabbing his shoulder c'mon lets see whats join on.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:12 pm

Maliha- (already made her way to the entrance of the base standing off to the sides as more soldiers and people come talking excitedly)
    Bri- (hears them and wakes her way down slowly)
    Fallon- (jumps up and down on the balls of her feet clutching zeros shirt) there here!
    Sam- (stands next to zero running along beside her)

Kendal- wait, Just wait. (looks around for strife and her friends, her hands shaking and starts to call out looking through the small crowd) strife? Strife!
    Tao-(has dark circles under his eyes and they all look disgusting and unrecognizable. His eyes start to close and blinks slowly a little confused but still looks around for Leo and fox)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:28 pm

strife - he pushes his way through after they all leave the room, wearing a dark blue scarf and his cloak his eyes straining to see if they're there. his ears ring at all the noise but he manages to get through pushing his way to the front when he hear's kendal say his name he smiles and finally sees her walking forward grinning, not caring she's on a gurney just glad to see her alive. is this my kendal? his voice cracks and he rushes forward.
    cleff - helps the kids and everyone get through easily by telling other people to back away.
    leo - walks behind fox.
    fox - sees tao and his eyes are wide. t-tao? approaches him slowly when a medic intercepts them but then a soldier tells her to back off and she does. his whole insides just melt and tears well up in his eyes. tao... in a few quick strides his arms are around him hugging him tightly.
    leo - smiles so relieved he's ok but then it diapers staying back, shifting his weight from foot to foot
    cleff - works with the guards to move along the people who don't need to be here and they finally start to leave.
    neer - is ignoring everybody's talking, perfectly fine with the fact tha t no ones greeting him only wanting to see serena. his eyes dart back and forth until they find maliha and he rushes over to her his voice desperate. where's serena maliha. where. is. she.
    crispin - stands behind maliha

OMG THE FIRST FREAKING CHAPTER IS AMAZING
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Kendal-(reaches out for him crying out in joy and when he gets to her wraps arms around him tightly,moving hands into his hair hugging him tightly) yes, yes it is. Oh god I love you so much (tears spring from her eyes) I missed you. (buries face into the crook of his neck)
    Tao- (says nothing but hugs him back and cuffs the back of his head into his hand so he can't move away) fox...Andrew. (whispers softly and doesn't budge, enjoying his warmth, can't believe hes back and safe and doesnt want to leave foxs embrace ever again)
    Maliha- she...she (voice cracks and looks up at him sadly) im sorry neer, I tried to stop her, I really did, I'm sorry... She's not here, she's gone.

I KNOW OH MY GOD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:18 am