WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:44 pm

serena- j-jill. talks very quiet then she yelps and a tear streams down her cheek but then face goes hard again 
    becka- is she alive
    serena- yes.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:49 pm

neer - its about 4 am now and need's eyes fly open his mind aching. serena..

Thomas - ahh. better. now whats her last name? last names are helpful. fake smiles.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:54 pm

serena-i shouldnt tell them, im a traitor, a traitor, i deserve to die, i deserve to die. j-johnson.
    becka- smirks and nods to the scientist to turn it up
    serena- cries out and hands start to shake pulling at the straps as it feels like they are chopping off her fingers, has to keep clenching and unclenching her fists to let herself know their still there and cries out incoherently struggling to break out s-stop, i told you, i told you her name! her voice gets higher so its like shes shrieking
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:59 pm

neer - sits up putting his face in his hands rubbing his temples for a few minutes then he stands up swaying a bit realizing the train is moving and he slowly streadies himself and moves to the sliding door and unlocks it opening it a bit to them flying by fields. i hope this thing is as fast as it seems...

thomas - ignores her cries and blinks once. does need cotter indeed have his abilities back.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:02 pm

serena- y-ye-yes! voice is choked as she tries kicking her legs up when the pain gets more intense and now it feels like there literally skinning her hands, lets out a scream through clenched teeth and her head is pounding like crazy, sleep deprivation and starvation is getting to her. tears stream down her face stop, please stop!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:07 pm

thomas - throws a glare at becka. how is this supposed to help her answer? she's going to stop altogether if your going to keep up the pain either way.
    dread - shut up. hisses.

neer - slams the door shut hard kicking the metal wall. f**king WEVER LEAVE HER ALONE!
    sally - jerks awake her hands flying in front of her. what the hell?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:16 pm

becka- fine. flicks her wrist her tone light and the pain goes down leaving serena breathless and drifting in and out of consciousness. wake her up. 
    serena- they shock her and she freezes up as the pain richetes through her, once it stops sobs loudly and closes eyes trying to stop tears 
    becka- any more questions thomas?

kendal- eyes immeidatly open and grabs gun holding it up and move right in front of tao scanning her surrondings neer? drops gun and stands shakily wincing at the pain in her ankle 
    tao- wakes up quickly and shakes head yawning and stretches out arms, able to move everything but still feels a bit stiff. looks over at sally ignoring them knowing kendal will handle out are you hurt at all?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:20 pm

oh god dude poor mindy i don't even wanna watch
    this thing happened and she's trying to be normal and aaaah its so hard to watch ...
    she's gotta get up in front of a ton of people and dance....i can't watch dude

thomas - just one. smiles evilly. leans close to her face so only serena can here him. how do you like being a useless human dog without your powers?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:21 pm

oh wait nvm she goes ninja and doesn't try to dance sexually thank the lord
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:25 pm

i have no idea what you are talking about

serena- flinches and spits straight in his face. bite me. 
    becka- smiles lightly now do you think she should be punished?

soon shal serenago cray
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:28 pm

its ok. i forgot you didn't see kick ass one 
    wanna watch it? cuz i could give ya a link if you wanted its pretty hilarious Razz even though u could just look it up on put locker and it should be there. but its not something you should watch with the volume turned up....prettty vulgar...

thomas - stands back. hit it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:50 pm

no ive seen it but i havent seen it in awhile so i kinda forghet there names o what happens

becka- gladly. nods to the people and they turn it back up so now its just pain all over her body and it feels like a burning/freezing type of pain is going on her arms and serena cries out again literally begging them to stop.
    serena- is struggling for her life now, her mind plays tricks on her making it seems like shes not even there on the table instead tied uo while they burn her arms is screaming widley PLEASE! STOP, I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS, JUST STOP, PLEASE PLEASE! screaming bloody murder and sobs loudly now shrieking incoherent words
    becka- turn it up is almost feeding off her pain and the scientists turn it up so now it feels like ehr whole body is burning
    serena- screams even louder, something cracks inside of her, days of no sleep or food or water building up, her whole life flashing before her eyes, the good things washing away just repalced with pain and fear PLEASE, PLEASE JUST KILL ME, LET ME DIE, LET. ME. DIE! its like a switched is triggered in her mind and now all she can think of is the pain and al of her thoughts become distorted and messed up, everything good turning to bloody deaths and all of the messed up physcotic things she's seen build together. her green eyes seem a bit off as they dart back and forth as she cries and screams for death. 

hope thats good enough
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:59 pm

that'll do 

dread - his smile grows as if he's feeding off her pain since he can't feel it himself. she looks so lively.
    thomas - takes a step back a small smirk creeping over his lips. thank you for your time serena. highly appreciated. nods to becka. you can turn it off. leave her here. with that he leaves to go order some other people around and get info on jill and stuff.

well mindy (hit girl/aka bad ass girl better than all of them) get trained by her father
    her father eventually dies in a verrrry gruesome battle
    kick ass (the curly haired dude) is um  trying to be a super hero that works out for him sorta
    stuff happens...um...
    second one they're in high school girls dad is dead and kick ass is trying to team up and stuff and poor girl she needs to get herself together
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:04 pm

dude i know the lot of the first movie and i know they in highschool in the second i just never got around to watching it

serena-suddenly instead of screaming, laughter starts bubbling up right before becka is about to turn it off.
    becka- takes a step abck wait.
    serena- starts to laugh maniacally and since her mind is fully messed up now, hallucinates neer is right next to her telling her she deserves this, can see his face clearly and it feels like he is right there, serena still cries but she laughs loudly with a million thoughts in her head: i know neer, i know, i deserve this, i deserve to die, i deserve it, but so do you, we all do, the world will burn, it will burn, you will burn, i will burn, it will all burn
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:07 pm

oh sry looked like u asked me what happens
    that was supposed be an or whoops

thomas - stops in the doorway turning around narrowing his eyes. what the hell?
    dead - rolls his eyes. this is boring, i don't like it when she's laughing.
    neer - the world seems to just stop and a part of his mind seems to pull away and he stands there silently unable to comprehend whats going on. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:14 pm

serena- keeps laughing and blood spills out of her mouth while tears go down her cheeks but is smiling widely. turns her head to look at them, smiling with blood stained teeth and her hallucination neer seems to fade away as does the rest of the world till she's standing on a hilltop watching seattle burn. 
    becka- looks a little horrified but then face goes back to neutral i wanted to break her...but not like  this. 
    serena- now her mind transports her to when she was raped by those men and now she's standing over their dead bodies, she herself covered in blood while she laughs crazily and falls to her knees looking up and her eyes looks black.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:19 pm

neer - looks over at kendal and the other's sally who' had grumbled and fallen back asleep. clenches his fists and kicks the wall pacing. bet you guys are enjoying not having you f**king minds connected with someone. serena. you there? SERENA! uses all he's got to try and get it through.

dread -what you gonna do now? his face looks confused.
    thomas - kill her. she isn't getting anymore useless then this. she like a crazed dog. just put her down.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:24 pm

becka- are you crazy? whips towards thomas taking long strdes to him, her face excited and even she seems a lil wild right now. i want serena dead more then any of you but dont you see? we have a perfect little lab rat now. we can d whatever we want to her, push her as hard as we can, i want to see how long she can go before she dies just from stress and from .. well, herself. motions to serena who is being unbuckled from the machine which is turned off
    serena-the soldiers help her stand and she isnt laughing any more, now has a blank expression after she stopped arubtly but her eyes still look crazed and she flings her arm out, which woudlnt be that strong except now her body feels numb, she doesnt even feel real, like she's floating above her own body controling herself like a puppet. hits on the doctors in the face and savagly grabs their neck before guards hold her off

awww poor neer
    but i wanna be crazy serena 
    do you think her crazyness seems good
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:36 pm

thomas - so your going to waste valuable equipment and injection on a dying girl? tell me what your trying to get out general Connelly please. glares at her.
    dread - bares his fangs at thomas ready to lunge.
    thomas -and muzzle you dog before he bites someone. if he's your dumb pet you might as we'll train him better.

neer - clenches his fists in anger and it just makes him angrier that they could be all peaceful on this train while serena could be dying. wake up you morons its not nighttime anymore! slams his foot against the side causing their car to shake and sally jerks awake. his mind is simply angry, acting on instinct as he kicks tao in the side. i said wake up!
    sally - winces at the sound and shakes kendals arm. k-kendal.

definitely
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:44 pm

becka- stays calm and stands up straight. one: i brought the girl in, my soldier brought the girl in, therefore she is my prisoner, mine. two: what i do with the girl is my decision, do you want super soldiers mr. cotter, i think you do, you know were running out of patients and now we have recieved another. i want to do more tests on my neice and i can get more information from her, dont forget i and dread can go into her mind. you may think whatever you want but i shall continue with my plans.looks over at the soldiers restraining serena tie her back up.
    serena- is struggling until one of the dotors shoves a needle into her neck making her go unconscious

tao- cries out eyes widening in pain as her wakes up
    kendal- is up the minute his foot reaches tao and has already flipped out a knife, at the moment mind is cleared of her and neers conversations and has the flat of the knife pressed aganst his neck. hey. says steely calm. do not kick him, understand? i get your frusturated but do not take your anger out on innocent people.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:53 pm

sally - looks back and forth from them her eyes wide.
    neer - he's about to punch her square in the jaw when he realizes what he's doing  and he manages to push his anger back down. remembers the time he slit a mm's throat on the street simply because he was angry and he clenches his fist and yanks away form her mumbling. f**k off. turns around and stalks to the far side of the car kicking a box into a bunch of others.

thomas - takes in a deep breath. i want a super solider that can fight and live. not spazz and die. scoffs and turns around smirking heading out the door and calling behind him. do what you will.
    dread - is bouncing on his feet ready to bolt after him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:09 pm

becka- he's planning something, keep an eye on him.
    the soldiers tie serena back up and then they return to their posts, scientists work on new things
    becka- were going to have to wake her up soon, i have a new test, plus i would love to know whats going on her little head
    serena- has already woken up herself not able to sleep long and is tied on her knees on a pole, her eyes dart back and forth, her mind a blur of thoughts. suddenly a young blond girl appears beside her with a beautiful blond hair women, she is transported to a pretty field but she is still tied to the pole
    young girl- mommy? her voice trembles and clings to her mothers dress while her mother picks flowers what is- what is that .. thing .. doing here.
    mother- hmm dear? perks head up and looks wear she's looking what dear?
    girl- that. point to serena. that. her eyes are wide and frightened and she looks like she is going to cry i-i dont know what it is
    mother-sighs ill be right back serena she stands up and kisses the young girls head be careful and dont worry, its just an imaginary friend.
    girl- friend?
    mother- yes sweety friend, stay here, mommy has to get something mom walks away toward a little cabin 
    girl- imaginary friend? i dont have any friends. kneels down in front of serena. are you going to be my friend?
    serena- cant bring herself to say anything mostly because she has no idea whats going on is that ... me?
    girl- your a little ugly, if your imaginary, shouldnt i have imagined you to be prettier?
    serena- looks up at her, narrowing her own eyes im a brat.

kendal- face softens and bends down making sure tao is ok and then moves forward neer ... what do you see?

afk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:14 pm

neer - steps up onto a crate and sits on one above it scowling. shut up and go baby talk you little tao instead. spits out the words but then bites his tongue feeling his blood getting hotter and hotter and shakes his head rubbing his temples. no sorry i didn't mean that.

dread - takes that as an order to him and he bolts out the door turning to mist as he does.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:43 pm

diet coke tastes disgusting
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:49 pm

kendal- its ok sits on the crate below him looking up at him. where going to be home soon, theres no more stops for the train so ya know shrugs youll see serena soon, im sure she's ok. isnt so sure but doesnt want to tell neer that

girl- she sits down and plays with her cute skirt. my mommy says that imaginary friends are what kids make up to help them, i used to think that was dumb and that i should just get real friends but ... no one wants to be my friend. and then i had no imaginary friends either. it seems like everyone hates me.
    serena- the vision is a little cloudy like its not real which it isnt and thinks back to when she was younger and she had no friends and remembers her mother telling her the exact same thing. i-i know what you mean.
    girl- perks up you do? why is your voice so hoarse? the girl is around 7
    serena- no reason. looks up meeting her younger selfs green eyes dont worry, one day you'll get friends. bites tounge your lying to her, to yourself, stop this isnt real
    girl- why are you chained up?
    serena- i did some bad things. when she looks up again her younger self is lying dead in a lonely house with two adults next to her no..NO! starts to hear yelling in her ears of becka and neer and groans as the vision turns to a lifeless bodies all around her on dark burned ground, every single one of them have light hair and hazel eyes. n-neer. her mind is yanked back to the present and leans forward throwing up

afk shower

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:38 am