WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:41 pm

neer - just as he frees his ankle the doctor walks in and his eyes widen. he's tall with deep chocolate skin and a slight south african accent. need starts to stand sup but he falls forgetting his metal leg isn't on and he pulls himself up using the bed to stabilize him and glares at the doctor. where's my auto-mail?
    doctor - stands there with his head high hugging a clipboard to his chest.   that one is no good anymore. you are being made a new one.
    neer - his eyes turn to slits. and how long is that going to take?
    doctor - a few days.
    neer - eyes widen not wanting to wait more than an hour or two. that's not soon enough!
    doctor - flinches when his voice raises and takes a step back pressing a bottom on the side of the door that calls for security.  that is the best our engineers can do sir. i apologize, but they're working faster than normal so you should be thankful it'll only take days. we've already taken your measurements.
    neer - growls at the doctor but doesn't move forward balancing on one leg feeling like he could easily fall onto the guy and kill him with his fist if he has to. 
    doctor - neer, you need to rest. your body is being strained too much. if you go any further it might not be able to fight back your wounds.
    neer - f**k who the hell cares I'm not staying in this damn bed hooked down like a freaking rape victim.
    doctor - flinches again but then two security guards burst in.

strife - shrugs but then his face goes grim. i w-w-would say its been fine, but you already must have seen what happened...down in T-T-Texas.

leo - for what? his words come out a little more defensive and snappy then he means it and he wants to slap himself. tao is being nothing but nice to you stop it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:53 pm

maliha- is with the guards and face is hard as she steps in front of him he's right neer, you need to rest. face is worried but also angry by his choice of words

kendal- yea. says softly and moves forward to hug him tightly and run her hands through his hair. just hold me for a while alright?

tao- doesnt mind his tone and smiles softly, sadness in his eyes. i just ... your a lot stronger then i can ever be. says almost in a whisper and then face clears i left some thing in the room turns around walking back into it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:10 pm

neer - glares at maliha wondering why she has to be here too only making him miss serena even more. shut up you aren't in charge around here.
    doctor - thats right. i am at the moment. says sternly glancing at maliha then neer again. and your not going to be helpful anywhere with one leg.
    neer - the hair on his arm rises in anger. IM NOT GOING TO BE ANY HELP ANYWHERE WITH TWO F**KING LEGS!  unless i can help her! she needs to be--
    guard - interrupts him quickly. we can have a separate team go in quiety.
    neer - but--
    guard - il ask our leader. says emotionlessly.
    neer - but all they're going to say no! his hands start to turn to claws but then a shudder runs through his body and they recede, unable to transform like this. what did you put it me? looks at his hands.
    doctor - I didn't put anything in you. you put this upon yourself and if--
    neer - i don't give a damn!  goes to kick the bed with his leg that normally had the metal foot since he knows it won't hurt but forgets he dosnt have it ion and instantly falls backward his body shuddering again pain shooting up through his wounds.
    second guard - rushes forward to half help, half retrain him but need pushes him away and pulls himself to his feet.

strife - groans jokingly and he wraps his arms around her. do i haaave to?

leo - his expression goes back to nothing turning a bit sad and he looks down letting the posture of his shoulders drop. I'm not. I'm not strong at all...its only cause of you.
    fox - slips in right after tao before he can even shut it then lets it slide shut smoothly. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 pm

maliha- leaves him to pull himself up. ill go. ill go find serena, its my fault she's gone, ill help get her back.
    soldier- who else?
    maliha- crispen, you ready for something?

kendal- smiles into his shirt and shivers at his warm. just shush ok. 

tao- turns aroudn surprised and then smiles at fox, trying to hold self together. hey ... says after a long moment i missed you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:52 pm

Neer - (sita on the bead trying to catch his breath and looks over at maliha then looks away starig at th ground) you better bring her back alive.
    Crispin - (whats somehing?)

Strife - (smiles closing his eyes and reating his chin on her head ocking back and fourth slighly)

Fox - man im so sorry this must be awful (steps forward hugging him )
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:10 pm

maliha- nods i will. i promise i will. now rest, ill wake you up when we figured out where she is. turns to go and jogs down the all to find serena, we need to figure out where she is then go get her.

kendal- i love you. smiles hugging him tightly never wanting to let go

tao- hugs him back, stroking his hair. ill be alright voice cracks and closes eyes im jsut glad you and leo are ok as well, if anything had also happened to either of you ... well, i just. breathes deeply and doesnt say anymore
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Fox - (thinks of his fight with leo)(that wont ever happen again...) i know tao i onow (wraps his arms around taos neck  breathing in his scent) hey tao i was.. (Bites his lip)(no this isnt the time)

Strife - i love you too. (After a long moment of comfortable ailence he speaks) how did thijgs to underground kendal?(hiscuriositygets the better of hik really waning to know ) werebyou and neer...ok working together?

Neer - (fonally obeys and he waits toll the doctor turns his morphone drip back on hooking a few needles into his arms to prevent infectiosn and stuff then hanges the bandages on his legfeom when the wires dig in neer not havig much of a choice but to let him)

Crispin - (eyes widen) maliha it isnt your responsibility...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:33 pm

tao- kisses his temple and mumbles against his skin yes andrew?

maliha- but it is, it is my responisbility. serena is one of us, she always will be, we will always be connected by shifting, we need to help you.

kendal- he...strife. says softly i feel awful for him, your brother isnt bad, hes broken. he misses serena so much strife.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Strife - purses his lips thinking of how neer has seemed to change thinks: broken..) but hes so powerful... Hes killed so many people...

Neer - (the doctor slips something in him that puts him to sleep knocking him out so he'll be asleep for a good while)

Fox - (sighs then smiles) ill tell you later ok? (Looks up at him with a small grin)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:06 pm

heeeey
    edmodo username
    lets gooooo

kendal- i know, but havent we all? ive killed people, youve killed people. maybe..maybe we all need a second chance.

tao- are you sure? reaches hand up and touches his cheek with the back of his hand and smiles softly at him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:49 pm

strife - but it was in cold blood.. innocent people.. sighs. i guess so.

fox - smiles and nods. positive.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:53 pm

tao- alright leans forward kissing him gently and moves arms around his waist pulling him close

kendal- trust me takes his hand trust me, once he gets serena ... youll see
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:14 pm

strife - isn't so sure but he finally lets a breath out and shrugs. i trust you.

fox - leans into him breathing against his skin and kisses his neck while smiling.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:22 pm

kendal- good, now help me up. swings leg over side of bed and winces at the pain that twinges in her ankle

tao- sighs and closes eyes while stretching neck up. andrew. mumbles softly remembering how much he missed foxs touch 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:34 pm

fox - sighs just how his name rolls of tao's tongue an he completely melts into him kissing his way up to tao's mouth his hands sliding to tao's cheeks.

strife - supports her with one arm around her waist but his face is wary. should you be getting up though? your ankle will be ok without the boot, but are you strong enough to walk yourself? frowns. not to sound like i doubt you or anything

neer - not long after the doctor is gone he shoots awake from a nightmare tears streaming down his face. he doesn't even remember what it was about, most likely something with serena. he isn't chained down this time and he stands up in the dimly lit room dressed in the hospital clothing. grabs a jacket from the pile of stuff the had for him when he got better. there's a wheel chair in the room but he feels stupid using it, feeling like he'd be too vulnerable but right now he doesn't have much of a choice. all he can think about and ending all of this. killing himself and hopefully seeing serena on the other side, but he remembers what serena had told him about coming to her if he ever thought of that again and more tears well up in his eyes like a little kid since she's not here. she was friends with kendal right?......he flops down into the chair and cracks the door open no one in the hall at the moment.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:42 pm

tao-i love you, i love you. chants in his mind and kisses him slowly and longily, savoring the taste of fox on his mouth and moves hand along his chest and up around his back, not willing to let go

kendal- smiles at him clutching onto him tightly i think ill be ok, i can use crutches for as long as it takes, i cant be this vulnerable though. smirks i still have you to take care of

neeery

maliha- is packing in her room. crispen .. should we bring someone else?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:50 pm

fox - breaks away muttering against his neck. oh forget it i can't wait. i love you tao. looks up at him in the eyes. i didn't realize how much i did till you were gone. his voice cracks.

strife - raises an eyebrow then narrows his eyes at her playfully grabbing her by the waist. we'll see who can take of each other better. smirks mischievously.

neer - doesnt even know where her room is but know they must be close and he wheels the chair forward as fast he can so he won't be caught, his arms ache and he finds a room in use and as soon as he hears kendal's voice inside he knocks wheeling the chair back a bit his hands  folding and unfolding regretting doing this and is about to just turn away and go back before someone yells at him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:56 pm

tao- stops surprised, tyring to absorb this. grabs his wrist holding onto them tightly and presses forehead against foxs. are you sure? voice is un steady and his handle tremble slightly

kendal-about to say soemthng but then hears the knock and sighs it must be a nurse. kisses strifes cheek softly and moves forward to open up the door, pulling away from strife. face immediately softens when she sees its neer and notices his face is red from crying neer? moves forward reaching hand out are you ok?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:02 am

fox - why would i ever kid about this tao? presses his lips against his again on his tippy toes now.

strife - jumps in surprise at the sons of his voice and can't see him but he stays back listening. 

neer - freezes when she answers.  i... why did i do this. she isn't serena. no thats mean it shouldn't matter,but it does. your a f**king mean person of course your goonna think that just say something you same here in the first place. why did you come here? idk you a f**king idiot as far as I know. his hands just shake more and he grabs her outstretched hand steadying her own rubbing his thumbs against the top keeping his eyes down on her hand. just wanted to...see you...i don't want to do this anymore....i don't have to right? she's probably dead anyway. his voice cracks and tears start pouring out again and he drops her hand rubbing his eyes with his hands about 100x's more humiliated now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:11 am

tao- i-i just don't want to pressure you into any thing you dont mean, thats all. kisses him lightly back and his mouths stay presses against the side of his mouth, brushing against him as he speaks. i only want you to say it if you mean it

kendal- oh neer. blinks back tears and covers mouth with hands before stumbling forward and throwing arms around him, cuffing his head in her hand. oh god neer, shes alive, you can't give up, i believe in you ok? your going to be ok, maliha will get her back and then youll be able to be all sappy like me and strife ok? dont give up, please.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:25 am

neer - he just sits there, sitting up but limp. this is a little new to him. he's been hugged but this kind of hug in a while and not by anyone but serena. also thinks its weird that she seems to really care. is about to say something when strife emerges in the doorway his brother's face calm. averts his eyes from him not being able to move his head because of kendal's hands. 
    strife - it seems like someone pulling at his heart and he tries to stop it not thinking need could every deserve sympathy from him after all the pain he's causes him, but he finally realizes it's caused need even more pain than him.

fox - shivers. i mean it alright,so don't you play this game with me because i love you. walks forward pushing tao back until he hits the bed his finger on his chest. got it rich boy? smirks.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:32 am

kendal- draws away and stares as him concerned and then notices strife behind her and turns looking at him, then back at neer and then back at strife and face softens. wants them to talk so runs hands through his hair and tries to smile. i have to talk to the doctor, you two stay here. grabbed crutches from room and wobbles away to a nurse

tao- eyes are wide and face stares at him, a stunned look on his face but then he smiles and whispers i love you too. pulls foxs shirt, tugging him towards his body and crashing lips against foxs i love you too. mumbles into his mouth, feels a weight lifted from him and hands tremble 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:57 am

Atk for a while

Fox - (gasps and kisses him back passionatly)

Neer - (wathes her to wishing she hadnt not wanting to be anywhere near strife just as strife soesnt want to be near him. After a while he mutters) must be happy..you an kendal together again (does all he canto keep his voice crom cracking)
    Strife - yeah...(takes a deep breath) come inside the room i wanna ask you something.
    Neer - (follows him in despite that he would normally never do this bt doesnt see what he has to loose anymore)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:03 am

tao-moves hands all around his chest repeating his words in his mind fox loves me, andrew loves me, he loves me, he does, he loves me. i love him, i love him so much. kisses down his throat mumbling i love you, i love you.

kendal- stays near by but discusses with the nurse and doctor about what she needs to do
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:30 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:23 am