WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:19 pm

zeppelin - surveys the front of the estate thinking.
    strife - he puts on dress pants and a suit jacket over his protective suit that fits fine under it all. slicks back his sky and leo chuckles. oh shut up i can't go in there looking like this. refers to his wild all over the place black hair.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:31 pm

kendal- has brought the long blue gown from before and has put that on and down up her hair but doesnt have a vest on so is a little vulnerable and does her own make up lookin like what?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:41 pm

strife - frowns at kendal. shut up. you can clearly see his face now, his blue eyes electric. his slicked hair going back to midway down his neck. he leaves a couple strands to hand nicely so that the scar on his forehead isn't so obvious.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:47 pm

kendal- smiles at strife softly, her own eyes getting lost in strifes blue and walks over to him, patting him on the shoulder you look very handsome. kisses him on the forehead just  a little below the scar 

one hour laaattteeer

limos are coming in left and right and its dark now, greeters and ushers are scattered all around, rich millionares in fancy clothes are walking in and being greeted at the steps of the estate then being let into the large door
    tao- is sitting in the main lounge, is in a tight fitting black tux with a black bow tie and dress pants. his lean body is shown off since thats how natalia wanted it 
    kendal- lets go steps out, her arm hooked with strifes and blends in with the people so they look normal among them. when they get to the gate kendal gives fake names that sam programmed into the list and they are let in. turns on the glasses camera and looks around ok bri. mumbles lowly ill tell you when to go
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:56 pm

zeppelin - stands at ease by bri waiting.
    strife - is trying to not look so uncomfortable in the sea of people. mutters. i can't wait till we can just get tao and shoot people or something.

fox - he hadn't drank the water since they left and as he goes to sip it again his hands drop it from shaking so bad and it spills all over the van's floor since the cap was off and he groans clawing at his temples before kicking out his legs, lashing out, his body thirsting for something to sustain him that had been sustaining him for the past 7 days.
    leo - his eyes widen and he bolts up and grabs fox but the collar of tao's sweater and shakes him around yelling at him to stop. Stop it! you're acting like an animal!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:59 pm

kendal- smiling at people and hisses darkly this is part of the job, just act natural. wheres that freaking natalia girl 

bri- doesnt even flinch as she watches fox from the corner of her eyes and just says calmly put him down 
    sam- is about to say something but hears bri and doesnt dare question her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:08 pm

zeppelin - is taken aback at how calm bri always is and it kind of scares him.
    leo - scowls and releases him pushing him back into the seat and backing away.
    fox -  drops over onto the floor of the van bile rising in his throat  and he  shakily stands up not looking at leo and stumbles out of the van dropping onto the street and throwing up, hacking up almost nothing. just liquid and blood.

stife - alright alright, jesus lady don't kill me. mumbles.
    natalia - is standing at the doorway talking with people as they pass her, most of them stopping to hug and kiss politely and some men even touch her as they pass by but she doesn't protest just sneers. she herself is wearing a long black partially see through dress and isn't wearing anything underneath.

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:17 pm

bri- says nothing at all and face is still completely calm.
    sam- ok ok ok got it. has the view on kendals glasses up and a few other cameras
    kendal- sees natalia and smiles pulling strife over oh my dear! is fully invested into her mock character and kisses both of her cheeks, talking in an australian accent that sounds completely natural on her. i cannot believe we have never met! i have heard so many things on your brilliant corporation and work, my my youve gotten so far! Sienna Ruth motions to strife and this is my fiancee Xavier. representative from the Mason Corporation.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:31 pm

zeppelin - helps fox back into the van and gets another water bottle for him holding it out.
    fox - shakes his head and leans against the van wall taking deep breaths trying to focus on something to keep him calm, his tense muscles aching. shuts his eyes hard and imagines tao, sleeping soundly back in their bed. the thought of toad's chest rising and falling calming him down.
    zeppelin - sighs and sets the water bottle beside him. glances over at sam listening.

natalia - laughs. its my pleasure to meet you too. smiles not finding it odd since she doesn't know mod of these people even if they have been here multiple times, because she doesn't care enough to make real relationships. I'm glad you could make it.
    strife - smiles bad at her, his lip twitching.  distracted by kendal's perfect accent. 
    natalia - looks over at strife and searches his face something bothering her.
    strife - his breath catches in his throat not knowing what to do but then he finally says something. Fiance for a full 'nother month though. gives natalia a wink and a glance down natalia's body going against everything he'd normally do.
    Natalia - nods with a laugh her eyes lingering on strife with what looks like lust. well the party's right inside. i could have someone show you around.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:40 pm

bri-looks up at the screen, seeing natalia and her face hardens, fists clenching with rage somebody should shoot her in the head 
    sam- we need to do it quietly, no fighting. glances at bri 

kendal-oh your so sweet! that wont be necessary dont trouble yourself at all, you planned this whole party dont fret with us. smiles widely but theres a tiny bit of anger in her eyes and knows that strife is only looking at her for show but hates it and hates the way she stares at him. keeps a relaxed figure even if she is burning with anger. laughs and more people come up to talk to her we'll see you in there! waves and loops arm in strifes and walks off, then moves her arm around to his back and hip is almost glued to his
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:59 pm

strife - walks inside with kendal his arm around her shoulders and smirks a little. now you know how i felt eh?
    natalia - her attention quickly switches to greeting other people.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:10 am

kendal- growls and goes on tippy toes to kiss strifes neck mine. 
    sam- guys stop
    kendal- yelps and laughs sorry, well be serious now. walks through estate and sees everyone going to the lounge wheres tao? mumbles quietly and is looking around trying to find anyone that remotely looks like him. when they enter the lounge looks across the room and eyes widen
    tao- holding a full platter of food above his head, balancing it on his hand. he took it from a maid after she almost dropped it. his eyes are dark, they arent bright or full of hope and has a bitter look on his face that dosnt suit him at all. has dark circles under his eyes and just looks angry, at everything. barely even looks at anyone as he hands out food. the suit is tight and makes him scowl even more since its hard to move put keeps serving and fake smiling at people as he goes by. 
    kendal- found him
    tao- his face isnt soft anymore and the anger settled there makes him look older. whenever someone brushes up against him, even if its by accident, flinches and almost growls. his hands clench that its obvious they turn white and all of his muscles freeze. 
    kendal- zep bri. go.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:17 am

zeppelin - kay. jumps out the back of the van.
    leo - sits anxiously wishing he could go in there to see tao but knows he wouldn't be of any use.
    fox - his eyes snap open and he looks around at them muttering, you found him. he's there...you found him..he's ok. he's ok. starts crying in relief 

strife - almost doesn't notice its tao though his hair and facial features are the same he's used to always seeing a calm boy in comfortably fitted clothes and a warm smile. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:20 am

kendal- winces at the expression on taos face, which is clear from the view on her camera and he appears up on the screen. has been friends with tao for years and it disturbs her with him being so angry.
    tao- doesnt notice them at all, not takin in faces or voices just trying to block everyone out

bri- jumps out after him and holds up her gun. you guys are going to need to shut down security
    kendal- ok
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:30 am

fox - sees tao and his whole body goes still. though its only been a little over a week, those were the longest days of his life, without tao, always thinking of tao, and it feels like he hasn't seen him in forever. tao...is overwhelmed by guilt at the sight of him.
    leo - stares at the screen. thank god he's ok. lets out a breath but he sees his expression and remembers when tao had gotten angry and it scares him.

strife - mutters lowly while surveying the room counting up the guards scattered around the room standing still as people dance around and eat and drink. turns toward kendal suddenly and takes a step back bowing and holding his hand out to her. may i have this dance? doesn't think this through about the fact that he can't dance
    zeppelin - loads up his gun and holds it at his side.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:39 am

kendal- sure. takes his hand and starts dancing, mumbling lowly bri, zep, at the back of the mansion there is a door thats used for walking out to a dumpster, its dark and it should be unlocked. go back there
    bri- k nods to zeppelin and starts to full out sprint, jumping over hedges and literally just scales the gates and lands perfectly on the other side. 
    kendal- bri, your lucky there are no alarms there
    bri- whatever

tao- everyone starts dancing and is pushed off to the side and he almost starts to shake, kendal looks over at him so they can see and for a second, as tao looks over the crowd of people, almost in jealously he looks as if he might cry but then just walks away. leaving the lounge.
    kendal- come on. casually follows tao out and doesnt approach him at first until everyone starts to clear away and into the bigger room, watches tao walk down a different hallway like he might go to the kitchen 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:44 am

natalia - gives her glass of wine to a maid and stands up looking around for tao.
    strife - follows quietly behind kendal. whats he doing?

zeppelin - grumbles a curse and he sprints doing the same but when it comes to the gat he struggles over wincing as his stomach t hobs. though his bullet wound has healed its still a little touchy. manages to get over using his arm strength and dropping down on the other side.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:50 am

bri- you ok? sounds actually concerned but doesnt show it 

kendal- shrugs and keeps following along as tao walks briskly through the hallways, is always a bit behind him then starts getting closer and closer
    tao- is very aware of the people following him and once he gets to a place no one is whips around, his eyes fiery and says in a voice that does not sound like tao at all STOP FOLLOWING ME! looks like he might attack them 
    kendal- stumbles back a little, not expecting that to come out of tao hey hey hey! lift sup glasses and points at her face its me, its kendal!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:55 am

fox - he can hear the audio and he drops his face into his hand shaking his head. he's anger...he's so angry.

zeppelin - nods and straightens up. yeah. wasn't expecting that. I'm good now. the throbbing goes away and he catch sup with her. 

strife - stares at him surprised. and uh strife..
    natalia - asks people where they saw tao go and one of them tells her they saw the young boy go through one of the doors and she thanks them and opens the door starting down it annoyed. what is he doing?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:08 am

tao- all of the anger in his face is gone and stands up straight, his head slightly cocked to the side and just stares at them. suddenly his knees shake and falls to the side against the wall and kendal moves forward but holds arm out to stop her no. stands up again but leans against wall and just sort of looks around. you...you came to get..me?
    kendal- nods. of course
    tao- looks her dead in the eyes and says quietly is fox ok? did you get him first? theres fear in his voice and shakes head please tell me you-
    kendal- yes, yes tao, we got him first. hes safe, completely safe. 
    tao- its like a weight is lifted from him and then continues and leo?
    kendal- nods again yea leos safe too, hes here
    tao- he's..here. he is here. you brought my little brother here. 
    kendal- well he flew the plane
    tao- he did what!?
    kendal- thats not the point-
    tao- yes, it is, your trusting my 14 year old brother with a 2000 ton flying death machine?
    kendal- i think your exaggerating-
    tao- exaggerating? exaggerating! well excuse me for 'exaggerating' because i do not want leo to crash and die in the ocean! is almsot screaming and isnt sure why hes getting so worked up so quickly
    kendal- tao sweety calm down-
    tao- i am not going to calm down! ive had to be here, with her, for i dont even know how long! ive been stuck in this eternal loop and i dont know if i can take it anymore, then i hear that my brother could have died at sea because you wanted to rescue me and it doesnt help that i thought that fox could have over dosed and died this entire time and ive had to be used for her, just so they wouldnt kill him! so no, i am not going to calm down because is starting to cry his voice cracking because he's okay forgot everything he was going to scream about and tears stream down his face
    kendal- eyes widen and moves forward hugging tao tightly yes he's ok, he's okay and he's waiting for you all we need to do is get you out of here

bri-starts to jog towards door
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:20 am

guard patrolling outside spots her - holds up gun and shoots at her feet. stops here you a-
    zeppelin - shoots him in the head in one try and he goes down.

strife - he stays where he is not wanting to make tao feel bad about having him  help him knowing kendal's always been close to him.
    natalia - she rounds a corner hearing the screaming recognizing it as taos and her eyes narrow as her heels echo down the hall.
    strife - whips around his hand whipping out the handgun from his pants.
    natalia - appears around the corner her eyes wide. whats going on here?

fox - he can hear how much pain tao's in emotionally, and he just wants tao to be ok, no where near himself, away with leo where he can be happy,  with someone he can trust, and lean on, and not feel betrayed with. he's shaking now and he covers his eyes rocking back and forth, his wrist aching.
    leo - his eyes are wide as he watches.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:26 am

bri- nods to zep and opens the door slowly, holding up gun and peering around making sure no ones there

tao- steps away immeidatly when he hears natalia and fear is clear in his eyes but then they narrow
    kendal- grabs strife's arm and shakes head no. 
    tao- calmly walks down toward her and smiles, happily and all of his words are clear natalia, poor innocent natalia. i told you i was going to take your throne away stops in front of her and here we are. just you and me. and guess what. you loose. because i told you, oh yes i told you that i would beat you and i would take away everything you have because i want to. you see natalia ive learned alot from being here, maybe i grew up a bit. i learned that people take what they want, whether its power, money..pleasure. so ive decided thats what ill do, i will take what i want. and you know what i want?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:33 am

natalia - glares at him but there's fear in her eyes looks straight on and sneers. what is that huh?
    zeppelin - nods for her to go.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:35 am

bri-creeps out and no one really notices them and creeps up hallway 

tao- grins and says simply your life
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:41 am

Natalia - bursts out laughing, though its a little forced. oh tao you've had one too many drinks haven't you? grins and looks over this shoulder at strife and kendal but they don't share her same expression and she looks back at tao her laugh stopping. even if you wanted to kill me you couldn't.
    zeppelin - followwwiiiiing stealthily.

fox - he's frozen, move or think about anything but how much tao seems to have changed. every woe frightens fox. this tao...he's so proud of tao for standing up to himself so bold but he's afraid at the same time, scared that he's lost himself.
    leo - is grinning widely. yea tao! blow her head off!
    fox - winces. he wouldn't kill someone...would he? no. no NO. KILL HER. she deserves to die.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:11 am