WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 36 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:22 am

tao- oh? slips out gun that kendal passed hey and waves it in front of her whys that? kendal, strife, the security room is down two hallways and to the right.
    kendal- smirks and nods, knowing tao can handle this and grabs strife, running in the other direction

bri- wait. they get to another part but it seems to quiet and two security cameras are on both sides but neither move this seems strange
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 36 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:35 pm

zeppelin - spins around the room taking it all in with his one eyes. how?
    strife - follows after her.

natalia - has a sly smirk on her face but its starting to waver. if you stayed with me, sweety, i could treat you better than I ever had before. all the money you want. all the food you can eat.

leo - frowns when the camera goes away from tao.
    fox - is shaking staring at the screen as kendal changes route wanting to see tao, gulping nervously. what if he really does it...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:51 pm

sam- clicks a few keys and suddenly taos back up on the screen again, to entranced to not find out what happens and is worried for tao
    kendal-runs down the hall and is shaking, doesnt want to leave tao but has to get this done first. gets to the door and opens it slowly

bri- i mean. whip out a can from her belt and presses down on it so gas comes out and red lasers are crisscrossed diagonally all throughout the hallway this 

tao-flips the gun in his hands and walks toward her so she walks back your so naive. you actually thought that i cared about you, that i willingly followed you like the rest of your guards. eyes narrow but how could i ever care about you? you forced the man i love back into his past, you made it seem like he betrayed me and made him believe that it was his fault that were in this, you used me for your own pleasure and you put me through a living hell for weeks.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:59 pm

Natalia - clenches her jaw but stops backing up. a living hell tao? is that because your weak? 

fox - stares unmoving.

zeppelin -bites on his lower lip. oh. frowns. well it isn't impossible to get through... whats so important that they need to do this to keep people out?
    strife - whispers in a barely audible tone to kendal. how many?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:09 pm

kendal- most of the guards are drunk and closes the door before they even see her about 6, i think so. ready?

tao- theres a dark look in his eyes that seems familiar but is in to much anger to care i dont know natalia you tell me suddenly moves forward and swings fist so hard into her jaw that he sends her to the ground

bri- natalia. watch what i do very very closely. tucks the gun back into her belt and almost silently stands on hands and puts feet down on the other side of a laser then does it again over the next one and quietly does a cartwheel over another then ducks under one and presses against a wall
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:14 pm

zeppelin - watches her closely waiting for her to get through.

natalia - shrieks in surprise her eyes full of fear as she scoots away raising her hand to her face. Tao! If you touch me one more time, I'll call for security! this is your last chance! backs away from him as she slowly stands up.
    strife - rolls his shoulders loosening them up before readjusting the gun in his hand and nods.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:19 pm

bri- ducks under another and days a back hand spring over a few and lands on the ground with her one knee propped up, she ducks and flips over the lazers naturally and gets to the end and turns around ok come on 

kendal- smirks and then busts open the door holding gun up and all the guards turn to look at her
    guard- eyyy! look who it is-
    kendal- shoots him in the chest

tao- why natalia? why? are you scared? do you not like to be hurt? does it frighten you?swings again at her and this time hits her in the nose and theres a sickening crunch from her nose breaking 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:30 pm

zeppelin - nods and he steps over the first one as rbi did feeling a little to confident in himself. this is too easy. chuckles, he throws himself to the side softly, cartwheeling over one then smirks getting a little excited  despite how annoyed rbi must be and does a back hand sprang over one and is about to jump over the next when he hits on he hadn't seen from his blind side and a high pitch alarm rings and they flash red.

sober guard - the hell. pulls out his gun but is sitting and too slow for strife.
    strife - doesn't even shoot him just slides up right beside him slamming the but of the gun on his head, and whipping around and shooting the guy behind him who shoots at his shoulder, ripping the fabric of strife's suit. one of the guards has said something into a mic and you can hear the alarm going off.  curses under his breathe and kendal shoots that guy and they finish off the rest easily.

natalia - starts screaming
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:35 pm

bri- zeppelin! growls and looks back and sees a guard coming from behind and shoots at him get over here, now!

kendal- rushes over to the controls sam how do you turn off this thing? starts pressing buttons
    sam- i-i dont know, i cant see it how would i know
    kendal- sam, you need to figure out how
    sam- just press anything that says disarm or- or something i dont know!

tao- ignores everything and lifts up gun like hes going to shoot her but then painful memories come into his mind making him stumble back, can see his father standing over his mother exactly how he is standing over natalia and sees poor beatened leo and can see fox being afraid of him hits the wall i..drops the gun i cant eyes are no longer angry, there soft and understanding just as they always have been
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:52 pm

fox - he isn't looking anymore he's staring at the seat between his legs, his eyes closed, and his hands covering his ears.
    leo - eyes widen.

zeppelin - curses and runs through the rest and runs down the hall with bri. are they gonna get tao out of here or not?!
    strife - curses under his breathe and his eyes search around before shaking his head and grabbing kendal's arm. c'mon we gotta get to a and get out of here.

natalia - a slow smirk grows on her scared face, becoming confident again, despite the pain she's in, and stands up after picking up the gun. i knew you couldn't do it. pitiful.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:57 pm

sam- no...kendal, natalia has the gun. voice is quiet
    kendal- nods to strife and runs out then hears sam and pulls out gun what happened
    sam- i dont know..tao was going to kill her but then...but then he just didnt 
    kendal- nods and grabs strifes wrist come on! sprints down the hall

bri- yea lets just- more guards come and freezes shit

tao- looks up at her like he's in a daze and sees the gun and eyes widen, his instincts click in and thinks of fox all alone, scared to death and needs to get to him. now. closes eyes then opens them and they are steely, his emotions keep bumping up and down like a roller coaster and he barely even knows what hes feeling just knows he needs to get to fox and launches self at natalia suddenly and tackles her into the ground
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:09 pm

natalia - wasn't expecting that since she hd the weapon but it slips out of her graps and she screams swinging a bad punch at his eye, but still enough to leave a mark later.

zeppelin - his eye narrows and he backs up. five guards have their guns trained on them, ready to shoot. 
    guard - drop your weapons! or we'll shoot!
    zeppelin - backs up against bri, his head constantly whipping around to see, his eye serious. whispers, his lips barely moving so only bri can hear, but one of the guards catch shim and shoots at bri's foot. 
    guard - I SAID DROP YOUR WEAPONS!
    zeppelin - eyes widen. shit. he drops t the side out of the way and they shoot at him somehow missing by a hair, one of the bullets skimming his ear, stinging it with blood in one quick movement he's knees the guard in the groin the guard dropping his weapon and sep locks his arm around his throat, using him as a shield. don't shoot or he dies!

strife - runs down the  hall with kendal and they get to wear natalia and tao is.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:17 pm

tao- growls and starts to yell, feels like a little kid again, fighting for his life but this time actually has the courage to fight back. doesnt think about how for a second he though he looked like his dad, standing above natalia and realizes that its the same thing only years later and this time natalia is playing the role of the villain. starts to punch her in the face over and over again, beating down on her hard that his knuckles become bloody with his own blood as well as natalias. 

kendal-run run run 

bri- the guards freeze and while they are distracted grabs another guard and does the same only instead she actually just shoots him then guns down the other guards so fast its almost impossible 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:25 pm

zeppelin - snaps the guys neck and lets him drop all the bodies littering the floor and he seems to glare at rbi in envy. that despite the shot in her foot she can move like that. speaks into his com. whats going on over there?
    strife - getting tao. says as he runs. when tao doesn't stop punching her he slow down and has to rip tao from her pulling him back. we gotta move out tao! feels bad because if anything tao deserved to do that but they don't have any time to spare as the actual good security is starting to look for them with high-powered guns.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:29 pm

bri- is still in serious pain from the shot but has swore to herself a long time ago to never let that stop her you ok? says dully but can feel her sock filling with blood

tao- screams in rage and kicks out at natalia, blood now covering his hands
    kendal- tao, tao stop it! stop it! grabs his ankle and bends down in front of him and tao almost hits her but dodges its us. stop. 
    tao- blinks and the image that he was seeing is gone and mind is fuzzy i-is...feels guilt and starts to stand fox. mumbles weakly and his hands reach for something that isnt there
    kendal- your alright, your just a little panicked. its ok.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:42 pm

strife - hands tao to kendal though he can still barely stand and he goes over to natalia who's barely conscious and drags her into a room that branches off the hallway, and tears the bed sheet off the guest bed and ties her to the bed post, gagged, so they can get out without her causing trouble. come snack out. tao you think you can keep up?

zeppelin - yeah I'm fine. glares at her foot but doesn't say anything. lets out a sigh. if you need any help just ask. speaks to com. guys can you handle getting out on you own? i don't think we can get back to you without getting caught. says as a guard goes down the hall but doesn't see them.

fox - his eyes are red and piggy as he watches tao form kendal's cam, watching him fall apart, his heart tearing into bits.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:45 pm

tao- nods and kendal helps him stand yea ill be ok
    kendal- presses fingers to her com yea, you guys be safe. sam im taking off the glasses, shut them off ok?
    sam- nods and turns off the camera so the screen goes blank
    kendal- takes them off and slides him into her pocket then motions for them to come on and says nothing to tao as they go towards the stairs

bri- lets go then. is limping but says nothing and goes to the opposite stair well on the other side
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:46 pm

zeppelin - frowns. alright that was rude of you, she was doing what she had to do, stop being so judgmental. follows right up to the stairs and looks over at her frowning. walking down these with a shot voice is not a good idea.

strife - leads them through sam's directions to a different exit but has to take a detour or two because of security. 
    fox - is clawing at the skin under his eyes, his skin hot to the touch. he's safe, he's coming, he's ok, he didn't kill her. oh my god he's ok. he's ok. he's ok. 
    leo - looks at fox and almost smiles, almost, but he isn't going to think anything else of him until tao gets back.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:59 pm

tao- is stumbling along, clutching onto the railing of the stairs, his eyes wide and keeps mumbling fox's name over and over again
    kendal- guides him down and they are almost out since thats the last staircase

bri- yea..says softly and looks up, for once a tiny bit of sadness in her eyes help me maybe?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:40 pm

zeppelin - yeah no prob. his face softens and he steps over to her slipping his arm around her waist, under her shoulder, giving her  a lot of support with the strength of his arm and they start down the steps. keeps looking behind his shoulder to make sure no ones coming.

strife - he can hear someone slam open a door and voices yell as the staircase is file dwith footsteps. faster! they quickly go out the exit and hurry across the lawn at the side of the estate, towards the wall. shit

fox - his body has become like a statue, barely breathing, his mind overcome with relief, and happiness, dread, and terror.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:46 pm

sam- naveah starts up the van and watches in horror 
    kendal- um um um. doesnt know what to do tao can you-
    tao- yes. replies shortly and hooks foot into wall and with difficulty, hoists self up and looses balances and crashes down on the other side, whimpers but stands back up, looking fine
    kendal- you okay-
    tao- yes turns around and sees the van, realizing that fox is in there and walks toward it almost in a daze

kendal- boosts self up and gracefully swings self over

bri- thank you. gets the word from sam that their already out come on, quickly. breaks away from zeppelin dont want to slow us down. hobbles down hallway, her foot becoming numb from the pain
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:53 pm

strife - pulls himself up and swings over landing on the other side crouched down and quickly goes toward theban. bri and sep are on their way.

zeppelin - hurries after her and thins about picking her sup altogether but doesn't knowing she can handle her own. then as they exit a guard is almost at the bottom and sep whips around scooping up rbi, despite her going at a fast pace to begin with and sprints toward the wall.

leo - gets out the back of the van and sees tao his eyes widening with joy and runs toward him to help him over.
    fox - he's trying to sink into the wall, become part of the van. so he can see ta, but tao can't see him, starts sobbing not wanting tao to see him, ever again, wanting to know he's safe but not be near him, feeling that he'll never deserve tao no matter how much he tries to make it up to him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:57 pm

kendal- nods and then smiles when she looks over and sees whats happening with tao and leo
    tao- looks up and smiles, really smiles and runs forward to, grabbing leo and hugging the life out of him, almost lifting him up off the ground im sorry, im sorry i was gone, im sorry. feels awful and while he was in there he was always paranoid that they might take leo to and missed him so much as well, glad he still has a little piece of home left you are in so much trouble for flying a plane, so much. starts to cry but doesnt let go of him 

bri- growls and pounds on zeps back hey! put me down, put me down! what do you think your doing, get your hands off of me! doesnt care if its to help her, cant stand this at all
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:07 am

leo - laughs through watering eyes and hugs tao's arm helping him back toward the van. I'm terrified. grins.

zeppelin - completely ignores her and once they're at the wall he grins because he knows her foot isn't going to prevent her a lot from getting over it, but is just being an annoying jerk. and he jumps up holding rbi's legs with one arm and latching his arm onto the top with his other and groans as he pulls himself up and sits on the top with her on his shoulder. how ya doin bri?
    strife - growls into the com. stop fooling around sep, we have to go. the feds and these dealers are gonna be on us if we don't get goin' 
    fox - pushes himself into the corner of the van as best he can looking away staring at the ground his hands shaking, tao's name repeating itself over an dove run his head.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:11 am

tao- you should be pokes him in the stomach then looks up at van and feels a deep feeling in his chest that he isnt sure what it is. takes a deep breath, his mind filled with images of fox and doesnt even care about what just happened all he wants is to be able to hold him again but is terrified at how fox might react well...ok

bri- i hate you! shrieks and it sounds weird coming from her, smacks him i nthe head over and over again
    kendal- come on! we need to go! now zep! jogs over to van

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:30 am