WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 38 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:25 pm

tao- stays awake for hours, twirling a strand of fox's hair and just looking softly at him, its hard to believe hes here. it feels like infinity since hes seen him but can still recall when they met like it was yesterday
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 38 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:01 pm

fox -  he dreams. nightmares. first its just him alone, high and unable to think, everything normal, but then he can think clearly and everything around him collapses. his brother is shot down and then tao commits suicide form not being able to stand it anymore. his eyes flicker and his body tenses up and tears run down his face and then he's trying to get tao to breath again, but then he himself can't breathe and he sleeping form starts to shake.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:27 pm

tao- eyes are closed but isnt sleeping, just resting while gently stroking fox's back. when he starts to shake, eyes immediatly fling open and hovers protectively around him. andrew. whispers against his neck and closes eyes, holding him while he tremors andrew wake up
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:31 pm

fox - jolts awake screaming tao's name, hysterical, his eyes full of fear. tears burst out of his eyes and he turns into tao gripping his shirt hard and his hands climb up to tao's face feeling around his skin making sure he's real. t-tao. speaks with a weak tone
    leo - the sudden noise wakes him up fully again, since he was getting tired. they're almost back and good thing too because they're running out of fuel.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:59 pm

tao- eyes widen and a million thoughts rush into his mind, all of them focusing on fox and why he had a nightmare. cant bear to think that fox could be dreaming about anything so bad but arms securely wrap around him even tighter im here...andrew im here. whispers and kisses his cheeks, against the tears. it'll be okay once we get back, i promise...you'll feel better then. all he cares about right now is fox, fox, fox. once him to be fixed up and happy again and would do anything for it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:50 am

fox - manages a small smile when he finally believes that tao's ok. stroking tao's cheek. his lips are cracked and crusted with dry blood. i love you. mumbles and leans up with difficulty and presses his lips to taos despite how selfish it is, just needing to know he can still do that.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:52 am

tao- kisses him back softly, afraid he will hurt fox but falls under everything fox does. i love you too. mumbles against his lips and tastes the blood but says nothing do you want to tell me about your dream?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:55 am

fox - pulls away and rests his yea din the crook of tao's neck and starts to speak but nothing comes out at first. i-i'm sorry i...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:58 am

tao- hey...you dont have to talk about it, his hands move to the back of fox's head and runs fingers through his hair then cups the back of his head and buries face into his hair. just try to sleep andrew
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:09 pm

fox - but i--...i dont want to see you...die again...tao i-
    leo - fox is interrupted by leo's voice into a loud mic. buckle up we're almost home!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:32 pm

tao- head shoots up and smiles then looks back down at fox okay...just rest, you dont have to sleep just rest. were almost home andrew
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:24 am

fox - home. just the thought calms him down a bit. back home with tao. watching movies. sleeping curled up against his warm body, listening to tao when he's in a good mood. joking about hi cigarettes  sucks in a breath at the last though, then everything thurns bad and he cant think of a single positive. its all my fault, he doesn't forgive me, he just says that. he'll never forgive me. i can never forgive me. squeezes his eyes shut. takes in as deep of a breath he can, which are still short.

leo - the plane becomes much louder as he does a bunch of stuff and flips switches and then goes back to the handle and they slowly go downward.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:31 am

tao-strokes his hair i love you...i love you keeps mumbling it against his hair and looks around, seeing that they are landing, holds onto fox, bringing him even closer to his chest 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:46 pm

Fox - (clutches onto taos shirt the feeling if taos fingers in his hair calming him down and forces the thoughts Away)
    Leo - (as bes coming down tons of calls are coming into the radio and leo strts arguing angrilyNd then shuts it off and tells them its going to be a bumpy landing. He touches down and the whole plane jolts foward and keeps goin fast as he pulls on he breaks on the base's runway soldiers running around and coming oward where theyll stop woth guns readied)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:04 pm

tao-jolts forward and huffs, grabbing onto fox geez. whispers under his breath and peers out the window seeing the guns and eyes widen we'll wait..'we'll wait. kisses his neck lightly and buries face against it
    kendal-stands up and puts down on gun, looking out the window and sighs. when the plane completely stops opens the latch up and holds up hands okay everyone be calm
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Fox - (stays quiet hearing all the orders and commands coming from ouside. Feels awful be ause they went ghough all of this to get him and tao back which never would hav happened if he hadnt been suc an idiot. Slowly pulls away from tao and stands up feebly the blood from his face draining from just standing up after sitting with tao for so long. Sees them all with guns outside the small window and clenches his jaw)
    Strife - (walks out after kendal unarmed) we have two people who need to be hospitalized. We can explain ourselves afterward)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:16 pm

tao- stands up and grabs fox's hand then comes up from behind him and wraps arms around his waist be careful, just wait here
    kendal-motions to plane we have to get them fixed up now, all of these people have nothing to do with whatever has conspired if your going to do anything to anyone it should be me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:26 pm

Soldier -(starts to yell angrily but he colonel steps in)
    CL Carter - (man steps forward his machine gun lowers but still ready to fire) good. Then we can tKe you into custody
    Strife - (narrows his eyes) but--
    CL Carter - and thoseIded her can be brought into custody for trial a well.
    Fox - (looks worriedly on at kendal) how did...how did they find out where we were
    Strife - (stalks up to carter and looks at him straight on. Being half a foot taller than him) you make sure thosetwo get to the hospital safely and maybe we can agree to--
    cl carter - (his expression is stern and unchanging. Raises his voice to the soldiers around) SEize the girl! And everyone on the aircraft inclusing this youngman
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:32 pm

kendal- wait! eyes narrow and growls stepping forward but soldiers run at her and grab her wait! please, we have to passengers who are in desperate need of medical assistance, the rest are innocent!
    tao-i dont know says quietly and soldiers move toward the plane whatever happens stick near me ok?
    bri-whats going on? looks out the window and steps closer to sam
    sam-were in trouble
    kendal- your not taking anyone into trail who is innocent!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:06 am

Carter- (nods to the soldiers who seize steife after he knocks out one of tem nearly getting to the gun ) take them to hq.(walks up to face lendal closely te soldiers holding her back )who may i askwas piloting   your stolen plane ?
    Soldiers - (a bunch of them enger he plane and imediately sieze zeppelin and naveah ho are closest to the exit and fight back right away. They handcuf them and bring thwm back out. One very bough man approaces tao and another women approaches leo ready to shoot him then grts een angier when she sees hes just a kid )
    Fox - (gulps and his eyes dart around lookin fir escape but he cant bring himself to use tao as protection feeling selfish and cruel)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:14 am

kendal- quickly thinks and says calmly i was, i was the pilot
    tao-stands in front of fox he needs medical attention
    soldier- you need to come with us first
    tao-no. not until he has seen a proper doctor and gone through an exam. says stiffly and doesnt budge
    sam- what do we do they are both in the inner chambers of the plane, sam checking stuff out
    bri- were not guilty but dont fight back hears soldiers kendal will take care of it
    sam- nods and the soldiers come through, being surprised and bri and sam's easyness and they cuff them
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:37 am

Leo - (knkes its no use resisting so he lets the women take him out)
    Soldier - the pilot sir ! (Shoves leo down the ramp who looks a tad nervous but does a good job concealin most of itwith a grin )
    Carter- (rolls his eyez ) theres no way hat kid could have flown anything i dont want to hear any of this nonsnse
    Soldier - (eyes widen) but i saw --
    Carter - put hik wot. The.others. (Growls angily and turns back to kendal) youll be the first to speak when we get back and if you dont twll a single lie and if perhaps you arent as idiotic as you seem we'll spare you friends from monhhs of prison i dont care how old they are 

Fox - (hadnt realizd hed been holding his breathe and when he lets it out it barely coles back to him and he finds himself leaning over tryig to cough and get some air his skin hot)
    Soldier- (scowls) the hell is wrong with him ? Whatever. We were rild youtwo were to be hospitalized. Ill take you there (says as if hes quite unhappy about it) so grab your stupid friend and get him out there i dont wanna touch him . (Looks disgusted as he turns away and goes out the the van he'll use to take fox and tao to the hospital )
    Fox - (disnt hear what he said wxcept for a few small thin that seem to iverwheLm his head echoing louder and louder each time and then eli flashes before him and he starts to sob)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:47 am

kendal-says nothing as they cuff her and shove her towards the vans fine by me. i have nothing to hide. looks back at all of them, locking eyes with everyone who is already out of the plane and her eyes scream say nothing
    bri- nods to kendal as they lead them over
    sam- is worried and a little jumpy, wondering what zeros up to and whats going to happen to them

tao-turns around quickly and gently takes fox's wrists then slides hands into his andrew whispers against his ear and tries not to cry at the pain in fox's face. wraps arms around him and rocks him back and forth its okay...were okay...i love you, i love you its fine.

okay bye! love you!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:45 am

fox - he starts to smile at how positive tao always is despite all that he went throgh but he starts coughing again the taste of blood coming to his mouth but he clmps his mouth shut breathing through gritted teeth. shuts his eyes hard and forces himself to stop crying. it isnt real. it isnt real. when tao grabs his wrists he winces the one fractured. everything seems to double itself in his vision as if he were to pass out but he doesn't.
    leo - they squeeze them together in the van except for kendal. 
    strife - keeps muttering curses under his breath but finally lets it go trusting kendal and knowing her in leo's place was probably one of the only choices they had.
    fox - two soldiers are sent back into the plane without saying a word and tear tao away from fox and fox's eyes start to water again the scene flashing before him and he's back in the old abandoned restaurant, and tao's being pulled away to where he'll be used and abused because of fox's stupid decisions. the second soldier brings him back to reality and his eyes widen and he pulls away screaming at the pain jolting through his wrist.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:56 pm

tao- eyes widen, realizing what he had done and vision doubles knowing he hurt fox and stumbles back. when they pull him away starts to says something.when fox screams, instincts kick in, balling up his fist and punches a soldier across the jaw. no! leave him alone, he's hurt, don't touch him! rushes forward and rips a soldier away from fox stop! please! 
    kendal- they push her to another van and looks at strife and mouths sorry. looks toward the plane next, but never sees tao or fox come out and stops in her tracks hey..wait... wheres tao and fox
    tao- a soldier tackles him to the ground and yells in anger stop! STOP! kicks out legs and fists and throws the soldier off of him and reaches for fox before another soldier yanks him to his feet and cuffs him
    soldier- looks like your healthy enough. pushes him toward the door of the plane assaulting an officer? you see just fine

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:38 am