WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:40 pm

fox -  his whole body shutters when he remembers all of that. and suddenly reaslises how horrible thats going to be for tao, considering his past, and tears start streaming down his cheeks in anger.  YOUR ALL SO SICK! his voice cracks and he yanks against the chain so hard it snaps him backward onto the ground and he yelps. 

leo - eyes widen jumping up from the couch. WHAT?
    cleff - is shocked as well. bri how long did yo know this?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:45 pm

eli- just sighs and shakes head your gonna kill yourself doing that and besides, this wasnt my idea personally i would have just had him killed but your boys apparently cute so natalia wanted him. good taste.

kendal- has a disgusted look on her face what the hell. mumbles but then looks at bri waiting for her to answer
    bri- a couple days
    kendal- and you never told us!?
    bri- fox said that if anyone else found out they would...i dont know take him or kill him or something it was hard to understand
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:59 pm

leo - eyes widen. then what do we do?! where are they! where's tao?! kicks the couch in frustration. where are they!
    cleff - hey leo. just calm down all right? maybe someone saw something, 

fox - clenches his teeth his eyes burning with hatred. dont talk about tao like he's just some small chess piece. he wasnt in this game to begin with! you are sick. part of this is your fault, because your a part of it just like me. HOW COULD YOU LIKE ANY OF THIS? he yanks against the chain again jumping top his feet the drugs messing with his emotions. he screams at eli picking up an empty needle and throwing it at eli hard, but it just flips over in the aiir and hits the door's frame.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:13 am

bri- im sure we can figure out where they are, maybe interrogate some of the dealers around town to find out, maybe they all work for the same person
    kendal- good idea. hops up, worry in her eyes ill go to jill and talk to her in the meantime...uhm.. keep an eye out rushes to her room

eli-jus stares at the glass on the ground andrew, i dont like it but i have to do it, its my job. once tao pays off your debt youll be reunited with him. if you live that long.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:38 am

fox - grits his teeth literally snapping at him. if i live that long? ILL OUT LIVE ALL YOU FUCKING BASTARDS! EVERY LAST ONE OF---he yanks to hard on the chain again and he jolts backwards falling flat on his back his whole body aching coughing as he struggles for breath tears streaming down his fac ebecause he can barely breathe.

leo - gets up to follow bri. im coming with you. says sternly.
    cleff - leo i dont thi--
    leo - shoots him a glare and cleff sighs.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:46 am

kendal- strife! yells at sleeping strife a she yanks off her clothes and puts on normal stuff
    bri- doesnt say anything just goes to her pile and picks up a gun loading it will bullets let him come. 

eli- watches him pitifully then walks out
    a young girl of about 15 pulls open the door only a couple minutes later, she wears a high waisted skirt and pretty blouse, her hair is blond, long and flowing but she is skinny and small. she shuts the door and walks over timidly. has a little bag in her hands and even though fox might not want her to, helps him up and sits him against the wall. pulls out a hankercheif and dabs his face. 
    girl- my name is mori. says quietly and smiles softly at him then pulls out a water bottle and knows that he's dizzy and cant move well so tilts open his mouth drink. pours little sips of water into his mouth. 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:24 am

fox - his eyes are wide and he flinches at everything, gasping for breathe,  to weak to shove her off. feels ashamed having to be helped like this but his head is too intoxicated to really care.  he takes the water gladly the cool liquid feeling so good. a-are you aloud..to do this?

strife - grumbles opening one eyes turning over on the bed. whaaat.
    cleff - shrugs. alright. ill talk to naveah and zep about whats going on, maybe they saw something we didnt.
    leo - gets changed in the bathroom and puts on the coat thats huge on him making him seem even smaller but its warm so thats all that matters.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:33 am

mori- i dont work here, the person who owns me is receiving money. pours some water in her hand and drips it over fox's head there was a big commotion before, i was allowed to wander. someone was talking about you and tao .. evans? he was sold to natalia right?

kendal- explains to him what bri said very quickly and puts hair up in a high pony tail so wake up!
    bri- nods to cleff good idea looks over at leo when he comes out lets go shoves the gun in her pocket and walks out with leo following. her eyes are dark as she storms down the steps do you know if fox was dealing before this? like way before this?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:43 am

leo - nods. i remember tao telling me something about the reason fox moved over here, since he'd got caught up in some bad stuff over in Britain. growls. i just never expected anything like that to involve tao too.
    strife - alright alright, jeez im up. yawns as he pulls himself out of bed running a lazy hand through his hair and pulling on dark jeans and a t shirt.

fox - yeah. his voice cracks and he starts to cry again because she reminds him of tao so much, mostly because of the fact he just wishes it was tao sso much. how he took care of him like he was a helpless little kid, but he liked it so much because he felt safe.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:51 am

bri- yea, they used him as leverage or at least thats what fox told me they get a cab to the city and looks around once they get there i know where to go
    kendal-im going to need to talk tp jill about this, im going to need to get a team together and- oh god they could be dead.

mori- natalia has auctions every week and my owner stops by here every week smiles i can try to see if he's alright looks up really quick thinking she hears something and sees the cameras and knows that they will see her in here and she will get a teaching later but knows they cant hear her we try to look out for each other...all of us. not just pets like me and your boyfriend but you to, the people they control
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:04 am

fox - his eyes widen. they own you too? thats so awful. chokes out jabbing his hands together to get them to stop shaking. this has to stop..

leo - has to walk fast to keep up with her pace. what place? how many times have you been out here?
    strife - shakes his head. no. if anything, they're still fighting. dont jump to conclusions. slips on his cloak and kisses kendals cheek walking past her. we'll talk to her now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:09 am

mori- i know..but i dont know when it will. drips more water into his mouth stay away from those drugs

bri- a lot, ive seen some suspicous people go in and out but ive never seen any of them get tattoos. stands in front of the tattoo place
    kendal-ok. agrees and sighs walking after him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:23 am

dave - hanging out in the back playing cards with himself cause he's bored. do i see a girl in a little kid out there dude?
    leo - this place? oh..

fox - gulps the water down thankfully but then dread washes over him.i wish it was that easy..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:27 am

bri- stay close to me. says sternly and walks in wasting no time to slap her hand on the counter and glare at the guy we need to ask you some questions
    guy- leans head back ok?
    bri- has a ginger guy come in here recently, hard to miss, skinny, probably looked like shit
    mary- in the back with dave fox?

mori- i know its hard and you cant quit right away, but be safe ok? be safe so if tao does get out you can be with him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:36 am

Dave - shit, how's that guy so popular? 
    leo - eyes widen. what was he here for?
    dave - raises an eyebrow form across the small place lifting his feet down from the table. he was a good kisser. chuckles. 

fox - takes a deep breath and nods. o-ok. ok i can do that. i can do that for you tao. th-thank you for all of this..but you should spend much more time in here
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:42 am

bri- excuse me? eyes widen and takes a step toward dave 
    mary- laughs and stands up, walking toward bri with a smirk on her face babe you know you shouldnt be so-wah! cries otu when bri grabs her wrist and bends it behind her back shoving her up against the counter 
    bri- im gonna ask you this, and your going to answer looks at dave did fox kiss you while he was high?

mori- i know. takes back the water bottle ill try to talk to tao, be safe! runs out the door and shuts it again
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:48 am

fox - his eyes widen and he reaches out. WAIT! but its to late and he leans back against the wall in despair. tell tao i love him.. chokes out and pulls his knees against his chest dropping his head in his knees feeling even lonelier than before. 

leo - eyes are wide watching them
    dave - well yeah, course he was. he was completely buzzed up. plus doesnt he have some boyfriend or something?

strife  - walks with kendal to a separate building where jill was last time
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:55 am

bri- throws mary to the ground, has no idea why she's so angry just feels a burst of emotion go through her and stalks toward dace grabbing him the collar of his shirt and yanks him out of his chsir yes he does which is why you shouldnt have touched him. slips gun out of her pocket and presses it to his abdomen now why dont you start talking 

kendal- knocks on jills door cuz i skipped and jill allows her in
    jill-kendal strife. i was-
    kendal- no time, i need a favor
    jill- like?
    kendal- tells her everything bri told them and what they know so far and watches jills eyes widen so i need a plane or something to get over there and help them
    jil- takes a moment to respond kendal...i cant ask that of the government here, im not in charge..unless it somehow helps beat the yes, i cant do it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:26 am

dave - eyes widen. yo yo yo! get that gun away from me i never even hurt the dude! he cme in here ckeary buzzed, and he was selling us stuff! noting more tot it! jeez woman.
    leo -   walks all the way in and starts searching the room until he finds a bunch of drugs and he angrily kicks the box. im gonna kill him.
    dave - eyes widen a leo's comment. what? i told you--
    leo - not you dumbass. thats up to bri.
    dave - damn you guys have some serious anger problems.

strife - but these are lives here, the government should understand that even if--bites his tongue knowing she's right.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:56 pm

bri- drops dave and shoves him away i should turn you in, but i won't. do you know who he was working for?
    mary- probably that big group that meets up at the abandoned restaurant, its right down the street
    bri- nods is there anything more you can tell me?
    mary- well when i met fox, he was seriously buzzed up, could barely walk, jibbering about something and he was holding a box of smack and ya see i was going to rob him but then he went on about his boy and how he gotta get the money so they dont hurt him all very touching ya see, and then he came in a lot and he looked worse every single time

jill- if i was in charge i would help you, but im not. do you have any idea where they took them?
    kendal- no, thats why we need help
    jill- well...if you found out you could go secretly, maybe you could steal pulls out keys to the different places to access weapons and vehicles these
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:04 pm

strife - raises an eyebrow. you do realize if we're caught you could be held accountable...right?

dave - grumbles at bri sitting back down.
    leo - grits his teeth. my god fox is such an idiot.
    dave - yo where is the kid anyway? he stopped coming.
    leo - snaps at him. my god your all idiots! cant you see we're trying to figure out where he went?
    dave- shrugs. hey kid you wanna drink? takes a swig of bear just kidding around.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:20 pm

bri- rolls eyes disgusted lets go these people are no help
    mary- awww come on baby!
    bri- storms out with leo behind her and starts walking down the street

jill- i know, but im trusting you not to be caught throws the keys at kendal
    kendal- catches them with one hand and smiles brightly at jill oh we wont, we definatly wont
    jill-once you find out where they are, come tell me
    kendal- of course
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:37 pm

strife - grins and nods to jill. thanks

leo - quickens his pace to keep up walking alongside her with his hands shoved in his pockets. grins a little. you scared the living shit out of them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:43 pm

bri- and now im gonna do it again. knocks hard on the boarded up doors of the resturant hey! let me in!
    a guy scrambles to open the door a tiny bit to see who it is but then starts to close it seing its someone he doesnt recognize
    bri- jams her foot between the door let me in. now. holds up her gun and the guy opens the door for them and then shuts in when they walk in 

kendal- waves to jill as they walk out and shoves the keys in her pockets
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:48 pm

leo - slowly walks in behind her to hear a few clicks up readied guns.
    two guys now have guns pointed at bri. 
    guy - who're you?
    leo - his eyes wander around the room his eyes large, looking at all the big boxes, and the awful smell in the room. 

strife - walks closely beside kendal. what happens once we get the supplies? are we gonna tlak to the others first?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:46 pm