WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:08 pm

tao- eyes widen and years of abuse go through his head, anger already pumping through his veins and cant stop his arm that juts back and nails him right in his special areas and round house kicks him straight to the ground, his eyes darkening so he doesnt even look like tao anymore fuck off jackass

kendal- sits in a van with the rest of the gang a couple blocks away everyone gets the plan right
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:14 pm

man - groan in agony doubling over squeaks coming from him being a rather big perverted wimp.
    natalia - walks over to tao and places a finger on his shoulder walking around his draping an arm over this shoulders looking down at the man. oh tao, you really shouldn't do such a thing ya know? nods to another guard who helped the cursing pervert get up and walks him out of the room since he's mod likely just broken something precious to him. 

strife - is in the spiny chair in front of several computer just spinning around with his feet up looking rather odd feeling rather comfortable with kendal so close and being able to finally shoot something. and whats that?
    zeppelin - quirks an eyebrow at strife. then shakes his head looking back at kendal, leaning against a seat. well--
    leo - where's the stupid carrot head? thats what we gotta figure out first.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:24 pm

tao- flinches when she touches him and almost growls yea? and why not? steps away from her and helps the maid pick up the stuff maybe your creepy guests shouldnt put their hands on me

sam- walks in with a computer peckham, just as we went over, the place we are in right now. sits down he's in a drug trade building, small, compact, im almost positive hes in the basement though i could be wrong
    kendal- the plan is we stake out, figure all the ins and outs then we break in, zeppelin, get information out of someone or take a captive dont care, strife, bri, and i will be go in. sam leo and nav stay at the truck
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:56 pm

zeppelin - sighs. why can't me nav be a team?
    strife - cause if you to start sucking each other's faces in the midst o a shoot-
    zeppelin - frowns. okay we're not that awful
    leo - chuckles. whatever sounds good to me. as long as you bring the prick back.

okay so pause on them lovelies

natalia - hisses sorta and yanks him away form the girl walking out of the room pulling him along. come with me. she comes into some other room and nods to a guard saying some series of numbers and they call someone, eli.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:02 am

tao-winces and walks next to her clumsily and once she stops walking, breaks awya from her and glares but then realizes who shes calling and eyes widen wait! wait no!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:07 am

natalia - holds out a finger. sh sh shhhh. smirks. you get to see him tao! be happy. smiles widely as the man talk to eli telling him to ask fox if he would like to give tao a little message or send in someone to do so.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:13 am

eli-trots down to fox's room after getting the message and knocks on the door andreew i have a surprise for you!

tao- stands in front of her, his hands shaking desperetly please please dont do anything to him. please. whispers the last word, all of his anger draining from his eyes and being replaced with fear
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:16 am

fox - is actually dead asleep, or knocked out really lying sideways his wrist lying flat beside him.

natalia - laughs. tao whats the matter? i just wanted you to see how he's doing thats all! says in such a fake tone. you seem so dowwwwn.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:24 am

eli- opens the door and rolls eyes walks over and kicks fox in the side

tao- well i dont. i dont want to see
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:50 am

fox - winces wimpering a little opening his eyes awake now thanks to eli. squints up at him but doesn't move, like a deer in the headlights running possibilities through his head. are they moving me? is tao here? why would he be here? r they taking me to natalia? are they trading us?

natalia - smiles sweetly. but i heard he's doing so well! none the less i want to see him! turns toward the guard smiling widely and he tells her that eli agreed to what he'd asked for.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:18 am

eli-wakey wakey sunshine takes a couple of pictures of fox and then smirks got a message for your prince?

tao- hands start to shake more and wishes he could just wring natalias throat, wishes he could just kill them all
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:21 am

fox - eyes widen. tao? croaks out his name. wheres tao? he can't think straight and every things still a blur. pulls himself to sit up glaring at eli.

natalia - chuckles and waits for the return message. don't worry tao all we wanted was a little message thats all. shrugs happily. such a week stupid thing to do. snorts. cry.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:12 pm

tao- what..what do you mean c-cry? it feels like someone is stabbing his heart as he imagines fox crying, which he hasnt seen much but everytime has broken his heart. dont make him cry, dont make him cry please 

eli- yea tao. snaps another picture said he hates you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:20 pm

fox - cringes at the flash  squinting his eyes. doesn't believe eli remembering what the girl had told him. good. he should.

natalia - shrugs walking slowly away form him. i meant you silly. smirks. but seeing him cry would be funny to. if he has any tears left. sighs.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:41 pm

eli- really? smirks it doesnt bother you that you might not see him again and he wont care? it wont bother you that even if you do meet again that he will never want to talk to you or touch you ever again, it doesnt bother you that he would rather be with some women he barely knows then his boyfriend? well you did betray his trust so i suppose thats a given

tao- winces then glares, standing up straight one day, one day someone is going to rip that throne out from under you and youll be sorry
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:08 pm

natalia - smirks turning back around on one heel and gazes at tao  with a devilish look. then ill just make myself comfortable on another tao evans. 

fox - tries to not hear eli, him saying the things aloud seeming to just confirm all the things he had feared. he's not like that. his voice cracks badly and his eyes start to water. tao wouldn't do any of that..i know he wouldn't. he loves me..eyes widen. no. thats so stupid. after what you did to himm he could never love you. I'm such an idiot. kicks the air in frustration.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:15 pm

tao- his face is now calm and says simply unless they take you with it

eli-smiles knowing he's got him its a real shame too, your boy used to seem so sweet but ive got a couple of pictures from natalia saying otherwise chuckles anyways takes another picture and just sets it on record without him even knowing
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:19 pm

fox - groans in frustration and yanks at the chain wanting to just kill levi, or anyone who's ever said anything bad about tao. yelps as his wrist bends the wrong way and his eyes widen. bites his tongue tasting nothing but chemicals. go to hell eli. i don't give a fuck. thinks he sounds tougher but when he's clutching his hand and leaning over it it doesn't look all that tough.

natalia - oh? starts laughing, which turns into hysterical laughter. and who's going to do THAT TAO!? gets right in his face, fire in her eyes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:30 pm

eli- awww did the baby hurt his hand bends down in front of him getting a good shot of his face and wrist then sends the video to natalia and grabs fox by the chin your lucky i didnt kill you and your stupid boyfriend from the start

tao- stands there, looking down calmly at her me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:48 pm

natalia - opens her mouth to make a snarky mean comeback but the guard speaks up and she glares at tao with an odd smirks and takes the large smart phone form the guard and smiles. oh look is that your boyfriend?! shoves the phone at him which is paused at the beginning.

fox - nostrils flare and he yanks his head down and snaps his teeth shut on eli's fingers.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:55 pm

tao- eyes widen in fear and all the anger comes rushing backthey hurt him. they hurt andrew. thats the only thing he is thinking as he lets out a angry scream and launches himself at her, tackling her to the ground and raises a fist to strike her before a guard grabs his wrist and yanks it back 

eli- yelps and brings fist up and punches him in the jaw then backs away stupid bastard growls and stands again, grabbing him by the hair and then throwing his light body to the ground
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Fox - gasps for air but at the same time he's laughing like a mad man licking his lips of eli's blood.

Natalia - shrieks in surprise and stumbles back up to her feet backing away from tao glaring at him and nods to the guard. get him out of my sight. growls struggling to stay calm.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:15 pm

eli- starts to smile himself then chuckles youll pay for that later, besides this wound can heal but most of yours cant walks out and closes door

tao-immediatly regrets what he did for fox's sake but hates natalia so much, just wants to kill her right now and glares at her with such bitterness it even surprises him. the guards take him away and he doesnt fight back anymore. they put him in her room but then they tie his arms and elgs to her bed so he cant move
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:20 pm

fox - grits his teeth and screams back at the door but then slumps back against the wall exhausted. 

natalia - gets herself together and talks to the guards about stuff before doing something else, cooling down, starting to get more cruel thoughts thinking about what she'll do to tao. about an hour goes by before she swings open the door to her bedroom.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:25 pm

tao- is biting at the rope on one of his wrists trying to break free and he is getting more scared the longer shes gone and once she comes in feels like hes going to cry but keeps a straight face you do realize if you let me go i will try and kill you right?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:19 am