WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 34 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:34 am

serena- looks over at him and starts to cry but you won't..i know that neer, please i know that. reaches forward and hand grabs onto his shirt, pulling herself to him and rests head against his neck i know you wont
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 34 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:42 am

neer - doesn't say anything just lets his muscles relax and looks down taking one of her hands in his. i've caused her all of this pain and confusion. she cries because of me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:43 pm

serena- holds onto him tightly and then lightly kisses his neck i dont feel like i love you is enough to say...your a part of me neer...i have this hunch that if you died a part of myself would die with you. a flash of her old self is in her eyes and she smiles softly and looks up at him i dont know, maybe thats silly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:53 pm

neer - he doesn't look at her, afraid to, tears blurry his vission and covers his eyes with his free hand wiping them away. its not silly serena...closes his eyes. how could i let this happen? I'm a horrible person, theres...she ..its cruel to let her think of me like this, its so cruel. its stupid. lets go of her hand. you think I'm so much to you but I'm not. you would be so great without me, serena. a broken smile plays on his lips and his voice cracks in his attempt to sound angry. his eyes start flooding with tears and he moves away from her leaning forward over his knees, dropping his head into his hands, the only things running through his mind are dark thoughts mixed with happy outcomes. killing himself, disappearing, serena smiling without being afraid anymore. everybody's relieved faces after they learn he's dead. life going on
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:21 pm

serena- doesnt say anything for a minute, stares at him, her eyes a mixture of pain and worry and closes her eyes, trying her very hardest and breaks into his thoughts, the familiar feel of his mind encases her and feels warm all over. reaches her hand out and puts it on his back neer. i woulnt be great, i would...i would break. neer you mean the world to me and youve done amazing things and youve saved me so many times, youve saved me from myself. i dropped all of my problems onto you and you helped me and i love you. i love you so much and ive never loved anyone or anything like ive loved you, ive always been so afraid of love but now im not because i have you. everyone knows how good you are now, your not worthless, you dont ruin everything, and no one, no one would go on like its nothing if you died. her eyes fill with tears but manages a smile, putting every last bit of honesty and trust into her words, trying to make him feel it. i dont know what i would do without you saving me all the time...i would probably just let myself die. her hand moves up to tangle itself in his hair neer. mountains can fall and oceans can dry and the world can turn into hell and i would still feel safe with you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:33 pm

neer - his hands tremble as she thinks these things, her voice echoing in his mind and sobs start wracking at his body. he sits up and pulls serena's fragile frame into him, his face a wet mess. he trembles but now all he can think about is how perfect Serena is and how he could never leave her. he rocks back and forth even while holding her trying to calm down, trying to focus on her and her alone, all her words swirling around in his head, and starts apologizing not even for anything in particular just saying it over and over. you have no idea how much that means to me serena, you have no fucking idea how much. his voice is raspy through the tears and he burries his face in her sea of hair
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:44 pm

serena- smiles and a couple tears roll down her face, curls up against him as well and closes eyes, letting him warm her up and loves the feel of his arms around her, feeling a million times more safe its true..its all true. mumbles and her small hands grasps one of neer's much larger hands and kisses his palm 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:01 pm

neer - his crying slows down until he becomes quite again and they stop altogether, and he isn't rocking back and forth anymore his senses filled with serena, serena, serena, smelling her scent, being so close to her form. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:08 pm

serena- looks up at him and cups his face in her hands. smiles a tiny bit and kisses his forehead, then presses it against her on taking in a deep breath. both of her hands hold neers and takes another deep breath, for a while hasnt let anyone touch her bare skin, lets neer but only occasionally and is always a little scared, the memories of her being used by the men always coming to mind. but misses being close to neer and just being with him, even if there not doing anything. moves his hands so they rest on her waist, under her shirt to feel her skin and relaxes a little, burying her face into the crook of neers neck and hugging him tightly 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:12 pm

neer - his eyes are closed, resting his chin on the top of his head not even really noticing until his fingers automatically caress her skin, one hand moving around to the front of her stomach, feeling how thin she still is. knows she must be thinking of what those men did to her back there so he doesn't do any more then that without her knowing what he'll do. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:16 pm

serena- kisses his neck and her breath brushes against it, closes her eyes and doesnt move for a bit, glad that neer didnt move is hands anymore, not sure if shes ready for anything else but is content with how they are now. her hands slip under his shirt but only to rest on his back. her fingers glide across his skin feeling every muscle and every time he moves, eyes look heavy and keeps them closed
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 pm

neer - his breath catching in his throat. though he would sleep next to her without a shirt practically every night any time she's touched had only been to move closer, and he enjoyed that, but this is different and his nerves tingle. lets out the breathe his whole chest contracting.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:24 pm

serena-eyes open a bit, the feel of neer moving from beneath her hands interests her, starts to rub his back, like she is trying to ease out any tension that is in him and other hand stays still
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:32 pm

neer - his hands tense up against her skin, and short small, tremors run through his body. his tense, tired muscles slowly relaxing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:33 pm

serena- kisses his neck again and sits in silence for a couple more minutes were ok...right? were ok.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:36 pm

neer - nods and smiles the tiniest bit, then plants a kiss on her forehead muttering against her skin. thanks to you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:40 pm

serena- smiles and hugs him tighter is a wrong i want to go back to sleep
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:42 pm

neer - that gets a small laugh out of him and he wraps his arms around her, out of her shirt, and gives her a big bear hug. your so cute.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:45 pm

serena- ive never considered myself cute before. mumbles against his skin, her face smushed up against him and smiles 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:48 pm

neer - his throat rumbles with another low laugh. i think your a cute fur ball. grins. you've still got cat in you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:52 pm

serena- meow. says flatly your still a big comfy pillow too, your like a big teddy bear
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:55 pm

neer - chuckles and presses his lips to her forehead closing his eyes.

later on in the day they sit in the van across from the street down a block from natalia's estate. its surrounded by a high 12 foot tall stone wall, and one very large metal, locked, white coated gate. whenever a van pulls up they speak into a mic by the gate and someone answers before letting them inside.

fox - he's forgotten how to hide anything, being in solitary for that long without any sound but himself, he hadn't had too. he looks terrified sitting in the corner shaking his hand getting tangled in his hair. what if this doesn't go well, what if they get tao in trouble and she hurts him, what if none of them come back, what if TAO comes back and sees me, what if he ignores me, or looks at me with pity, or, he covers his eyes scratching at his head, his knuckles white. 
    leo - glaring at fox in the seat across him.
    strife - standing up in the van gearing himself up. so do we need to go over the procedure again?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:04 pm

kendal- yes. fox, you stay with leo and sam who will be monitering. strife and i will go in the front, like guests while bri and zeppelin are going to sneak in, which we already have a way how. sorry naveah your on guard duty again. strife and i already have costumes to wear and bri, you and zeppelin will be bringing in the weapons and then changing to blend in. ill be wearing a camera in these. puts on a mock pair of glasses and we will all have ear pieces. 
    sam- right, bri and zeppelin, the party will be a distraction for us and kendal and strife will be shutting off the security from the inside so you will be able to get in. 
    bri- nods and looks over at zeppelin like dont screw this up 
    kendal- one of us, whoever gets there first, will get a hold of tao and tell him whats going down. he probably knows his way around and sam will to so then we can get him out quickly and quietly, no scenes. 

tao- standing downstairs, in a button up shirt, isnt quiet ready for the party and is helping the maids clean. his sleeves are rolled up and is smiling at a short maid who couldnt quite reach the top of the windows so he's cleaning them

serena- smiles more and mumbles against his neck i love you before falling asleep in his arms
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:13 pm

zeppelin - gulps at bri's expression, but looks determined as well. puts his nice black eyepatch on correctly. and puts on the bullet proof vest correctly before arming himself and opening the back of the van.
    strife - grins at kendal's glasses.  you look so smart.
    fox - is panicking inside. he's sweating like crazy, a killer headache throbbing. tries to say something, or move, run, get away, not wanting tao to have to see him again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:16 pm

bri- already has her suit on, her hair is in a tight bun and exposes her entire face, which is mean and hard, her light eyes standing out. walkes over to fox and shoves a water bottle against his chest drink. now. 
    kendal- smirks thanks. ok you get changed, we leave in an hour people!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:27 am