WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 18 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:27 pm

tao-tries to imagine its fox he's kissing but can't since fox feels so much different and better then her, keeps eyes tightly shut horrified and ashamed of himself for doing this but her words ring in his mind she needs me to please her, flips her over and hovers onto of her, kissing her lightly but also firmly and hands creep along her neck, shaking like he might strangle her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 18 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:47 pm

natalia - moans loudly her eyes closed completely oblivious to the threat that he could kill her right now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:53 pm

tao- takes a deep breath and thinks just get it over with hands slide down to her waist and kisses down her neck, not biting into like he would with fox, but thinks how he only does that to fox since it feels like he is claiming him, making fox his. clears the thought from his mind and undoes her bra and throws it to the side, kissing down the middle of her chest very lightly so its not even a kiss since he isnt being to enthusiastic and moves hands around her chest. if i could get her to trust me...if i could get her to trust me i could kill her in private and then sneak away, i just have to get everyone here to trust me.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:56 pm

natalia - lets out long moans. arching up her back in pleasure and grasps at his hair wanting more.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:02 pm

tao- kisses around her chest, his hands grabbing at everything in fake wanting. youll see natalia youll see, you think your so smart and clever, everyone thinks they are so so smart, much smarter then anyone of us dumb kids but youll see. youll see just how clever i am youll see after  i destroy this rich world you made for yourself. there is a new darkness in his eyes thats never been there, a new hatred, every single time someone who is 'smarter' has pushed him down and made him feel weak comes up and now he wants all of them to burn especially natalia, wants them to burn for what they have done to him and the ones he loves
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:05 pm

natalia - a-ah! wraps her legs around him her hands reaching at his pants. yes tao...come on. your doing sooo well.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:08 pm

tao- im glad says lowly with an evil smirk on his face and starts to slip off her under wear and puts that to the side, his arms go under her thighs and pulls her closer, kissing at her inner thighs with an unnatural amount of aggression 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:22 pm

natlia - bites her lip but the moans come out anyway and she spreads her legs more, trying to keep them form flinching every time he touches them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:25 pm

tao- spreads her legs out so it almost hurts and kisses around her hip bones. sits up and draws away hesitantly unbuckling his pants and sliding them off
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:36 pm

natalia - closes  her eyes smiling, he hands gripping the sheet.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:39 pm

tao-winces as he slides off his boxers and climbs on top of her, looks at her face and guilt goes through him, leans down and kisses her chest softly then flips her over, bringing his hand up to push her face into the pillow.wraps arm around her stomach and draws up her knees a bit and actually smirks at how stupid she is for letting him take control
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:52 pm

natalia - gasps completely oblivious quite surprised at how quickly tao seemed to come out of his shell.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:56 pm

tao- kisses down her back as he leans over her body and positions himself (pretending that he put on stuff before since i dont wanna describe that) his hands hold onto her hips keeping her steady and chest presses against her back as he forcefully pushes himself inside her and i dont know if you wanna fade or what i dont care
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:03 pm

natalia - yells into the pillow wincing at the pain and would yell at him for being so harsh but is wanting it at the same time.  then turns her head so she can breathe.  im sure fox wont mind one bit. smirks.

we'll fade
    but if u wanna do one more tao post u can
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:39 pm

tao- eyes widen at the name and brings hand up and grabs her hair yanking her head back roughly and forcing it into the pillow so she cant speak growls as he thrusts into her again you think your in charge, but your so so very wrong
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:52 pm

natalia -  eyes widen since she can barely breathe and she starts to lift her hea dup again to say soemthing about it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:54 pm

tao-keeps her head up a tiny bit so she can still breath and keeps moving in and out of her and faaaaadee..
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:26 pm

fox- he wakes up but he cant tell what time it is or day or anything. his breaths are shallow and short, his mouth so dry when he moves his jaw his lips start to bleed. he can barely think straight  trying to remember what he' even doing there.

zero - its the weekend and most of them dont have anything going on, so she wakes up woth an early start making herself toast.
    leo - looks up. zero have you seen tao or fox lately? has gotten really worried over the past day, even more so angry since he knows fox had something to do with it.

natalia - wakes up on top of the sheets her hair completely messed up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:31 pm

tao- took the liberty of going into the shower and is scrubbing self off, ever inch of his body was rubbed furiously with soap. lets the water wash over him and feels disgusting and ashamed of himself your doing this for a reason tao, you hate her, you hate them all but you love andrew so much, your trying to save him. lets himself relax and leans against the shower wall. feeling tears in his eyes please be okay andrew

kendal- walks in with baggy sweatpants and long sleeved shirt, all of it is strifes. her hair is in a messy bun and yawns walking to the kitchen and kissing zero on the top of the head before getting out a bowl and some cereal an sitting down. you guys talking about tao and fox?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:35 pm

leo - yeah you seen them? says impatiently.
    zero - snorts. someone woke up on the wrong side--
    leo - oh shut up. snaps at her .
    zero - raises an eyebrow in surprise. well.

natalia - gets up and sways a little with a sick grin on her face, opening the bathroom door without knocking knowing tao's in there. oh tao you having a nice shower?

fox - raises his voice suddenly needing a way to contact someone, not wanting to be the one to be saved again. eli!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:41 pm

kendal- rolls eyes no, havent seen them, you could ask serena and neer, tao's been helping take care of serena so maybe they have an idea

tao- yelps and backs up, turning toward the wall, blush creeping across his face, not ready for what she might have inmind right now y-yes

eli- they have in monitered so eli comes in what?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:59 pm

fox - flinches at the light bursting through the door even though the oom outside isnt that bright. glares at eli but it doesnt look very intimidating in his position, dark circles under his sickly eyes, some of th needle mrks on his arm becoming infected and his body looks so much smaller now then it really ease, the drugs making him even more hungry then before, despite the fact he also hasnt eaten since yesterday morning. he pulls himself to his feet trying to hide his trembling legs, and not immediately fall back down. i...i can get you some of your m..money..if you give me a computer. i swear. give me 5 minutes.

natalia - she steps into the shower smirking and walks right up in front of his her hands creeping down his torso until they rest between his legs and grip hard. fox is safe for now, but i wonder how long he can hold out on drugs alone...

strife - still dead asleep in bed because he can never wake up right away.
    cleff - walks in after getting showered and changed. where's bri?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:07 pm

tao-eyes widen and his legs tremble, backing as far as he can into the wall i pleased you didnt i? growls and voice lowers you made a promise

eli- your kidding me right? rolls eyes and smirks at how tiny and weak he looks im not an idiot

kendal- uhmmm maybe shes-
    bri- here. has been sleeping on the floor of the room for a while, going undectated when she curls up in the corner with a blanket. just has a dirty sweatshirt and jeans on, dark circles are under her eyes what do you need?
    kendal- feels bad since she hasnt talked to bri in a while, not since she got back rom canada and misses when they were friends even though they still are we cant find tao and fox
    bri- eyes widen, the first time she's shown emotion in a while you sure their not in their rooms?
    kendal- yup
    bri- oh. voice is flat and eyes dart around what if fox couldnt get the money? 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:22 pm

leo - looks at bri confused. you know something.

fox - breathes heavily as he speaks feeling so desperate and then he realizes theres no way he'll be able to sonvince him so he starts laughing hysterically,  thats funny, cause i remember tao telling you what an idiot you were a day ago or so. pulls against the chain gritting his teeth.  your like some idiotic smelly, pile of shit. is really just rambling now.

natalia - i did. presses herself against him planing on making his whole experience as uncomfortable as she can make it.  and you didnt disappoint sweetie. im just throwin in a little extra fun for you. she slides down his body so that she's kneeling before him...and like she does stuff.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:29 pm

skiip for them

kendal- yea what are you not saying?
    bri- well...sighs and has a pretty good idea that fox and tao were captured or killed so doesnt care about telling them now im sure leos noticed but their has been something going on with fox, something kind of big, and the other day i caught him in the act.
    kendal- well?
    bri- fox's been dealing and taking drugs, i passed by him and he just seemed out of it and apparently he got caught up in some huge dealing thing and if he didnt get a certain amount of money they would...i guess, kill tao.

eli- your one to talk smirks you do realize what natalis gonna use tao for right?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:17 am