WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 10 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:00 pm

tao- i love you more. mumbles into his hair and smiles
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 10 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:18 pm

Fox - no i do (mumbles into his shirt)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:48 pm

tao- nope. whispers and grip tightens
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:10 am

Fox - nuh uh..(raises his head his eyes closed and kisses his nose )
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:14 am

tao-smiles more. i really do, i really do love you, more then i love myself. sighs and cups fox's face in his hands i love you most. presses kisses to his cheeks and temples and every spot on his face
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:19 am

fox - tears roll down his face. you have no idea tao. if you knew you'd be so mad... i don't deserve one bit of you. ends up dozing off not even realizing it.

skip again?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:28 am

suuuure

tao- lets pretend its like dinner time and is currently at the door, getting the pizza from the guy, ordered a ton, putting boxes on the table and taking one box for him and fox. walks back in holding it and smiles ok so what movie are we watching?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:34 am

fox - throughout the day a bad headache had started throbbing in his head. now ears of sweat form on his forehead and he shuts his eyes opening them again gulping as he stares at his jacket on the floor. when tao comes back he quickly wipes his forehead and smiles. um hold th-that thought. ill need to use the bathroom. gives him a goofy smile and slides off the bed hobbling with one food picking up the jacket quickly and going into the bathroom closing the door letting out a sigh of relief.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:38 am

tao- ok. knows for a fact that somethings wrong and gets out medicine that will help calm fox down and relieve any pain he's feeling, waits for him to come out but when he doesnt walks toward the door slowly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:57 am

fox - his hands fumble through the pockets of the jacket for a needle sitting on the toilet seat. he knows he shouldn't be doing this for so many reasons but he can't stop, needing to calm himself down. he starts to pull the baggy sleeve up his arm trying to get it to stay hitting his teeth, breathing heavily.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:02 am

tao-knocks on the door andrew. mumbles softly and leans forhead against the door, turning at the knob let me in
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:05 am

fox - curses since he forgot to lock it shutting his eyes hyperventilating. n-n-no! says quickly. ill ... ill come on in a minute.  finally get the sleeve to stay up and he fumbles with the needle in his hand dropping it once and picking it up again. he's turning away from the door
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:07 am

tao- hears noises and peeks in but can only see his back what are you doing? voice is really confused and a bit annoyed
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:13 am

fox - nearly jumps out of his skin dropping the needle on the ground and dropping the jacket on top of it spinning around his eyes wide and scared. i-i was ...i was just just... his hands are trembling badly and he folds them together trying to stop them. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:22 am

tao- looks around but is to happy in general to be mad and quirks head to the side you ok?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:26 am

fox - melts down in tears wanting the heroin so bad it hurts  but refuses to do it in front of tao, his emotions all out of wack because of it.  he kicks the wall angrily yelping in pain.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:33 am

tao- eyes widen and rushes toward him, picking fox up into his arm, kissing his temple over and over again and realizes he's burning up, despite what fox is doing, birngs him over to the bed and hands him pain killers and medicine that will make him a little loopy, brings over the pizza and water and sets it all down in front of him your getting sick, eat, drink and take those
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:39 am

Fox - (looks at it all resentfully but he manages to wash the medicine down but looks at the pizza wishing it werent just pizza but is  starving clenches his jaw his hands balling up in fists the medicine taking a few minutes to work)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:42 am

tao- takes his temperature then gets a bunch of blankets and plops them down feeling a little better?

gonna go to sleeeep love ya
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:46 am

Fox - (takes a few deep breaths) yeah...(bites on his bottom lip) im sorry i...im being a rel shitty boyfrieend. And dont say im not cause i am. Ive done nothing but put more responsibilty on ypu and jts not fair..

Mk love you too
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:55 am

tao-what are you talking about? sits next to him and looks very confused you hvent done that at all. andrew, theres something your not telling me.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:19 am

fox - thinks to himself. oh my god andrew shut your mouth you just making matters worse. i...can we just watch a movie? his voice cracks.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:21 am

tao-is about to say something but then just nods of course. takes his hand and lightly kisses his cheek what do you want to watch?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:17 pm

fox - oh my god, how can he be so nice...being that nice is impossible. takes a deep breath, his heart rate starting to return to normal his brain calming down from the medicine. think they have pokemon? smiles.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:21 pm

tao- rolls eyes but grins at fox's still childish self i can check

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:06 pm