WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 31 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Admin Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:00 pm

becka- i said, walks past the table and brushes her hand along his waist quickly just wanting to torture him and passes him walking behind her desk to get another file its classified

sorry if im slow
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 31 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:10 pm

Dread - his whole body tingles at her touch and he turns around a wild smile on his face. so what i wont tell anybody. grins.

s'ok
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:12 pm

becka- im not allowed to tell you, that would be against the rules turns around not facing him and shuffles through a bunch of papers in drawes behind her desk 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:18 pm

Dread - come ooooon. says annoyed and moves to her other desk sitting on the end of it and swinging around pulling his feet up pretzel style. you can trust meeeeee. 

thomas - scowls. the hell are they doing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:24 pm

becka- i dont know, what if you betray me? raises on eyebrow at him and turns to look at him tries not to smirk waiting for his reaction
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:29 pm

Dread - eyes widen and he jumps of the desk stepping closer to her his brows furrows. i would never betray you milady. if i did i would gladly let you kill me.
    thomas - watches them closely. she's very fond of this boy...where the heck did he even come form.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:32 pm

becka- stares at him and smiles softly but on the inside is laughing evilly thats a bit ... gallant dont you think? chuckles and shakes head a little bit much coming from you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Dread - his lip twitches, smile disappearing looking confused. is that bad?
    thomas - shakes his head moving from the window and sits down.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:40 pm

becka- nope, not at all. smiles at him and turns around sitting on the desk. do you really want to know what it says?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:43 pm

Dread - yes i would. smiles again with interest.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:03 pm

becka- then your going to have to return the favor to me tilts her chin up and taps her mouth holding back a smirk, having a plan
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Dread - of course milady. is smiling widely. anything.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:23 pm

becka- nods him closer and grabs the hem of shirt yanking him down pressing her lips to his but as she does that a surge of energy is thrust into him and thinks to herself stage two as more and more thoughts of her go into his mind
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:20 am

dread - eyes widen, not at all prepared for that and his heart beats abnormally fast at her touch not in the way a heart beats fast when its feelings of love turn on, but the fact that she's close to him, and she's only getting closer. stage two. repeats to himself.
    thomas - his eyes widen when he sees this happen out of the corner of his eye.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:29 am

guess what i put on da
    ew
    its so pathetic

becka- smirks and draws away and pats the seat next to her now for serious business. holds the file in front of her eyes not thinking much of the kiss
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:38 am

Dread - his mind is absolutely loving this new thing that he never realized existed before and he sits down across from her his eyes still wide this time with excitement, as usual, and a wide grin spreads across his face. places his elbows up on the table resting his chin in his hands. so whats in them?
    thomas - narrows his eyes and leaves the rooom going into the hallway and knocking pon the door becka and dread are in.
    dread - his head snaps to the side with a nasty sneer

O.O i shall see...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:43 am

o my god its sooo bad

becka- looks up with  a neutral expression come in. sifts through the papers and then looks back up at thomas. ah hello!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:52 am

thomas - shuts the door behind him and doesnt step any closer to them unsure. what are you doing in here? both of you?
    Dread - growls. what are you doing in here thomas?
    thomas - eyes whip around to look at dread, filled with hatred but doesnt say anytning waiting for Becka's reply.

shut up and read my comment
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:58 am

becka- stays calm and her voice is even going through paper work, i just got a new report so i was going to read that and then go to serena raises eyebrows at him. why?

stop lying to meeeeee
    alsoooooooo why would you like kam more if lenno didnt like her
    i just wanna no cause i like to here feedback from smarticle particles (that arent uo ahahhahaha)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:02 am

well uh....im guessing u alrdy read my other comment so yea xD i dont actually "dislike her" but lennox seems like a pretty cool dude that WOULD in fact make a cute couple with kam ^^

thomas - glares at her. and why is he here with you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:08 am

oh well i dont even know if they wil lge ttogehter
    see they do like eachother
    but there are problems
    like one of them gofjofjofoiwjfoew and then its like waaaah  and i cry an its jsut not good

becka- because i am his teacher, and he is learning, right dread?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:27 am

Ooooh problems in the way of love or "like" is always so interesting

Dread - (smiles meanly at thomas) right milady.
    Thomas - (ignores that answer as well from both of them) what have you gotten out of the girl?

Im sorry i grg had to turn kff conputer and my lhone is bout to diiiie
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:29 am

becka- considering that i havent spoken to her for a day, nothing. but. smirks up at him you spoke to her last, what did you get out of her thomas?

well its not what you think
    they both like eachother the same amount but liiiike.
    reasons

nD BYEEEE
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:20 pm

MARIE LU WHAT THE HELL IVE BEEN SITTING HERE CRYING THROUGH ABOUT 60 FUCKING PAGES.
    I AM DEAD.
    MY GOD HOW COULD SHE DO THIS
    ITS SO SAD
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYXYBDBCHJFESVIHUOFEHDCODS UGGHH WHYYY
    gonna go die now.

i will post after my shower
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:31 pm

OK ISNT THE ENDING SAD
    im gonna cry when i actually read it i know
    all i know is like the very ending
    SO IM SCARED TO ACTUALLY READ IT
    but im gonna start to night and probs wont get any sleep cause UGHHHH

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:56 pm