WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:39 am

sammmme maaaaaaan

AND YA U GO SERENA

boy - speaks nervously. five hours from Connecticut. 

neer - gulps looking away. I'm not a little kid. you don't have to speak to me like i'm one. his voice cracks again. turns his head to look at her and nods. but yea...i am. no more crying. his light hazel eyes are bloodshot and red doing all he can to hold back the tears that want to come but keeps them at  bay.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Admin Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:47 am

all i can think of is a lil toddler neer syaing that in his lil baby voice to baby sitter teen kendal

kendal- just grins and stands up unsteadily good cause your not the only one who misses a loved one, now lets go turns around and waves at him to hurry

my sereeree is a bamf 
    dont worry she turn crazy sooon though so that will be fun

serena- looks around confused how?... blinks twice and then looks up at the boy again this time her eyes a littler harsher, even though shes tired, she is still reaining a bit of her energy after being let go and knows after she gets to sleep then we'll see how good those guys are against her. but where am i? what is this place?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:54 am

boy - its uh...um...these people. yes that aren't yes no more. blinks his speech impairment keeping him form explaining straight out. former. former soldiers. real yes. real in Connecticut. former help the real. nods. i think...sighs. I am sorry. gulps looking down at the floor. your nice girl.

SAME HERE DUDE SAME HERE. 

neer - wants to get out of here as quickly as possible but can't find the energy. the lack oof food getting to him. nods and tries to pick up the pace but instead just turns into a normal sized male lion so its easier to move quickly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:00 am

ok sorry but nwo i am starting to get tired so i shal sleeep
    i really wanna see the ketrife thing you drewww
    i wanna seee

serena- eyes soften noticing his speech and nods just a tiny bit. i wouldnt say that yet kid. would ask why hes here but doesnt really care so just sighs and leans back and closes eyes trying to figure everything else out. are you a shifter? no. why not? they took my powers. who did? the scientist. and what will you do? destroy them. are you dead? no. is this your fault? yes. is it? yes. really? no. will you let them win? never. will you fight? yes. i will fight. her breathing starts to steady and ends up falling asleep right in front of the dude

nightmaaaress yeaaaah causse on you can believe she has no trauma from that?
    tomorrow nightmares
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:03 am

boy - watches her fall asleep and eventually leaves after watching for a while to make sure she's asleep.

kk
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:46 pm

serena- curls up and sleeps but while sleeping is in pain because of the bruises now all over her body, while sleeping relives the moments again and again and eyes flash open breathing heavily still feeling the guys touch all over her skin. starts to cry more noticing the boy is gone and sighs nd leans over and starts to sob loudly knowing that no one can hear her im disgusting wraps arms around herself but wish it was neer who would come and make her feel better, desperatly wants it to be his arms her curls up into and starts to cry just thinking about him and how her whole plane just fell apart and look what happened to her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:02 pm

awww seree ree Sad

dread following sunny lead unless u want him to pop out somewhere first Razz
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:10 pm

dont care surirpise me

serena- it keeps going through her mind what jsut happened and cant really believe it but at the same time can and sobs loudly her whole body shaking starts to feel a numbness in her body but then wants to throw up but stomaches it back down and puts head in hands and lets it all out

looking up rape trauma syndrome to get the symptoms
    afk breakfast
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:22 pm

dread - is in the dark somewhere in the room talking sweetly. - now wouldn't you rather be with me than with them?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:25 pm

ok wait i eat breakfast in a few minutes my mom lied
    the pancakes are not ready
    liar

serena- head immediatly perks up and cant help but sob as despair fills her head grabs onto her hair and pulls at it. god .. what is with you people ... cant .. cant you just let me be? voice cracks and looks back at him her eyes bloodshot and her face pale 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:29 pm

now they ready 
    afk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:02 pm

dread - did let you be smiles widely. but ya see, playing with your luck is just to fun. plus I'm only following orders. his footsteps click against the ground as he walks to  stand in front of her. genius order. with a little twist of my own. leans down with a sneer. whens the last time you've seen you aunt? 

sorry got to run o.o doing the polar plunge Razz
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:05 pm

serena- looks up at him and eyes widen in fear. her whole face is frozen and breathing is short and shallow. starts to think back to all of the things her aunt has done to her and tears keep coming down her face not caring is dread sees them or not. no whispers to mostly herself
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:37 pm

dread - his face turns sad. aww. so long away fem family isn't healthy sereeree. smiles sadly and his hand touches her chin squishing it making her cheeks squish together. is that right?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:42 pm

serena- is to paralized in fear to move away from him so just stares up at him with complete fear in her eyes and blinks at him as a tear starts to form.

i am so pissed the stupid live stream was overrun so i didnt get to see the first ep of sherlock and I AM ANGRYYYY 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:45 pm

OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO RECORD IT POOOOOOOOOP

dread - would you like to see her again? smiles sweetly taking his hand away.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:52 pm

well you wouldnt have been able to .. it was on bbc1 ... which doesnt air in america

serena- looks away her breathing starting to get heavy and then looks down at her binded hands and then something in her brain clicks. yes. looks at him straight in the eye with no fear at all anymore. i would. 

ma girl has a plane
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:00 pm

dread - stands up with a smile of surprise. you heard it aunt becky.

i wasn't sure if it was aired on the BBC i have but whatever o.o I'm gonna try to find it online somewhere. lol the one site says i can't because its limit is reached. lot of ppl r trying to do the exact same thing i am
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:09 pm

oh my god dude I've come SO CLOSE
    SO DAMN CLOSE BUT THERE'S WINDOWS THAT WONT GO AWAY UNLESS I DO SOME AD THING WHICH IM NOT GONNA AND I CANT WATCH IT UGH
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:14 pm

ughhh i just gonna watch it tommorrow or soemthing cause all the sites to crowded plus smeone must have uploaded soemthing by tomorrow, but if you find anythign tell meee
    and ya its on actuall BBC in like january which i knew it did not premiere so ya it was on BBC1 and i was dying as my stream site broke

serena- flinches at the name and wraps the blanket tighter around herself as her whole body shivers are you going to get me out of here or what? voice has a tinge of fear
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:16 pm

ok i need to know whats happening with her aunt and all otherwise dread is gonna looks like a complete idiot o.o and yeah i will
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:28 pm

aunt right now is in connecticut at the big base thingy and yes she wants him to bring her there and once they do bring her there they give first hand beatings like ya no normal stuff and then her aunt shows up after the put her in an intargation room and she tell dread what to do next 

afk eatin time
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:33 pm

mk. and ugh the site i normally use doesn't have it yet. janurary 19 is america's bps air date but i am NOT WAITING till then i shall FIND A SITE SOMEHOW

dread - smiles. you think I'm here tooooo save you? alright. claps hands together i can be your hero for the moment. he disappears and comes back with a dog crate only big enough to fit a german shepherd. and opens it walking around serena and kicks her in the side forcing her toward the cage. i can't transform anymore huh? well then this cage should be juuust fine.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:55 pm

serena- wait ... wait! eyes widen and plants herself down ignoring the pain, to terrified to enter the crate plus her ankles are still chained to the posts. mind is like its on fire just thinking of how the cage with trigger everything and now she is screaming for neer her mind starting to shut down

now afk again for shower
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:04 pm

neer - they've been walking in silence but he had ended up transforming back into a human again feeling sick to his stomach. hasn't even thought of eating or drinking anything in a while and his vision starts to blur

hmm no the boy undid the chains o.o but whatever

dread - oh shut up will yea? quit whining you stupid animal. the mist wraps around the chains snapping them apart but now she still has the iron rings around her wrists in ankles with bits of chain hanging off. ignores her protests and kicks her hard shoving her inside it and slamming the automatically locking door in her  face. now be a good good and lets make this easier.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:36 am