WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:57 pm

BE SCARED shes gonna rip your FLOOPING HEART OUT
    Sad even though she meets him and all and they eventually sorta get back to be friends i guess its just...my god i hate these kind of things.
    it happens in fma too in the first version before brotherhood Sad
    NO MORE PLEASE IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS FORGETTING EVERYTHING THEY'VE BEEN THROUGH and oh my god im starting to cry again 
    DAMN BOOK GO KILL YOURSELF
    no no plz dont i love you

Thomas - his face turns hard. your niece is absolutely useless, which surprised me since she is your niece. then again i shouldnt have been surprised by that 
    Dread - growls leaning forward in the slowest speed possible ready to kill.
    thomas - and please restrain your dog, unless you want this whole base cagin him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Admin Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:07 pm

becka- she chuckles darkly down boy. smirks at dread and taps his hand lightly making him lean back. now about my niece looks at him and her eyes are dark trust me thomas, serena is anything but useless, maybe in actual value yes she is quite worthless but she knows more secrets about your son and the resistance then most, and if you want to know exactly whats going on there your going to have to listen to me and do exactly what i say

IM SCAAARED
    i was aready sad just reading the endish part
    but sigh, i must read on. 
    welll not now sicne i procrastinated and now must do homework
    and UGH i hate when books make you cry (i mean i lvoe it cuz that means it a good book) but its like whyyYYYY
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:31 pm

Dread - (his heart rate gkes back down to normal which is still abnormally fast for a normal person and he sits back )
    Thomas - (doesnt trust her one bit but his curiosity gets the beat of him) speak
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:34 pm

becka- narrows eyes and at first is annoyed he would just command her to do something but then face goes neutral again its quite simple, we have the technology to drive people mad, ive seen it in action as have you so why dont we just do the same to serena. we all no what her weakness is, just use it agaisnt her and youll have your answers. serena is emotional and pathetic, once you wear her down she will crack and spill every secret you need
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:15 am

Thomas.  - (a small smirk plays across his face wanting his answers so badly, being the greedy person he is. smirks and his voice turns soft, mocking her in a way.) have you not used it yourself?

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:21 am

im a lil confused
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:42 am

oh um whups lot of typos hold on
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:50 am

becka- stares at him with a calm expression and smirks, matching his face. i could get those answers faster then you could ever make her scream, i know that girl and i assure you that i stands up walking past him her hair swishing as she turns grabbing the door handle am better than you. shrugs slightly and winks at him before walking down the hall the clicking of her heels noticeable
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:57 am

thomas - smirks a bit. i wont have a single shred of guilt if i kill this woman.

dread - quickly stands up hurrying after her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:59 am

sorry dude gonna go
    byeee

becka- sneers before dread catches up to her and then face reverts back to calm dread, turns head and looks at him i would like you hear your input
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:02 am

ok before i go i saw this thing of american horror story and they have this one ldish lady who is blond and one youngish pretty blond lady and the oldish lady was calling the younger lady hopeless and worthless and all i could think about was becka and serena cause the one who would be serena kina looked liek her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:11 am

woah man thats weird

Dread - catches up to her side. on what?
    Thomas - leaves through another way
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:22 am

Sick daaaaay

Becka- Thomas, Serena, everything. I need to take into account what you think, you are my bright prodigy remember, so please, enlighten me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:31 pm

Dread - still doesnt know why she'd ever need his imput since he always sees her decisions as right but he shrugs and smiles walking along. Well! thomas is a f**king bastard who doesnt care about his troops and only cares for his own stupid goals, which he does indeed use the troops to get to where he needs to be, to take over america. its clear he doesnt like you as well. there's something he's hiding and i want to find out and i would gladly rip out his throat for you, or perhaps his heart. it could also be a limb. getting distracted now. rip off his arm and shove it up his ass. is laughing as he says it.

whats wrong with ya?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:41 pm

i had a high temperature and my thoat really hurt and i just feel sorta icky .. if i went to school i would have left anyway so ya

becka- stays silent for a couple minutes after he spoke and a slow smile creeps over her face now what do you think we should do with serena?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:50 pm

Dread - hmm? looks over at becka then shakes his head and nods looking forward again. ah yes. well serena is quite interesting. i dont know what the hell is wrong with her emotions but clearly she isnt strong enough to hold them in even when she is trying to be brave. its really funny watching her do that. she also doesnt seem to respect anyone but her friends as far as i know. voice starts to get a little angry. which i dont understand why anyone could ever get along with that ignorant whore. all she does is cry and scream and insult people she doesnt have the right to insult because they can clearly kill her in one simple movement. she said all those stupid things about you, i have no idea where she even thinks up all those stupid things...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:55 pm

serena knows your weakneesss
    where do yo think serena figured out how to do that to people dread
    and aww dread sounds conflicted

becka- looks down at him and gently reaches hand up and touches his back she's a manipulative pathetic failure, nothing she says should effect you. brings hand down and gaze is soft are you ready to completely destroy her?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Dread - mumbles. im ready to rip her heart out and shove it down her pathetic boyfriends throat.

yehs yesh yesh
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:08 pm

becka- good. im glad because after we destroy her sprit and reveal every single secret she has in that little head of hers we will kill her, preferably in front of that emotional disaster of a shifter, neer cotter. stops for a second and thinks isnt there another cotter to? another boy hmmm, why does it seem like the cotters are full of emotionally distant and crazy men?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:10 pm

Dread - grins. i dont know milady do you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:16 pm

becka- no, no i do not, i did figure one thing out about there family though. apparently both the women are deceased, the mother was killed by thomas right after serena tried to stab her and the sister was killed by neer. smirks at him i do not know everything but i know quite a lot
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:21 pm

Dread - eyes widen and smiles. thats quite interesting.

afk
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:21 pm

radioactive- marina and the diamonds: ketrife
    walk through hell- say anything: neer x serena
    bloom- paper kites: neer x serena
    flowers in your hair- the lumineers: ketrife
    say something- a great big world: nerena
    lies- marina and the diamonds: tox
    you dont know me: ben folds and regina spektor: tox
    my body is a cage: peter gabriel: serena x neer (i actually think this song is very neer)
    wanted- hunter hayes: ketrife
    cant help falling in love- ingrid michaelson: tox

my entire list
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:24 pm

-musiiiic-

becka- it is. they step in front of serenas room in front of the large open, serena is sitting her bck facing them and she is staring at the corner her eyes wide open, becka leans forward and clicks a botton serenaaa. her sing songy voice goes through a speaker in the room and serena immediatly jumps rise and shine dear.
    seren- her words ring in he rind remembering whenever she would wake up and have to endure hours of hard work and pain 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:50 pm

ooh yaay
    hey iggy  so like idk do u want to make another character or somethin?

Dread - speaks into the mic. heeellooo!

neer - has been running for quite a while as fast as he can go and he suddenly starts slowing down his body unable to keep up. he's already past the boarder line of oaklahoma but there's not much around except for empty plains since they're not near civilization yet, apart from a lonely long highway. rows of boxes come into view that end up being the cargo on trains all atationed on a series of tracks.  cant manage to communicate with serena in her condition so he uses his strength to talk to maliha or crispin though its harder at this distance since he's not as closely connected with them. maliha? crispin?
    sally - has fallen asleep her head dropped down against her chest, slouched

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:10 am