WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 36 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:45 pm

Dread - (backs away and rolls his syes) hes already left you you idiot. Hes only keepng you because let me guess youd do anything for him? (Smirks leaning tiwards her again but hen his smile dusappears realizig that exactly hat serena just about said about him and becka)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 36 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Admin Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:51 pm

serena- notices his new expression and grins her thoughts quickly turning menacing seems were both being played then? except actually were not, only you are.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:59 am

ahhh im sorry i was watching a movie...then me and my sis watched frozen cuz the movie had latency in the talking and blah blah blah

sorrryyyy
    but not sorry cuz once again frozen is amazing

but sorrrryy

Dread - narrows his eyes at her and smiles evily, his face covered in hatred as he swings back his fist punching her in the stomach thrusting mist right through her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:58 am

Serena-(cries out but it's gurgled since now blood starts to drip out of her mouth, eyes are wide and unnerving as she stares at him in pain)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:27 am

Igs igs

Dread - (smirs ans punches her again letting his anger out, then steps back taking a deep breath next  question:are you aware or shifters apart fom neer maliha and crispin?

sorry wont be on for a bit have to go to some ceremony for my dads retirement in the airforce bleh-_-
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:38 pm

serena- chokes blood out of her mouth and coughs and doesnt say anything for a couple minutes but then whispers yes, but hes dead

okaaay
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:30 pm

guy- sharpening the knife and then hands it to dread do what you want
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:58 pm

zeeeppy said somethin

Dread - laughs a little since he doesnt even need the knife but find its funny so he takes it flipping it around in his hand. and who's that?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:06 pm

Afk dinner

Serena- (closes eyes and thinks- I don't want this, I don't want the pain, just tell him) I don't know his name, some guy, Thomas hired him to kill neer after he amputated his leg, but he's dead now
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:09 pm

Dread - raises an eyebrow and smiles. i see. oh thomas is such a desperate little boy isnt he? we can agree on that yes? grins at serena.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:34 pm

naveah- laughs no i didnt have many boyfriends before you smirks and kisses him on the forhead quickly they were all nothing compared to what youve done for me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:38 pm

zeppelin - smiles getting all warm inside. our actually the only girl ive ever technically dated. grins.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:41 pm

serena- doesnt say anything, opens her eyes and stares at him i feel sorry for you
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:42 pm

naveah- oh. smiles drops remembering that hes only ever slept wtih girls for fun yea.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:47 pm

zeppelin - bites his tongue mentally slapping himself. why the hell would you bring that up you idiot god damnit do you have any respect for her feelings? but not anymore. says shakily metally slapping himself again for not being able to not be nervouse around her like he is with other people.

Dread - flips the knife in his hand his smile not dropping leaning closer flicking it near her face but catching it again. and why is that eh?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:50 pm

serena- because i might have fallen in love with a monster but at least my monster has feelings and regrets what he's done, while yours just laughs and does more. and i feel even worse for you because you cant see it and one day, on day, she is going to fall and you will be nothing.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:51 pm

naveah- laughs lightly and reaches her hand up gently stroking the scars on his face dont be nervous, i forgive you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:07 pm

zeppelin - yea, i know..his hand taps the bed sheets subconsciously and his skin tingles where she touches it and he clenches his muscles tense up a little but he doesnt tell her to stop. but how can i not be nervous around you? cracks a small grin. 

Dread - shut up and stop making up stupid things! give up serena you cant scare me! why? because i know becka will always appreciate what i do for her because she's Becka.  narrows his eyes and leans close his hand in front of her cheek the blade pressing against the skin but not slitting it yet. so i suggest you keep your responses to all i ask. spits out his words. understood?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:10 pm

serena- stays silent with no expression but then cracks a grin i agree she does appreciate you being her little toy
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:12 pm

naveah- im not scary cups his chin and tilts his head down leaning forward and gently presses her lips to one of his scars and then does the same thing with the rest of them
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:19 pm

zeppelin - speaks quietly wile staring down her shirt grinning. you can be..

dread - shut up! yanks his hand across her face cutting slightly into her flesh across her nose 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:21 pm

serena- yelps and now her face stings as blood rolls down her face but glares back up at him and says with a steely voice whats your next goddamn question
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:22 pm

naveah- smiles and draws away noticing wear his eyes are and starts to unbutton her shirt sliding it off and then wraps arms around his neck and kisses his temple as she slids agaisnt him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:34 pm

zeppelin - sighs  and smiles tracing shapes along her chest not making a movie to go much further unlike most of  the time. his hand stops over her heart and he closes his eyes droning out all the other sounds.

dread - ah ah ah. shakes the knife that now has drops of blood falling onto the hard floor below them. no speaking unless i ask you something remember? now. question numbeeerrr. five? i think its five. grins. ok. spins around all the way happily. tell me something you remember about your mother.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:37 pm

serena- literally stops breathing and swallows hard staring at him with icy eyes, in her mind can rememeber every detail about ehr, from her flowing hair to the dresses she wore but refuses to give dread that kind of information

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:24 pm