WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:08 am

sorry gtg to bed
    ALSO I FOUND IT FOUND IT AND I STARTED WATCHING IT HAHAHHA but gtg 

becka- reaches hand out and lightly brushes fingers against dreads back like quiet now, adults talking. looks up at thomas and a smile is on her face, but a controlled one, unlike dread. may i? her voice is sharp and she hates asking for his permission
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:18 am

WHAT?! dude PLEEEEASE give me LINK me nEEDS TO SEEES IT

dread - closes his mouth and becomes quiet.
    thomas - has the feeling that she isn't exactly asking but knows he's made it clear he wants her alive. you may. says sternly but you can tell he isn't happy about it. i want this information as soon asap.

dude i love beck and dread lol
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:43 am

http://www.putlocker.com/file/A7C1ADD64232BB50#

it might not work

becka- and i promise youll get it, and she will be staying alive. says just so dread knows and quickly nods to thomas before turning around and exiting
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:13 am

OH MY GOD YES I GOT IT
    i gonna load it so i can watch it when i get back :p

Dread - doesn't even salute thomas just turns and follows beck closing the door softly behind him.
    thomas - scowls and sits back down spinning around in his chair to look out the window that takes up the whole wall, looking over the base. the rebellion will fall.
    dread - picks up his pace flipping a knife in his hand catching it flipping it all over without cutting himself all while looking forward. so his only intructions were to keep her alive eh? smirks. we can do that.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:18 am

OH MY GOD THAT INTRO
    U BASTARD SHERLOCK
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:19 am

becka- his instructions were to get the necessary information out of her while she is alive. they stop at serenas door i would like to talk to her first. alone.

i knoooow i started to watch it last night but ugh school getting in the way of my sherlock time
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:25 pm

dread. ok. says quickly stepping into the dark small room where he can looks through the wine way window. watches her his mind urging him to just gut her apart.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:35 pm

serena?

becka- enters the room and sits on the chair at the table in the center of it. serena.
    serena- head peaks up and sees her boot and her voice rings through her mind but doesnt make a move
    becka- will you please sit over here?
    serena- still wont move wincing at every word
    becka- serena. sit. forces so much power into her words and serena literally is fighting back and almsot screaming as her mind forces her body to stand up and sit across from her. thank you, isnt it better to have a civil conversation
    serena-is staring at her wide eyed and her face is pale white and is shaking and isnt able to stop, cant believe what shes seeing and cant believe that her aunt was able to still control her. doesnt say anything in return is to in shock of whos she looking at she hasnt changed at all. 
    becka- sighs and crosses arms on the table serena. a small smile creeps overher face and stares up at her, her blue eyes shining look at you ... so beautiful, just like your mother. did you no that? did you no you look just like her? because you do, same everything, except nose thats your fathers as are a few other things. shrugs you could look better of course

NO NO NO THE SITE IS LIKE FIXED ON THIS ONE PART AND IT WONT PLAAAY
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:51 pm

try dragging the point back a few seconds

ooooh need would hate beck solo much

dread - starts to laugh a real laugh thinking its actually funny and has to cover his mouth
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:01 pm

never mind got it
    OH MY GODDD
    SHERLO CK YOU LITTLE BUTT IM DYING NOOOOOO
    AHH
    AHAHAHAHAHSOIHSBDHEWOUDHNWBIOFIDOSJNCOSID

serena- is just staring at her unable to speak or move her eyes away and hands gram onto the fabric of the suit on her thighs and holds on trying to clear her thoughts my mother .. my mother you killed my mother you monster .. you monster, monster, your a monster.
    becka- ignores dread and cocks head to the side you maybe could be more pretty then her, your much skinnier, and your hair is even more golden. you could have been like that, could have had a life ... a good one, you could have lived here-
    serena- suddenly slams hand on table and stands up screaming at her A LIFE WOULD YOU WOULD NEVER HAD BEEN A GOOD ONE, YOU KILLED MY PARENTS YOU BITCH! 
    becka- looks up her eyes meeting serenas and serena freezes and sinks back down on the seat now now, that was very lady like
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:08 pm

LOL I LOVE MRS. HUTSON SO MUCH 
    "WHATS HIS NAME"

ooooh johhhn

dread - leans his head against the glass bored wanting to be in there
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:12 pm

OMG THE MUSTACHE
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:17 pm

oh my god i love mary
    i loveeeee her
    youll meet her soon
    she awesome

serena- stays there fidgeting for control while glaring at her
    becka- serena, i know how much youve been waiting for this reunion and it didnt exactly meet your expectation but im here for business. leans in her voice turning serious but a smile stil plastered on her face. i want answers to the questions i will ask and i want information to your stupid childish revolt, and if i dont get them ... well ... you no what happens.
    serena- winces
    becka- its unfortunate your on their side, you would have made such a pretty little prodigy, but now i have someone better then you that can and will kill you if i say, so you better listen, or else i wil destroy you. leans back but yuo dont care about yourself do you? what happen your handsome boy toy? what if i went after him? would you give me answers then?
    serena- stops breathing all together and hearts starts beating faster and bites lip trying to hold back crying after she imagines her aunt getting her hands on neer
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:24 pm

YEEEAH i already did i love her too xD and sherlocks just going around terrorizing everyone lol

dread - is smiling in pride when she says that about him and then his smile turns into a smirk waiting for serena to stutter and becka to  hurt her.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:26 pm

OH MY GOD SHERLOCK AND MORIARTY IN THE BACKGROUND WHEN HES FAKING IT
    with the kiss
    this girl the mind i have lol except its sherlock and john o.o
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:35 pm

oh my god sherlooock and molly are solving crimes
    omg JOHN why 
    but yes same it should be sherlock and john 
    JOHNLOCK FOREVER

serena- you wouldnt be able to hurt him you bitch. glares up at her snapping out of her gaze and hisses at her so wanting to just attack
    becka- tch. rolls eyes sure i wouldn't. he must be more weak minded then you are so i could kill him easily, hes jsut a giant beast with no brain and acts on his 'feelings.' pathetic. just like you.
    serena- well im sorry hes an actual person and has feelings unlike you, you cold hearted witch, you never care about anything not even your own family or anyone, anyone at all, all you care about is yourself and your own selfish needs, that why you will be the one you falls. has been waiting years to finally see her again and prove herself and her aunt that she is no longer scared of her
    becka- oh? i see how it is. laughs and turns to stand and turns around but quicly whips back aboutt o strike her on the face when serena bursts foreward and grabs her aunts wrist 
    serena- no! screams and fligns self over the table barreling into her and even though shes weakened slams her against the wall and throws fists out in an act to defend herself 
    becka- yelps in surpise but easily kicks serena away and locks eyes with her how dare you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:40 pm

dread - watches intensely wanting to be in there waiting and waiting watching their every move, every twitch.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:48 pm

becka- regains her composure and loosens up but her eyes are still hard, and staring at serenas. she narrows her eyes at serena cries out, like shes in pain but she falls to the ground on her knees
    serena- s-stop. whispers as the feeling of her very soul being ripped out of her enters her mind and her whoel body feels like its being contorted and stretched and pulled. is trying her best to fight it and would be doing better but shes still very weak and cant p-p-please refuses to cry as the feeling gets worse and the worst memories imaginable come flooding into her mind
    becka- smirks and blinks once and the connection is gone and serena is left gasping on the floor. enjoy your stay. almost purrs the words and turns on her heel walking out of the room and closes the door shut behind her and locks it. doesnt look at dread as she starts to walk away expecting him to follow
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:52 pm

dread - looks back and forth from serena to beck confused. quickly follows but keeps looking behind himself at serena in the room. aren't we going to interrogate her?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:59 pm

becka- in time. walks through another pair of doors while taking off her coat and gloves and pulling down her hair glances back to him and smiles we need to take care of a few things first
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:01 pm

dread - like what? the annoyance is obvious in his voice, since he was really looking forward to beating some evidence out of serena.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:08 pm

becka- by we, i mean i, youll get your chance, dread, be sure of that, i need to do a little digging. stops suddenly and turns to him thinking for a moment but then looks down at him. you remember thomas, dont kill her, we need her alive but we can do one thing ... grins break her

should beck also have a south african accent cause thats how i kind of am speaking for her in my mind
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:19 pm

sure :p

dread - sucks in a breathe of air and grins. certainly. whips around walking back down the hall a little bounce in his step.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:27 pm

pause on my beck

serena- has agains huddled in the corner with hands over her ears repeating every single nice thing neer has ever said to her into her mind again and again, misses him so much that even the thought of his voice calms her a bit
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:30 pm

OH MY GOD MOLLYS HUSBAND

ugh i haven't done any of my homework yet -_-

Dread - kicks the door open slamming it closed with his foot doing a little skip over to the table and jumps on it sitting swinging his legs around so he's facing serena. comfortable?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:20 am