WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:40 pm

steve- stays silent and has a slight smile on his face before he reaches up and touches the side of jeffs glasses before stopping may i?

tao- uh ok. ya. sure. head is spinning and closes eyes waiting for it to be over and stumbles toward him
    kendal- stays silent and wants to cry there all gone .. whered they go?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:49 pm

neer - picks him up and raises him swinging him three times the last tossing im up and sally catches him with a grunt and places him down. neer quickly climbs up. there's planes in the distance still dropping bombs but it looks like their done with this area since its already turned to ash. looks around taking it all in this time remembering why he wnated to get out. eyes widen. wait. everyone at the base. where is everyone? no no...they cant be dead. that couldnt have happened.

jeff - his smile fades a bit and shrugs. i guess.

how they gonna find out where they are OH HE CAN COMMUNICATE NOW BUT HE DOESNT KNOW IT
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:54 pm

steve- slides the glasses off putting them on the nightstand next to the bed and smiles at him putting a small hand on his cheek looking into his eyes with wonder and happiness better

kendal- there ... no. no there not. they must have gotten out in time. they must have. looks at neer with determination but on the inside wants to break down and cry
    tao- looks around and lets go of sally and is able to stand on his own. feels like everything is crashing down around him but face stays even and expressionless thinking: andrew ... leo ... where are you?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Jeff -  feels a little uncomfortable even though he knows steve has seenn them both before. smiles nervously not feeling so big anymore. yea.

neer -  thinks: serena where are you... 
    sally - well...no. knits eyebrows together. if it was an aerial attack they would have been able to track it in time with our tech. they must have evacuated. eyes widen yes! i mean i know its horrible but we would be able to hear screams and shouting if they didnt....i think.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:14 pm

kendal- stays quiet and they all stand there for a couple minutes. lets go. 
    tao- where-
    kendal- i dont knwo but lets go 

steve- face softens and traces his jaw line gently hey ... you dont have to be embrassed or nervous around me, i dont mind, your still the same person no matter what you look like, which by the way is very handsome
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:50 pm

JEFF - HES THE ONE BLUSHING THIS TIME LOOKING KIND OF FUNNY ITH THE BIG EYE LOOKING DOWN A
    jeff - he's the one blushing this time which looks kind of funny with his big since he's looking down and smiling. ..im glad im gay. or bi, whatever the hell i am.

sally - wont we...have to cross the border to find a way of communication?
    neer - hold on. eyes widen remembering he might be able to conatact serena. now. closes his eyes not pushing as hard but still uses his willpower. hey..serena? you there?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:59 pm

serena- strapped to a table while scientists hover over her putting multiply injections into her arm, hears neers voice in her mind but she just thinks its her own mind playing tricks on her neer ... neer i love you

kendal- yea, we will, i intend to live, dont you? so we will get out of this hell and we will get to wherever they are and i will make sure of it

steve- laughs lightly me to. leans forward kissing him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:18 pm

jeff - his heart flutters and he wraps his arms all the way around stev'es small fram kissing him back.

neer - serena. serena. im here. i can here you. i need you to tell me where you are ok?
    sally - watches neeer and can tell what he's doing now.

how bout she gets hit rly hard or something so she cant...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:22 pm

steve- puts both of his hands on jeffs cheeks and kisses him more, getting closer and closer, wanting to warm up but also wants to be close to jeff

k
    serena- neer .. im ... has to breath heavily for a minute breaking away from the though and they undue the straps holding her down neer I'm- a soldier grabs her and literally trows her onto the floor, hr head hits agains the marble with a sickening crack and shes knocked out
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:35 pm

this jean marco fan fiction
    is
    amazing
    its so
    damn cute
    IM DYINNGNGNGLKFJNGP'RS

jeff - can feel him still shivering and he pulls up the blankets not meaning it to be suggestive but so that steve wont be cold and he grabs the blankets with his hands hugging them around steve kissing him more passionately not even knowing what he's doing anymore.

neer - stomps on the ground damnit!

sally - what?
    neer - she's unconscious. he can tell now easily but he has no idea where she is. alright whatever lets go. hop on i wanna make this quick. transforms into the chimera again but this time the fur is different, pure white, and soft. kneels down growling at them to get on.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:39 pm

steve- keeps kissing him thrilled he can finally do this again with someone and missed being in a relationship a lot. tugs at jeffs shirt so he moves down and lays next to him with blankets around them while they kiss

kendal- helps tao on and gets on behind tao helping him stay on and waits for sally

THE MY BEATING HEART ONE 
    isnt it perfect
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:47 pm

sally - grabs a tuft of his fur and swings up behind kendal a big space behind her before it slopes down to his tail.
    neer - stands uip and takes off at a very speedy pace. sally nearly flying off until she gets positions right.

YESSSS OOH MY GOD I LOVE IT
    I WISH I COULD MAKE A CHARACTER LIKE THAT

jeff - is a little surprised by his reaction but doesnt back down draping his arm over his back so he cant move back and proping himself up just a bit so he can kiss him easily his other hand stroking hs hair on its ow.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:51 pm

do you mean a story 
    cause like a a character
    what

kendal- holds on tightly keeping on arm around tao to make sure he hangs o nthen looks back at sally to see if shes ok

steve- starts to slow down now and one hand runs through jeffs curly hair and breaks away every couple of seconds to smile against jeffs lips because he cant believe hes doing this. 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:55 pm

well yeah but like make em act like that and stuff...
    i mean yeah they kind of alrdy had those personalities but not to that degree

jeff - cant help it but ask. you ok? smiles at him. is only asking because he cant stop being woorried all the time, not wanting to make steve uncomfortable.

sally - is looking behind them as the hole they came from quickly disappears. dang this is fast.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:02 am

i know ...
    i wish i could write like that

steve- yea im fine. im absolutly fine. are you? quirks head to the side and some of his hair covers his eyes

kendal- holds on tighter afraid there al lgonna fall off but wants neer to keep going also
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:18 am

neer - speeds up even more his  breathing steady wanting to get across as fast as possible.
    sally - eyes widen. jesus christ if i fall off...grips his fur.

jeff - laughs and strokes the hair over his eyes before pushing it behind his ear out of the way. i like your hair like this its cute. his hand rests on stev'es neck as he leans in to kiss him again.

well then it just gives u all the more reason to keep writing :)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:22 am

wel i cant write right nwo i doing some homework since i procrastinate

steve- grins and kisses him back moving his one hand down his warm bare chest, suddenly there is a hiss and steve large gray cat jumps inbetween them hitting jeff in the face with her paw and bu without her claws and she curls uop in the arms of a bewildered steve. sorry! she normally doesnt act like that. 

kendal- looks back at makes a face like what can you do. just hold on tight! tries to smile but doesnt have the energy 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:35 am

they traveling across burning land doot doot doot...

Jeff - laughs leaning back a bit then lays his head on the bed, eye level with the cat. are you jealouuus?

well yeah not now Razz well i mean idc do what u want. i mean i do care but
    im gonna shut up now...-_-
    dont worry im procrastinating as well....but in drawing....cuz i meant to finish that neer serena thing wups
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:39 am

Evil or Very Mad 
    dude i dont have a name for that cat

steve- wtahces the cat actually hiss at jeff like its agreeing that she is jealous and the cat rubs agaisnt steves cheek purring like shes saying this is mine uhmmmm. smiles nervously. it seems momma doesnt like you.

her name shall be momma
    since she had a litter of kitties
    but they die
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:58 am

thats depressing

jeff - momma? doesnt mind that she doesnt like him planning to befriend this kitty eventually.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:00 am

steve- yea ... she had this big litter of kittens before, back when i first met her. all of them were really small, to small to eat or defend themselves or do anything so they all .. they all didnt make it but she acts like a mom so ya no. shrugs

forshadowing
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:16 am

o.o

jeff - smiles at him. i love the things you say.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:04 am

Asdffghjklkjhyfdsawertyuiopqzxvcbcnvmlfkdbwizbwixbfiwnamq s. Jeiwksn iwowkdoxneijx sjai bdieia dieosngoehwbdi74838djdjeiw383xjfiodjfj
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:03 am

steve- giggles and reaches foward touching his cheek then draws away and yawns oh sorry
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:37 pm

so it took me AWHILE but i finally read everything through and OH MY GOD
    i said i would be on ... so heere i ammmmm
    first things first

bloom-the paper kites: neerxserena
    flowers in your hair- the lumineers: ketrife (i like to imagine them in pjs dancing around like idiots at like 3 in the morning)
    say something- a great big world: tox or nerena im still deciding you give me your opinion, im leaning toward nerena after lsitening to it a million times
    lies- marina and the diamonds: kinda like how tao thinks fox thinks about him but it not true tay tay

i got more which i wrote down i gotta find them

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:51 pm