WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  iggy Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:38 pm

my fav is bloom so listen to that one its so neer and serena
    well i think so, maybe im just dumb  Laughing 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:49 pm

IGGGYY jeez u read it ALL?
    Woah well ok lol and hey ill be back later cuz im watchin i am legend with will smith and his dog just died and im bawling
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:11 pm

WOAH THE GIRL IN LUMINEES LOOK SO MUCH LIKE ARYA STARK IN GAME OF THRONES
    and yeah i think thats a nerena song ^^
    its decided
    nererna
    we were still unsure
    and lies is really nice

but bloom is definitely the sweetest :") ....because they're only living to each other at this point...

damn u iggy now i all feely

jeez i havent even made a profile for a few new characters o.o oh well
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:17 pm

FEEEEEELIIINGSSSS
    jeeez yes bloom is so perfect like no stop
    im dead

noow iggy come back and give me more songs to cry over
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:36 pm

iggy wiggy o"( cyclops tearin up.
    iggy is such ana dorable name. there was this little boy and his name was actually iggy and i was like aww asdfghkjl like hey i wanna cool name like that
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:43 pm

baaack. currenlty looking for new songs
    whatya want me to doo
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:51 pm

wellll
    all ur characters are in canada right now...o.0
    and all the peeps up there are pretty freaked out and confused. so whatever we do up there u can join up in but im not sure whats goin on up there...heh....heh ADMIN
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:52 pm

wat
    oh ya ya right
    uhmmmm
    i dont know
    hmmmm
    whatya wanna doooo
    we can do more sereeree tortures feating becka and dread
    idk man
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:59 pm

ok well first lets get our sick evil dude out of their sick mess
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am

oh ya.
    you wanna go first
    i posted last
    you go first
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:10 am

shit

Dread - so um that stuff as past and im just gonna make it so that Becka is sleeping in her pretty form because idk how else to start this. and dread and curls up in a tiny ball right next to her, stark naked, not caring a thing about that, just wanting to be with his master

BOOM
    shakalacka
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:14 am

Afk shower time

Is it wrong that I really enjoy being them, well Becka, there relationship is really like ... Idk interesting

Becka- (Is also naked but the covers are pulled over her and one hand in ontop of dreads head, her eyes open and blinks up looking around then looks down at dread and at first a sense of horror goes over her but then shakes head and smiles, but not a nice one an evil one. Pats dreads head making sure not to wake him before sliding off the bed taking the covers with her and wrapping them around her so it's like she's wearing a long robe like thing, and the blanket has a long train, like a queen, walks out to the balcony part and looks over at the city and yawns once shaking he's dbefore returning back to her normal form)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:21 am

Dread - is the closest thing to sleep as he can get, which is sort of drifting while awake but ot aware of anything and his mind wake sup as soon as she moves away far enough onto the balcony and he sits up smiling and his clothes turn to mis reappearing on his body since he's a lazy ass and doesnt get dressed like a l person.

yeaaaah they got a lot of depth to the,.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:35 am

becka- also does the same so her uniform appears on her, turns around and walks forward a bit and locks eyes with dread, is able to create it so he always sees her in her younger form and smiles at him. i have to be going now my dear. doesnt say anymore not wanting to dwellon the emotions and before he can say anything is already out the door like a gust of wind
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:46 am

dread - his face is wide with a smile that fades as she walks out and he closes his mouth shutting the words he was going to say.

okay sorry illl give u a better post tomorrow right now i gotta try to actually sleep for once sooooo which probably wont even happen until like abd hour or two later but im going to try.....
    goodbye friend....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:51 am

i dont really know what to put
    so i gonna wait tomorrow for your input
    night night
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:00 am

Becka- (gets back to the base and fixes self to look cent after taking a shower in her own room and goes to meet with a fee of the scientists)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:50 pm

im drinking ginger ale with popcorn that i literally melted butter and put on it
    my world of healthy foods.

Dread - he showers himself  his air getting all soft and nice again and the clothes materialize onto him and he steps outside the balcony his body misting away into the breeze and reforming in front of someone on their way to work freaking them out but they quickly recover used to him. smirks and struts across the courtyard of the building where she is.

yo can thomas be like watching from another room or something
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:00 pm

Yup he should be

Becka- (leaning over her desk and picks up a file skimming through it picking her hair in a ponytail now and is to distracted her eyes skimming over the paper quickly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:27 pm

yay finished math i wont be pn for long cuz as soon as my dad gets home we going to acmore...then Michael's...then bam o.o

thomas - is watching form another room in which is right next to it but there's a small glass window there and he peaks through the window, his meeting room being occupied with only a few people on the other side but they pay him no attention as he watches Becka deep in though. frowns. he's trying to see what she actually does with her life.
    Dread - drifts right up to the door becka's in and knocks his little knock.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:35 pm

these fire alarms
    wont fucking go off
    im gonna kill someone
    EVERY BEEP MAKES MY HEAD THROB ITS OBNOXIOUS I HAVE TO WEAR FREAKING HEADPHONES
    and my dad isnt home yet. -_- ABHJLDEFSJC;ELRSDSN,MVNBGDJKGFKH.JVPDH;OIFGDLZFS;D KILL SOMEONE
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:39 pm

woah
    ok calm yourself girl
    and thats ok cause tonights the night i map out every single detail of my book
    maybe not every detail
    but im ready
    im cleaning my room and im gonna do a story board
    IM READY

becka- smirks but stays where she is  not facing the door come in please
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:47 pm

lol yay!

Dread - opens the door and walks over and sits on the table she's at. wha' ya you lookin at? leans down looking at the papers smiling since he's close to her.
    thomas - scowls watching them, not knowing why he find them together to be so disturbing.

IM SECONDS AWAY FROM TAKING A HAMMER AND SMASHING ALL OF THEM
    and if the firemen come i gonna be like sorry guys! we have shitty fire alarms you can leave now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:50 pm

sorrry bout the fire alarms... that would be awkward if they came

anyyywaaay yaaaa time to storyboard and finally start like  pro

becka- paces back and forth looking at the file flipping through it. a report, intel brought me this, classified information for just me, so no tattling looks up at him for a second and smirks, to dread she still looks young
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:54 pm

they're so LOUD MY GOD
    i kinda want them to come so that i can let my ear drums breathe

Dread - he stares at her wanting to be as close as he was to her last night but stays quiet about it. classified? whats it about? smirks. is it about the war. its about the war. no its about serena isnt it.
    thomas - wishes he could hear what they're saying.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:36 am