WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  iggy Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:10 am

so im looking up torture methods and i feel like a criminal
    i cant wait to use these in here but some are kind of ... weird

naveah- kisses him back softly thats an odd thing to bring up when your kissing your girlfriend and i never did any of those things but thanks smirks kissing him more
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:20 am

zeppelin - to be honest he only did it so suddenly because he caught a glimse of that question in her eyes and feels a bit guilty but decides it really doesnt matter. breaks away shortly. oh i think you did, you just dont want to admit it. leans in agains cupping her face in his hands.

lol admin was doing the exact same thing before. pretty funny
    LIKE mom- hONEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING COME EAT DINNER
    you - HOLD ON IM READING A GOOD THING ON TORTURE METHODS, ONE MORE MINUTE
    mom - okay fine! wait WHAT

...i can totally imagine that :p

neer - gulps air down again not have thought of that. i dont know...i hope not. do you think? at the same time he's almost relieved if thats the  case.

Dread - pathetic weakling. Becka would laugh at the pain and rip her way to victory.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:32 am

kendal- i have no idea but considering your reactions, she must be going through some severe pain.

serena- suddenly laughs and stops crying you are so pathetic! you worship her, oh god you worship her, you think she is some goddess who is the strongest shifter ever but she is nothing, nothing, she could be crushed at any moment and oh god you are so weak. you are so so weak and you think others are but god you are, how could you ever think that she would even care about you? were do you think she is now? you think shes doing whatever she told you. shakes her head and looks at him smiling no what shes probably doing is a someone not a something laughs loudly and a ittle crazily
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:36 am

naveah- whatever turns on side and head creeps up his chest and then wraps arms around him breathing into his neck and closes eyes
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:39 am

dread - clenches his jaw and speaks loudly and firmly for the guy. Sir!

neer - takes a moment to respond. sometimes i wish neither of us were, or could use this telepthy thing. the connection can be a horrible weakness at times...but i dont think i could go without it either.

zeppelin - smiles warmly and cups the back of her head with his hand so she doesnt have to hold her head there herself, running her fingers through it slowly, resting his chine on top of her head. thank you.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:48 am

guy- looks up at him from discussing with another soldier yes?

naveah-for what? looks up at him confused and smirks slightly cocking her head to the side
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:50 am

zeppelin - shrugs a little his cheeks turning pink which rarely happens. for everything. for forgiving me, for believing in me.

Dread - growls. hurry up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:52 am

serena- heart starts to beat cursing herself for picking at dread when shes in such a compromising situation and the pain in her leg starts to numb her leg

kendal-doesnt say anythin but looks over at him and smiles a tiny bit you guys deserve each other
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:57 am

wait what do you want him to do?

guy- would you like to take over? smirks maybe do some work of your own

naveah- you dont need to thank me ...face softens and smiles at him putting her hand on his cheek if anything i should thank you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:01 am

neer - raises his eyes to meet kendal's, yea? smiles a bit. so are you and strife-silences himself guilt washing over him of all the pain he's caused his brother and sighs lying down in his small little space with his knees up.

zeppelin - raises an eyebrow. really?

we can have him torture and dready ask questionsss

Dread - shakes his head. im going to keep my distance from this rabid thing, but i will. be the one asking questions. and if she doesnt answer them the way i want her too. smiles at serena. then your going to make that happen. Capice?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:07 am

kendal- thank you, but i dont think i could ever deserve strife. smiles softly and kisses the ring on her finger. good night neer leans back and closes eyes

serena- eyes widen and fidgets but seethes in pain and closes eyes again blocking them out you can get through this serena
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:10 am

neer - goodnight. falls asleep with the slightest smile on his face the shivers gone.

Dread - first question. well lets make it simple. tell me somethin about your boyfriend. smiles.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:12 am

naveah- yea, you saved my life multiple times, youe reunited me with my brother, you made my life exciting and out of all of the boyfriends ive had your my fvorite smirks teasingly

guy- whips out a knife every wrong answer is a cut in that pretty little face
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:12 am

serena- he is 20 years old. says unemotionally thats soemthing about him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:20 am

dread - smirks. deciding to break her by going nice and personal but decides to take it slow. good. im glad you're deciding to be smart this time. question number two: can you two currently communicate?

zeppelin - narrows his eyes playfully. are you sayin im just your favorite out of all your other boyfriends? exactly how many boyfriends is this hmm?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:21 am

ugh i need to go but i might be on tommorow so ya
    bye
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:22 am

awww cya
    zelda do you want to continue or wait
    cause idc but i prob gonna go soonish cause im getting kinda tired but not quite now

serena- nope. 

ih ya 2 word answers
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am

one more than

dread - stops circling her standing right in front of her again. 3rd question: How many times has he hit you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:35 am

serena- jerks head back and face becomes confused i-i dont know, that isn't relevant.

bye friend
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:42 am

dread - smiles. and that isnt the correct answer. 

byee
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:21 pm

serena- well i dont know the correct answer sudenly images flash across her min of neer hitting her, beating her to the ground her curling up in a ball and whimpering, a couple of months ago when he shifted and stabbed her with his claw
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:06 pm

Dread - (smiles cruely ) was it a lot?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:05 pm

Serena- (doesn't answer just keeps jaws clenched staring at him with hatred in her eyes)(it wasn't neers fault, it never was ... It wasn't ...was it?) (sleep and food deprivation is started to get to her and remembers neer promising he would come back for her) (he never did ... He lied, no! Stop it, there trying to trick you)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:01 pm

Dread. - (grabs her hair ya king it down so she stands still as she hangs and leans close to her) you really fallin for that biy arent ya? (Laughs) now i se it why becka says your so well stupid. Your in love with someone who doesnt love you someones whos hit you how many times? Screamed at you hurt you. Oh yeah and wheres your little rescuer now huh? Probably lounging after some mission
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:08 pm

serena- stays silent with eyes wide y-your lying, your lying! voice cracks neer would never .. he would never leave me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:11 pm