WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:07 am

crispin - watches them helplessly. then...can we go with you?

sally - resituates herself to get comfortable but not comfortable enough to fall asleep.
    neer - hey sally! there should be a blanket in the backpack over there. grabs the open near him grabbing the blanket since the temperature seem sot be dropping rapidly. figures he might as well share it with kendal for more warmth so he drapes it over both of them after unlatching his leg and leans back on the rock.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:12 am

serena- no .. i dont want anyone else to get hurt. stay here.
    maliha- but-
    serena- i said stay!
    maliha- watches sadly as she walks away till they cant see her anymore as she exits the compound

kendal- hows your leg? leans against rock next to him but shoulder presses a little against his shoulder
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:19 am

neer - talks quietly not minding when she does that. its alright. whatever you did helped. its not killing my nerves anymore..

crispipn - i hope she stays safe... gulps looking at maliha for reassurance he doesn't think he's going to get.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:24 am

kendal- mmmhmmm no problem, it was easy stays silent for a bit but then wonders out loud do you love serena?

maliha- looks at him and sighs but nods. picks him up gently theres nothing we can do, come on
    serena - runninng until i feel like being her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:28 am

neer - smiles just feeling warm thinking about her. yeah, i do...and i don't think thats something that can simply go away. she's strong...sarcastic...her smile along with that hair is beautiful...especially when she's being really sweet--trails off realizing he sort of zoned out thinking about her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:37 am

kendal- ya your in love all right. chuckles and looks over at him feeling happy that hes happy. i was just thinking .. when serena and i faced dread ... i think he showed her something about you, im not sure though, it was really odd ... at one point, he did something to her. i dont know but she looked the same but its like she was a child ... she was just on the ground like she couldnt get out of something, any idea what that could have been?

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:39 am

neer - his bones go stiff not wanting to think about that and all the times he's seen serena in pain and how much he wishes he could make it stop. the cage...oh god serena the cage...shakes his head. no.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:42 am

kendal- huh ok, it was just shutters thinking about it bad. ive never seen her act like that, well i havent even seen many people acting like that, but she seemed fine afterwards, probably because she had to help me. smiles a tiny bit. you guys are really lucky you have each other, it must be cool to be able to read someone mind and be that close to someone
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:52 am

neer - yeah it bring closer o another level...smiles but we can't hide a thing from each other..i mean normally you can at least try to close off your mind but with us its just useless. good and a bad thing. you and strife...must be able to pretty much read each others minds by now anyway. smirks a little his spirits not as low anymore.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:04 am

kendal- yea we sort of can. smiles but feels an ache in her chest where strife should be. i just want to get back, I'm worried about him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:07 am

neer - nods. we'll get out of here....dont worry. leans his head back on the rock sinking down a little pulling the blanket up and yawning.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:08 am

kendal- nods and leans back closing eyes night neer.

you tired?
    im not but i feel like i should be sleeping
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:13 am

nope. o.o but u can go to sleep if u want I'm probably gonna hit it soon so i don't loose the day tomorrow :P

neer - night kendal. smiles slightly. and after a few long minutes of silence h leans down and kisses her forehead his eyes closed, whispering but thinking she's already asleep. sweet dreams.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:19 am

ok i gonna try to sleep now
    wish me luck

kendal- peeks one eye open and smiles thinking your just a big softy aren't you, you jsut want what everyone else wants, you jsut want to be loved. quickly leans up and pecks his cheek night night. then settles back down and closes eyes actualy trying to sleep
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:25 am

neer - his whole body feels warm and happy and he closes his eyes and falls asleep easily.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:06 am

sleeeppysss
    ok whatdoya want to do now?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:07 pm

Sereee ree

Sally - (had fallen asleep herself)
    Neer - (he cold wakes him up thinking its gotta be 30 degrees and he isnt wearing much since his vest burned off and his shirt is in shreds. Wishes a perk of being a shifter kwpt him warm. Looks ocer at kendal whos still asleep and forces himself to his feet becoming stiff and shivery in the cold. Opens his backpack his hands shakig and takes out the matches a quickly gathers stuff around the small room including the excess wood to make a small fire and as soon as hes got it going he sits eight in front of it. His shirt still hangs around his neck. Hogh he all has muscle his body has gotten a little skinnier taking on a weird tint.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:17 pm

kaay

serena- right now in the city of teronto and has been trying to contact neer but has no luck. walks into a hair salon knowing shes going to have to disguise herself more. uh hello.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:38 pm

man standing at the small front desk. he has short black hair thats spiked in the back and flops over in a mohawk in the front with pink freckly skin. 24 years.

man - looks up with a smile on his face. did you have an appointment scheduled or are you just shown up now?  because if you just walked in i could take you. unless you want a certain hairdresser. because the rest are busy.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:55 pm

serena- no i just came in now ... and yes, this needs to be quick anyway. walks in more. i want all of my hair off. i jsut want you to chop it all off
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:00 pm

guy - looks kind of stunned for a moment. but its so, pretty, why would you---shakes his head. I'm sorry, I'm sorry its your hair. shrugs and grins a little. all right. if thats watch want. let me wash it first. leads her over to the washy thingy and washes it and now her hair is all wet and heavy and he wheels her over to the haircut station and bOOM READY TO GO. starts clipping huge chunks off but not all the way yet, just so its easier to cut it. so...any particular way you want it?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:07 pm

serena- hmmm. like i want it to ... smiles for real for just a second remembering her dad and how he used to wear it. i want it sort of shaved on the sides and maybe longer on the top

lok serena's the first one to get an undercut
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:14 pm

guy - raises his eyebrows and smiles since thats what his looks like when he doesn't gel it. like an undercut? grins. your gonna gorgeous. clips some of her hair up and takes out the buzzer.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:20 pm

serena- also can you dye the top part black .. or brown i dont care something dark. watches him clip off her getting longer hair and feels sad but also does happy, since its annoying
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:26 pm

guy - alright well if you knew me, you'd know i would go for the black all the way. so you good with haven black on the top? starts buzzing it on the other side.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:49 am