WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:27 pm

serena- ya, that sounds fine. winces as the buzzing rings in her ears but stays still 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:32 pm

guy - finishes the buzzing and lets the clipped hair falls back down so that it covers all the  buzz and starts to snip away at it making it shorter. so what made you wanna go this short? its quite a drastic change from your last cut.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:38 pm

serena- laughs lightly feeling herself loosen up, while blocking out all thoughts of neer not being able to even think about him right now my hair used to be down to my ankles so ive had many haircuts in my day, and well, im leaving i thought it would be good for a new start, new look ya know?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:45 pm

guy - smiles. i know watch mean. new is always good. i mean a few minutes ago you were beautiful, but when I'm done with you, your gonna look sexy. laughs as he comes around to the front. want any bangs? or you want it short up here to. i could make it piecey if you know what i mean.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:48 pm

serena- feels a little flattered but almost rolls eyes hum ... no i dont really no what you mean. smiles nervously. but bangs sound good thinking i need something to cover my face
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:00 pm

guy - alrighty. starts cutting away but making it so it will lie nice since her hair is a little wavy. 
    girl at another station- Cath! we have a mother customer!
    guy now known as Cath - rolls his eyes. its your turn Alexa, do it yourself!. you hear a grunt from the girl but she doesn't say anything. turns back to serena. sorry bot that. ah where were we...ah yes. continues with her bangs.  so you were saying you don't know what i mean? well i don't know what you mean by saying you don't know what i mean. because clearly what i mean is that your very sexy. and i assume with this face you already have someone special.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:04 pm

serena- smirks well uh, thats a bit foreward but uh sure.doesnt really trust him enough to say yes she does also i meant i didnt know what you emant by peicey chuckles lightly but thank you for the compliments
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Cath - oh. clears his throat holding back as smile. whups. well don't worry bout that you don't need to know. takes a step back inspecting his work. alright. dying time. and for this since I'm such a wonderful person. i going to keep you form seeing yourself until its all done starting ...now. whips her around in the chair having her face the other way as he gets the supplies and such all ready. 

I'm enjoying this.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:10 pm

serena- all right then. watches him work with interest and wants to reach up and touch her hair, her neck feeling cold. 

i have to go soon
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:14 pm

aw ok o.o

Cath - takes out a bottle and other stuff and does this stuff that you do when your only dying part of it :P
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:18 pm

not yet, but like at soonish
    i can drop off the movie on the way there

serena- how much will this cost?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:22 pm

Cath - how much you got? says lightly as he works.

oh yay! ok. you going to movies? i might end up just going to see frozen tomorrow with my sisseh
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:24 pm

serena- enough to pay for this so whatever it is, youll get money

ok, well ugh i wanna invite you (technically i just did) but if you going to see it tomorrow then ya know i odt want you to see it twice
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:28 pm

but i was just gonna go tomorrow if u didn't have room in your car which now I'm assuming you do ^^
    plus i have a free ticket for myself
    BUT AH YOUR CARD ISNT DONE and i trying to do something cute hehehehe

Cath - normally he'd charge about 100 dollars for that much hair being taken off plus the coloring but he just smiles not even thinking of that kind of drawn to serena. 20 bucks and we're good. smiles pulling up a chair in front of her. we have to let that sit in your hair for a bit.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:30 pm

if you wanna come come nooow come over and be with me friend

ooh this boy is drawn to serree

serena- alright. looks up really wanting to see it and then looks back at him and pulls off backpack pulling out 20 bucks here ya go
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Cath - takes it putting it into his pocket. thank you. looks back lat her. so you traveling now?

hehehe
    okaaay can i like give you your present after cause i gotta finish this first. o.o
    I SHALL COME
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:52 pm

serena- ya im going a few places but ill probably head back up here soon.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:59 pm

Girl who has said something earlier to Cath
    girl - walks over since her customer has left. so what kind cut did she come from?
    cath - smiles. should have seen it, it was LONG and apparently it was even longer before.
    girl - doesn't look impressed. and you wanted it like that? says it in a kind of "ew" way to serena, with her arms crossed.
    cath - raises an eyebrow at the girl. excuse me, you don't insult customers. looks like he's ready to punch her. especially when they clearly have more taste than you.
    girl - eyes widen. excuse me? least I make my customers looks pretty. this is why salons should only have straight men.

hehe salon drama
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:22 pm

holy crap there is this amazing video on tumble, i reblogged it watch it

serena- scuze me. clears through and says casually. first off keep your homophobic comments to yourself and secondly im sorry that you are branded by the patriarchy and only think that women can have long hair to be pretty and im sorry i dont fit your deluted and frankly a little bit sexist opinion but its my hair so back the f**k off
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:31 pm

cath - stares at both of them looking back and forth and smiles. wish there more more women like you around. says to serena and the other girl rolls her eyes and walks away. and by the way I'm not gay. well i mean I've definitely thought about how hot some guys are but I've never actually dated any. says with a grin as he stands up. alright i think your ready to finish this up. works quickly using stuff to dry it and washing the excess out and doing stuff.

ok gonna be slow
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:39 pm

DAMN RIGHT WORLD WOMEN RIGHT THERE
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:41 pm

YA I WAS LIKE YA YOU GO YOU GOOOO

serena- smirks but says nothing else can i see?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:49 pm

WOOT WOOT

Cath - waaaaait one minuuuute-. blow dries it making it look nice and finally turns off the blow drier and spins her around so she can see. boom.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:57 pm

i think u should draw sereerees new hair or do a sereeree timeline of hair
    anything for sereeree hair

serena- woah. hands move up and pulls hand through the floppy hair its .. perfect smiles widely and looks up at him thank you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:00 pm

Cath - your very welcome, smiles. and here's the places card in case you come here again. smiles handing her the card even though he knows she'll probably never use it, but he wrote his number on the back of it. go have fun with that cut. it looks beautiful.

hmm i sort of already just did her HEHEHEE

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:05 pm