WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:10 pm

I WANNA SEEEEE O MY GOODNEESSS

serena- stands up and smiles brightly at him thanks for all the sweet compliments, your really nice. puts backpack back on 

i think i have to say it again
    THANK YOU FRIEND FOR BEING PEEEERRRFEEECTCCTT
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:13 pm

OH MY GOD
    I CANT BELIEVE YOU GOT ME THIS
    NO
    THANK YOU PERFECT BEST FRIEND
    YOUR AWESOME
    NOW I HAVE TO MAKE YOUR PRESENT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY EVEN BETTER
    WAAAAAAHHHHILOVEYOUWAAAAAAHHHH
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:15 pm

OH MY GOD AND IT HAS CLINTASHA
    YES
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:26 pm

Hehehe

Cath -(smiles standing up as well) nice meeting you---sorry i never caught your name

Neer - (moves tao closer to he fire afraid he'll freeze to death in his state and keeps and eye on kendal and sally)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:31 pm

i send you a virtual hug for being amazing

serena- figures he isnt some yes person and just smile serena, im serena

tao- is still unconcsious
    kendal- sleeping with her hand tightly around her necklace
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Cath - be safe serena. Its a cruel world out there. (Says with a slight smile and then starts saeeping up the hair cleanin the station for the next person)

Neer - (keeps eying to contact serena but cant and runs a frustrated hajd through his soot filled hair) (mumbles to self) we should get moving soon
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:41 pm

and i shall not decline this virtual hug.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:47 pm

serena- trust me. smirks at him while walking out thinking im one of the cruel things i know walks out and flips up hoodie as it starts to rain more. looks around on the street while crosing it and finds a car rental place and rents a cheap little beat up car and hops in and drives away

better not
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:11 pm

i am totally using Cath later on

neer - cant stand feeling so stir crazy anymore and stands up shaking sally's shoulder so she can wake up slowly and then doing the same to kendal. hey we should get going.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:49 pm

kendal- wakes up quickly and nods your right, tao?
    tao- is awake but still cant move and tries to move fingers but cant and eyes dart at her trying to speak but feels like his brain is frozen thinks: help me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:55 pm

WHAT BOUT SEREEREE

neer - frowns. you can't move at all can you....sighs. I'm gonna have to carry you guys aren't i frowns. doesn't want kendal applying more weight to her ankle and obviously sally isn't going to be able to walk barely at all.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:57 pm

kendal- if your strong enough, i can walk
    tao- is able to glare at her
    kendal- shut up ok you cant say nothing

serena- is literally speeding towards the border and slows down whenever she sees a suspicious car but knows there isnt any yes around here so keeps going
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:07 am

neer - yeah. ill be alright. rubs his hands together not looking forward to leaving the fire. 
    sally - are we ...almost out of here?
    neer - i hope.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:13 am

kendal- pulls out a map i think so ... we crossed here traces finger along map so now were here. we should be almost out limps over to tao and takes his wrist pulling him up come on tao, ill carry you

serena- driving ill do her when she gets to  a rest stop
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:29 am

oookk

neer - no. says sternly standing up. your not carrying him. your carrying you back pack and tao's and nothing more. help them onto my back. slips his pack on since it'll disappear and come back when he transforms and he morphs into a very large white wolf the size of a full grown horse. lies down so that she can reach his back easily.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:32 am

kendal- sighs but brings tao over and sits him up on neers back. wait grbs a rope out of her pack and wraps it around tao and then around neers wolf body so he stays on and then helps sally on and holds there backpacks good?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:47 am

neer - nods his big furry head and raises to his feet walking slowly towards the tunnel so kendal can walk at an easy pace.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:51 am

kendal- ruffles inebtween his ears and walks while holding out flashlight
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:58 am

neer - slowly treads upwards

i think its sereree time
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:03 am

wow fine

serena- somewhere closish to the border stopped at a rest stop and is inside with beanie over hr new hair and a big jacket on with baggy pants and combat boots, doesnt feel at all like ehrself but is quietly sipping at a drink while surveying the surrondings and trying to contact neer. gets back into the car and drives to border were she gives them a fake passport and is allowed to cross over to america, seattle actually

doing a new tox thing so will be slow
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:11 am

ur enjoying that tox aren't you Razz

should i be a a few yes ppl or something?

dude I'm really liking this rappers songs lol and thats pretty weird me liking rap. but its pretty good.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:13 am

sure how bout they try to capture her but they no match for my sereeree

also ya no i liekt o draw tox ok leave me alone

serena- a couple miles later looks out rearview mirror and sees a yes car following her seriously already? i just got back here and already im being pulled over for questioning
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:20 am

girl soldier - if she doesn't pull ove ron her own we'll make her pull over. (snorts in disgust)
    guy soldier - isn't this the girl we're supposed to capture?
    girl - yes, but i want to make sure sits her first.

hehe

poop ok i gtg now ssssorry bye
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:21 am

serena- sighs lets get this over with. pullso ver to the side of the rode and sits on gun ready to pull it out

awww k
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:08 pm

girl - smirks. thats what i thought. pulls in behind her rental car and gets out with another boy soldier  with her, the other two waiting by the car with their ak-74's ready to make sure everything stays in order. she walks to the driver's window with her gun clearly visible in her hand. identify yourself. hands where i can see them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:19 am