WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 37 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  iggy Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:38 pm

naveah- smiles up at him and cup his face with her hands and watches his epaceful face thinking of how handsome he is
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16 - Page 37 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #16

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:46 pm

dread - hides a smirk. did she have the same pretty face you have?

zeppelin - mutters to himself. i could stay like this forever.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:49 pm

serena- flinches and thinks no she was even more beautiful 
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:49 pm

naveah- giggles aw come on you dont like me that much do you?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:00 pm

Dread - raises an eyeborw at her sudden silence. i can imagine her face. all bloodied and dead...

zeppelin - what if i do? raises his head opening his eyes to look at her his face calm and content. what if...finishes the sentence in his head but he falters. what if i said i love you? ... oh my god what the f**k did that come form. are you serious zep? you cant possibly tell the girl that after she's been through so much because of you and your stupid habits.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:02 pm

serena- shut up! shut UP! tears sting her eyes remembering becka showing her images of her dead parents, both of them bloody and they both looked like they suffered
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:03 pm

naveah- blinks at him oblivious what if you what?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:09 pm

zeppelin - gulps. um...i uh.. forgot what i was going to say. pulls away from her swinging his lgs around the bed and standing up. he pulls on the old worn out jacket knowing it wont be enough for the harsh weather up here. im gonna run out and get a few things. his hands fumble over the zipper getting all jittery again.

dread - throws the knife at her with wicked speed and it plunges through the skin of her uper left arm. im sorry what?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:11 pm

serena- cries out and more tears stream down her face not yet being used to the pain and blurts out a random fact of her mom not wanting to be hurt anymore she looked like me ok she looked like me!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:11 pm

naveah- oh uh ok. isnt sure if she did something wrong ill see you then
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:21 pm

zeppelin - slips on his shoes and throws her a quick smile before leaving closing the door behind him. he weaves his way through the large building and asks the people if theres a place he can buy things in town, despite what they offer him. takes a cab into a busy town, now about afternoon. tries to sort out his thoughts on the way there. its not fair if your going to constanly be doing this to her, confusing her and all. make up your mind and go with it. its not gonna go on like this forever. frowns.

dread - oooh see? that wasnt too hard mist curls from his hands yanking the knife from her arm, not being very gentle about it. next question.  where when and how did your parents' lives end. smiles
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:23 pm

serena- breathing is short and winces when he pulls the knife out w-when i was 11 my parents were killed by b-becka, i dont know how and i dont know where
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:24 pm

naveah- puts shirt back on and pulls covers around her and wants to distract herself from whats been going on so turns on tv
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:38 pm

Dread - grins. how did Becka kill them hmm?

zeppelin - thanks the driver and pays him and hops out onto the nice calm streets, where there on many people shopping but not a ton like the major cities. he rubs his arms his teeth chattering. he strolls along first making a stop for some food, then he stops in a clothing store since he's going to need a better coat. knows naveah is going to need one too so he spends a little time in that store before getting a (meh heheh i literally just looked up types of coats, thats sad) black double, breasted pea coat for himself that goes just past his butt and is nice and warm, that fits his slim body nicely, spending a bit too much time admiring himself, and knowing naveah's size well by now, gets her a very nice coat as well thats a very deep dark purple. starts heading back glad for the distraction but his mind wonders back to his previous thoughts.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:42 pm

awww zeppy

afk shower

naveah- watches the tv bit keeps pursing her lips wondering what zeppelin was going to say, suddenly it feels like her whole body is drenched in water and thinks oh god ... what if he was going to say he loves me?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:43 pm

serena- i- i dont know, she changed it everytime she showed me .... so i dont know!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:44 pm

oooh that reminds me i have to take a shower as well ... hmmm afk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:48 pm

yeaaa i do too...i guess i should now...-_-

and awww naveah ^^ lol

zeppelin - about an two hours has gone by since he's been gone, and its late afternoon when he gets back. he stops in front of their door for a moment wearing his new coat biting his lip kicking himself mentally. why are you hesitating? stop hesitating. idiot just go in it aint that damn hard.

DREAD - ROLLS HIS EYES AND THE MIST STARTS CURLING AROUND HER AGAIN. TELL ME THESE STORIES.

oh whups caps.
    sorry bout that
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:11 pm

naveah- hears someone outside the door and for a moment tenses but realizes its zeppelin but doesnt say anything, has constructed a little fort out of blankts and pillows and for the last 2 hours has actually been crying thinking about the people who have died but she looks fine now
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:16 pm

zeppelin - turns the knob of the door after slipping the room key in and out and pushes it open closing it behind him walking into the room and stops looking around confused and smiles at the fort. everything she does, every little detail is really starting to sink in and its kind of scaring him how fast he seems to be falling in love with her, feeling more jittery then ever slightly bouncing on his heels not even noticing. puts the bags down. i uh got some stuff.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:16 pm

serena- when he says that almost throws up trying to block out everything. remembers when she could barely handle telling neer about her aunt but the iamges of her parents death were the absolute worse. shuts eyes and literally blocks him out, her whole body feeling numb not caring if they torture jsut does not want to reopen the wounds of those memories
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:17 pm

naveah- smiles at him and nods i see, i like your coat. fits you well. cocks head to the side and smirks at him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:27 pm

Zeppelin - (blushes and slaps himself mentally for the thousandth time)(this never happened before ! Whats so different now!)th-thanks (grins.) i got you something (pulls pt the nice coat for her and shrugs ) figured youd need one as well

Dread - aww whats weong wit serena is she inside her sad little head crying dor herself ?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:32 pm

naveah- that was sweet of you. slips out of her little fort and takes the coat slipping it on it fits
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:33 pm

serena- doesnt say anything because she cant even hear him, one of the scenarios creeping into her mind but literally shuts down her mind like you would a system and eyes stare blankly at him and her breathing slows, her mind now a vortex of nothing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 am