WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:50 pm

Kendal- (Breaths quietly and watches him and stretches up so it's easier. Softly brushes his face with her hand and starts to undue the buttons of his shirt)

Whatcha drawing
    Might be slow '
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Strife as a lil kid comic
    With a brief bit of neer maybe
    Kind of depressing

Strife - (smirks and slowly shimeys it down to her waist and then leans down his breathe brushin her skin as he pulls it down her legs)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:09 am

Why are babies shard to draw
    I'm drawing the thing I feel bad since I'm copying the idea but I had to ketrife it yo
    But nooooo oh my god baby strifey

Kendal- (breathes in and breath gets caught and just stares at him, drinking in the sight of him. Breath quickens as she feels him brush against her skin and slips off his shirt)

Last edited by Admin on Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:12 am

Strife - (pulls it off the end of her feet and looks back up at her teasingly) would you like me to hand the dress back up?

Lol i dont care i wanna see the THING
    And yeaaa neers a creepy child lol fun to draw though
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 am

Kendal- it s a very expensive dress. (smirks) but no, get over here.

The thiing
    Ok I am super proud of my strife like you have no idea and he is holding a little mini strife!
    Hehe Creepy neer
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:25 am

Wait lol u made strife holding... A strife?
    Damn im lost

Strife - (smirks and crawls back up on top of her then quickly flops beside her wih his arms under his head, eyes closed and speaks quietly) mk. Night.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:34 am

No no no see the little kid he's holding looks like him since ts a boy, they have the same hair, so I call him mini strip esince he don't got a name. Momma kenz has a braid and dark circles under her eyes from being a momma.
    I literally poured all my talent out in drawing strife sp Kendal and baby ketrife sort of suck

Kendal- excuse me? (smirks then shrugs) fine food night (throws covers over her and buries uder then feeling cold since all she's wearing is a bra and underwear)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:39 am

Strife - (chuckles and stands up to take his pants off before crawling under the covers next to kendal and pulling her into him.)

Geeeeeeeey i wanna see so bad
    Lol what are they doig? Like they just atanding there or the sitting?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:41 am

KEndal-(curls up into him and listens to his heart beating. Rests hand against wear his heart is and closes eyes. Thinks: if this ever stops. I stop)

I finished it sort of quickly, I could go over it but ...
    Want me to send you a picture?
    They sitting
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:47 am

I am srsly just proud of that strife. If that isn't what strife looks like I don't even care I am proud of it.
    I hope it sends my iPod is being weird
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am

Strife - (one hand stays securely on the back of kendals head, the other around he back. Closes his eyes and his breathing slows. Whispers) i love you kendal.

They so adorrrable!!!
    And yes yes yes
    But if u already sent iiit
    It didnt work -_-
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:03 am

Ugh grrr sry it's being weird but like strif eke the only good one, I'm gonna fix Kendal up tomorrow

Kendal- (breathes deeply and tightens hold around him) I love you strife (matches her breathing with his heart beat )

Ugh god why did I do that.
    HEhehe when she feels his heart stop.
    Oh joy. This will be fun.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:08 am

If this were like a manga
    Wed have the prologue of him being shot down
    And then the readers get up to this and they all like OH NO IT HAS TO BE AN OMEN
    hehehe IT WILL STOP KENDAL
    MUHAHAHABABA

strife  - (falls asleep within a minute his body exausted from everything that day , but his grip on kendal doesnt loosen)

Did u do it in ur sketchbook?
    Darn im gonna be rly tired tomorrow and im still not done this comic
    POOPSHIZZDILL
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:12 am

Yes sir I did and AHHH YOUR RIGHT HAHAHAHAHAA KENDAL YOU GONNA BE SAD SOON. ACTUALLY MORE SUICIDAL THEN SAD BUT ... Oh my gosh this is so depressing all ready

Kendal- ( listens to him breathing and smiles and then quickly falls asleep)

I wanna see comic ... Bring comic in and make me happy cuz I scared for tomorrow. I got to do broadcast!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:20 am

More like make u depressed its not gonna be a heppy comic
     But it not even done i didnt even get to the part where dadeo beats up strifer the stripper and then i gonna have him run away and curl up in a corner and CRY MUHAHAHA dang thats mean
    And seriously dont worry about it i didnt even remember like much of what to do and she helped us and it was really easy. I mean for now were all just doing the easy stuff sooo 
    Who u working with?

Okaay well i gonna go and TRY to sleep
    BRING THE THING TOMORROW
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:26 am

Ugh but my SKETCHBKKK IS HUGE
    working with Courtney
    Yay I hope she helps cause I scared out of my mind.
    Also swwwwww my gosh whyyy poor strifers. Don't worry bby strife one day you'll get a girlfriend and she will protect you cuz she cool. But you also cool. You go bby strife, you go.
    GOODNIGHT LITTLE GIRL

MUAHAHAHAH
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:15 am

can it still fit in your bookbag?....if u like try hard lol
    oh with courtney, then it wont even be awkward, thats why i didnt mind having delaney my first day :P
    and yea she helps you if u dont remember, i mean she cant expect us to remember EVERY SINGLE thing
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:25 am

okaaaaay. still nervous. ughhh
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:54 pm

Kendal- (whiles sleeping st 5:30 in the morning feels her head suddenly starts to hurt so wakes up. Eyes open but all they see is darkness sinc dstrife is sort of encasing her in his arms. Closes her eyes as the pain starts to go away but then she feels nauseated and feels her mouth get dry. Slips out from strife's grasp and throws on a random sweat shirt. Staggers over to the abthroom holding stomache and tries to see enr way through ghe apartment. Leans against door to bathroom and doesn't even turn on light s before closing the doors and throwing up in the toilet)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:35 pm

Strife - (shifts in the bed his arms subconsciously looking for kendal. Wakes up barely) kendal?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:38 pm

Kendal-(groans quietly and slumps against wall and whipes face. Starts to cough but tries to be quiet not wanting to wake strife. Coughs into her elbow and sees a little bit of blood on it and stiffens. Rubs temples trying to get away the aching pain in her head.)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Strife - (sits up in the bed worried and speaks a little louder) kendal?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Kendal- (hears his voice and covers ears, every little sound echoing in her mind. Breaths heavily and croaks out) over here (speaks so quietly and flushes the toilet so he wont have to see what happened)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:37 pm

Sry that im being rly slow

Strife - (slowly swings his legs over the bed rubbing his eyes walking to the bathroom in just boxers. His eyes are ready adjusted and he doesn't want to be blinded so he keeps the lights off. Leans against the doorframe with his hand.) Hey whats up?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:39 pm

kendal- cowers in the darkness not wanting him to see her. im f-fine just go back to sleep. covers mouth and gags like shes going to puke again

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:19 pm