WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Strife - (can easily tell that shes not fine and that somethings clearly wrong. Turns on the lights squinting, but his blue eyes finally adjust. Bites his lip when he sees her like that and crouches down in front of her and speaks softly) what happened.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:54 pm

kendal- doesnt meet his eyes and nods her head down so hair falls in her face so he wont see her. i- i dont feel good. i j-j-just feel a little s-sick
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:03 pm

Strife - (reaches forward pressing the back if his hand to her forehead.) ... Your burnin up... Alright im gonna make hou feel better come on. (Slips arms under her and picks her eup brining her back over to the bed and setting her down on top of the sheets) be right back. (Goes back into the bathroom and takes a handtowl drenching it with cold water and ringing it out)(thinks to himself: this is probably from the m.o.r.... What if it gets worse.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:10 pm

kendal- shivers and pulls sweat shirt over knees and rubs eyes. i-im ok. takes shallow breaths and closes eyes tightly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:15 pm

Strife - (comes back with the cloth in his hands) your not ok kendal. Shut up and let me help you. (Doesnt mean it in a mean way as he folds the cloth leaning kendal back against the pillows and putting it across her forehead. Then pulls all of the sheets to her aide piling them up on top of her the only thing in his eyes is worry as he looks closely at kendals every move) little better?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:20 pm

kendal- yea. nods half heartedly. i told you im fine now. lifts arms up to her mouth and coughs quietly and swallows the blood that comes up so strife doesnt see it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:29 pm

Strife - (stares at her longer sitting on the ege of the bed beside her) your lying
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:31 pm

kendal- gives him a small smile. thanks for your concern but im ok. everything going to be ok.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:38 pm

Strife - (doesnt believe her for a second) you sure? Maybe we should take you to the medi..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:42 pm

kendal- no. im sure ill be fine. dont worry about me ok? reaches out and lightly touches his cheek and draws away. sorry i woke you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:48 pm

Strife - (sighs and nods) wake me up if anything happens though ok? (Walks around the other aide of the bed lying down on top of the few covers on his side) alright?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:50 pm

kendal- alright. turns off the light and looks up at ceiling but knows she wont get any sleep
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Strife - (is asleep within seconds going to sleep hoping kendal will be ok)

Hey so are u gonna have tao have symptoms of that disease?
    And im just saying this happenedd
    Fox - (sleeps soundly and silently beside tao in the second bedrook with two beds, shopping bags dropped on the floor beside the bed)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:13 pm

okkaaay. he.ll guilt her into going to medical tomorrow
    and i dont have to post anything for them but ... ma cutiiiesss
    tao- sleeps quitly for once, on his stomach with head looking the other way but one hand is grabbing onto foxs shirt

kendal- stares up at ceiling and then at clock. its almost time to get up anyway. quietly gets up and slips on normal clothes. neatly remakes the bed on her side and silently thanks strife and kisses his forehead. grabs key to door and walks out of room roaming the hallways
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:22 pm

Oooawwww i love these four

Fox - (takes a deep loud breathe and his body shifts almost upsidedown and his head rests on taos lower stomach and his knees are hugging his chest with his feet up on the pillow)
    Tehe

Strifers- (sleey sleepy sleepy)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:32 pm

ugh i reading back when kendal and strife met and ifigured out what i want to draw next and i like cannot believe how bad iwas at roleplaying abck then its painful

kendal- walks along through hallway then stops and remembers something. goes out to the bustle of soldiers just getting up and sees the car neer and them came in and opens it up and grabs the midnight black sword. stares at it and smirks this is a stupid weapon

tao- sleeps quietly and bens so hes leanign around him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Daaaaaw
    Fox and tao are killing me
    And theyre JUST SLEEPING
    Leo - (had woken up from a nightmare that had been repeating itself lately and goes into the bathroom to just wash up his face. Finishes and sees tao and fox through the opposite door of the bathroom and walks into the other room and smiles at them watching them both sleep peacefully) 
    Fox - (sleeps quietly occasionally whimpering in his sleep while his hands lay on top of taos stomach)

Geez its been a while since that sword
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:49 pm

i know
    ugh they are adorable its just stop guys
    leooooo your bro is gaaaay.
    and we love it

tao- hands curls around his shirt but doesnt move for once. his hands touch his bare stomach but by accidnet

kendal- stares at it and shuts door. holds the sword up. wouldnt it be easier just to shoot someone kendal? sees her reflection in the polished steel and glares at it. i know how you like to freak out and ruin everything but im seriously asking you to stop. stop being so reckless for once and just use your brain. gaze softens and lightly pricks her fingers on the tip of the sword. sighs and and then stares abck at her reflection. if someone ... if anyone gets hurt on your call i will end you. says simply and walks abck to building
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:55 pm

Oh shit kendal

OH MY FLUFFING GOD THEIR LAUGHS LEVIS AND ERWINS 
    I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THEYRE SAYING
    OH MY GOD
    ITS JUST A FREAKIG LAUGHS CALL DOWN
    BUT I CANT

fox - (sighs in his sleep snuggling closer to tao)
    Leo - (rolls his eyes and chuckles leaving the room and going back to his bed curling up under the covers afraid to have the dream again)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:11 am

OH MY GOD YOU SAW THAT WASN'T IT PERFECT IT'S LIKE I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THOSE TWO LAUGHING ANS THEN THEY JSUT DO
    THERE WAS ONE WITH ALL LEVI LAUGHING AND IT WAS THE MOST ADORABLE FUNNY LAIGH EVER I WANTED TO CRY

Kendal- (goes back into there room and throws the sword on a chair but it doesn't make a sound cralws into bed next to strife and pulls covers over herself. Goes closer to strife and puts a hand on his stomach sort of needing his warmth right now)

Tao- (a slight smile flickers across his face then is gone and they continue sleeping)

Morning?
    And haha Kendal that's payback for being a buttard (well I made you a buttard) in the beginning
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:19 am

GAAAAH YES
    and there was this picture and it was like two panels the first one of a boy with hair like strife..lol and its a black silloiette with red letrers all aeound the back of like depressing and failure stuff
    Then the second panel is the boy and a girl and the background is happy
    Ketrife
    Ketrife
    Ketrife

Strife - (arms automatically wrap around her as he continues to sleep)
    NOW MORNING

Strife -  (rubs kendals back) how you feel?
    Fox- (knows its morning but doesnt make any sign that hes awake still asleep with his head on his stomach curled up next to taos body breathing steadily his breathe brushing against taos stomach)
    Leo - (has been up for the past hour playing call of duty on mute)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:25 am

Actually yea I SAW THAT TO and I was like should I do that cause it was so KETRIFE
    like all the depressing letters then the girl comes and it's like: her.
    Just kill me
    But now I can't find it. I wanted to be a copier and do it since I JSUT copy junk now

Tao- (usually would hate having someone be this close to him especially while he's sleeping but once he wakes up immediately knows its fox and smiles. Reaches up and trails fingers down his back)

Kendal- better (sighs and keeps eyes closed) but I think I'll call in sick today. I need someone to take care of me though. (smirks)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:31 am

Strife - (smirks right back at her) but kend, all of those boys are probably counting on me to come since we all get along so well. (Says sarcastically)

Who cares its adorablee think i saved it to meh camera roll

Fox - (tries to hold in a whimper but it doesnt work and he squirms a little bit at his touch)
    Leo - (looks at the time 7:00am. And turns iff the console exausted but not wanting to sleep)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:37 am

Kendal- I know and now they like you so much more since you got a smoking girlfriend ( giggles and breathes in his scent deeply)

Tao- ( eyes open a bit and stares Down at him. Rns hands through foxs hair absentminded)

Well I wasn't on my iPod since its a totally broken. Ppooo
    Might go randomly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:43 am

Strife - (smiles) damn right i do.

Fox - (smikes And opens his eyes a little looking at tao and mumblig into his stomach) morninn.
    Leo - (quickly trows a jacket iver his new uniform and quickly leaves the room)
    Okeey

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:02 am