WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  iggy Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:14 pm

So can we just say they at the hotel

Naveah- (hoppes out) I'm tired (yawns)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:17 pm

Bri- (nods and grabs bag and gets out)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Zero - ya im fine (smiles)
    Leo - (shrugs and doesnt answer picking at his food)
    Fox - if they do just tell us and we'll beat em up
    Zero - ya right you mean we will you wont.
    Fox - i-- yea your right
    Strife - (sighs and mumbles) god dont start looking for fights

Yeesh

Zeppelin - (hops out after decimus) same here
    Cleff - alright well you (points to naveah) and bri will share a room and the three of us will two. 
    Zeppelin - (mumbles) ugh
    Cleft - (walks into hotel and gets the keys)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Kendal- (sits down and takes strife's hand) yes please dont, only best some one up if you have to
    Tao- (stays silent and continues eating)
    Sam- (pats zeros back and)

Bri- I'll take my own room, I'll pay for it. Sorry nav
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:28 pm

I'll make mine soon but I'm still thinking of it

Naveah- itsok you need you space (hugs her quickly and they get there rooms ) goodnight (smiles and goes into room)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:34 pm

Cleff - (glances at bri before going into their room)
    Zeppelin - ill be right back.. Gonna ask front desk something...
    Decimus - yea ik sure thats what your doing (follows cleff in closing the door on zep)
    Zeppelin - (narrows eyes at the door then comes behins naveah in a srint before she goes into her room hugging her from behind)

Mk take yer time

Leo. - yea yea i know
    Fox - (checks watch) lunch is over in five
    Zero - i didnt have a full day (smiles)
    Strife - (sighs) well i do (gets up throwing his stuff out and comes back to give kendal a kiss on the cheek)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:44 pm

Bri- (crawls into the bed and shuts off all the lights, collapses on the bed and pulls covers over her head)

Kendal- byeee (smiles as he goes and sighs) well I have to go, I have more training (ruffles zeros hair as she goes)
    Tao- (watches them gl)
    Sam- I have another class see ay guys (goes)
    Tao- (waves and throws stuff out and comes back) I had a half day.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:52 pm

fox - smiles and hands his paper plate to zero when she goes to throw out her stuff then heads back to the rooms.
    fox - im supposed to be there for the second half...but i really dont feel like going.
    leo - ye know they're never going to assign you any work or missions if your late every day and dont go.
    fox - im currently disabled, therefore i have an excuse.
    leo - rolls eyes. yea sure.

DEAD Mak - can just feel that bri's alone now and exits the cold place he's in appearing in the room but she cant see him yet.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Naveah- oh (eyes widen and looks up at him stands on tippy toes and kisses him softly) hey (pulls away) maybe you should shut the door.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:57 pm

zeppelin - smirks. and walks all the way into the small room shutting the door behind him. thats quite a large bed for one person. says even though its only a double.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Bri-(tears coem out of her eyes wishing mak where's still alive even though she can still see him as a ghost knows its never the same)

Tao- (smiles at them not saying anything and takes foxs hands under the table)
    Kendal- (were is strife I must stalk him, goes out for a run since she's not doing anything else, along the training facilities keeping an eye out)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Naveah- well it does look a bit lonely ( turns to him and smirks)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:12 pm

mak - feels so horrible and would cry himself except his ghostly feelings dont work that way and he just gazes at her sadly wondering why he ever even came, since its just too depressing for both of them. walks over beside the best and touches her cheek with his cold hand, still remaining invisible.

fox - your kinda quiet... squeezes his hand. 

strife - as soon as he gets back to the others the captain nods in his direction.
    captain - why you late cotter?
    strife - curses that he's already there.  i didnt notice the time. my apologies, sir. absolutely hates having to answer every single thing he says but knows he doesnt have any other choice.
    captain - the hell you did, a mans gotta eat. smirks and waves him back into the line standing next to a girl who keeps trying to get to close to him and he slowly inches away from her until he calls them to their stations.
    captain - alright idiots. you showed me your not all worthless dirt this morning, and that you can run without coughing up blood, now we're gonna test each and every one of your skils individually.

zero - it does.  you see i dont get the point of a bed, if it cant suit someone properly. if your going to create something, you should at least make it good enough so that it can be of some use to someone as great as me. smirks and falls back onto the bed taking his tiny ponytail out not caring that his empty eye-socket is clearly visible now.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Naveah- (smiles and stands I nfront of him on the bed and gaze softens when she sees his eye reaches forward and touches his face lightly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:19 pm

zeppelin - takes the hand thats touching his face, moving it away from it and kissing the top of her hand. then closes his eyes his knees still hanging over the front of the bed, and runs his fingers across her small hand. your skin is so smooth.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:24 pm

Tao- sorry, just thinking (smoothes out hair) so your really not going to your class?

Kendal- (jogs by but it's more of a run then a jog and sees strife and his Captain and people wants to yell over to him but then stays quiet not wanting to embarrass him)

Bri- (gasps feeling the coldness and looks up even though she can't see him) mak?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Naveah- (grins and moves closer to him) that's a odd thing to say, but thank you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:36 pm

mak - his image becomes barely visible, and retracts his hand. sits beside her bed on the floor. so you guys are almost at texas huh...

captain - you'll be versing someone who's about the same height and weight as you. you will run, climb, crawl, and fight. whoever makes it to the end first will be considered more in the higher ranks. smirks since thats not true, just getting them pumped up and he can tell its working.
    strife - stands there unphased and mutters. liar.
    captain - what was that cotter?
    strife - i called you a liar, sir. says dead serious.
    captain - hides a grin. we'll see. calls another mans name looking to be about equivalent to strife except with tan skin and blonde hair. you two are up first. explains what to do.

fox - as i said before, i really do hate being told what to do when it comes to computers. makes me feel weird, i get this little tingly feeling in my fingers like they're going to freak out and then i spaz.. i dont like it, i like doing what i want to do. me and the computers can like share thoughts and get things done better that way. dont like it ONE bit. its like dragging fingers across a chalkboard to me. scrunches his nose. no actually its a lot more silly.
    leo - lays his head on the table since he's done for the day listening to tao and fox.

zeppelin - grins. its not odd. i believe i've said it before. sits up on the bed and pulls her closer so that their faces are inches apart and his words start to flow out easily. just like how i can restate a thousand other things i might have said before. such as the beautiful shape of your face. drags a fingers along her jawline. and your beautiful eyes. and the hot your hot skin tone against the color of your hair...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:37 pm

afk dinner...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:47 pm

Bri- m-mak. (reaches forward and touches his hair and hands curl around it) yes ... (sniffles) I mss you.

Kendal- woo! (accidentally lets a little cheer out when she sees strife going first and slams hand over mouth and keeps running around it and towards the other fields)
    Tao- (nods and while holding his hand uses his thumb to gently caress his hand) that's ok, I'm not to big on working In a group but ... What are you going to do. If you don't feel you like being told what to do you can always just get the work and do it on your own or just take the test.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:54 pm

fox - his hand relaxes. yea i know, but i really do wanna help in you know, taking them down.

strife -  the captain says go and strife and the other guy takes off
    other guys cuts in front of him and jumps up onto the 12 foot wall but misses. strife smirks and grabs the top in one shot and hauls himself over rolling under the metal wires with the other guy close behind. one of the wires get s caught on his clothing and he has to pull at it until a large portion of his shirts rips with a long thin line of blood. bites his bottom lip and jumps to his feet after going under all of them. the other guys comes up behind him punching him across the face.

mak - i miss you too bri, i really do...
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Naveah- (smiles and looks down, he would see her blushing if she were lighter. ) zeppelin (says quietly and puts knees on either side of him and side on his lap) I didn't know ... You even felt that way. I thought I was just ... Just some girl , I never thought you would risk your life for me ... Or every say any of those things
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Kendal- (sees him get hurt and growls then sees the guy punch him and balls up fists. Sees a jungle gum like thing in front of the course and sits in it (they don't go there) swings self up and hangs upside down watching them wanting strife to beat him up)

Tao- well you still could but everyone learns and works I nthere own way so if yor not comfortable being in a class room then you can switch

Bri- (leans off the bed and cups his face in both hands) your nt even going to ask why I can see you?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:13 pm

zeppelin - voice becomes quieter. to be honest you were just some girl the first day i liked you. after that you beyond any girl...i could have ever wanted. the reason id give my life for you naveah... i cant let something, someone as precious to me as you die on my watch. looks down at her hand in his.

mak - smiles. i wasnt sure if i should.
    fox - sighs. yea, your right, but switch to what?

strife - growls and whips around and kicking him hard in the knee watching him crumple to the ground in one shot cradling his knee. really? come on you cant be that easy. wipes the blood from his lip.
    blonde - gets up unsteadily face burning with anger.  why you little. takes a swing at him but strife backs up a step. then takes another and another until strife grabs his fist and then grabs his arm flipping him onto the ground and kicking him in the ribs. 
    strife - sorry mate.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:22 pm

I imagine that line total Australian
    Kendal- (pumps fists into air and cheers) go babe! (finds it fascinating, watching him fight, smiles as she watches him marveling at how he doesn't need any special strength or speed to be amazing)

Bri- it's sort of confusing. I don't even know, I just remember seing my brother after he died. mak, if your even there, am I crazy? Whatif I'm just seeing the people I care about because I can't handle that there dead.

Tao- you could study independently.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:13 am