WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:26 pm

HAHAHAHAHA
    Well hes up now
    And i like him ^^ like a lot 

Strife - yea yea love ya. (Gets up getting ready to be tested and put inthe correct group)
    Zero - alright cha later sweetie! 
    Rori - sweetie? (Grumbles)
    Zero (rolls eyes ) not you (closs door behind her skipping to her lovely destination that i shall not describe out if laziness)

Fox - um yea, definitely (smiles and gets ready)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Uhmm that didn't sound creepy so how do we start it?

Kendal- well that didn't sound very sincere (smirks and strides out door and goes to see Jill and th peeps)
    Tao- alright (narrows eyes at the box then him and then smiles and goes out door)
    Fallon- (falls back asleep)

We can skip to lunch and how they all appear looking slightly different like some are electrocuted some are covered in grease and some have bruises because training is actually hard
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:38 pm

Lol yea
    Fox - (is the first one in the lunchroom and sits down with a few cookies and thats it. Anxiously waits  for tao)
    Strife - (comes in with a cocky smile getting in cafe line with hair wild and messed ip)
    Zero - (walks to lunhroom with a bunch if new friends butthen separates from them looking for sam. Has a small brace on her wrist)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:49 pm

Sam-(walks in with hair sticking up likE it got electrified and grease smudges all over his hands and face. )
    Kendal- (is surrounded by a group of weird looking people who other kids abc away from some have deformed faces and wild hair and tattooos and some just look odd. Kids back away and her hair is a bit wild and wind blows and there is a bit of blood over her shirt and dirt all of her arms like she got smashed into the ground. Has a fading Bruse under her left eyes and smiles at them as they walk out of the cafeteria)
    Tao- (walks in looking a little miffed and has blood all over the lab coat he's wearing and smears seem of it off of his face, doesn't realize there their and has in the bulky glasses he usually wears and glares at a kid next to him and says something then smiles)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:55 pm

Afk dinner
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:05 pm

zero - races over to sams side bumping into him. HEY! you look attractive.
    strife - waves kendal over so she doesnt have to go to the back of the line. wipes his muddy hands on his mud caked cargo pants before taking a plastic plate.
    fox - spots tao and yells across cafeteria. tao!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:54 pm

Omg I showed my dad the opening of attack on Titan and he said it was awesome but think he was kidding.

Sam- (smirks then sees her wrist and gets worried) what happened? (sits down and bites into food)
    Kendal- hey there you (smiles at him and grabs a plate and puts some food on. ) loving the hair (raises an eyebrow at his messed up hair then quickly kisses his cheek. Whipes off some of the blood that starts to again come out of her leg in a large scrape)
    Tao- huh? (turns around and glasses get crooked then fixes them and waves at him forgetting he's even wearing them. Glances down at his blood stained cost and grabs food and runs over)

Hey do we start the other one?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:00 pm

err yes i guess.
    cause im being very impatient now and i wannna  want moi to start?

strife - grins then frowns. rough day?
    zero - what? sits across from him at same table as fox and tao. raises her wrist. oh this? we went one on one after with the other kids after some exercises and a kid flipped me over his back. turns out he's 13. sprained it when i hit the mat. but then i pulled him down and jabbed him in the neck with my elbow. grins as if this is the best story in the world. they're moving him and me up to the next group, kinda like the next level. so what hapepned to you? you look like you got struck by lighting or somethin/
    fox - how was you day? says to tao finishing his last cookie and pushing the plate aside.

lol i gotta watch the next ep!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Yes

Tao- ugh (eyes narrow and adjusts glasses subconsciously, it's not even clicking thatnes wearing them it just feels natural) well I got bumped up to an advanced class and since they already started I was thrown into the middle of a surgery and some doofus pinched the wrong thing and well. (motions to the blood)
    Kendal- you could say that (smiles and shrugs) I'm fine? You?
    Sam- yea ... Sort of twisted the wrong thing (grins)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:24 pm

zero - laughs. good job sam. done like a pro. says sarcastically as she eats.
    fox - wrinkles his nose. that sounds lovely. now ive got the most pleasant picture incripted into my mind. smiles and reaches forward taking off tao's glasses and putting them on imediately yelps his vision blurred and his head aches. jeeeeez. eyes are wide and look huge through the glasses. i cant see!
    strife - shrugs. pretty good. today they were just assessing all the volunteers. smirks. and picking out those who arent serious about it. tomorrow we'll find out where we'll be positioned and train for that alone. carries food back to the table with others with kendal.

hmm ok 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Kendal- nice, I was fighting against a bunch of mutated yes experiments like myself. It was fun (takes his hand and sits)
    Tao-(eyes widen when he realizes what he was wearing) I was wearing those over here ... Oh god. (slumps head on table and groans) I can't believe you saw me wearing those (head then snaps upand glare at him) and you shouldn't be wearing them either they can damage your eyesight
    Sam- hey I still fixed whatever I was supposed to be fixing, I'm a pro
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:43 pm

zero - grunts smiling. mmhmm.
    strife - they put you all together on purpose?
    fox - aww. but they're so adorable! takes them off and puts them back down in front of tao. why do you hate them so much?
    leo - runs into the lunchroom out of breathe and slips in front of somebody in the line blending in taking out his beanie and pulling it down on his head. shushes the people arguing about him budding in front.
    bunch of older boys come into the cafeteria entrance all with pilot goggles around their necks. exchange annoyed glares and get into the line.
    leo - grabs some food and quickly runs out of th eline sitting by the others on th eother side of fox slouching trying to blend in.
    zero - what the hell are you doing
    leo - becoming invisible.

afk for like 10 m
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:00 pm

Tao- becaus I do! (still grabs them and puts them on but still smiles at fox when Leo comes over grins at him but then frowns) is someone giving you a hard time? (looks back at the guys and narrows eyes) what happened? Do I have to go talk to them? (is surprisingly protective)
    Sam- wow there Tao I'm sure there plenty frightened by your scarf and glasses just by looking st you no need to go over there and give them some stern words, don't want them to have nightmares
    Tao- (looks over at him and crosses arms)
    Kendal- ya, it was fun. We just messed around and stuff, no one hurt each other on purpose
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Strife - (pecks her cheek) I'm glad you had fun. (Starts enhaling all if his food)
    Zero - (giggles) stop making fun of Tao.
    fox - I think Sam has quite the point
    Leo - um no, id rather you not do that...they're just pissed off because I made them look stupid. They've been doing it fir two years and today they were the ones in the cockpit showing us the basics and the terms. And one of them kept saying the wrong stuff. And I corrected him. Now they think I'm some smart rich kid who's out to make them look like dumbasses. Excuse my lwhimlers
    One of the guys - (walks to table with the three other guys with him and spots Leo and point to him)
    Leo - (whimpers) in dead.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:16 pm

Tao- (rolls eyes) your not dead do you even see who is sitting at this table, but good job with showing them up
    Sam- ya a nerd
    Tao- you were a electrocuted
    Sam- shut up
    Tao- (looks at the guys and crosses arms at them )
    Kendal- (laughs at him and looks over at them) who are we looking at?
    Sam- Leo made people look bad now he is dead
    Kendal- oh ok (eats food)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:22 pm

Leo - (crosses arms and grumbles) theyre pretty strong. I think one of them bruised my knee cap.
    Zero -(snorts) didn't know that was possiblem
    Strife - if they're smart they'll stay where they are
    They walk towards them
    strife - and they're idiots
    Guy with other guys - (grins and laughs with the other guys and walks toward their table looking cocky.) Hello. Just thought Jd give a friendly hello to the newbies.
    Leo - (shrinks back not being oje to normally get inti fights) says you.
    guy - Scuse me?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:26 pm

Kendal- hi uh (waves hand in the guys face) hi see us the two teenagers with dirt and blood all over them, yea maybe you should go.
    Another guy- (snorts) were real scared
    Tao- so can we actually help you or are you just over here to annoy us.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:31 pm

Guy -(is going to give them some smart Alec comment then figures it would put a damper on his reputation) naw.. just came over to tell our new bud Leo we cant wait to see him tomorrow.
    Leo - (gulps)
    Zero - your ugly. (Says calmly while eating)
    Guy - (face goes read in anger) what?
    Fox - (watches Tao closely)
    strife - (smirks slightly)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:49 pm

Tao- she said. (takes a bite of his food) your ugly
    Kendal- (watches them in admiration thinking: those are my kids, always fighting for the little guy)
    Other guy- (stares at them stunned that they would randomly just show them that disrespect)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Guy - (snaps at zero) don't EVER talk to a superior that way.
    Leo - (grins)
    Zero - like what? Oh I was just being honest you seriously aren't that attractive. Maybe some face cream could---
    Guy - (had gone around table and taken zero by her shirt collar) do you need your face pounded into the floor? You bratty flat chested bitch
    Zero - (smirks) they're gonna kill you
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:40 pm

Kendal- (eyes widen in rage and slams hand on table and stands) yes we will if you don't put her down.
    Tao- (smirks at him not looking angry at all) you walked right into this
    Kendal- (leans forward and stares him down, muscles are tense like she's ready to spring)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:45 pm

Guy - (smirks) what's that on your face?
    strife - (growls) she has scars of a true fighter unlike you who is pampered by the adults event though you've never even flown a plane)
    Guy - (glares at him and drops zero)
    Zero - (scoffs brushing her shirt off)
    Leo -chuckles)
    Fox - awe no fightin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Kendal- now leave. (snarls it and glares at them)
    Tao- (stares at them and smiles at Leo)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Guy - you cant tell US what to do
    Fox - (laughs) that's funny my friend.
    guy - (clenches fists) I'm nit your friend!
    Fox - its a Brit thing.
    Guy - bunch of freaks. (Turns around and starts walking away)
    Leo - thanks guys....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Kendal- (watches them go and then immediate face softens and looks at zero and Leo) you ok?
    Tao- I hope they don't give you a hard time tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:14 am