WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:38 am

Serena- (it doesn't suit any one but I guess some people handle it better them others)

Kendal- (tightens grip around him and whispers) its not you fault, you never wanted this, it wasn't your fault. (looks up into his eyes and notices there nt as bright and blue as they used to be and en softly brushes the blue roots of his hair with her finger tips) your still strife, your still my strife.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:45 am

strife - one tear rolls down his cheek. i needed to hear that.

neer - yea. looks down and heaves a sigh. im going to sleep. maliha, crispin, out.
    crispin - leaves without a word, padding out the door to their room next door figuring he'll check on strife and kendal later.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:49 am

Kendal- ( smiles and leans his head down sl she can kiss his forehead.) I still love you. (kisses his one cheek) I still love you (kisses his ther cheek) I still love you.

Maliha- ( trots out back to there own room) (we can wait)

Serena- (flops onto there bed and closes eyes) stressful day
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:59 am

neer - ya. says simply flopping down beside her. doesnt say anything else and pulls her close to him, spooning with her like the time on the beach closing his eyes.

strife - more tears spill out as he smiles. i have no control of my emotions when im around you whatsoever.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:03 am

Kendal- I love you too (smiles and whipes away a few of his tears) everytime yo doubt that I love you i will do that so if you want me to stop then you have to stop thinking that I'll ever stop loving you

Serena- (smiles and quickly turns head and kisses his jaw then closes eyes and grabs onto his hands intertwining them with hers)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:08 am

strife - manages a quiet laugh. she's so perfect. i love you so much. kisses her lightly then pulls away before lifting her off her feet and carrying her over to the bed placing her down letting her wear his cloak. crawls in beside her his body exhausted.

neer - falls asleep smiling.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:12 am

Strife is disobdying the rules, bad strifey
    Once they all go sleeps I go sleeps

Kendal- (smiles and once hes lying next o her rests head in his chest and listens to his heartbeat again. Loves being wrapped up in the large cloak feeling like she's even closer to him.) I still love you. (whispers quietly before falling asleep)

Serena- (sleep sleep)

Ok I go sleep sleep now bye bye friend I am gone.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:15 am

strife  pff what rules.

strife - lets that be the last thing he hears before he drifts off to sleep.

nighty nert
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:41 am

Morning!

Kendal-(opens up eyes early in morning and kisses strife's forehead shed ore slipping out of the bed into the shower)

Serena- (sleeps spindly against neer)

Should we be other characters? Cuz like I feel bad I wanna be Tay tay
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:59 am

crispin - had fallen alseep curled up on the bed and perks his head up his eyes wide with alarm. we forgot to check on them

strife - wakes up hearing her in the shower and gets up changing into clean clothes. looks at the bathroom door sadly and leaves after writing a note. knowing its dangerous to be around her. leaves the piece of paper on the bed reading 
        im sorry i couldnt say goodbye in person but i have a lot to do today. i probably wont come back to the room tonight, sorry. but things will get better. 
       love you, strife.

fox - lays across the floor of their room typing on his new lap top, since the other one was burned in the fire. his hands fly acorss the keyboard non stop and he stares up at the screen as windows pop up and close, colors flashing and codes are being typed in.

cleff - had been out all day and hadnt heard what happened. knocks on kendals door a few minutes after strife is gone.

gaaaaaah i hate not being zeppelin
     naveeeeeeeah
    iiiiiiiggggggggyyyyyyy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:21 pm

Kendal- (out of the shower getting changed and expects to see strife in the rom but he isn't and freezes but then ignores and it and opens the door.) hey! (dressed in fresh straight jeans and a long sleeve shirt, looks pretty normal and hair in a wet braid)

Maliha- (head snaps up from slumber) (crap! I'm sure there fine)

Tao- (sitting on his own bed with his lap top and his glasses on reading furiously mumbling things over again)

Iggggyyyyy
    Also gtg soon, weird old people church yay
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:36 pm

lol have fun with that

fox - frowns. this is tkaing too long to load. i hate this computer. mine was so much faster than this! ugh forget it. pulls up his online game and starts to kill zombies.
    leo - wakes up and gets ready to leave really wanting to go, but at the same time dreading facing all of the other people again. bye guys.

crispin - had been assigned the job of a messenger. of delivering letters and classified information from building to building occasionally going into the city to receive or deliver. stands up in human form and combs down his hair with his hands but it only stick up even more. has grown a little taller, and is even more lanky now his white hair flopping all over the place. walks over to maliha and rubs her wolf stomach. whatre you doing today?

cleff - hey kendal. smiles. can i come in?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:59 pm

Maliha- (wolf smiles and pets upand shakes. Licks his cheek) (probably going around town and scenting out spies, my specialty. I'm on to this one guy, I think he's trading bombs with the yes) (yelps and sniffs his hair) (you need a hair cut)

Kendal- of course you can. (closes the door behind him and leans against it) anything you need in particular? (smiles at him and still has the bandage over her stitches)

Tao- (looks at Leo and gaze softens) want me to walk you over there?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:53 pm

leo - mumbles. im not a two year old. pulls out his boots with his school uniform.
    fox - AHA!  stupid noob girl!
    leo - jumps. what?
    fox - oh sorry nuthin. continues playing his geek game not paying attention to them

crispin - no i dont the little girls think its cute when it covers my eyes. grins sheepishly.

cleff - i wanted to--what happened to your chin?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:57 pm

Kendal- (for a second goes o nthe defensive like she might attack him but then looks normal and laughs lightly) I'm fine, just an accident in training.

Tao- (ignores fox used to his antics by now and crosses arms at Leo) I'm not saying yor a two year old, but if there giving you a problem it's not like I couldn't help.

Maliha- (fur bristles) (what girls?) (ears go back and nuzzles his cheek protectively)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:05 pm

crispin - smiles amused at her reaction. a lot of the people i deliver to happen to be girls. i think they're doing it on purpose. is now just exagerating.

leo - talks under his breath not in a good mood from lack of sleep. ha yeah. they'll think a gay boy protecting his stupid brother is real scary. with that finishes tying his other boot and slams the door behind him as he leaves.
    fox - jumps at the slam. what the hell dude you made me mess up! no! no no no! that didnt count! ugh. puts his head phones back on oblivious.

cleff - well someone pulled a really messed up move on you. idk what the hell kinda cut that is. shakes his head. as long as your ok. well anyway wheres strife?

-------

https://warzo.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=40

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:34 am