WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Zeppelin - naw. I betcha he wont. (Says honestly thinking he wont) he'll like me. And he'll prob be to caught up innseeing you again (smiles)

Fox - great! ( They check it out and he grabs his hand looking for another store to go in)
    Leo - (they go by game stop) hey guys I'm going in here ill catch upwith you later.

Strife - (kisses her cheek) well..you don't have to....but...I think you should. ( walks info the hotel and goes up to their room)

Uhhh up to igs
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Tao- oh really? Aw ok well meet you ... Wherever we're going

Kendal- well idk is it a fancy place? (thinks for a Monet) I have a dress but I think it might be a little to fancy

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:54 pm

strife - well...i have actually made a reservation..blushes again. its kinda fancy. unlocks their door and kicks it open letting her stand on her own.

leo - . you guys go have some fun. laughs and goes into gamestop
    fox - ...tao fox time! pulls him along.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:56 pm

GO FOR IT GIRL
    ok so he is taller then zeppelin and he has same nose and eyes and skin color and he all handsome and not nice to zeppelin because that my little sister yo ...

Naveah- uhm ok I guess that's true (smiles and kisses him softly again)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:59 pm

YAY

Kendal- oh (smiles) so its like an actual date. Ok ... Ive never been on an actual date before ... But ok! (takes his hand) can I meet you there? Or something

Tao- (smiles And laughs) alright lets go!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:02 pm

oooh i cant wait lol
    zeppelin - kisses her gently this time savoring the fact that she's actually forgiven him.

strife - smiles. sure. let me just get changed. tells her the name of the place saying its right outside the base on the edge of the city, then pulls  out black dress pants and a button down dress shirt with a blue tie...that makes his eyes stand out. only does this because the young women who'd help him find the restaurant at the front desk had gave him some..tips. then slips out the door.

hmm do we have to describe tao and fox's whole doodedadeloo.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:08 pm

Kendal- (slips something udder her shirt and goes to the girls roomsnd knocks) I have a girl emergency!
    Fallon- fellow women, unite!

I don't care yo I trying to write my thing
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:10 pm

Gtg soon

Naveah- (kisses him hungrily and rolls him over so she's on top. Truns fingers over his chest and they play with his pants)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Lol at first when she said girl stuff something else came to my mind
    but NEVERMIND

Zero - (laughs at fallons words) what you need girl? Where's strife? Yours going on a date aren't you.
    rori - hey hey zero don't jump to conclusions

Neer - alright then. Fine we'll stay but its going to be well....risky

Zeppelin - (sighs in pleasure and his hands reach up into her hair)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Kendal- yes! (comes in and shuts the door) so I have a dress but I think it might be to fancy
    Fallon- how could it be to fancy?
    Kendal- well .... It just is

Serena- It's better then being out there. We can't go out there ... Or I can't. You can't either. We should stay (speaks quietly and quickly so he can barely even hear her)

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:26 pm

Naveah- (quietly moans into his mouth and bites softly on his bottom lip)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Neer - (face softens) your afraid aren't you. Of her.

Zero - well now your gonna have to show it to us!
    rori - put it on!

Zeppelin - (his whole body is energized again as she does that and he starts to move against her.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Serena- (looks away from him) yes, yes I am. I don't even know why, she can't do anhing to me anymore. (clenches fists and glares at her feet)

Kendal- fine fine. (goes into room and changes then says before she enters) ok see it's to much (walks out with a long beautiful deep blue gown that has a simple cut but it's tight all the way down unit,her shins then it fans out, so it shows off her curves. In the back it exposes down to her lower back then cuts off) see, to much.

I sucks at expalining
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Ugh sOrry gtg

Naveah- (sighs and matches what he's doing and starts slipping down his pants)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:47 pm

No I know what your trying to say.

Zero - oh my God since when did you have that?!
    Rori - (jaw drops) woah. Your so pretty...

Strife - (makes his way to the restraunt that is actually prerty fancy and would cost a ton of money but the base is paying for it since kendal and strife are technically serving. It has a large area outside but is sheltered from the crowded streets with thick pretty vines and trees in between...also has indoors)

Neer - you never know. (Bites his lip) I mean its not stupid. She is kinda scary but you'd stringer than her aether you think so or not, your a lot stronger than when you were a young teenager Serena.

Zepppelin - (lets her slip them down herself smirking and kisses her harshly not getting enough.)
    That's ok we can just let those two go anyway since we all know what's gonna happen
    And tomorrow they'll get to Texas!!!
    But I'm gonna go too need to rid of this stupid cold -_-
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Kendal- well I got it when I got here encase I had to go to like a ceremony so ... (shrugs and smie,s) but thanks (spins) can you help me with my hair?
    Fallon- you could be like a princess!
    Kendal- princesses have fluffy gowns this is a little inappropriate for a princess

Serena- I know ... I really do know. It's just ... Also you ... She isn't like other shifters neer, her talent isn't her strength. She can control you, make you do things, manipulate you. Back then i couldn't stop it but the only reason I could leave is leave is necause I resisted. If we .. If we saw her she would do it to you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:28 am

Neer - (stiffens for a second then it goes away and he scowls) id like to see her try.

Zero - sure!
    Rori - (smiles) alright so since your hair is like always straight how bout we give it some body?
    Zero - (nods) we can make it all pretty and wavy or you want curly? (They push her into the bathroom and pull a small seat in the corner over to be in front of the mirror)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:19 am

serena- well i really wouldnt, dont get me wrong, your the strongest person i know, but physically. and i really dont want her any were near you.

kendal- sits curls? maybe waves. i dont think curls would look right on me
    fallon- can we do your make up
    kendal- sure fallon
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:52 pm

zero - yay! alright rori you can do the hair. fallon...um i think you better let me do the make up. laughs. but you can help me figure out how to make it.
    rori - yea i think waves would look better too. takes out from under the cabinet and pulls out a curling wand. plugs it in as the long rod heats up then wraps a lock of kendals hair around waiting a few seconds before doing another part, giving her hair a pretty wave.

neer - sighs. alright we'll stay in here, but i really dont think they'd like to see us again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:12 pm

Hiiii sowwy you not feeling well, guess you won't be at school tomorrow?

Kendal- (smiles and pats Fallon's head and let's them do her hair kind of enjoying it)

Serena- they won't, there not particularly bright, we can avoid them
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:04 pm

Weeell u prob know im going now since i went to eht thing but ill b in school tomorrow i just dont know  if ill be able to go to meet yet

Neer - (studies her face for a long moment before agreeing) fine we'll stay here but we need to at least sneak in for....(voice trails off remembering that they can shift and eat raw meat)

Zero - (does her make up rather well with a slight smokey ness with tints if blue to match the dress.) your done!
    Rori - hairs done! Tell me how you like it (smiles widely)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:11 pm

kendal- looks at herself into mirror and stares at her reflection that doesnt look like me
    fallon- do you like it?
    kendal- smiles widely yea wow guys your amazing at this... i look really good.

serena- knows what hes thinking we can eat whatever, itll be fine.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:18 pm

Zero - all right then out you go strifes waiting!
    Rori - be prepare he might faint when he sees you

Neer -  Idk hat to doo with theem lol
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:24 pm

kendal- laughs and slips on a jacket and goes out of the door. gets to the parking lot thing and looks afround before stealing a motorcycle and riding to the actual city thing. gets to the place and straightens out hair. walsk in and looks around for strife while taking off jacket

serena- me either, neer stop humping the tree this is why we cant take you anywere
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Neer - i dont hump trees thank you very much. I burn them down just like how im gonna burn you down if u dont shut your yapper

Strife - (sits in a quiet corner outside at a table set for two waiting anxiously for kendal feeling awkward being all alone. His eye catches sight if a blue dress and his eyes follow up the dress to kendal and he sits there stunned)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:38 pm