WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  iggy Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Naveah- (Of course goes up with them and smiles at Kendal hoping she feels better) it better work, it took a lot to get that(tries to keep it happy and less sad)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:32 pm

zeppelin - mhm. feels the need to add that.
    cleff - shoots zep a warning look.
    strife - how long does it take to work?
    decimus - watches closely wanting to know how it works.
    leo - should we....i mean i barely know them soo..
    fox - me neither. but i dont wanna leave my tay-tay. but at the same time you know i wanna get to know momma tay-tay.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Marie- (laugh) Tay Tay? Oh that's adorable! (watches two run after them) I think it would be good for him to go alone. (smirks at Leo) I have an apartment if you want to see baby pictures! I'm sure Tay Tay can find us

Tao- (follows them up and sees Kendal and smiles at them) you got it
    Bri- yes we did,
    Tao- good good
    Sam- (a wild Sam appears cuz he can) what's going on? Someone called me an- (sees everyone together and smiled bightly) yay no more poison
    Kendal- yay. (doesn't look to happy and feels like she's going to throw up again) this sucks.
    Doctor- I know but it will only last the rest of the day then you will be fine.
    Kendal- (sighs and tucks a loose strand of hair being her ear. Since shes left she has grown a lot in personality and her face seems more mature and adult like)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:39 pm

Naveah- (Now seeing Kendal's full face for the first time in weeks and since she is a teenage girl feels a prickle of jealousy thinks: she got a lot prettier, I mean she was always nice looking but now she looks like an actual adult.) (frowns but then whipes away the thought thinking she's my friend that's just stupid to be jealous of her looks)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:41 pm

cleff - all his nerves pulse his eyes just unable to leave kendal. to him she's 10x's more beautiful then before and he can tell shes grown stronger at the heart as well. glances at strife and bites his lip looking back at kendal. it's finally all over. smiles.
    decimus - except for like...the war.
    zeppelin - shut up
    decimus - sorry
    zeppelin - glances at naveah and smiles.

fox - BABY TAY-TAY? OH MY GOD YES
    leo - OH MY GOD calm down man.

zero - sees all of them together then sees cleff and runs toward him hugging him and then bri
    strife - can tell by  the way cleff looks at kendal that cleff's feelings have only strengthened.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:47 pm

Naveah- (sees zeppelin and meets his gaze)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:52 pm

Bri- (happy to see zero and even smiles just a little realizing Cleff is right, the worst is over but it's still hard)
    Kendal- I suppose so but your new friend is right its still a long way from being over, I'm really glad we can all be together again (smiles stall of them and opens mouth to say more but flinches as a splitting headache hits her. Narrows eyes and brings hand up and flicks side of her head unnaturalyl hard and it clears) sorry about that, anyway we still have a Ton of work to do
    Tao- (nods and doesn't notice the flick)
    Sam- (has his little reunion and then excuses self since hs till has classes and also I don't feel like being him haha sucker)

Marie- oh gosh, (smiles at him) il think we will get along jut fine. (they go to her simple apartment and step inside)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:58 pm

fox - nice apartment. tidy. just like tao.
    leo - rolls his eyes.

strife - sighs. well i hate to crash the party, but with that stuff running through you it'd probably help if you slept on it.
    cleff - nods but then looks at strife thinking he's just trying to get rid of everybody.
    zeppelin - grins. can we get our rooms now. i stink
    decimus - yeah you kinda do.

i dont remember did naveah say that nakayta...thats his name right?...is in texas or was that us just planning ahead 
    or both
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:05 pm

Kendal- (doesn't even protest and nods) do I really have to sleep here though? I like my new comfy bed.
    Tao- I could ask if we can move the drip to your room, I doubt they would mind. But that means you need to keep it in.
    Kendal- of course I'll keep it in (smiles) I'm not stupid, why would I take it out?
    Bri- (looks at her and thinks: shes not even fighting against them, I suppose that's a good thing .... )

I'm not sure if that was sarcastic or not cause on the outside in front of everyone Tao tidy but when no one around he messes up hs room like a tidal wave but he cleans it up after ward so I guess fox never saw it when it ea smessy before

Marie- surprising (sits on couch after grabbing three heavy scrap book things) ready?

Nakayta . And iggy is he there.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:08 pm

He's there I haven't quote figured out everything about him so just wait for him to appear
    At for a bit

naveah- beds .... That sounds nice (feels drowsy even thinking about sleep)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:14 pm

zeppelin - mhm.. says again thinking of being in bed wit naveah, but knows she wants to keep them a secret to the others but still doesnt understand why.

ooh wups completely forgotten bout taos messy problem
    lets pretend that WAS sarcasm
    fox - yea...this is definitely the one thing you guys dont have in common. but seriously. your literally a shorter version tao in women form
    leo - rolls his eyes but then looks at his mom again and her facial features. well i guess you right
    fox - exactly! throws ands up in the air. and since tay tay isnt around..pulls out a cigarette lighting it up.

cleff - well lets go get our room then...
    zeppelin - really wants to be in a bed but with naveah, but knows its risky since she wants to keep them a secret, but still dont understant why.
    decimus - nods and leaves the people that work there offering to help set up their rooms near each other.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:17 pm

The doctors unhook the iv thing and Kendal holds onto it and uses the wheel thing son the bottom to walk to her room
    Kendal- will I see you guys in the morning?
    Bri- of course we have tossing up for things.
    Kendal- good (smiles and pulls both Cleff and Bri in for another hug and smiles widely)

Marie- uh uh young man, since I am soooo much like Tao we do have anothe thing in common, we both don't approve of smoking.

Afk showr
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:19 pm

K

Naveah- (they get there rooms and stare at zeppelin wanting to be sleeping with him but still has a need to hide)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:29 pm

OH MY GOD THIS IS THE THIRD FREAKING TIME THIS COMPUTER HAS GLITCHED AND ERASED MY POST BEFORE I POSTED
    IT
    IM GONNNA CRY
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:34 pm

zeppelin - stops in front of naveah in the hall and looks down at her intensely  why do we have to do this? why does it matter if anyone knows? i cant stand it. you can hear the frustration in his voice.

cleff - lingers a bit longer after bri. how'd you make it here? then remembers what strife told him about her traveling with neer. are THEY here?

fox - oh come on. just ONE thats it ONE. looks at her with puppy dog eyes. come on tao lets meeee
    leo - snorts. suuuure he does.

afk I WILL B BAQ
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:40 pm

Kendal- yes they are here. Bit I have no idea were (scowls a little and cocks head to the side) please don't get all mad, I've already had enough of that from him (nods back to strife and can't help but crack a smile)

Marie- if I let you have one the smoke with get in my apartment, if I let you have one you will ask for another (says in a motherly voice) you are under treatment it would of be logical to Not have one. But I can give you a nicotine patch if you want it.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Naveaha (looks up at him and a look of guilt crosses her face) I know but ... I feel a little unnatural just dating openly again, I'm just .. Just scared. (looks down not wanting to meet his eyes to afraid by what he'll say)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:58 pm

Zeppelin - (sighs knowing he shouldn't be frustrated since its his fault to begin with) alright fine but this cant go on forever. (Muscles finally relax)
    Cleff - (smiles) I'm sure you did. Alright kendal I'm gonna go get settled in. (Kisses her cheek but in a friendly way before leaving
    Strife - (lip twitches uncomfortably.) I'm sorry kendal i cant stand him doing that.

Nnaaakaaayyytaaa

Fox. - (doesn't want to seem that weak and depserate so he shames his head and grumbles) fine.
    Leo -...picture time?
    Fox - (eyes light up) oh yes! Pictures time.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Tao- (goes back to room but they aren't there so goes to find out we're hs mom lives and ends over there)

Kendal- (watches him go and then looks at strife) strife .... I love you. You know I love you. but Cleff is my best friend. Technically so are you. I know Cleff does ... Like me ... (feels weird saying that) and ill talk to him about it I promise but please don't be all mad at him To, that wasn't even a romanticish kiss. It was more brotherly. (doesn't even notice hs expression but then does) are . Are you jealous?

Marie- (grabs a nicotine patch and puts it on his arm. Sits Leo and fox on either side of her and grabs the first album) this is when I first had Tao the second one is we're Leo comes in (smiles at Leo and kisses his temple)

Ughhh whyyyy iggy said not yet listen to iggy

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:07 pm

Idk I wouldn't mind a Defensive brother

Naveah- it won't ( leans up and kisses him softly) it won't (whispers as she pulls away and smiles up at him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Zeppelin - see you do thongs like that that just make me want you more. (Realization cokes to him and he smirks) do things like that make YOU want ME more? (Back her up against the wall a michievious smirk on his face)

I was only um saying the wonderful name slowly
    Duh
    And this is between you two so

Strife - (doesn't see the point in lying so shrugs) its just I know you two have known each other since well....forever...sometimes I think that maybe (voice gets quieter and more speaks to himself) that maybe you were better off with him....but I know I shouldn't think that way.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Kendal- (looms at him and heart breaks and feels awful wheels iv over to him and lofts his chin up with the arm that doesn't have the needle in it.) strife (says quietly and stares at him wide eyed) your right you shouldn't think that way. There is no one on this earth more Perfect for me then you, no one. (stares at him with determination) your the only person I have ever needed before.

Marie- (opens it up and the first picture is tiny baby Tao wrapped in a hospital blanket) oh look at his little squishy face (says quietly and smiles warmly at the other pictures on the page)

Nu
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:21 pm

Hmm we can wait

Naveah- (stares at him and gulps) everything makes me want you more. (says quietly and doesn't even realize she says it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:25 pm

fox - (is grinning like crazy but not in a perverted way honestly just thinking they're cute. Points to one if Tao looking Hp at the camera in the bathrlthb like he just realizes she was taking a picture. Oh my God. Im gonna cry. Hes the cutes baby ever!
    Leo - hey guysss. (Points at Tao)

Strife - (a small weight feels like its been lifted off bis back and he lets out a breathe of relief and looks at kendal his eyes shining.) Thanks Kendal. Ill never forget that.

Zeppelin - (smirks grows bigger) oh really? And hows that? (Absolutely loves teasing her)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:34 pm

Kendal- I should be the one thanking you, your the one that changed my life (smiles at him and takes hs hand) coem on, I need sleep

Tao- (stands in the doorway looking a bit scared) what's going on?
    MArie- (sees Tao and laughs) hi sweetie. Just looking at your baby pictures
    Tao- (face goes red) w-what?
    Mare- (turns the page and giggles at the pictures thinking there adorable)
    Tao- what. (looks very frightened)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:00 pm