WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:27 pm

God I can't wait to do her reaction to his death, it's going to be heart wrenching Twisted Evil 

Fallon- that should a fair tale! We would be the servants that would sneak you around the castle
    Kendal- I'm almost positive that is a fair tale. The princess and the pauper I think, (smiles at strife and thinks: I've heard him laugh)
    Fallon- only now the roles are switched! (throws arms up in air) someone write that book!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:34 pm

zero - maybe you should be the one to write it fallon. there we go you can be a chemical author.
    rori - rolls her eyes.
    strife - smiles at them, then at kendal and slips his arm around her waist pulling her close to his side and kisses her cheek.
    zero - quickly whips out the camera she had behind her back and snaps a picture.

eeeeks

yo iggy, you happen to be stalking?alien alien
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Kendal- (giggles and puts hand on his chest trying to get away but just stays there, sees zero take the picture and smiles at her) how many pictures do you have of us on there? Are we like your test subjects or something?
    Fallon- I'm going to write that book! I'll show you. It will be given an award!

IGGGGGGEEEEEEYY
    IGGAY
    YOU ARE IG GAY HAHAHAAHHAHAHAH
    What's wrong with me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:48 pm

zero - quite a few, or ...a lot. smiles darkly on purpose. when you think nobody's watching, this baby is watching. taps the camera lens and nods.
    strife - thats reasurring.
    rori - ill buy that book fallon, i will.

tell me who's idea it was to buy a muliti-thousand dollar ring for a girl BEFORE she says yes? rather than ask her and THEN give her the ring.
    hmm i guess it confirms its for real.

and what is wrong with you?
    many things.
    such as the fact that you are gay and you are hoping igs is gay as well.
    but then that isnt a bad thing, i mean i totally except your gayness:cheers: cheers cheers
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:53 pm

No idea what you mean IS STRIFE GONNA BUY A RING OH GOD NO
    also WHO TOLD YOU. GAAAAASP (of gayness)

Kendal- I'm frightened (keeps arms around strife and speaks in a higher voice) prince strife will protect me !
    Fallon- no no pauper Kendal doesn't need protection, it's not in her character traits. She's independent. She don't need no man. She just chooses to have one.

Ok but really if strife does that (IF) I will die because just .... Ugh ketrife why are you so perfect
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:58 pm

i was born a sidekick
    its a gift
    and a curse

strife - hey you saying im unimportant? frowns at fallon. this isnt fair.
    zero - your important, your just...not as important as kendal! smiles.
    strife - thanks.
    rori - he should be scrawny and short
    strife - frown deepens.

OOOOH OH OH OH OH OH so he's gonna be gone a lot in the city and he'll be spending less and less time with kendal, and she'll get depressed. and he'll be working his ass off making money to buy SOMETHING
    and then finally one day POOOF WILL U MARRY ME

wow, i think im half gay, because i really do love the point of view from a guy xD
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:05 pm

I might be half gay cause I have a Strong desire to be a guy and date another guy
    AND OMG THAT THING WITH JEAN AND MARCO AND THE BABY OH. MY. HOLY . CUTENESS. I ship jeanmarco so bad like you don't even no. When I saw it I was like AWWW then I thought I could do the same thing with Kendal and strife and have Kendal be Marco in the picture and strife be jean and they are married and had a little tiny baby!!!!

Kendal- you are not unimportant (kisses his cheek and then his shoulder)
    Fallon- hmmmm that's a good idea but prince strife is still somewhat of a hero in my story. But before I write it ... I have to figure out how to write.

YES YES YES YES YES DO IT NOW
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:10 pm

I KNOW ITS SO ADORABLLLLE!
    DUDE I HAVE TO GET TO BAM TO READ THE MANGA ITS KILLING ME SO BAD
    I MEAN I COULD READ IT ONLINE
    BUT I WANT THE DAMN BOOKKS
    DAMNIT I WANNA BE RICH

strife - turns his head away from her. i dont FEEL important.
    zero - draaaama queen
    rori - we'll teach you fallon, unless you want professionals that know what they're doing teaching you, they got those kinda people here.

YES YES YES I WILL
    but not NOW NOW
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:13 pm

fallon- no. no you teach me. i need someone to do illustrations.
    kendal- well your important to me hugs him tightly i hope that counts

THE MANGA, I NEED TO READ.
    SHOULD I DRAW THE THING.
    CUZ I KIND OF WANT TO DRAW THE THING.
    THE THING.
    THE THIIIIIING IS KILLING ME!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:21 pm

afk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:23 pm

strife - holds back a smirk. weeeell, i gueeess it counts.
    zero - snaps another picture. how bout we glue actual pictures of them into it? if there's a kissing scene i got plenty of those on here.
    rori - eyes widen. really?
    zero - well some.
    strife - rolls his eyes and pulls kendal into their room closing the door behind them as the girls chatter away.

YEHS YESH YESH
    AND OH MY GOSH IM TRACKING THE JACKET AND IT SAYS ITS IN BELLMAWR NEW JERSEEEEY!!!!!
    WHERE'S BELLMAWR!!!!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:28 pm

I DONT KNOW!
    BUT I GONNA DRAW THE THING

now afk

kendal- giggles there such creeps. leads him over to the bed and sits. hey. you said you would sing for me?
    fallon- this will be a grand novel

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:42 pm

strife - stares at her cheeks red. uh..no i didnt.
    zero - yes it shall smiles. how bout you dream it up more tonight? says as she puts a hand on the small of fallons back and turns her back around towards their room.
    rori - smiles as she follows them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:01 pm

fallon- ok!
    kendal- well yes, you did. takes his hands please? i bet you have a wonderful voice.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:03 pm

strife - gulps. but...i dont know what to sing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:19 pm

kendal- what do you like to sing? ok ill do something else and you just .. sing it will take the pressure off. gets up and heads to bathroom were her bag is planing to get something
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:28 pm

strife - fine. sighs and sits on the edge of the bed feeling dumb and still just as pressured and after a moment starts mumbling fix you. when ya try your best but you dont succeed....when you get watcha want, but not watcha need.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:40 pm

IS that what he was doing on the piano before.

Kendal- (head perks up and smiles widely and stands there listening to him.)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:46 pm

hmm...i believe it is.
    first song that poopped into my head.
    wupsss

strife - wishes he never said anything about this before.. when you feel so tired that you cant sleep. stuck in reverse...voice trails off.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:50 pm

Kendal- (comes up behind him and hugs him and whispers into his ear) you don't have to sing anymore (closes eyes and holds onto him tightly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:53 pm

strife - smiles and places his hands over hers closing his eyes. lights will guide you home and ignite your bones. and i will try....to kiss you. twists in his arms and kisses her pushing her down on the bed.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Kendal- (squeaks when he does that but lets self be pushed down and keeps arms around him while kissing him back)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:56 pm

strife - tugs at the shoulder of her dress pulling them down slowly while kissing her
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Afk shower

Kendal- (sighs and starts to undo his tie)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Ah sry got caught up in a drawing

Strife - (pulls away inches from her face his knees on either side if her the tight dress making it easy for him to keep her still. Walks his fingers down her neckline slowly sliding her dress down)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:42 am