WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 24 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:05 pm

The one twin is a guy lol when I found out I was like Wat but ya also ugh I had to turn that off case u hate korra end bolin starting to annoy me

Tao- ( chuckles) thanks and probably not so ya I shouldn't say anything
    Fallon- no more no explosion
    Sam- ( looks at her confused then face softens) oh
    Katann- ( when he heads the explosion jumps a little and grabs rorys shoulder)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 24 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:11 pm

Rori - (chuckles) i guess im not the only one who doesnt like thunder
    Zero - (nods) alright fallon. You follow whatever dream you want to ok? (Smiles and ruffles her hair)
    Leo - (smiles) you really like him dont you?

I liked a few parts of it but yea korra a big butt and mocco is notmally too cheesy but it was cute when he was like " how come i can put people in jail so easily but i cant get through one conversation with my girlfriend" and i really like the twins and the non loud airbender girl
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:40 pm

Ya the oldest air bender kid I like her
    The twins are funny their vice though I recognize a lot
    I hope we get to see some character development from korra cuz if not just ugh

Tao- ya ... Ya I do. ( looks down at him and Ike's) it's a bad choice but ... ( shrugs)
    Fallon- ( smiles and nods)
    Katann- ya .. ( looks ottside warily)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:57 pm

Oh my gosh i know! But i cant figure out why they sound so familiar.
    And me too hopefully she'll get a hold of herself eventually -sigh-

Leo - (raises his eyebrows) opposites attract? (Laughs)
    Rori - (pats his shoulder)...this stom is just geting worse strife...
    Strife - (nods) fist rest stop i see we're pulling over ok?
    Zero - (we're in the middle of a mountain side full if trees i dont see any rest stops)
    Chelsea - (i hope itll just subside)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:00 pm

Ya afk got to take a shower

Sam- there might be in the side if the road a scenery stop
    Katann- a what?
    Sam- there will be a sign with a camera on it and on the road there would be a uh what's the word a like pull over thing and you could pull over there
    Tao- I suppose so were not alike at all

I saw those in Alaska
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:10 pm

Yea they do have those

Leo - so tao... Really how have ya been lately? Before.... Yesterday
    Strife - yea just keep uours yes open theres only visual for like a few yard ahead and thats it.
    Chelsea - (since her yes are extra sensitive she sees the sign first reading it) in 100 feet there should be a pull over spot
    Zero - (watches ahead fir the spot)
    Steife - (finally sees it and pulls over to it and stops the car)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Tao- well . Ok I mean we were struggling but I was good. Not really much to say, ( eyes widen) how bout you how did you get here?
    Sam- we just wait it out?
    Fallon- we should pla a game!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:31 pm

Leo - oh uh. The people that... Took me in i guess you could say, they pretty much called the YES to the doorstep when they realized it would b smarter for them to get rid of the kid that wasnt even theirs (shrugs) i ended up in that prison for a few months before you guys came.
    Strife - you guys can play. (Sinks down into he drivers seat and falls asleep within seconds)
    Zero - (situates herself so she can sit looking at evryone) alright what kinda game fallon?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:40 pm

Fallon- I font know?
    Sam- ( thinks) what about 20 questions
    Katann- ill play

Afk

Tao- oh ... That sucks .. His did you get out?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:45 pm

Leo - (looks at him annoyed) what do you mean how did i get out? When the alarm goes off aince that was an old building the cells automatically open.

Zero - sure! Can i go first?
    Rori - (shrugs)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:18 pm

Tao- oh sorry I forgot for a moment what you meant by we came, I didn't go so its hard for me to remember, sorry
    Sam- go right ahead
    Fallon- ( looks at her and ruts out) is it a person?
    Katann- that'a one
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:27 pm

zero - yes.
    chelsea - brown hair?
    zero - no.
    rori - thats two.

leo - oh its ok. i didnt realize. looks down. do you know if mom's ok?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:30 pm

Tao- ( looks up at him confused$ your the one who saw her last and when I asked you that you said no!
    Sam- celebrity?
    Fallon- girl?
    Katann-4
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:41 pm

leo - for a second he narrows his eyes at tao angry, looking a lot like their father, then calms down. then ill rephrase it. do you think she's ok?

zero - no and no. said boredly.
    chelsea - black hair?
    zero - noooo.
    rori - is he cute?
    zero - uh.. well...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:46 pm

Sam- blonde hair?
    Fallon- how old!
    Katann- that's not how the game works Fallon

Tao- ( eyes widen in a moment of fear seeing Leo like that and for a second freezes up and almost gets prepared to fight then calms down and shakes head sadly) I don't know, but I would suspect that she's not. Just to be realistic
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:58 pm

leo - looks at tao seriously, an intense look in his eye. i want to go back there and help her.
    zero - uh, yes. and fallon, i believe 14?
    rori - you people are cheating.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:58 pm

sry i gtg get running shoes..ill be back later
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:08 pm

Fallon- do we no them?
    Sam- ( waits for her answer)
    Tao- well do would I, you havr no idea how much i want to but ... I have a family here to
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:00 pm

leo - oh. yea. voice gets quieter and quieter i know tao, but....never mind. turns attention to the game.
    zero - yes. grins.
    rori - tao?
    zero - neew-open.
    chelsea - smiles and looks at sam.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:19 pm

Tao- hey ( leans forward and puts hand on his shoulder) I can't help that much bu I will try to get her back
    Fallon- Sam?!
    Sam- ( looks down hoping she'll say yes$
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:25 pm

zero - no. says with a straight face.
    rori - wait seriously?
    zero no! of course its sam! laughs.
    chelsea - giggles.
    leo - looks up at tao and cracks a little smile. ok...one day.

brb dinner
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Tao- ya one day .,.
    Sam- ( grins) you never did answer the cute question ya no
    Fallon and katann- ooooooooh
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:48 pm

zero - shrugs. you guys never made me answer it.
    rori - soo, that doesnt mean your not supposed to.
    chelsea - smiles and looks back out the window then peers up at strife whos sunken down into the seat fast asleep.
    fox - groans as his eyelids. flutter open. are we there yet?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Tao- were stopped for now ( says quietly and tightens arms around fox)
    Sam- ( smiles sheepishly then follows her gaze to strife and says quietly) I feel really bad for him
    Fallon- ( nods )
    Katann- ya dude his life sucks
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Lol real subtle katann

Rori - you mean that hes driving so much?
    Zero - (snorts) i bet hed love that be the only bad thing
    Leo - excuse me if im kinda behind.. But why him if all people. I mean you guys have been theough a lot too..
    Fox - (stretches out his arms then relaxes again enjoying taks comfirtable chest then soeaks as he yawns) why

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:04 am