WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Sam- it just seems that strife has the wurst past and Kendal's gone and stuff so ...
    Katann- ya ...
    Tao- ( rubs his back and listens in)

Thank you says katann
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 pm

Zero - (sighs) yea i cant wait to see what kendal thinks of his hair.
    Leo - hat happened in his---
    Zero - ask him yourself
    Leo - ya ill...(glances at strife) pass
    Zero - mhm (looks outside the rain not subsiding)
    We gonna do the bandits? Should they be trying to capture ppl to like sellthem? Or capture people to like idk something else
    Fox - (leans up and kisses the bottom if taos chin)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Tao- ( leans forward and kisse his nose)
    Sam- he looks so ... Broken
    Fallon- ( sniffles like she's about to cry)

Ya but what kind of people do they want to sell. Like ya no how in snk they wanted mikasa cause she Asian so like ... Idk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Zero - ok so its clear "strife" is a depressing subject so can we talk about something else?
    Chelsea - so where are you all from?
    Zero - seattle ciiiteh.

Hmm well they could be looking fir little girls... Which would mean both zero and fallon

Fox - (pulls him down by his collar and kisses him on the lips)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Good good yo afk

Tao- ( smiles a little while kissing him softly then draws away and mouths: not now)

Fallon- Seattle!
    Sam- Sam is the Same
    Katann- I only remember really there so ..
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Fox - (is still kinda sleepy and kisses him softly again ignoring him)
    Zero - ya sry chels we all from the same general area.
    Leo - (smiles and the rain finally slows a tiny bit so the visibility is a little more)

Mmmk
    Guy around 24 years ild with black jacket pants and skii mask with two other highky skikked kidnappers naaamed johnnnn

(Inside a wooden cabin with bis two other partners)
    John - right boys. Yes van full of kids parked down there by the stream. Im guessing they stole that. You guys ready to make some money?
    Nameless guy dressed similarly - we gonna opperate in this rain?
    John - well theyre not. So we are (smirks) after we grab who looks good you(points to nameless guy) yours gonna sweep by with the van alright? We dont want them following us so be ready to be fast
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:01 pm

Guy- ( nods) did you catch a glimpse of the kids at all?

Tao- ( chuckles and kisses him back then plants his face with a bunch if little kisses)
    Sam- ya wrr boring
    Fallon- rain clearing up!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Fox - mmm (places a hand on taos neck)
    Zero - (sighs) barely.
    Chelsea - once he akes up we can get going again right?
    Zero - hes gonna be out for a while longe---(glances back at tao and fox) awwwee you two!
    Rori - (looks back) kissy kissssy

John - good enough glance. few small girls four i think. But we'll grab who we can and leave
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:10 pm

Tao- ( immediately face isn't so happy and stares at them cheeks turning red) oh god
    Sam- ( laughs)
    Fallon- ( looks over and stands on seat do she can see them) why do you two like boys? ( asks with the utmost innocence)

Guy- should we move out now?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Fox - (is always a slow waker upper and smiles at fallon drousily and cuffs taos fac in his hands with them all watching) because... Theres nothing better then a hot doctor as a boyfriend
    Zero - ooh tao (starts cracking up)
    Rori - poor tao.
    Leo - (laughs) oh my god fox

John - (nods) we cantet them see us until were actually pulling them of the car. And i want them in tact you got me?
    Guy -  all i gktta worry bout is that car. Dont do anything stupid or we'll lose the money. (Goes out the doir and pulls his rain jacket hood over and makes way down the mountain on a slant so he eventually he gets to their van further down the road)

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:37 am

Tao- ok now your just doing this on purpose ( smiles but back if neck and behind ears are burning red )
    Fallon- ( giggles and jumps on seat ) kiss!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:48 am

Guy/ does the same but goes around the back more)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:52 am

fox - shrugs. cant disappoint the queen. pulls tao's face to his kissing him again.
    zero - ok fallon dont watch them for too long, i bet they're gonna do some things you wish you hadnt seen. grins widely.
    rori - ew.
    leo - oh my god. covers his eyes.

john - slips down the mountain and then finally they're at the road and are separate form the guy thats gonna swoop by with the van. they starts to creep up to the van crouching down being hidden from the dark skies and rain.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:56 am

Tao- ( makes a muffled sound as his lips crsh against foxs. Just to reassure him kisses him back for a moment then yanks head away)Ok ok no ... There are chdren and ya no
    Fallon- ( laughs and claps hands)
    Sam- Fallon you are so messed up
    Katann- ( smiles)

Guy- ( creeps up along back part and looks in window but they don't see him speaks in walkie talkie.) hey boss who exactly do we need?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:08 am

fox - aww dont worry tao. i wasnt gonna go that far. smiles at him then kisses his nose, and backs away grinning.
    zero - rolls her eyes and laughs. oh fallon. your going to grow up to be a very proper young lady. says in a british accent.
    fox - hey, thats not what i sound like.
    rori - laughs.
    strife - stirs coming into consciousness just not opening his eyes.

john - is now right up against the side of the van and turns the hammer in his hand pops up and smashes through the window.

afk

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    EmmylovesYou
    EmmylovesYou

Post  EmmylovesYou Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:08 am

Hey when do you want Kate to come in
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:14 am

Idk not now cuz they in the middle if no were

Tao- (before the hammer smashes in speaks in a British accent) it kind if is
    Fallon- ( laughs but then window smashes and glass goes everywhere and screams)
    Sam- ( holds hands up trying but to get class in his face)
    Guy- ( smashes hammer through the back window were fox and Tao are )
    Tao- ( grabs fox and covers him with his own body so he doesn't get hurt from the glass)

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:33 am

Aww lol
    Fox - (eyes widen in terror)
    Strife - (jerks wid awake pulling out his gun)
    Zero - (screams as she sees john yank fallon into a headlock in fn of himself pointig a gun to her head his eyes crazed)
    John - (nods to strife ) you shoot i shoot me and this pretty little girl die)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:00 am

Fallon- ( screams and kicks wildly)
    Sam- ( takes out gun and points it at him but to sfrais to shoot )
    Guy- ( goes around the other side and tips open door and grabs zero out. Tries her to the ground and puts a foot on her chest and a gun to her head)
    Fallon- ( bites down in the guys arm)
    Tao- ( holds onto fox for a little hit and surveys what's happening kicks open the trunk shoots the third guy who isn't doubt anything. Feet hit the ground and wobbles a little still but feeling much in his one leg)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:41 am

Other guy - (coming up the road driving their van)
    Strife - (jumps out if the car and pulls out his gun but john clicks the gun against fqllons head ready to shoot and grins) you stay right there fella. (Starts backing away then grits teeth when she bites him tightening his grip on her neck) stop it or ill kill you!!
    Zero - get the hll off me!! (Legs flail aound and she claws at his arms drawing blood)
    Fox - (just sits there wide eyed)
    Chelsea - (shakes as they take them away)
    Guy in van- come on you idiots whats taking you so long!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:54 am

Tao- ( leans against the back of the can and turns and sees guy backing away clicks him and shoots him right in the temple do he drops Fallon)
    Fallon-( crashes to the ground and screams)
    Sam- ( shoots the guy holding zero down)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Oh well ok then i guess they wont capture them

Guy in car - damnit! (Speeds away down the road escaping)
    Zero - (pants hard now soaked from the rain. Runs over to fallon.) oh my god are you ok? (Sees that he necks a little red and pulls her to her chest)
    Strife - (his gun charges up and once he raises his gun to shoot he tires the car is gone) damnit. (Looks around) everybody alright?
    Fox - i think so. (Is already trembling even though he didnt fight)[mygid im so pathetic]

Sorry im taking long im i keep tying to kill this dragon but im dying every time -_-
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:25 pm

OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY. IT'S JUT I DON'T FEEL GOOD AND IM NOT REALLY READING IT AND I WAS ANGRY SO I WAS JUST LIKE JUST SHOOT THEM AGHHH OK SORRY .

Fallon- (cries and hugs her, her little hand grab her shirt. )
    Sam- (looks out window at them)
    Tao- (wobbles over to them and taps zero on the shoulder) come on you'll catch a cold.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Its fine doesnt matter either way

Zero - (looks up at him then nods and lifts fallon up with her carrying her. Trudges back iver to the car shakily getting right into the front seat)
    Strife - (runs a hand theough his hair as he starts the car up again and mumbkes under his breath) were gettig out if this f**king place (starts driving diwn the road fasterthan before)
    Rori - (turns her face away from the window so the rain doesnt hit her)
    Chelsea - (sits on floor so she isnt close to window carefully pushing aside the glass)
    Fox - (he can now look right out the back window)
    Zero - stife were gonna need a new---
    Strife - i know! (Speaks angrily)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Tao- (in the back and grabs fox looks at hm closely making sure he's ok) did any of the glass hit you?
    Sam- (hugs some of the kids who are scared)
    Fallon- (cries and holds onto zero tightly. Rubs her neck imagining the guy holding too it )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 pm