WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 26 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:48 pm

Zero - (gulps and pqts her back) its ok wer safe now.
    Fox - (stares at tao) y-yea im fine but what about y-you?
    Strife - (im sorry kendal. I couldnt keep my word. I cant do this on my own)(softens voice) once we get into a town. We'll get a different car ok? Maybe we'll even take a train.
    Rori - (nods)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 26 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Tao- I'm fine ( smiles and kisses him softly) it's ok now ( then looks back and says loudly) any one get hurt by the glass?
    Katann- nope I think we're good
    Sam- I'm ok and ya the train would be good
    Fallon- ( doesn't say anything and closes eyes)

Can they get up Texas like soon ish do we have to narrate their whole drive cause I really want them to be there and be happy
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Ya neither do i lol
    .....(on the train arriving at San Antonio Texas in a few minutes)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Ok so they on train?

Tao- ( curled up atound fox on train)
    Sam- ( staring out window )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Yeeerp

Strife - (has been awake the whol tim thinkig about seeing kendal again and if shell look differen or not)
    Haha but shes coming after you strife
    Zero - (lying down on seat with head on sams lap half asleep
    Rori - (sitting in seat picking off old nail polish from he fingernails.
    Fox - (enjoying the warmth tao gives off)

Conductor - alright ladies and gentlman thank you for riding with us you hav now arried in san antonio!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:41 pm

Tao- ( eyes open drowsily and yawns) hey come on (stands up and taps sams shoulder)
    Sam- ( nods and shakes zero awake) hey lets go
    Fallon- ( awake and grabs Taos hand afraid to be by herself)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:47 pm

Zero - (sits up and steches out her arms) we here?
    Rori - (eyes light up) were finally here!
    Strife - (smiles) i liked the train ride much more. (Says as the file off the train with the other people)
    Fox - (walks beside tao)
    Chelsea- (follows close behind them)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:55 pm

They walk off train and the train station is filled with young soldiers in black uniforms with weapons. On the back if the uniform it says patrol division. The people walk around taking people out of line who look suspicious but there rest are all nice and helping people a young lady comes up to them.
    Lady- hi how may I help you?
    Tao- hi uh we're from the Seattle division we were hoping to go to some sort of base or something
    Lady- ( eyes brighten) oh of course! We can take you to The training and base area and you can meet the general and sort everything out there, we were wondering when the Seattle division were coming
    Sam- you knew we were coming?
    Lady- yes um a girl name krndal contacted us is she here?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:01 pm

Strife - (heart sinks) i was about to ask hou the same thing
    Zero - no but shesnon her way right? (Looks at strife)
    Stife - (nods)

Hmm should do u wanna be the general? And i be the next evil dude? Lol

Uhhh should neers qnd kends and them get there soon ir like he next day? Or evening?
    EmmylovesYou
    EmmylovesYou

Post  EmmylovesYou Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:16 pm

Can I come in nowwwww
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:06 pm

Girl-my name is Lauren come on ( they follow her and leads them to a guy who has them get in a large cab)
    Guy- do Seattle division?
    Tao- that's right
    Guy/ ya no the generals from the Seattle division
    Tao- really? ( eyes widened) who's that?
    Guy- ( opens mouth to answer then noise comes over the radio presses a button and replies)

Driving with other team
    Kendal- we almost there?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:22 pm

Neer - (nods dreading their arrival since some of the officers will know his face)
    Crispin - (smiles happily his body seeming to vibrate in the seat wih excitment)

Strife - (tries to hear what the radios sayijg but cant quite hear it)
    Zero - sir?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Guy- ( looks up) why yes little lady? ( they get to a large area after a while with officers patrolling it stops and hands them a card and they let them through the gates in the distance you can see training facilities and a huge base like thing with smaller building atound it)
    Sam- woah
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:33 pm

Strife - vetter than any yes camps ive seen (grins a little
    Rori and chelse - (look around in awe)
    Zero - how youn di you take trainees?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:39 pm

Guy- well miss its not a very complicated process ya see. You come and sign up you get out into groups and train in the basics then you get suggested into other groups of course you make the final call in what you want to do but they help you out we have the medical ward were you can actually get a doctrite.
    Tao- ( smiles) cool
    Guy- you can be a weapons technician a scientist a soldier the jobs are delved into deeper but the basics. And of course you can go into the cities and live a normal life,
    Fallon- ( smiles)

Kendal- how long? An hour? Or 2? 3?
    Serena- calm down well get there
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Zero - (is grinning widely) whats your job?
    Stife - (isnt listening as much looking out the window hoping to see a car come by with kendal in it even though he knows that would be a huge coincidence)
    Leo - whats a doctrite?
    Rori - there like a degree for doctors.
    Leo - oh. (Suddenly feels stupid)
    Fox - is tao looking to get smarter than he already is? (Kisses him on the cheek)

Neer - i dont know, like maliha said we'll get there when we ge there.
    Crispin - (glances at kendal wondeng if shes thinking about strife)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Tao- well sure I'm actually not that smart ( grins) and Leo doctrite comes after masters, mom had a doctrite
    Sam- (keeps staring out window)
    Guy- communications ( pulls up alongside a bunch if tanks and stuff after he goes through another hate before they get out a soldier comes up to them and taps on the window the guy pulls it down) hey got the Seattle kiddos
    Soldier- ( takes of her helmet showing a young lady with deep chocolatty hair) really yay?
    Sam- ( leans forward ) Molly?
    Tao- ( slams head on top if car leaping forward) Molly?!

Molly was healer before Tay Tay
    Also when did Tao get tree hmm guy to think

Kendal- ( Taps foot restlessly thinking about her friends and strife and strife and maybe some more strife)
    Serena- ( turns back feeling a but sad for her)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:22 pm

Lol kendal thinks strife is fabulous

Strife - (has know idea who she is)
    Zero - (tares at her fir a second befkre remembering) you were. You used to be with us at the needle!
    Leo - oh. (Says having know idea)
    Fox - woah there tao calm yourself
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Molly- ya hi your zero! You were so Little when you came! And Tao! And Sam oh my gosh you guys! Jim pull in ill see you guys in a bit ok?
    Tao- ( wave as she runs back into a door through the big house)
    Sam- how about that
    Tao- ya I bet there's a bunch if people we know here

Yes she does
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Strife - (thinks: i dont care if know anyone i just wanna see kendal again.)
    Zero - (bounces happily) im starvvving
    Rori - (whispers) dont be rude
    Zero - im not being rude (says loudly)
    Leo - (shakes his head)

Neer - (sighs) less than an hour ok?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Kendal- ( nods and stares out window)

Guy- ( they pull up and they get out leads them to a large garage like thing and through another foot to a large lobby thing with hundreds of people and a large desk lots if people with uniforms with different divisions in the back and thrn people wearing normal Stuff to)
    Guy at desk- Jim ( waves him over and they talk for a bit)
    Tao- ( looks around at all the different people)
    Molly- ill take them ) walks up still in uniform and they walk after her)
    Tao/ ( runs up next to her) hey!
    Molly- hey kid man you are way taller then me now so I'm Supposed to be taking you to 'the general' but anyway how've you been?
    Tao- great great ( points back go Leo) found my brother
    Molly- oh good!
    Tao- so uh who is the general?
    Molly- ( grins) you'llSee
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:00 pm

Strife - (nods glad theyre all happy but his eyes are still sad wishing kendal to be here sooner)
    Zero - we'll see???
    Rori - is he cute?
    Zero - hey it could be a she! A she male perhaps
    Leo - (rolls his eyes and smiles at molly)
    Chelsea - (follows close behind them her legs aching)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Molly- ( sees Chelsea struggling being a doctor sees the signs) sweetheart want to go to the infirmary? You ok?
    Tao- Chelsea you should they would understand
    Molly- huh?

Might be slow drawing something
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:16 pm

chelsea - nods and pulls up her big pant leg showing her the black puncured skin. 
    leo - frowns. thats disgusting
    zero - hits the back of his head.
    leo - geez sorry. rubs his head.
    strie - turns to molly. do you know where the others from Seattle will be here?

taaaaao?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:35 pm

My baby Tay Tay

Molly- (nods an waves over a nurse) just describe to then your condition ( whispers to nurse) I think she was tested in by yes be gently
    Nurse- ( nods and smiles go Chelsea and waves her along)
    Tao- ( watches them go and then they keep walking)
    Molly- uh ( to strife) well we think soon maybe tomorrow? Some tome during the week
    Tao- ( falls into step with fox and grabs his hand feeling a bit nervous with all the adult doctors milling around)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:18 pm