WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Steff
    Steff

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 27 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Steff Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:37 pm

I read everything so can i just hop in cus my guy is with them.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 27 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Fox - (swings heir hands back and fourth happily while looking around)
    Strife - (sighs) alright thanks im strife by the way (holds out hand to shake)(thinks: i dont know if i can wait that long)
    Leo - this camp us so sick
    Zero - (skips around the others as they walk)
    Chelsea - (smikes shyly and follows her waving to the others)

Yeea
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Sam- have fun Chelsea!
    Tao- ( looks back and waves to her squeases his hand the walk)
    Molly- ( shakes and they go through mde doors and she keeps talking about different activities and jobs)

Nurse- so ( smiles at her and whips out notebook) can you describe your condition both your injury and the uh ... Desiese
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:48 pm

K.

Hays-I cant describe how cool this place is.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Chelsea - (bites her bottom lup and swipes her hair behind her ear before talking. W-well. Little by little this...(makes a disguste face while looking at her blackened hands) it getsfarther up my arms and legs, and when.. Something touches i-it hurts a lot more then when it was still normal.  Its j-just really sensitive i guess. (Gulps) and my eyes.. Are kinda too. (Shifts from one foot to the other feeling like some kind of mistake)

Fox - just think actually having a "happy" family here!
    Strife - (imediately thinks of kendal then shakes his head trying to think of something else)
    Fox - which reminds me (whils out a cigarette)
    Leo - whatsfamilies got to do with-- ah never mind
    Zero - isnt it every 11 minutes you smoke it takes off a year if your life span?
    Fox - i believe its every time u smoke a cigarette it takes 11 minutes OFF ur life
    Rori - ugh, you say that so naturally
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Tao- ( grabs the cigerrete out if his hands) hey Molly do they have a sauna her?
    Molly/ actually ya there's a spa why? Oh your gonna do the sweating trick!
    Tao- yup
    Sam- the what?
    Tao- oh nothing

Nurse- hey it's ok honey you don't have to explain all if it we can figure it out
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:13 pm

Fox - (growls angriky at tao) tak come on! (HeD is a out to bust) just one tiny smoke! Thats all i swear! Please tao?!
    Zero - sweating trick? Ew.
    Rori - (laughs)
    Strife - (sighs)

Chelsea - (sighs in relief and nods) have you guys... Seen it before?

Afk showe wont b long
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Tao- it's something sciences you wouldn't understand and no I will not have you smoking these anymore ok? If you want to date me you cannot smoke. I can get you a nicotine patch if you want
    Sam - Tao laying form the laws

Nurse- we have seen something like this before but it was a bit different and we could help it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:31 pm

Chelsea - (fear fills her eyes when she that thinking she means that they wont be able to help her) oh.

Fox - (dread fills his eyes) taaaaao. I-i cant do that. A patch isnt the saaaame.
    Zero - (rolls her eyes) seriously? I know theyre addictive but that much?
    Fox - (glares at zero is mood starting to turn rather unpeppy)
    Strife - i think tao knows what hea talking about
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:40 pm

Tao- do you want to date me? ( doesn't look at him)
    Sam- man Tao you a strict boyfriend

Nurse- oh don't sorry Chelsea we can figure out something for you we won't let you go without a fight
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:46 pm

Chelsea - (is a little less scared now and nods) do whatever it takes.

Fox - yes but-- ah (claws ar his own hair pulling it outwards) uugh you wouldnt get iiit.
    Zero - get what? Ah nevermind this is between the two if you. I dont even know what a sauna is.
    Rori - its a steam room for naked guys.
    Zero - what?!
    Strife - (cracks a smile)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:59 pm

Tao- ok first off no it's not and secondly rory stop. And third you will not smoke I will Force you to quite. And the truck hd you go to The sauna every day and you can sweat the nicotine out if your system it sounds gross but it works.
    Sam- hm interesting

Nurse- ( nods) that we will ( she leads her to room labeled H level Y.)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:07 pm

Fox - tao.. (Real hurt appears in his eyes and he doesnt want to explain with everyone around) its not that simple. I-i could stop if i tried but i dont want to..because...(clenches his fists ready to punch something)

Rori - (holds up hands in surrendor) sorry sorry it wasnt meant to be offensive.
    Zero - (cups hands over fallons ears) be free if all this innopropritate talk that youve never heard in your life (says sarcasically)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:11 pm

Tao- ( face immediately softens and makes them keep walking do he can have a minute alone with fox) hey ( takes both his hands and looks at him) I'm sorry. I know what you mean, I do. I just ... I don't like to think of anyone I truly care about bring hurt from the inside like that. I'm sorry that I pressured you it's not my job to tell you what to do( looks at ground face going red)
    Sam- ( they keep walking )
    Molly- ( goes into elevator ) hey Tao top floor!
    Tao- ( looks up real quick an nods and the rest of them go into elevator)
    Fallon- ( giggles) yucky junk

Afk shower
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Okeeydokey

Fox - (sighs and puts a hand on taos shoulder and places his finger under taos chin lifting it ao hell look at him) and i appreicate it tao, i really do ok? i know you mean well...its just and i wish i could listen to you, but its kinda a mental thing. Like:... I had a brother once and... He was the only one that understood me, though we were nothing alike. He um...(then the wirds just start gushing out if him) he actually respected me, and one day i asked why he smoked and he never told me why. Then one day he was gone for good. And you what his dying wish was? (Looks back uo at tao fighting the tears and feeling like a complete wimp) he asked for a cigarette. On his death bed. So i let him. And i guess i started after that... Makes me feel... Idk closer to him? (Looks back down suddenly feeling like he just tild tao a bunch of meaningless crap.)

Zero - (smiles) i bet the general will like you fallon
    Rori - miss molly? How long have u been here?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:38 pm

tao- stays silent all while he is talking finally takes a deep breath i dont no how to respond to that except .. im sorry your brother died, if that gives you any consalation. and ... fox your not pathetic for telling me any of those things, i sort of get it ok. and fox. tilts his chin up so he looks at him. Andrew. i could never in a million years just say my past, even a part of my past without breaking down, your very strong to tell me that. if you want to keep smoking its fine, its completely fine. i understand now shifts weight for a moment not knowing what to say .

molly- well uh hmmm .. im 25 so like ... i came here when i was 18? so 7 years.
    fallon- yay! i gonna be favorite.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Fox - (is still for a second had completely forgotten he'd told tao his name and realizes how much he loves to hear the word roll off taos tongue. smiles sadly and wraps his arms around taos back hugging him and pressing his face into his shoulder)

Zero - favorite? Oh i don't know about that. I mean then theres meeee (says jokingly)
    Rori - wow. So im guessing you like it a lot
    Strife - (anxiously waiting for the elevator doors to open)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:56 pm

Molly- ya I'm working towards a degree in medicine do its great
    Fallon- no me!
    Sam- uh who's the lovable engineer? Me.
    Tao- ( smiles and hugs him tightly. Closes eyes and kisses his tempłe softly) I'm sorry fir being so inconsiderate I shouldn't have said anything

Might be slow
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:45 am

Aaah i dont even remember being tired
    Oh well

Fox - (pulls away so he can see taos face) its ok. I know you were only trying to help.

Zero - suuure
    Rori - you said he was cute
    Zero - nooope i never said that
    Strife - (rolls his eyes)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:57 am

tao- cups his face in his hands and searches foxs eyes seeing if he means it

molly- smiles at there antics
    sam- yea you did
    fallon- no im the best!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Fox - (smiles at tao trying to make it look happier than it is since bis head ache is killing him but he decides he'll have a smoke later on tonight) come on (graps taos hand and bring it back down to their side and starts walking along towars elevator)

Strife - (as the others talk amongst themselves he speaks lowly to molly wihout actually lookin at her) were you friends with arazo?
    Zero - damnit all of you! If you knew true beauty youd know the favorite would be me) (does q cheesy hair flip)
    Rori - sasseh
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:52 pm

tao- smiles and holds his hand tightly and they go into the next elevator and he presses button to go all the way up. stands next to him in the elevator which they in all by themselves
    molly- at the name feeezes and stares down for a moment then looks up and nods yes, why?
    sam- talks i na flamoyant acts. gurl you think you al lthat but in reality you just a 5 dollay haircut with a 1 dollay face
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Strife - so... You knew kendal when she was a little kid?
    Zero - (face goes red) you imbecile!
    Leo - this is a long elevator.
    Zero - (clenches fists and swings her arm to punch sam in the chest)

Fox - (says quietly not really talking to anyone just himself) im gmad i met you tao...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:05 pm

molly- sure i do. cute kid always bouncing around well i mean after the shy stage.
    sam- hey! rubs chest rude
    doors open and they arrive into a huge office like thing with a bunch of people running around, another recpetion desk and signs on were to go.
    molly- smiles and steps out. and this is mission control
    fallon-ooooooh

tao- smiles and looks at him. im glad i met you to andrew.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:15 pm

Fox - (grins remembering when he used to go by that name)

Strife - (thinks: bouncing around..: like a normal little kid. And cleff gotto see that)
    Zero - oooooh (copies fallon looking around at all the busy workers) aeemsnlike a lot of wok
    Rori - well it is thei job
    Leo - is you hanger on the same base? (Place for helicopters small fighter planes etc)
    Zero - you wanna fly?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:25 am